Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immense gratitude

Thank you so much for the last post, Grace! It is so timely and right on. I'm in Brooklyn now, starting a class tomorrow... feeling some vibration of cold in my throat and lungs after the plane trip yesterday. I notice the fear coming up that I will get sick and not be able to teach... needing the money etc. As I ease into love and gratitude, feeling the fear fade and knowing that I will be well. And I will take any corrections you can give for colds and flu.

I recently started a platinum module and even before I viewed it, it began working. The process of really getting in tune with what I desire moment by moment was so amazing. As I continue to process my desires, I realize that I have been just letting the universe choose for me. While this has been okay most of my life, I can see the process of focusing is so powerful! I also found a belief I have been harboring is a fear of getting exactly what I want!! It is a fear that when I get what I want I will be bored and maybe there is a piece of unworthiness in there too, although Paths has cleared much of that. Oh, how I limit myself!

Grateful
    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Here's some food for thought that I received in my inbox today that I thought I'd pass along. I haven't quite gotten clarity on it yet and was wondering how Grace and all felt about this idea. It's a rather lengthy post but I think it's worth putting up for contemplation and consideration.

Love and Light,
      Raindancer

When Norman Vincent Peale wrote "The Power of Positive Thinking" sixty years ago, he received a stack of rejection slips from publishers.

Dejected, he threw the manuscript into the trash, forbidding his wife to remove it. She didn't.

The next day, however, she took the manuscript, still inside the wastebasket, to a publisher who accepted it. The book became a foundation stone of the human potential movement, selling more than 20 million copies in 47 languages.

Much of Peale's homespun advice sounds quaint or even amusing to us today. Still, the book did a good job of articulating a basic truth: To a great extent, you create your world with your thoughts. Most personal achievements begin with an abiding faith that we can and will accomplish them.

Even realizing your goals, however, will not lead to lasting satisfaction. That's because human wants are insatiable.

Most of us are trapped on what psychologists call the hedonic treadmill. We work to achieve what we desire. Those things satisfy us for a while. But we soon adapt to them and dissatisfaction returns.

So next time we set the bar a little higher...

Our lives can easily become a pastiche of unfulfilled desires. We yearn for a better-paying job, more recognition, greater social status, a newer car, a bigger house, a firmer abdomen, perhaps even a sexier spouse.

Dissatisfaction is not all bad, of course. Desire can motivate us to achieve good things in our lives, too.

But a continual sense of lack creates anxiety. It undermines our satisfaction. Peace of mind eludes us.

Fortunately, the ancient Stoic philosophers knew a technique to override the adaptation process and recapture the contentment we seek. It's called negative visualization.

Negative visualization is spending time each day imaging that you have lost the things you value most. Vividly imagine, for example, that your job has just been terminated, that your house - with all your possessions - has burned to the ground, that your partner has left you, or that you have lost your sight, your hearing or the use of your limbs.

This sounds horribly bleak at first, I know. But the Stoics were onto something here.

They understood that everything we enjoy in life is simply "on loan" to us from Fortune. Any of it - all of it - can be recalled without a moment's notice.

Epictetus reminds us, for example, that our children have been given to us "for the present, not inseparably nor forever." His advice: In the very act of kissing your child, silently reflect on the possibility that she could die tomorrow.

The Roman philosopher Seneca advises us to live each day as if it were our last, indeed as if this very moment were our last.

He's not suggesting that you drop your responsibilities and squander the day in frivolous or hedonistic activities. He's encouraging you to change your state of mind.

Most of us are already living the dream we once had for ourselves. Along the way, however, we become jaded, bored, numb to the blessings that surround us. The Stoics' goal is to wake us up, to make us appreciate what we have today.

Some will argue that negative visualization is fine for those of us who are happy, healthy and prosperous, but how about the troubled, the less fortunate?

Negative visualization works for them, too. If you have lost your job, imagine losing your possessions. If you have lost your possessions, imagine losing the people you love. If you have lost the people you love, imagine losing your health. If you have lost your health, imagine losing your life.

There is hardly a person alive who could not be worse off. That makes it hard to imagine someone who wouldn't benefit from this technique.

Adaptation diminishes our enjoyment of the world. Negative visualization brings it back.

It also prepares us for life's inevitable setbacks. Survivors of tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters, for example, may suffer terribly.

Yet afterwards they often tell us that they were just sleepwalking through life before. Now they are joyously, thankfully alive.

No one should need a catastrophe to feel this way. You can attain the same realization through negative visualization.

Moreover, it can be practiced regularly, so its beneficial effects, unlike a catastrophe, can last indefinitely.

Try it and you'll see. I've found it's perfect for when you're standing in line or stuck in traffic, time that would be wasted anyway.

By contemplating the impermanence of everything in your world, you can invest all your activities with more intensity, higher significance, greater awareness.

In sum, Norman Vincent Peale got it half right.

Positive visualization helps you get what you want. Negative visualization helps you want what you get.

Carpe Diem,

Alex

Comment

• Thank You Thank you

Hi Grace Hi SALLYJane

SallyJane thank you for ur suggestions and I will practice them. You are very special Lady and please wrap me the my family with ur blanket of Love!

Grace, thanks for ur last post it's really putting things together for me more and more. Today I notice how Meditation helps A LOT! Things feels like is getting better.

Grace please continue with ur corrections on Mi Vida she going to the doc tomorrow and I really want her to get rid of whatever she has. She had diarrhea all day. The good news is that she was eating rice and vianna sauages for dinner .. she loved it! And if you can continue helping me with my energy and Focus. I've been more active but feeling tired at the same time. Also my neck and shoulders they are always stiff and I think that's where I carry my stress. My feet is not hurting so bad, I know that I should be limping when I come home and now I'm not!! Which gives me a lot of hope. Now I can take up some dance classes thanks for the CEM on SEB he was in a better mood today I'm very grateful of how much I'm learning from you!

Mucho Love! Yari

Comment

• I Need help

Good Morning Grace

Sorry but I'm gona need some extra love and light. Sebastian totally disobey me and he went off to school so he doesn't know now I'm taking away his radio and cd's. I left him a note that he has to earn my trust. Last nite he was claiming that he's going to an anima convention no matter what. He told me that there's no stopping him. What happen to my kid? I know I'm in fear and I'm feeling hurt. I know what I must do but if you can please sending some love and light to us. In the past he would do any thing to get his way. I will try to correct myself as I do have a lot to do by the time he's home I'm gona be tired. In order for me to get back control I'm gona need a lot more energy. He knows that I'm too tired so he sneaks things in. He gets away with stuff but by the time I found out is too late. He getting into things so fast lately and just last night I couldn't believe that this was my son talking to me. This hurts so much but I will take courage. I'm might be here alone but I know I have you and others here backing me up 100% Thanks soo much!

Lots of love and Graditude

Yari

Comment

• Hey Grace

Well Last night was ok!! Sebastian fought about his punishment but I remain calm and he gave up eventually. Thanks for the help!! Even today he push my buttons but I stayed focus and he just gave up trying. I'm happy that I'm gaining control now. Mi Vida is eating table food and she likes the soy formula, she has to gain weight so I think she's gona alright now that she eating more. Thanks a lot

Mucho Love

Yari

Comment

• IM not getting any better. im getting worse.
              i really just want to end my life SOOOOOO bad.
              i cant take this stupid pain.
              i cant take god hating me so much.

im so depressed, i dont know what to do.

Comment

• "Even realizing your goals, however, will not lead to lasting satisfaction. That's because human wants are insatiable.

Most of us are trapped on what psychologists call the hedonic treadmill. We work to achieve what we desire. Those things satisfy us for a while. But we soon adapt to them and dissatisfaction returns.

Negative visualization is spending time each day imaging that you have lost the things you value most. Vividly imagine, for example, that your job has just been terminated, that your house - with all your possessions - has burned to the ground, that your partner has left you, or that you have lost your sight, your hearing or the use of your limbs."

I agree with the first paragraph, but I look at that as a positive thing. I think the joy in life comes from working toward something. And while it is true that once we have achieved that thing we are satisfied for only a little while before we want something bigger, better, newer, etc, that is how we all expand. I hope I never get to the place where I am satisfied with what I have. When that day comes, I know it is the end of the road for me.

As far as the last paragraph regarding "negative visualization", I think that is a very, very dangerous thing to be doing. Knowing that the Universe is attraction-based and what you think about regularly will become your reality, I personally would never want to "vividly imagine" losing my home, job, husband, or limbs.

In the past two and a half years that I have been purposely directing my thoughts, I have manifested many wonderful things into my experience. I appreciate every thing I have but there is still so much more I want. This does not make me unhappy. Perhaps if I did not know about the Law of Attraction and if I believed I truly could not have the things I desired, I would feel frustrated. But I know within the core of my being, that if I have the ability to want it, I have the ability to achieve it.

I believe the perfect place to be is to be happy and appreciative of what I have but still reaching for more

I really appreciate your post Alex! You presented an interesting concept and it will be interesting to read other viewpoints.

Namaste,
                Pamela
                Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

• Hi Raindancer

Oooh, I really don't like the idea of negative visualisation. Why in the world would anyone want to spend time each day imagining that they have lost the things they love the most?!?! Or if they've lost their health, imagine losing their life? I can see what they're trying to do, but for me it wouldn't make me appreciate what I had, it would just make me feel totally depressed!!! It's good to appreciate what you have today but I can think of better ways of doing it than negative visualisation!! Having desires is natural. We are creating all the time, so I would prefer to create something nice! It can be challenging enough concentrating on what you want to create and taking your attention away from what you DON'T want to create, without deliberately focussing on some horrible scenario.

Hi Yari

I'm so glad that you're making progress. I really admire how you are handling things. It sounds as though you have quite a challenging situation and I know how tough things can be when you're having to deal with it alone. Staying calm and keeping on with what you know is right is quite an achievement. I am sending some love your way.

Hi Musingmus

My heart goes out to you feeling you're in such a black hole and I understand your pain. Do you have any people you can talk to about how you're feeling? Sometimes just getting your thoughts out of your head can help. I don't know how you feel about doctors or if you've seen one or if they're helping in any way but if you're not, is it something that you might consider? I don't know what things you've tried so far but I do know that different things work for different people and it's really just a matter of finding what's right for you. I know how hopeless it can all seem and that you really don't have the energy to do anything. Medication from the doctors might be an option, even if it's just short term to give you the ability to take the next step. Or there are herbal remedies that can help with depression. I don't know if you've tried any or what you think but it's just something to consider. And things like counselling too. It might be something you've already tried or not. If you have and it's not helped it could be that the next person you try is the right one for you and things will just click into place. I know how hard it can be when you don't seem to be getting anywhere and you get tired of trying. And when you're feeling depressed it can be hard to see clearly. All I know is that it is possible to come through this. Even just a tiny seed of hope will help you to the next step and that's all you need. Just a tiny next step. I know that Grace will still be doing corrections on you and Sallyjane will be surrounding you with a blanket of love and that myself and others on here will have you in our hearts and be sending you lots of love. I used to think similar to you, but I know that God doesn't hate you. God is love and can't hate. It's just not possible. Even though you can't see it, you are love and you are loved. If you need someone to be there for you then you are welcome to message me. If you're able to sleep, then maybe sleep as you need to. And maybe listen to some soothing music. Here is a link which has some music on it which I found very healing. Don't worry about reading the message on there. Just listen to the music. It will keep repeating itself. The Power of "Awareness". Also, I don't know if you've come across something called quantumK? Here is a link to some healing which is totally free. Quantum K - Free Healing Experience
                  I am going to picture you as totally well and at peace.

Transformational Paths
                  Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• Thanks soo Much

Thanks Grace,SallyJane, and Sunshine for your support!!
                    After Fours months of knowing Grace and posting here. I see how different I am compare to then. My fears were dominating my life and was causing me panic attacks. I can now say how much I realize that all my fears were not real. I WOULD LIKE TO LET M & M know to hang in there!! there is light in you, even when you don't feel it. You are very precious jewel!!

Also wants to show lots of love to Pamela and her amazing paintings that brightens my day!!

Grace Mi Vida is eating better Sebastian knock on wood is doing good. Yamari I'm working on still and Jonathan's got his photos done and they are fantasic!! I got some news today that I was suppose to go to Miami tomorrow for court, is going to be postponed. I was getting scared but then I realized that This is nothing really. Nothing can really hurt me I do remember you saying that I'm not going to court and that's what I'm sticking too thanks for ur CEM work on all of us.

Mucho love

Yari

Comment

• Thank you, Pamela and Sunshine for your perspectives and experiences. It seems to me that both where you are coming from as well as where the Stoics are coming from are correct from my current perspective.

People who have had near death experiences are generally changed forever and become much more loving and appreciative. Many Indigenous, if not all, practice some form of death as an advisor. The Dalai Lama has included a dying process to do every day in his book on Happiness. Dr. Hawkins talks about his, "And then what?" process which generally takes the person that has fear to the point of, "and then I'll die." which then sheds light, (and love), on the fear.

Perhaps sending love and using death as an advisor to open the heart are two sides of the same coin.

Love, Light and Gratitude,
                      Raindancer

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!"

Comment

• Hi Grace

Hi Grace!

Yesterday I got through the day by practicing Gratitude it was not easy since my ego really wanting to fight. It gets easier once I notice what's really happening to me and. That it is my Ego trying to discourage me. Yes I do know that I can tackle this little by little by looking at it as an opportunity and not a threat. When I lose my cool I don't get down on myself I just get back on that horse and focus on something that I'm grateful for. Thanks Grace!! The girls are still not feeling good but for being sick they are in good spirit! Me and Sebastian are still practicing Love and Gratitude and I've been reading to him The Master Key system also.. He's still pushing my buttons but I've notice that when I get mad at him I just Flip that card to LOVE like SallyJane says to do and I let it go. I do feel that my feet are getting better!!! I've been doing a lot of running around and chores which should put me in a lot of pain but is all good now. I only have pain when I lay down so I focus on Gratitude to help me wake up with less pain so things are really started to make a lot of sense to me, thanks to you!! Ill keep you posted on the girls..

Immense Gratitude! Yari

Comment

• Lymes disease

Hi Grace,
                          I was walking in the woods here in Long Island where there is a lot of Lymes Disease and I muscle tested myself for Lymes and came up strongly positive. Can you test for me in case i am wrong and make some corrections? I tested that I have had it for 17 years. Maybe that is why I am tired a lot.

Thanks!
                          Grateful
                          for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                          http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                          http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Thank you Grace

Thank you Grace for all the corrections you have been doing for me! I have been releasing my all of my doubts about my abundance that I had grasped onto. I realize just how true it is about how close I am to manifesting so much abundance. My X bought the house for me. I posted my resume on Monster and I am getting a number of employers wanting me to interview. I am going to be picky on that matter. Many new things are coming my way, and I have no idea what they all are, but they are better than my agenda, so I release all that I have planned and am letting the Universe take control and give me more than I have ever imagined.

So this weekend I let go and applied for many new jobs in California, and started planning my move... So what happens the plug in the dam that was putting off all of my sales started to leak a little bit and I scheduled some sales meetings, and will continue too! I am excited because I will be in California sooner than I had even imagined!

Well blessings and Love, light and JOY, and lets add some laughter in there too tonight!

Sallyjane

Comment

• For All!

I have some exciting information to share with all of you soon, (including replying back to those of you personally). You will all have to forgive me for even though I read this thread daily and make the requested corrections, I have been focused on using the 2 hours I usually give to replying daily to my Karate training. My Tournament and week long Karate Workshop begins on June 22nd.

This exciting news will benefit all of us in many ways as it concerns True Freedom. I have been making many corrections on us, and what I have been made aware of is the importance of the vibration of Freedom. Especially for the next few days, become aware of your feelings, and the "release of fears". I will explain more soon.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Love and posts you are sharing. It truly does make my day to hear from each of you.
                              IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace

I'm new posting here, but I've been following this thread for a bit. Would you (or anyone else) be willing to do some corrections on me? I'm on Paths and I think I'm having a healing crisis (I hope it's a healing crisis at least and not just me being stuck in the same patterns of depression as always). I'm trying to keep positive and do EFT, etc, but it's so hard. It feels like my heart is ripping apart, there's too much sadness to bear, and so much self-hatred. I feel like giving up

cassiopeia

Comment

Working...
                                X