Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake...

Okay this may sound a little weird to you at firsts... but did you know that people only judge you as much as you judge yourself! If you create people in your life who judge you because you are gay, then you will get judged! On the otherhand sweety, if you choose to create people in your life who don't care about your sexual preference... Then you won't get judged!

My first observation in your post last night was that you are the one who is judging you, as of right now, because no-one else knows your preference. Well... at least that is what you think (that no-one knows people are much more perceptive than you would every know). Wow! There is a thought... some of the people you associate with and are afraid of telling them because they might judge you... already know! When I had an eating disorder similar to bulimia... I was afraid to tell anyone, but I really was not fooling anyone, but myself, and once I actually opened up to someone I found out that she was struggling against the same exact thing (except she threw up, instead of exercising for 8 to 10 hours after a binge on top of an already heavy routine workout). We tend to circle with like kinds, and I bet you will find that some of those around you are not all that different from you. Really in truly, I went to fashion design school, and can remember sitting in sidewalk cafes at lunchtime, and watching the all the hot men go by with a few of my gay men friends.

My point is... don't judge! Especially yourself! Once you come to terms with yourself and who you are... You will love who you are! And if you love who you are, then nobody cares who you are! But if you are not okay with who you are, then you will bring judgement down upon yourself! My feeling is that some of the issues you have with food are tied to the emotional issues you have with yourself and the judgement you cast on yourself! Judge nothing! Nothing is either bad or good... it just is!

Ahhhh Man! I hope this makes sense! Oh by the way, outside of San Francisco... I worked a year or two ago at a store where there were several women who were gay! They were very open with it (Well they did not flont it to the customers, but to the other employees it was well known) They were totally accepted there, because they accepted themselves. As a matter of fact I look forward to having one of them and her girlfriend come over to my new house when I get moved in to it. So accept yourself for who you are! It is a TRUST issue again! seems to be a theme here LOL

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Hi everyone! It's been a long time, and I feel as though I've grown 110% in this time and had some major healings on me and now I feel better than in a good year or so I just wanted to say thank you to Grace and everyone on this thread, who gave me the good vibes in 2007.

I'd like to please ask for a healing on my grandad's back pain. He's in his 80's and in absolute agony. Any good vibes his way would sure be appreciated immensely.

Thank You so much

Wishing you all the best on your journeys

Comment

• For Blake!

Originally posted by Blake View Post

Hello Grace!
        Thank you for everything! All you've done (are doing?) I am sure still is integrating and reforming me and my mind. I get a bit overzealous sometimes when things connect with me or work for me....I feel I need to maintain my truth and an even mind in these situations. I can get carried away with expectations and hopes rather than... be.

Ive had a couple core-false-beliefs surface the past few days and wanted to ask for your help in clearing. Theyre around love and the food thing.

!st the love idea. I think I know some of the love fear...maybe this is already being washed from my consciousness with all your doing...anyway I have always been attracted to men. I'm not to fond of that "gay" word. So easy to be a box. THe attraction feels like heart mind and soul (as well as labido) but I question it. Especially with my past. I seem to fit so many of those catigories the ultra religious says "causes" one to be homo inclined...not the least of which the abuse.

I don't know if its nature or nurture or a mix. I have heard some other cultures believe in and embrace a "third sex". They think there are gifts inherent in having such an orientation and honor them for their contributions. This really feels true to me. However, I haven't let myself feel that for myself. I think I also imbibed a bunch of shame and guilt from watching tv evangelists as a kid? (My family wasn't religious but I was really curious...and they sounded so passionate!) and just the culture we live in. Eternal damnation if I am wrong is a scary threat for a kids mind to wrestle with.

My deepest feeling is we aren't men and women were spirit. Our spirit dosent have a sex. So why should it matter? especially if one is on a spiritual path. Unless they/we are still sooo attached to this physical illusion and duality, like Adrianne reminded me ...and I guess I have been... quite that.

Then theres the fear of rejection...for just being me. I used to think it was a tiny part of myself and not something to attach an identity to. The non-identity thing I still believe but I dont think anymore its a tiny or unimportant part of myself. Because its all about my love, my heart and how or if I express it. The more I am understanding this wholeness of it all I think when I with-hold the expression of my love in one area of my life its bound to affect all other "parts" of me and my life...(as The Creator of it all....the whole universe? :surprise: Im sorry universe!!! please forgive me!!! ) Then theres the honesty thing. "To thyn own self be true"...

Well thats another egg!

Also.... from my past, attached to the love thing is:
        a) I have a belief I always hurt the people I love the most...especially when I try to help...
        b)I can never do enough to make/keep them happy...I guess thats the illusion that its my job in the first place...
        c)that leads to fear of loosing myself in caring for others needs and minimizing/ignoring my own
        and
        d)fear of abandonment....especially if they saw "the real me"...ect

Maybe all this is wrapped up in your corrections already but I felt i needed to put a voice to them specifically to clear my heart/mind of these "samskaras" (false beliefs)...

The other thing was from a dream a couple nights ago. Its kina funny now that I know what its about but it was disturbing to wake up to. Anyway can you help make corrections for me to give up entirely flour, sugar(except fruit) and Meat! Maybe I am wrong but I believe I keep getting messages to do the FA program (except right before i typed FA i kicked out the keyboard cord from the computer! )I...the spiritual stuff Im drawn to sooo emphasizes cultivating inner discipline... dont know of any other thing right now that would teach that to me soo thoroughly and I think quickly... and I might also be able to help others with all this stuff that I am learning? My biggest fear is in finding the best fit for a sponsor... I would get to work on so many of my core issues...& It'd give the new PATHS me a serious test drive...

Could you test this for me and do some corrections if it is a right path...Thank you!

Its funny what you said about the light..I thought I was asking for soo much.... I prayed that you would recieve back at least tenfold the energy and love you put into my corrections. Thats silly...why ten? I now amp it up to 100 fold!!!!!! God Bless You Grace!!!

Blake

Your Prayers for me, Blake, have warmed my soul! Just as if I were on the beach sun-bathing in the beauty and abundance of a perfect day! I am so happy and grateful!! Thank you!

As you look around with your physical eyes, you see the past, that which you have already manifested, this is why the "outer" world is an illusion. The past has no power over you.

This is why the hardest work you will ever do is to focus on your true nature (in this moment and hence in every moment) with immense gratitude for who you are and what you are created from. YOU are magnificent infinite potential and a conscious creative being.

Now, with this constant "knowing" you can ONLY create Perfection. YOU will only "SEE" Perfection. Therefore, you will deeply understand that all that you are BEING is Perfection. All what you are feeling is Perfection. Who you desire will be perfect, Who you attract will be perfect, What you experience in every moment is Perfection!

There is no problem in existence that does not already have within it the perfect solution! With this consciousness, this way of being, is Peace. In Peace, you will ALWAYS choose correctly, because you will only KNOW perfection. I will say again that this IS the hardest work you will ever do, because at first it takes Practice! Much Practice. Daily Practice to maintain this awareness.

Now it may seem that I am not answering your questions, but I am, YOU must see the outer world for what it is, a tool, a reflection, for you to KNOW THYSELF, but it does not define you. You already know who you are. A Divine manifestation of your God-self. Your physical body is a tool of your true nature to express DIVINITY!

From this truth, you can begin again to mold and form the outer world to your perfect reflection. The more you understand who you are, and raise your awareness to pure consciousness, the more you will master your destiny.

"My deepest feeling is we aren't men and women were spirit. Our spirit dosent have a sex."

This is the absolute truth. We are Gods. No Duality. Duality is man-made. Yet within this "Dualistic world" lies the perfect answer from the hypnotic spell of Dualism, and this is to know that FREEDOM exists.

"The more I am understanding this wholeness of it all I think when I with-hold the expression of my love in one area of my life its bound to affect all other "parts" of me and my life..."

Remember that forgetting who you are in any moment, is withholding unconditional love from every aspect of your being, and this affects the whole universe.

"Also.... from my past, attached to the love thing is:
        a) I have a belief I always hurt the people I love the most...especially when I try to help...
        b)I can never do enough to make/keep them happy...I guess thats the illusion that its my job in the first place...
        c)that leads to fear of loosing myself in caring for others needs and minimizing/ignoring my own
        and
        d)fear of abandonment....especially if they saw "the real me"...ect

Maybe all this is wrapped up in your corrections already but I felt i needed to put a voice to them specifically to clear my heart/mind of these "samskaras" (false beliefs)..."

Yes! You are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! You know that these are False Beliefs! So now, in every powerful moment, focus on what you know is the truth, and what thoughts and ideas bring you joy. When you catch yourself focusing on something that does not bring you joy, just bring your awareness back to what does bring you joy! Focus on what you are grateful for, this is so powerful yet few people put there power to good use in this simple manner.

"...the spiritual stuff Im drawn to sooo emphasizes cultivating inner discipline... dont know of any other thing right now that would teach that to me soo thoroughly and I think quickly... and I might also be able to help others with all this stuff that I am learning? My biggest fear is in finding the best fit for a sponsor... I would get to work on so many of my core issues..."

I test a 76% probability that Fa program will serve you. Anything over 51% I have found to be of service and helpful. The inner discipline that you speak of is what I also am speaking of when I write "focus on what serves you" nothing less. Intense laser like focus will bring you the greatest rewards, but also takes the most effort. With practice each day, you will notice your outer world shifting so quickly that it will seem miraculous!! Focusing in every moment on the truth of who you are will inevitably bring you immense Joy! Which is your Divine Inheritance which has already been set up for YOU!

Please Remember that my physical body does nothing, It is our God-self that is aligned with the truth. Chinese Energetic Medicine and other Healing modalities are tools and gifts given to us by this infinite power. My Higher self and Yours are ONE! We are ONE.

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but this moment is a gift and why it is called the present" Deepak Chopra

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• tahnks Zgirl!

Yes. I do understand. You are right on piont. That izzz the solution... Lay down my arms...end the inner battle....I do see its all about the forgiveness and seeing the oneness, my perfection, my creation. Ive just been caught in my delusion for so long...to keep writing all this I am trusting there is a perfection to my imperfection. I do think I am starting to accept myself much more ...just as I am. Pre-enlightenment. Phase one believer still and everything.

I dont "think" I am hiding my "queerness" from anyone... outside...intentionally. (myself still yes.) I dont wear it on my sleeve though, either. Everyone close to me knows. All my immediate co-workers know. Its kinda just a joke (in a good way) if I ever bring it up. I really dont want to get overly serious or personal about it except with good friends...or if i feel it might help someone. I am a wierd case. That said, theres still a connection/fear that it might be a byproduct of the abuse. So walla! Shame. I dont know, It also feels sooo deep that theres maybe past life stuff playing out too. I believe I am hiding from myself.

So i do harbor those judgements you were talking about. Strangely They have not been reflected back to me in the form of attitudes of those around me-that I am aware of. That might be because of my hermitness and self imposed sheltered lifestyle. Or maybe there is grace involved. For years I have had the growing awareness that the outside is all just a metaphore of my inner state. I think though that in this spiritual quest that we open the door for grace/God/my highest self to bring to us people and situations that dont fit our subconcious patterns. Love shining in from the outside even if it isnt (sub)conciously created. I think thats grace (Grace with the big G too! ).I feel I have had a lot of that in my life. And I'm becoming more and more aware...and grateful for it the farther I come.

Alternately... I see so much in the militant fight for gay rights that the real fight isnt on the outside...and it really isnt a fight... Its just a reflection of the beliefs, the wounds, the fears that I/we are carying from our past...I do believe that mindset creates its own battles. If I/we truely loved and accepted ourselves then there would be no need to "fight"...no need to win approval from the outside...our/my self acceptance would shine out rather thatn our internalized homophobia. (it is still good to work towards equality reflected on the outside in the laws and such. But not with the energy of a "fight"). I do think there is a type of PTSD or low grade but constant stress many/most gay kids grow up with in our culture. Especially in fundamentally religious families. If one dosent have or learn good coping skills (to love and forgive?) then I think it can turn into "battle mode".

Maybe all this is just Phase I ramblings. I believe there are many homos who know truely how to love and there is compassion exibited everywhere by "gay" people all the time. Like you said though SJ, if I'm caught up in my own self judgement I am am much less likely to see/attract those with compassion to me or I overlook them... When I finally embrace the "Truth"of it all, I know I will see the the perfection of everything including myself...and judgement and duality will fall away... And perhaps I might be able to help others find that too.

The reason I posted my request was that my intelectual understanding so far hasnt created that shift in my awareness. There has always felt like this self sabotage or self derailment that unconciously kicks in when I earnestly head in the direction of truely changing my mind (and heart)...and to FEEL love for myself, forgive myself. I stop short...Ultimately i just think its my ego fighting to keep control..keep me in the lie (or "phase one"). It dosent want to die along with the illusion....I think it was Kim J that talked about this inner battle too...I think PATHS has helped me grow stronger now. Maybe now I have the rescources and an inner strength I didnt before to walk through the resistance. To ask for help. To let myself recieve it.

The discription and results of CEM and what Grace is offering here seemed to be a possible key to fit that unknown lock. Finding the causal seed thought/beliefe in my conciousness thats creating this whole...illusion. From what I am experienceing so far I think there is truely something to this! Grace, what ever work and healing and study youve done to learn and master this method... and then choose to share it here... I am deeply grateful!!!

I do see this ( and you all) as a stepping stone to me reclaiming the Truth and the Power with in myself. And owning the responsibility to it all. And forigiving Everything. But I think in my asking for help...admitting I need help ...being honest to others, (even if it is just about my perception of the illusion)...and sticking around to recieve the help and love.... is important for me to experience at this time...one of those eggs i think. So i asked...again. I'm justifying huh?...theres still shame there, hmmm.

SJ,Thanks for your response! I am so happy for you with your new job and the apt and rental aid and prospects for your art!!!!!!! You have such an interesting and powerful story to share with others about how all this "mumbo jumbo" can really work...starting from where ever we're at!

keep up the joy. Your great!
          Blake

Comment

• Grace

You must have posted as I was writing to Zgirl.
            All I can say is WoW! Your words pack a punch! I'm buzzing. Doing it is the answer...
            Blake

Comment

• For US!

BEING it, IS the answer!
              IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• WOW Great Posts!!!!!!!!!

Great posts everyone. I seemed to have been going through a resistance, procrastination , financial issue phase from the last time I posted. I didn't even want to come onto the board to read. I knew what was going on and didn't panic too much and just went with the flow and took more spirulina.
                I started coming out of it yesterday and I just finished reading all the posts. I got HUGE waves of energy while I was reading them, so thanks to everyone for your posts.

This place is great.
                Hugs for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Marnyka Z. Buttry
                Divine Openings Giver & Healer
                http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• Dear Perfect Fragments of my Perfect Self !!

Kim J,
                  Let me know what you think of that A.W. book if you find it (&SJ !). I should give a disclaimer though since I havent been through it after discovering (creating ) the Busting Loose world view... It may be soo phase oneish...I shal crack it open and feel it out again. Some of the tools I am sure would still be useful.

About boxes...A freind of mine told me a story of a reocurring dream he had as a kid. He used to dream he found/scavenged a good size box from his famly....hed take it outside to his back deck and climb in.... then with intense concentration, holdin on to the upper flaps like rudders he would slowly lift the box up and off his deck with his mindpower. He'd then fly it out into his back yard toward their orchard trees...he'd lean and turn and describe trying to make it back to the landing pad but every time the stapples holding the box together would start popping out and then the box would give way to his weight and plop him out onto the lawn below....then hed wake up. (Its funny, he's a very logic drivin scientific type computer programer. I think the scientific method is god to him...emotions and feelings are just bothersome delusions...yet he has such a rich and fanciful and inner life. ) AAannny way, I wonder if thats what were all doing... flyin around in this dream in our customized boxes ...until our seams pop out....and we wake up! I feel my seems starting to pop (expecially with Graces call to BEingness) . I need to let them go. Try not to keep "repairing" my flimsy corregated cardboard reality and trust the fall into my GREATNESS!... "Captin she's breaking up!!!! I cant hold her together much longer!!!..." how do you type with a scottish accent? I think I've used this joke here before)

Moxxie!!! thanks for your poems. "What if" is so poinient and powerful...especially for me where I am at right now! Your just a modern day Rumi with all your deep and profound and melodic musings! You inspire me! Thank you!

Bobi , Your mother sounds AmaZinG!!! Just hearing your description of her left me in awe. She sounds like a Saint!!! Have you thought to commission the Pope and see if they could start the cannonization proceess? I hear its slow so if you start now maybe you can have a cannonization party for her before she moves on and reclaims her full powers of Goddessness!! I jest....one hardly needs the Popes seal of approval to be a saint!!!!!! To have her as a mom must be such a blessing!!!... However being of the reclusive type I totally feel for your attempts at "trying to keep up". All youve said of her(MY) love and compassion and service has inspired me also!!! Thanks for introducing me to her!(ME!)

SJ... thanks again for your kind support. That is sssooooo awesome you are so aware of your little eggies!!! and to see how they might impact your daughter. To get to raise your children free of their parental illusions and help them claim their God/Godessness as you claim yours sounds like the true mission of parenting. "How to raise Gods and Godess'z " by SallyJane ....

and GRACE, Ok, still WoW. I am soo grateful for your response. I believe I will be reading, reread, chewing, doing.... BE-ING what you have written for a while! At first it felt like it was a call to action.... but now I know its a call to BEINGNESS! a call to my/our TRUTH...or GOD-NESS. What an energetic kick in my illusion! ...(I sooo felt your second response before I ever read it. Something felt out of wack with my response...and that night I thought... "BEING IT!!"...then I saw the next day your correction!) What you wrote is a gift but I know nothing unless I use it...I hope I can make ya'll (ME) proud.

Help me with this BEing thought though. I still think theres a doing to do, to get to the being. ??? When E Tolle talked aout the beingness I was baffled. To focus on my True Self when its counter to my hypnotized humanoid illusion you even say is the "hardest work" we will ever do. Sooo..."The work" is to "BE" ?...the infinate Truth... the infinate Joy...infinate Love....infinate Power....infinate Peace...that I am? So you BE this without doing? ...I just thought "by remembering." ....Its a wierd contradiction...I am soo getting hung up on simantics.I should shut up and go back to my BEING. Yesterday I, through out my day, kept "reminding" myself of my greatness and the illusion and tried to conjure up feelings of joy and gratitude. That was work! I crashed when I got home I was so tired..and forgot the rest of the night....(and most of today). Oh, well...the race isnt over!!! Up and at em!!!! ... I mean... up and BE em!

So thanks for rescuing me from my "path of least resistance"!!! (smilie face)(I think)... So much for the easier softer way!

All My Infinate Power, Peace, and Love, Blake!

Comment

• Welcome Back!

SJ (Sonora) Welcome Back, so glad to hear from you! You have been in my thoughts lately, as I noticed you were not posting or I had not read any posts anyways. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!

Marnyka You get hug! Isn't the energy here awesome! Welcome back too! I am with you, the posts here are so awesome, because all the posters are so awesome!!!!

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I have more stuff manifesting!!! I got a call and one of the companies I interviewed with last week is checking references on me, so I may have even another job to choose from! They accidetally called me for reference! We had a great laugh on the phone and I told her... That I would be glad to give myself a fantastic reference!

Well, my computer is acting wierd, and very slow, so think i had better go now while I have a hope in getting this posted!

Blessings Sj Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• Originally posted by Blake View Post
                      Kim J,

Moxxie!!! thanks for your poems. "What if" is so poinient and powerful...especially for me where I am at right now! Your just a modern day Rumi with all your deep and profound and melodic musings! You inspire me! Thank you!

Hi Blake,
                      I am always so blessed when I hear comments about the words I have written. Having the confidence to share them has brought me a long way from where I was just a year ago - when no one had seen any of my poems. This forum and the great people that are a part of it are truly the ones to support and encourage all of us on our individual paths to remembering who we are. Getting to know one another, share our hearts, and grow together is truly magnificent. Enjoy the journey along your path always remembering in this moment - Everything is Perfect!
                      Blake, with your permission, I would love to use your words as part of my book review.
                      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
                      Maggie
                      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                      CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                      Word Whisperer
                      My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Originally posted by Blake View Post
                        and GRACE, Ok, still WoW. I am soo grateful for your response. I believe I will be reading, reread, chewing, doing.... BE-ING what you have written for a while! At first it felt like it was a call to action.... but now I know its a call to BEINGNESS! a call to my/our TRUTH...or GOD-NESS. What an energetic kick in my illusion! ...(I sooo felt your second response before I ever read it. Something felt out of wack with my response...and that night I thought... "BEING IT!!"...then I saw the next day your correction!) What you wrote is a gift but I know nothing unless I use it...I hope I can make ya'll (ME) proud.

Help me with this BEing thought though. I still think theres a doing to do, to get to the being. ??? When E Tolle talked aout the beingness I was baffled. To focus on my True Self when its counter to my hypnotized humanoid illusion you even say is the "hardest work" we will ever do. Sooo..."The work" is to "BE" ?...the infinate Truth... the infinate Joy...infinate Love....infinate Power....infinate Peace...that I am? So you BE this without doing? ...I just thought "by remembering." ....Its a wierd contradiction...I am soo getting hung up on simantics.I should shut up and go back to my BEING. Yesterday I, through out my day, kept "reminding" myself of my greatness and the illusion and tried to conjure up feelings of joy and gratitude. That was work! I crashed when I got home I was so tired..and forgot the rest of the night....(and most of today). Oh, well...the race isnt over!!! Up and at em!!!! ... I mean... up and BE em!

So thanks for rescuing me from my "path of least resistance"!!! (smilie face)(I think)... So much for the easier softer way!

Blake! Sweety... I feel as you are working to hard on just being! You need less doing! Oh I am sure this is like a big "WHAT???" to you... but I guarrantee you can do this! How to just be? Hmmm.... Let me try to describe this! For me it was more of a process of observing and letting go of my ego mind! So how did I do this? Well for starters whenever I felt any discomfort... I put the BL process to the discomfort. Then I like you tried to keep being grateful but that was too hard. One thing I started doing was as I was driving around and doing my daily stuff... I would say to myself thank you for this or thankyou for that (In my case it was thank you for my new permanent housing, thank you for other physical desires I had) Then one day I had this idea, of how to express extreme gratitude and checked with Grace about it to see if I was on the right track... But from my days (16 years of days) in a fundamentalist pentecostal church, I learned to Praise God! Well here we are working on connecting to God (less all of the dualistic and judgement brought on by the church IMHO) So I started just saying things like Praise God, Hallelujia, Whoooohooo!, and just saying praises all day long. In either senario, I did not worry about if I was getting it right... there was a reprogramming going on!

Stephen started a thread on Memes. Memes are little thoughts we have that are either helpful to us or nonhelpful to us! We need to get rid of the old ones that are unhelpful and fill the gaps with new helpful ones! He suggests setting up a stargate and blasting the ones that are non-helpful out into never never land (okay he had a different word for it but I can not remember what it is). That is true, and what is involved in that is observing what you are saying to yourself and when you say something unhelpful, then immediately blast it out! I tend to say to myself "Cancell! Cancell! Cancell! Replace with..."

The main thing is that these little things just helped me through while I remembered who I was! These are not the only ways, but they are what I found helpful! The important thing is to get the intellectual out of the way! A friend of mine once told me that it is important to not analyze everything with the intellect! I said great! Cause intellect is not my thing! LOL! I do think this journey has been a little easier, cause of my artistness! I believe you have that in you too, but struggling to let it out. Process any resistance that comes up!!!! Just remember to let yourself feel the hot plate under your tush! Then process the heat and celebrate it, that will take you closer to just being than anything! If it feels like work then you are probably doing it in the ego mind! If it exhausts you then you are probably doing it in your ego mind... Just observe everything you say and think as if you are standing outside of yourself, watching it as if you were at a movie. Just let the chatter chatter and watch it... Look at it see it as separate from who you are... Then release it, and let it go... letting it have no effect on you.

Hmmmm... at night when you get home from work and nothing and nobody is calling your name or going to interupt you...

Sit in a quiet place (as in a place where nothing will bother you... let the outside noises just be outside of you, and don't let them inside. I can do this with my kids in the other room.) Totally relax... Start with the top of your head and work your way down, or the opposite from feet to top of head releasing all the tension out of your body. Do some breathing... I like to just breath in a circle, but whatever works for you! Now just listen to the silence (not the outside silence the inside silence. Let the outside remain outside tune it out). Just be there with the silence, observe it! Observe any mind chatter your ego tries to interupt with. Observe it don't fight it! Resistance will take you away from peace and the silence. It is in this place where you will meet yourself! That is why so many people don't like to go into the silence, because they are afraid of themselves. I like to tell people there is beautiful music in the silence, but few ever understand what I am saying. Listen for your music (not the kind of music you hear on the radio, but an internal music). Just be there! OBSERVE! OBSERVE! OBSERVE! Yes your ego mind will try hard to pick a fight with you at first, but just observe it, like you would someone who is in a glass box and is trying to fight with you... you would probably just laugh at them and watch them, cause they can not get out! Well put your ego in the glass box and don't let it out, just watch it... you can even laugh at its antics as you see them. This will take away the power the ego has on you, and will train you to be in just being more and more till you can live in that place with out having to try to work on anything...

Hope this long rambling helps you!
                        Blessings my friend
                        Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• Sallyjane and Blake

Amazing posts as usual here! Sallyjane, your post was very powerful and I got a lot from it. Blake, as always, is asking the same questions I'm struggling with as well... that pesky "doingness" of BEing () and you answered it so clearly! I'm one of those analytical souls so this refusing to analyze thoughts to death is a hard one for me. Thank goodness I believe in it so much or there would be no hope for me! I'm just now realizing though how trapped I must be (have been) in the ego to have spent so long analyzing everything I've ever done or will do! Gives me a whole new perspective!

Blake, I LOVED your friend's box dream and your analogy. That cracked me up. I came across the AW book but because I'm not "artsy" at all I got drawn to others instead and I picked up Power of Now again which I read many years ago when it was kind of "bizarre" to me at the time, though resonated somewhere in there! LOL It's very interesting that here I am again talking about AW though... hmmm. If it pops up again I think I'll have to go get it!

With gratitude for you all!
                          Kim

Comment

• Ooooh more manifestations

Hey all, This was an amazing little manifestation! Last night, I was in the kitchen and I noticed my room-mate trying to fix up some disgusting looking food... I asked her what she was eating and she went on to explain that she was out of money and her food card was empty! She was eating food she had scavenged out of the community cupboards that others had left behind! Well I decided I was going to help her, but my card cycle is only two days off from hers so my food card is getting low! I have been running out each month a couple of days early. We are alotted 3.33 cents a day for each person to eat for a full day on the cards! Not much, but it usually lasts me till a few days before and I am fine on food. So now I am trying to figure out how to buy enough food for me and her family of three! I found out that Safeway had a sale on milk, so I went and got to gallons of milk, and then I went to my X's house to do his taxes for him and I am getting half of the money too! I get there and I start telling him I need his help to get some food for my friend, and he says well go look in the downstairs freezer! I am like what? He says you know that Swanson Food Truck that tipped over this last week on the highway? Yea, well they had to empty the truck out before they could right it. A Friend of ours was he one who had to empty it out, and because it got above 0 the food could not be sold, but the food never got above 32 degrees or freezing! They had brought the truck load home and gave Keith a bunch of it!

Is that amazing! You know, I had no idea of how I was going to get her food I just determined to do so! It happened! It happened before I even knew I was going to need it to happen!

Blessings Sallyjane Zartgirl

Comment

• What a beautiful synchronicity. I used to always wish the Swanson truck would turn over on my street so I could have some of that super-rich ice cream, haha! I loved reading this! Belle

Comment

• [QUOTE=zartgirl;15812] SJ (Sonora) Welcome Back, so glad to hear from you! You have been in my thoughts lately, as I noticed you were not posting or I had not read any posts anyways. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!

Hi Zartgirl (or the other "SJ"!! Isn't that cool!) Thank you! It's so good to hear from you all! I missed you all tremendously!!

thanks for the welcome back, means alot

hugs
                                Last edited by S.J; 02-05-2008, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X