Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historical Wisconsin Raw Milk Public Hearings Being Held - March 10th & 16th, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Wisconsin Raw Milk Public Hearings Being Held - March 10th & 16th, 2010

I received this in my inbox and I would like to spread the word. I read the 'bad news' thread and maybe we could use some good news!!

Dear Friends,

Very important historical Raw Milk hearings in our "Dairy State," Wisconsin are posted below. If you are out-of-state, it is most important to attend the hearing on Tuesday, March 16. Please pass this on. Also--consider carpooling if you can. This is a landmark opportunity for the legalization of raw milk in Wisconsin that could turn the rest of the country around.

Blessings--Kathy Pirtle
    Subject: Wisconsin Raw Milk Public Hearings Being Held - March 10th & 16th, 2010

Thousands of people from around the state of Wisconsin are needed to show up at two (2) public hearings in support of the Raw Milk Bill. These are history making events! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO THOSE YOU KNOW IN WISCONSIN. THIS IS IT FOLKS – THE TIME TO BE HEARD!!!

It has been noted that for each person that appears in person, the committee looks upon each one as 10 votes.

If there is any chance at all of getting this bill to pass, these two committees must be convinced that YOU want it. Numbers speak! Requesting everyone to gather friends, family, neighbors, etc., to attend these hearings. This is about OUR RIGHT to choose, and support for this RIGHT alone is needed.

Wisconsin raw milk bill, as introduced in the Senate on December 21, 2009 (LRB-3242/3) as SB 434. Referred to Committee on Agriculture and Higher Education.

Public Hearing
    Wednesday, March 10, 2010
    10:00 A.M.
    Chippewa Valley Technical College
    Room 106/Auditorium
    620 West Clairemont Ave
    Eau Claire, WI 54701

Wisconsin raw milk bill, as introduced in the Assembly on December 18, 2009 (LRB-3961/1) as AB 628. Referred to Committee on Rural Economic Development.

Public Hearing
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010
    10:00 A.M.
    Wisconsin State Capitol Building
    Room 417 North
    Madison, WI

Stacey
    Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Even though I'm not in Wisconsin, I've circled the dates on my calendar and will be sending good thoughts their way. Plus, I've copied that information and will be posting it on several other forums, too.

Comment

Update, a great day for raw milk!!

Thank you Athena.

Here is info about the turn out on the 10th. Performance without Pain :: Optimal Nutrition via Nutrient Dense Foods » Wisconsin Hearing–Great Day for Raw Milk! History was Made!

Over 500 people attended, 176 people testified, with only a handful of negative testimony from paid reps of food safety. People from France testified about their long history of safe raw milk consumption. (Apparently they can get raw milk from vending machines, how cool).

It's a short and sweet article, worth a look. Very exciting!

Stacey
      Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

Working...
      X