Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Health Module

Hi

Has anyone had any experience with the Heart Health Module?

I currently suffer from high blood pressure and have been taking medication for 5 years. The doctor says I need to continue it all my life.

I do meditate while listening to binaural tracks and I feel a lightness in my chest sometimes.

Any experiences with this module?

Kiran

Hey there...

Email Paths and they will give you excellent information that will help to answer your questions!!! They are like the COOOOLEST!!!!

I personally have not tried that module, for one thing I don't have a reason to do so! But Paths will help you!

Blessings
    Sallyjane Zartgirl

Comment

Hi Kiran,

I believe that with and blood pressure/heart related issue, that the Heart Health Module will be of great help. The module's benefits are excellent for the entire cardiovascular system. Since this module can help dilate blood vessels which assists blood flow, plus strengthen the heart, I believe it could be very powerful in balancing/normalizing blood pressure.

I have not used the module, but would love to see you have great results and benefit from it so that you can reduce or eliminate the drugs. Our bodies are incredibly strong when we give them the right 'tools' to help balance and strengthen.

I agree with Zartgirl - I am sure that PATHS can let you know more
      In gratitude and love, Jeanie
      MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
      Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
      Discover-PATHS

Comment

Heart Health

Hi Kiran,

I'm starting the Heart Health Module tomorrow and will post my experiences of it here.

Genie,

Thanks for the link to the PATHS Movie (I've added it to my signature).
        Who posted it onto You Tube?

Comment

Hi Terry!

I am so happy that you enjoyed the PATHS movie! I posted it on You Tube.
          Blessings on the journey, Glenn
          PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
          Discover-PATHS
          [

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
            Hi Terry!

I am so happy that you enjoyed the PATHS movie! I posted it on You Tube.
            It's very good Glenn

Comment

Thanks Zartgirl.

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
              Email Paths and they will give you excellent information that will help to answer your questions!!! They are like the COOOOLEST!!!!

I personally have not tried that module, for one thing I don't have a reason to do so! But Paths will help you!

Blessings
              Sallyjane Zartgirl
              Kiran

Comment

Hi Genie,

How are you?
                Thanks for the info.
                I have added the module to a new theatre. And am looking forward to trying it out.

Take care
                Kiran

Originally posted by Genie View Post
                Hi Kiran,

I believe that with and blood pressure/heart related issue, that the Heart Health Module will be of great help. The module's benefits are excellent for the entire cardiovascular system. Since this module can help dilate blood vessels which assists blood flow, plus strengthen the heart, I believe it could be very powerful in balancing/normalizing blood pressure.

I have not used the module, but would love to see you have great results and benefit from it so that you can reduce or eliminate the drugs. Our bodies are incredibly strong when we give them the right 'tools' to help balance and strengthen.

I agree with Zartgirl - I am sure that PATHS can let you know more
                Kiran

Comment

Hi Kiran!

I'm great - thanks for asking!

Congrats on the new addition I am certainly looking forward to hearing your results on the Heart Health mod. Please keep us posted.

Here's to improved health this year
                  Discover-PATHS

Comment

Hi Kiran,

I have been on the Heart Health Module since it was being tested and have had wonderful results. While I did not have high blood pressure, I had been experiencing tachycardia (rapid heart beat) and palpitations for years that had become worse, and very bothersome, just before I began on the Module. After a few days of being on the Module, my heartbeat had become the closest to regular that it had been in years and the palpitations had subsided. Now I have been on the Module for months (and will remain on it) and have not had any issues like I used to! Pretty amazing!

I look forward to hearing of your experience on this Module!
                    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                    -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Hi Ahimsa,

Thanks for the experience. I feel a lot more confident about it now. I should be starting it in a day or two.

It's amazing how you began to feel better in a few days. PATHS really is amazing !

Take care
                      Kiran

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                      Hi Kiran,

I have been on the Heart Health Module since it was being tested and have had wonderful results. While I did not have high blood pressure, I had been experiencing tachycardia (rapid heart beat) and palpitations for years that had become worse, and very bothersome, just before I began on the Module. After a few days of being on the Module, my heartbeat had become the closest to regular that it had been in years and the palpitations had subsided. Now I have been on the Module for months (and will remain on it) and have not had any issues like I used to! Pretty amazing!

Kiran

Comment

PATHS is not health care or medicine, and PATHS Modules do not diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

With that said, we have seen many good reports from the Heart Health Module.

This Module can support your mind’s ability to:

# Increase nitric oxide levels in body

# Increase absorption of HDL cholesterol

# Increase B1 levels in blood

# Increase calm regular heartbeat

# Increase chromium levels in body

# Increase dilation of blood vessels for healthy blood flow

# Increase healthy blood platelets

# Increase heart strength

# Increase iron absorption

# Increase magnesium levels in body

Again, do not change any of your health care professional program based on PATHS.

Additionally here are some links regarding chelation:

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...-medicine.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ot-needed.html

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

1 week on the heart module

Hi Ahimsa,

I have been on the heart module for a week now.
                          The first few days I did feel a lot more calmer. That's definitely the heart module's work. It was similar to how I felt when I had first started my medication many years ago.
                          I guess the next step would be to try the module while decreasing my medication.
                          I'll keep posting on my progress.

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                          Hi Kiran,

Kiran

Comment

Originally posted by kchannar View Post
                            Hi Ahimsa,

I have been on the heart module for a week now.
                            The first few days I did feel a lot more calmer. That's definitely the heart module's work. It was similar to how I felt when I had first started my medication many years ago.
                            I guess the next step would be to try the module while decreasing my medication.
                            I'll keep posting on my progress.

Hi Kiran,

How great that you already feel some relief!

If you do decide to decrease the medication, please do stay monitored with your doctor and I even recommend that you talk to them about how to decrease your medication. When on meds for any length of time, you need to be careful to make adjustments gradually and you do not want to shock you body or cause a major imbalance which would not serve you right now.

For instance, some prescription pills are not made to be cut in half or quartered, etc. If the pill is not scored, then it does not contain equal parts of the drug in the tablet, so if you try and split it, you will get all or most of the medication in one half and none in the other half. This may not be true with the meds you are taking, but I thought I would mention.

I am very excited to see your progress - and I don't mean to create worry or concern. I tend to use doctors for monitoring and diagnosis, because they are usually very good at that! Otherwise, like you I try to reduce my exposure to meds - but PLEASE make sure that you are doing so safely.

Wishing you much success and great health!
                            Discover-PATHS

Comment

B1 levels

Hi

What are B1 levels?

Thanks

Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
                              PATHS is not health care or medicine, and PATHS Modules do not diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

With that said, we have seen many good reports from the Heart Health Module.

This Module can support your mind’s ability to:

# Increase nitric oxide levels in body

# Increase absorption of HDL cholesterol

# Increase B1 levels in blood

# Increase calm regular heartbeat

# Increase chromium levels in body

# Increase dilation of blood vessels for healthy blood flow

# Increase healthy blood platelets

# Increase heart strength

# Increase iron absorption

# Increase magnesium levels in body

Again, do not change any of your health care professional program based on PATHS.

Additionally here are some links regarding chelation:

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...-medicine.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ot-needed.html

Kiran

Comment

Working...
                              X