Free Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Stuff

Just a couple of things that have helped me tremendously over the past couple of months.

If any of you are familiar with Story Waters and Lee Harris and Limitlessness.com, they have some great information. They are offering their FREEDOM EXERCISES for free on their website. They are great to listen to.

Another thing that I have been using lateley is TAT. The instructions are free and you can use it on any belief, allergy, trauma, you name it. It is very powerful so it is recommended you only use it 20 minutes a day.

I hope you get as much use from these as I have.
    Marnyka Z. Buttry
    Divine Openings Giver & Healer
    http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Thank you

Wow, this is very synchronistic. I just wrote a blog entry yesterday about programming and how it can affect LOA. The guy that got pinned under the helicopter is a good example of how programming works. He was reacting in life situations based on programming that was created from that incident and after he cleared it, he was able to improve how he reacted in those life situations. He was also probably able to attract certain things that he was blocking because of that programming. Very cool. I have gotten the free information and will be checking it out shortly. And also subscribed to the news letter. Thanks for posting this.

My blog is on another website so if anyone wants to see it, here's the link

Programming and the LOA

Stacey
    Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

Working...
    X