Removing Acidic Toxins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Acidic Toxins

I've been using a non-invasive product to remove acidic toxins.

It is a pad that you put on the bottom of your feet while you sleep.

There are knock-offs of the product I am using that are proven scams.

( Acuped Test Results - Acuped Detox Foot Pads )

I am using Acuped Pads. I find in the morning they have turned from white to dark brown.

I think the scam ones do that no matter what. But with Acuped pads you are supposed to use them until the brown no longer appears.

Used pads have been shown to have lead and arsenic in them.

Although there is a button on the Acuped pad website that says affiliate program, apparently that is for other products. I have been told there is no affiliate program for Acuped pads

However, the more you buy the less they are.

I am getting ready to buy some more.

If anyone else is interested in using the product, please let me know here. I may buy more and then re-sell them to you for less than you could get by buying directly (depending on the quantity you want).

There is another similar product offered by the same company that has some additional perks. It has a metallic backing (the side that goes against the adhesive, not your foot) so there is more heat for pulling toxins and one other ingredient that pulls toxins.

Order Detox Patch with NEW Heat Reflector!

You can get two free pads from that site if you want to try them.

Even if you are going to do that first and decide later about getting more, please let me know you may be interested. I will use any responses to gage what quantity I will buy for my next purchase.

Also indicate if you have a preference between the Acupeds and the Life Detoxes.

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Detox

Originally posted by future pather View Post
    I've been using a non-invasive product to remove acidic toxins.

It is a pad that you put on the bottom of your feet while you sleep.

There are knock-offs of the product I am using that are proven scams.

( Acuped Test Results - Acuped Detox Foot Pads )

I am using Acuped Pads. I find in the morning they have turned from white to dark brown.

I think the scam ones do that no matter what. But with Acuped pads you are supposed to use them until the brown no longer appears.

Used pads have been shown to have lead and arsenic in them.

Although there is a button on the Acuped pad website that says affiliate program, apparently that is for other products. I have been told there is no affiliate program for Acuped pads

However, the more you buy the less they are.

I am getting ready to buy some more.

If anyone else is interested in using the product, please let me know here. I may buy more and then re-sell them to you for less than you could get by buying directly (depending on the quantity you want).

There is another similar product offered by the same company that has some additional perks. It has a metallic backing (the side that goes against the adhesive, not your foot) so there is more heat for pulling toxins and one other ingredient that pulls toxins.

Order Detox Patch with NEW Heat Reflector!

You can get two free pads from that site if you want to try them.

Even if you are going to do that first and decide later about getting more, please let me know you may be interested. I will use any responses to gage what quantity I will buy for my next purchase.

Also indicate if you have a preference between the Acupeds and the Life Detoxes.

Jessica
    Hi Jessica,

My experimental healing device is supposed to detoxify and energize you at the same time. But I'm currently upgrading it re more vitality boost.

You can read it here.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/genera....html#post5387

Thanks for the info!
    Henrii

Comment

Foot Pad Detox and Detox Ionic foot baths???

Hi Jessica !

And anyone else who might know...How have the foot pads worked for you over time??? Did you knowtice any difference physically/mentally?

I found some info on pads YouTube - World's First Fully Organic Detox Foot Pads when reasearching Ionic foot baths. YouTube - How the IonCleanse® ionic foot bath works

Anyone (Aaron?) know if these are for real... just had two people in a week tell me about ionic baths aand had never heard of them before.

What have you all found as the most effective (& cost effective) detox method/s. I have read some of the thread on the FIR sauna YouTube - ionic foot baths ? infrared saunas are the best way to detox ?/ oil pulling / that natural aids treatment (lots-o-lemon!) ...

This guy seems to think many herbal detox's arent soo good for you??? Curious about the oxygen detox....??? heres a cople links...?

Natural Health & Organic Living Blog | About Dr. Edward F. Group
      YouTube - GlobalHealingCenter's Channel

thanks!!!!!
      Blake

Comment

found the Organic foot pads

Dr. Group's Detox Foot Pads ...

His other detox products...Natural Health & Organic Living Blog | About Dr. Edward F. Group ...go about 3/4 + down the page.

Comment

detox and ir sauna

Blake,

I have no personal experience with the foot pads.

But I have quite a bit of experience working with IR saunas. I have one sitting in my garage and just used it a few days ago. It is incredible for detoxing.

I recommend anything by Sherry Rogers, MD
          Sherry Rogers MD
          Prestige Publishing
          She is one of the leading detox experts on detox and has incredible programs put together. It includes the IR saunas.

People who worked cleaning out smoke stacks at was sweating out black oil thru their skin, etc... VERY intense IR sauna routines and then some that are actually pretty dangerous without medical supervision.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Blake,

Yes I think the foot pads did pull out a lot of stuff. I think they really work bc after using them for many days the color would lighten from what it was at first.

I bought a whole lot of them and used almost all of them already.

The only thing is after some time of not using them, if I used them again they would be dark again. So I guess it has to be an on-going process.

I don't know if I'll use them constantly but I am glad I pulled out a lot of junk

Jessica
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Working...
            X