Scio Machine For Sale $4000 or Best Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scio Machine For Sale $4000 or Best Offer

For sale is my SCIO Quantum Biofeedback Device. I have used it to increase my state of wellness and now it is time for someone else to benefit from it. The Scio device comes with head harness, wrist and ankle straps, printed manual, program cd, and 10 instructional tapes. It was bought in 2005 as an EPFX and sent to factory in Hungary to make it a genuine SCIO.

The machine has had light home use and works great. There is a minor scuff on the metal top plate and one of the light bulbs burned out on the front. Neither of these minor imperfections effect the performance of the machine and can be easily and inexpensively fixed if desired.

I believe the program can be used as is for now. I will be able to help with any issues and a transfer of ownership which is necessary with the purchace of any SCIO. Whether your machine is used or not, there is a process to do in order to register it in your name to receive updates and other cool benefits. Please respond or call 360 570 2156. Thank You

hello

I know im replying a bit late but have you sold the machine yet?

Comment

Working...
    X