Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone!

Grace, how did your tournament go this weekend? I have been thinking about you.

I move in to my new home the end of this week. I have a number of jobs in the works and more and more resumes out. I am really wanting to get to work sooner than later, so Grace if you can clear any blockages in that area. I am working on gratitude for everything that is working its way out! things are going great!

Nancy that would be great to have you here! Sacramento is great especially if you like dry hot weather and mild winters! The mild winters area great and I think you would enjoy them after being in Chicago!!!!

I am very happy to be here, and I am also reconnecting with an old friend from elementary school! Awesome!

Blessings to all of you,
    Sallyjane

Comment

• Job Interview...

Hey everyone... tomorrow I have a Job interview at 11 am. I am very excited as it is for the job I have been wanting to interview for. Please send LOVE my way tomorrow for me and into the interview.

Last night I did a bunch of clearing and it was very powerful and today I finally got the call I had been waiting to get. Now I need to do the same thing on some of my bills, so I can get them cleared too.

I am also reading a powerful book on magnetizing money or anything you want into your life. It is called "Creating Money" by Sanaya and Duane... Don't remember the two last names, but that should give you enough info to search it.

Tonight Izzi went to a youth group and made a bunch of friends. I was waiting outside to pick her up and I made a few new friends too! Funny how that worked out! We got invited to a swim party too. It is her Dad's church so I will not be going there... I prefer more metaphysical churches. But it was fun to make some friends and spend some time talking to people besides my X.

Love light and blessings
      Sallyjane

Comment

• Hi Sallyjane

Am sending love your way and lots of good thoughts for your job interview tomorrow that all will work out perfectly for you.

The book that you mentioned - the names are Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer.

I'm really pleased that you're settling into California and making new friends already. Looking forward to hearing all about your new home.

Transformational Paths
        Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• I am sending nothing but positive vibrations your way Sallyjane ♥

I happen to have that book on my desk right now. I read it the first time about a year and a half ago. They channel two entities by the name of Orin and DaBen.

They have also written a very popular book, Opening to Channel. This book takes one step by step through the process to being able to channel your own, individual spiritual guide. Sanaya and Duane have been channeling Orin and DaBen for around 20 years I believe.
          Namaste,
          Pamela
          Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

• Thanks Sallyjane!!!!
            Its so great to hear that you're right where you belong!!!

I will be in San Diego (briefly) and then Tijuana NEXT WEEK!! To finally get the rest of my mercury fillings out (wish me luck!). Its a dentist affiliated with Hulda Clark's cancer clinic she had there. Just yesterday I read flipping through a travel magazine that 'medical vacations' are getting big...dif countries for dif things...like India for heart surgury(!) and Mexico was recommended for dental!

Sending warm and loving thoughts your way!!!
            xoxo
            Nancy
            Life in Balance Ayurveda
            www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Update...

The interview went good! I won't know for 7 to 10 days from the interview. Every time I would answer a question he would say "oh good or some positive answer. I have another job interview today... I know that I will get the highest and best job for me right now!

Nancy,
              I will be sending love into your mercury removal. 5 or 6 years ago we were vacationing in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico and one of our friends got a really bad tooth ache and needed a root canal. She got it done down there thinking she would have her dentist in America fix it when she got back home. When she got back home her dentist told her that an excellent job was done, and it did not need fixing. The procedure cost her all of $60 US dollars.

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Grace, could I bother you for another correction regarding my agressiveness I've been experiencing lately? A cut-and-paste from another thread I wrote in:

One thing I've found lately is that i've become pretty agressive!!!! I suspect the Self Esteem module - being relatively low self-esteem my whole life, I've never really been an angry person, if somebody did something bad to me i'd always on some level feel I deserved it and I wouldn't get upset. Well lately I've been becoming progressively more short-tempered and likely to express it. This didn't really worry me before as I assumed it would pass relatively quickly, but yesterday I nearly got beaten up by a random crackhead when I was out with my friend! He didn't hit me or anything, but he was close to it, for hardly any reason. I was a bit drunk admittedly, and perhaps displayed a bit of atitude, but I didn't provoke him enough to warrant an attack like that, he just randomly started swearing at me, poked his finger into me quite violently, grabbed my wrist really hard and threatened to bite me - had to push his head away to stop him from doing so. A taxi driver ended up intervening, and my friend called the police. It's a bit scary, because I've lived in London for four years, and although this kind of thing happens all the time here, I've never encountered it even when walking alone at night in dodgy areas. I have the feeling that me becoming more agressive has opened me up to more agressive vibes, thus attracting agressive people.I hope the Ho'oponopono kicks in soon, because I may not be as lucky next time!!!!!
                I'm a little worried for my safety now, knowing that I attracted a situation like that!

Comment

• cassiopeias_dream

cassiopeias_dream,

I will also work on your aggressiveness. It sounds like with your new found self confidence you have not learned how to express it in a way that will not get you into trouble. Learning CALM Assertiveness is the way to go. One thing I find helpful is "Feel, Felt, and Found" kind of thing. So when someone says something that is offensive to you, you might say when you said that, I felt this way. I would prefer you not talk to me with that tone, or say those kind of words to me, whatever the situation. That way you take the blame out of it while at the same time letting the person know how you felt. You also want to follow it with how you want to be treated in a kind way of course.

Assertiveness is good! but at the same time we want to remain calm and in control, commanding the situation. For instance when someone starts to twist your words around, what I do is I simply tell them, not getting upset that we are talking about this subject and I would appreciate it if they would stick to the subject at hand. If they continue then I explain that the discussion is over and I walk away. If someone is complaining about me, and trying to blame things on me? I simply point out that it is bothering them and not me, so it must be there problem not mine. I am only their mirror here to help them. I smile and exit the conversation. I spent way to many years accepting the blame or taking ownership of things that I did not own, and were not my problems. Now I just give them back. One lesson here is to learn to exit at the right time.

One lesson I am learning right now, is that things that bother me are my problems and I need to deal with them myself and not try to give them away either. Okay, I have known this for sometime, but it is starting to sink in to my thick skull!

Set the intention to be calm assertive to start off with. You never win by being aggressive or angry. You just empower the other person.

I am sending you some Love to help. Also I would recommend the Living on Love series by Joel Klaus. The link is posted a number of times on this thread and there is a thread under personal development called "living on love". Learning to fill your heart with love and send Love to your enemies (well the people we perceive as our enemies, but in actuality they are our mirrors placed here to let us grow and change.) Yea that one hits home, when you are dealing with people that really bug you. The more they bug you the more they are mirroring you back to yourself. OUCH! That one hurts. Love conquers all, so focus on Love and gratitude and healing will start to kick in.

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Job Update...

Okay on Friday I went to another Job interview. I went in there thinking I did not want the job... Left thinking this would be a fun job! They called me back Friday around five and asked me back for another interview on Monday. It is one where I go and see the job in action and I guess work it a bit.

I am excited. I am in my house now! I have an air bed for a bed, and lawn chairs for furniture, but soon I will go back to Washington to get my stuff and have my house back.

Blessings, Love and Light,

Sallyjane

Comment

• Hi Sally Jane

I really like your post about sending love to people that bug you. I'm been trying to work on some one I know for quite sometime now and I realize also that this person is somewhat like me, when I feel closed in and there's no way out my problems. I was feeling discourage for my efforts in helping her was only hurting me more but Love will find its way through this. The problem was more not feeling myself up with love b4 I can give to others. Anyways I really like that post and redirect myself to what matters most.. LOVE

Lots of Gratitude, Yari

Comment

• Thank you, zartgirl. I completely agree with everything you're saying, especially this:

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                        One lesson I am learning right now, is that things that bother me are my problems and I need to deal with them myself and not try to give them away either. Okay, I have known this for sometime, but it is starting to sink in to my thick skull!
                        I am struggling with this at the moment, and I have the perfect job in which to learn this! I am a waitress in the financial district, so the clientele has tended to be stressed, cold and often snobbish bankers who either treat you like you're a robot who exists only to serve them, or a piece of meat with nothing but a pretty exterior. Lately I have realised how much dislike I carry for them, but also that this is my issue and not theirs. Also, my dislike for them obviously attracts a different experience than it would if I felt nothing but compassion for them. Finally, it's also a self-esteem thing - I am insecure about getting a lack of respect, and so that's exactly what I get! I've actually started realising lately how large a part of my day goes to thinking hostile and negative thoughts about the people that surround me (customers only, as I have no problem with my workmates), and it's shocking!

Then again, it's one thing to "know" something, and a completely different one to live it. Once i'm in the zone of negativity, I struggle to get out. But often, while working a particularly difficult shift, I think to myself "if I can get further down the path to enlightenment in this job, I can do it almost anywhere!!" Also, I think I will try doing affirmations. It's difficult to send love when you're feeling nothing but hostility, but at least mental affirmations are just words that you can tell yourself, and even if you don't believe them at all, I have found them to have some effect over time.
                        Last edited by cassiopeias_dream; 07-05-2009, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• I have found some easy ways to maintain peaceful feelings.... I start my day with...
                          Switchwords...Divine Mask Guard....for protection........

When I get into situations that are uncomfortable, I say ( from my belief system)... Thank you Lord that I am in these circumstances and I bless these people (or person) with love, joy, pease, wisdom...all good things. It keeps me focused on positive things and not on someone's negative behavior. For your circumstances it would have to be quick or in between customers. Everything we experience can be turned around when we focus on blessing the circumstances and people involved.
                          Last edited by rhozzi; 07-05-2009, 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Comment

• Hi Sallyjane

I'm so pleased about your job interviews and wish you lots of luck for tomorrow and hope that you get whichever job feels right to you. I'm glad too that you're in your new house and starting to make friends and I hope that your house soon feels like home.

Nancy, I send you lots of good wishes for your dentist trip and hope that it goes really well.

Cassiopeias Dream, I'm really impressed by your understanding of what's going on for you and the way you seem to be in it experiencing it and also sort of able to look at it from the outside. I know what you mean about it being one thing to know something and another to live it and also about being difficult to send love when you feel hostility. One thing I've done when I've not been able to feel love is to just say to myself that I want and intend to send love.

Grace

Please could I ask for some corrections and love to come my way? I'm just feeling rather sad and discouraged right now. I've had quite a few obstacles to deal with which I have been just getting on with but I've also been given false information from people I've turned to for help/advice who I should have been able to trust and I've found this disheartening. I'm also in quite a bit of physical pain too which I know is likely due to everything that is going on. I am keeping on with the love, forgiveness and gratitude.

Thanks

Transformational Paths
                            Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• I smile every morning when I think of all of you!

"Smile for it costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever." Dale Carnegie

A Tribute to Michael Jackson,the man who made me dance!

Smile, though your heart is aching
                              Smile, even though it's breaking
                              When there are clouds in the sky
                              You'll get by...

If you smile with your fear and sorrow
                              Smile and maybe tomorrow
                              You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you'll just...
                              Light up your face with gladness
                              Hide every trace of sadness
                              Although a tear may be ever so near
                              That's the time you must keep on trying
                              Smile, what's the use of crying
                              You'll find that life is still worthwhile
                              If you'll just...
                              Smile, though your heart is aching
                              Smile, even though it's breaking
                              When there are clouds in the sky
                              You'll get by...

If you smile
                              Through your fear and sorrow
                              Smile and maybe tomorrow
                              If you'll just Smile...

That's the time you must keep on trying
                              Smile, what's the use of crying
                              If you'll just Smile

ps Get ready, Grace is back to posting and she is smiling!!
                              IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Smile

I'm sure am smiling now!! Thank you for posting the song In rememberence of
                                Micheal.. He will live in our hearts forever and ever!!!

Love you More! Yari

Comment

Working...
                                X