Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brahmi help me to improve my concentration and memory ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahmi help me to improve my concentration and memory ?

have these herbs worked for anyone?
    brahmi

I haven't tried those but I've been on the PATHS memory module for a while now and it helps with certain things I'm working on
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

I have them but forgot to take them I use Ginko/Kotu kulo AND Brahmi in one tea it works for me

Comment

Brahmi supports the physiological processes involved in relaxation,Because herbal medicines are relatively mild and gentle on the human body, Bacopa (Brahmi) can be taken by practically everyone, regardless of age and gender,Brahmi has been used since time immemorial as a tonic for improving memory.
        healthy hair products

Comment

Brahmi (Bacopa) carries properties that improve mental functions by a modulation of the cholinergic and GABAergic neurotransmission. Brahmi works scientifically as it restores the frontal cortical muscarinic and cholinergic receptor activities. Thus it improves the mental quotient, memory span, concentration ability and stress threshold. Also herbal medicines relatively mild and gentle on human body.

Comment

Originally posted by caril View Post
            Brahmi (Bacopa) carries properties that improve mental functions by a modulation of the cholinergic and GABAergic neurotransmission. Brahmi works scientifically as it restores the frontal cortical muscarinic and cholinergic receptor activities. Thus it improves the mental quotient, memory span, concentration ability and stress threshold. Also herbal medicines relatively mild and gentle on human body.
            This sounds interesting. Can you please point me to the peer reviewed studies that support these claims? I haven't been able to find any.

Comment

A Bit More Info

The Brahmi Herb and its Natural Health Benefits

LATIN NAME:
              Bacopa monnieri
              Brahmi herb is also known as Indian Pennywort, Water Hyssop, Bacopa, Bacopa Monnieri, and Herpestis Monniera.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
              Brahmi herb is a hardy, perennial ground covering plant. It grows to 6 inches in height, with small, oval-shaped leaves that form in pairs along the stems. It has tubular, white flowers that bear five petals that have a faint tinge of blue on the outside of the petals.

It can bloom for many months of the year. It grows floating in the waters of tropical marshes and wetlands of Florida, Central America, and India.
              Brahmi herb has gained world wide recognition as a memory booster, for promoting mind alertness and is widely used as an antioxidant and in improving the brain cell functions.

It is used as a herbal brain tonic to rejuvenate the body and as a nerve tonic to promote the memory. It helps to overcome the negative effects of stress and improves the memory. It induces a sense of calm and peace for those who suffer from stress and nervous anxiety while at the same time invigorates the mental processes.

The herb is used for cleansing the blood, has an extremely positive effect on blood circulation and the function of the liver, lungs and kidneys. It is also believed to stimulate hair, skin, and nail growth.

TARGET AILMENTS:
              Take internally for:
              * Alzheimer’s disease
              * attention deficit disorder (ADD)
              * attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
              * memory problems
              * Parkinson’s disease
              * anxiety disorder
              * stress
              * depression including post natal depression
              * mental and physical fatigue
              * insomnia
              * irritable bowel syndrome
              * increase sex drive
              * impotence
              * bronchitis
              * coughs and hoarseness
              * asthma
              * arthritis
              * rheumatism
              * inflammatory conditions
              * high cholesterol levels

PREPARATION: Brahmi is available as an extract in tablet form, tincture. and a powder.
              It can be used as a decoction and tea.

Parts used: Root

Actions: rain tonic, sedative, antispasmodic, alterative, diuretic, astringent
              Combination: Brahmi can be combined with Ginkgo and Lecithin to improve cognitive function.

SAFETY AND SIDE EFFECTS:
              * Women who are taking estrogen replacement therapy or who are on birth control pills should not use Brahmi.

Love & Blessings,
              Sharyn
              Theta Healing
              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Working...
              X