Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robsnotes4u
    replied
    I would like to see a theater to help with high blood pressure

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Lol maybe try putting the alarm clock across the room so you have to get out of bed to turn it off?

Leave a comment:

• efsaturn
    replied
    I am doing paths. I do sleep well and a deep sleep. I do wake up in the morning. What I don't do is get out of bed in the morning. Whether this is a motivation issue or a procrastination issue, not sure. I have had the issue of not waking up, but that seems to be gone. So it is just actually getting out of bed when the alarm goes off. Bad habit to the hilt.

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    efsaturn,

This one is probably what you want for that:

PATHS | Increased Energy and Motivation | Clean, Strong, Energy all day long!

When I first started PATHS I think there were only 8 modules available. Now there are so many it's very hard to keep track of all of them!

In case you don't know, whenever you sign up for any module you also get the sleep well module for free:

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

I believe that is because decent sleep is needed for the other modules to work well.

With the sleep module, you get to pick out a sleep time and a wake time and that is programmed in as well. (You also have the option to choose flex time so there is no specific sleep and wake time.)

If you haven't tried PATHS I would also mention that you should not expect it to work if you don't supplement with spirulina, afa blue green algae or something else strong in amino acids. These are the fuel the brain needs to process the PATHS modules.

If you want to see if the spirulina alone does anything you can try it by itself first (that's what I did before I started PATHS).

The only thing I found is that it sometimes has an amping effect. Other people have had that too with it, so most people seem to take it in the morning.

Hey maybe that's all you need. . . .but PATHS is so awesome I'd recommend trying it if you haven't.

Jessica

Leave a comment:

• efsaturn
    replied
    Something about getting out of bed on time, being alert in the morning, energized and ready to start a brand new day.

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    release addictions

How about something for addictive behaviors...
    so many people are addicted to something like: work, food, love, sex, shopping, spending, gambling, codependency, alcohol, drugs, extreme exercise or dieting...etc. etc...

is it at all possible for a module for something like this?

thanks
    h.

Leave a comment:

• serenac
    replied
    Hi Stacey! I'm also reeeeeeeal shy too. I got some Platinum instructions embedded into one of those free Platinum instructions offers that they had a while back on this subject, and now I've got a ton of new friends and have a great time with them!

I think the modules you suggested would be good. Someone wrote a thread here on this forum a while back about the public speaking one, she said it really helped disinhibit her when she was in a social situation with strangers.

Leave a comment:

• Sweethappiness
    replied
    A social anxiety theatre would be a great idea Stacey. I suffer from this too.

Leave a comment:

• Flattlander
    replied
    There should be a social anxiety theater. There is an anxiety one, but social anxiety is whole big issue in and of itself. Actually what I really want is a module that lessens my inhibitions, so that I'm not so guarded all the time, and helps me to connect to other people, so that I can have some more friends. My sister instantly connects with people and she can be in a room, not knowing anyone and walk out an hour later and have several new friends. My mom was that way too (she just died about a week ago). I want a mod that helps me connect with people and feel open and confident and friendly and genuine etc. In the mean time, can anyone suggest what mods are already available that could help me in those areas?

I thought of the public speaking one, self confidence, several of the attitude and motivation ones, or sense of humor. Anything that will help me connect to people and not feel so guarded. THANKS!

Stacey

Leave a comment:

• Raindancer
    replied
    I'm loving the idea of a PATHs module to heal tinnitus!!

Love and Light,
    Raindancer

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaunte View Post
    Hi Kevin,
    Which module do I purchase to help my boys with ADHD? Also, can I purchase one module and play it for both boys and does it matter if they are asleep or awake?
    I would recommend the Academic Super Charger, it is very effective in a variety of areas, including concentration.

I would also write in to info@paths-vx.com, they may have an unreleased module for this.

I would also look at the Mood Elevation module. Even though it suggests mood "elevation", what it really does is put the hormone production into a balanced state. Let info@paths-vx.com know it is for children, specifically for ADHD, it will be a modified version of the standard Mood Elevation module.

Each theater is "keyed" to one certain individual, so one theater for both would not work.

The instructions will definitely reach the subconscious while sleeping, as long as their ears can hear it, however, I would think (and this is just my opinion) that it would be more effective while awake. But if this is a problem, it is easily resolved by just playing it 2-3 times a week while asleep.

Leave a comment:

• serenac
    replied
    Hi! Ditto what Chaunte says! Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? Will it work if he's asleep?

Leave a comment:

• Chaunte
    replied
    Hi Kevin,
    Which module do I purchase to help my boys with ADHD? Also, can I purchase one module and play it for both boys and does it matter if they are asleep or awake?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by serenac View Post
    Hi! I suggested the hyperactivity one too, because my son has 2 springs instead of 2 legs, and his mouth is pretty hyperactive too. Let's just say he can eat and talk at the same time. But then, how will we ever get those jumping beans to actually sit down in front of a computer and watch their theatres? I know my son could NEVER sit down anywhere hehe!
    That's funny about the 2 springs!

Your son does not have to watch the Theater, just play it on the speakers of your computer while he is in the room.

All instructions are in the sound AND the visual...you only need one or the other.

I have more than a few parents that have theaters for their children that have seen huge improvements and the kids do not even know about PATHS. Parents just play it while they are in the room.

Leave a comment:

• serenac
    replied
    Hi! I suggested the hyperactivity one too, because my son has 2 springs instead of 2 legs, and his mouth is pretty hyperactive too. Let's just say he can eat and talk at the same time. But then, how will we ever get those jumping beans to actually sit down in front of a computer and watch their theatres? I know my son could NEVER sit down anywhere hehe!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X