Quantumwave Laser and Probes Package and also Indigo SCIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantumwave Laser and Probes Package and also Indigo SCIO

I know that I am new here but this is a very tight community of people and I just ran across this site so here it goes. I have a couple things for sale that are in great working condition.

This will be a package deal only. These are all used but very LIKE NEW still has protective cover on screen.

1 - QuantumWave Laser Main Unit
    1 - Red Probe 650nm
    1 - Infrared Probe 780nm

Reference: http://ilovemylaser.com/products.aspx

$3200 for the package and willing to negotiate. Will put pictures up very soon.

Next is the new INDIGO Biofeedback System INDIGO Biofeedback System | The Quantum Alliance, Inc.

This has all of the parts and laptop. There is also other additional things like the upgraded software with Levi Baxa's protocols, brand new unused face veil, 2 brand new unused Quantum Caress Kits, premium upgraded Sacred Geometry screensaver, brand new unopened training material with brochures, and the upgraded Samsonite case. Has literally been used 5 times. Will also put pictures up this week.

Asking $19,000 Will negotiate.

I am not trying to scam anyone and am willing to work with you. Everyone knows what these are worth and are great products.

Email: LightHealsAll@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by LightHealsAll; 06-28-2012, 02:34 AM. Reason: Added more info and pictures.

laser still available?

Please contact me about whatever you have.

Bill Irwin 951 677-8457

(Leave a detailed msg should my machine pick up)

Comment

Working...
    X