Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Genie,

Thanks for the feedback.

I know I need to check with my doctor about reducing my medication.

I'm not sure how open he would be to know of PATHS. I guess I'll have to think of a way.

Thanks

Originally posted by Genie View Post
    Hi Kiran,

How great that you already feel some relief!

If you do decide to decrease the medication, please do stay monitored with your doctor and I even recommend that you talk to them about how to decrease your medication. When on meds for any length of time, you need to be careful to make adjustments gradually and you do not want to shock you body or cause a major imbalance which would not serve you right now.

For instance, some prescription pills are not made to be cut in half or quartered, etc. If the pill is not scored, then it does not contain equal parts of the drug in the tablet, so if you try and split it, you will get all or most of the medication in one half and none in the other half. This may not be true with the meds you are taking, but I thought I would mention.

I am very excited to see your progress - and I don't mean to create worry or concern. I tend to use doctors for monitoring and diagnosis, because they are usually very good at that! Otherwise, like you I try to reduce my exposure to meds - but PLEASE make sure that you are doing so safely.

Wishing you much success and great health![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    Kiran

Comment

Originally posted by kchannar View Post
      Hi

What are B1 levels?

Thanks
      Vitamin B1 is also known as Thiamine.

Thiamine plays an important role in helping the body metabolize carbohydrates and fat to produce energy. It is essential for normal growth and development and helps to maintain proper functioning of the heart and the nervous and digestive systems. Thiamine is water-soluble and cannot be stored in the body; however, once absorbed, the vitamin is concentrated in muscle tissue.

Source: Thiamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would NOT tell my doctor about PATHS, or any other alternative modalities that I use. These things simply do not compute in Allopathic doctors brains (as a rule). PLUS, they have legal liability they must consider.

Simply tell the doctor you are feeling better, and that you don't think you need the medication anymore (or as much)...IF that is true.

Whatever test the doctor ran to determine that you needed the medicine can be run again. If you do not need it (or as much of it), that should show on the new test results.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
      Energetic Science Ministries
      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback.

I like your suggestion - don't tell the doc about PATHS.

I think I'll get a BP monitor and see results myself and then go to the doc when my BP is more normal.

Thanks
        Kiran

Comment

B1

Hi kevin,

Is the B1 created by the body? Or is it mostly from diet!

Thanks

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Vitamin B1 is also known as Thiamine.

Thiamine plays an important role in helping the body metabolize carbohydrates and fat to produce energy. It is essential for normal growth and development and helps to maintain proper functioning of the heart and the nervous and digestive systems. Thiamine is water-soluble and cannot be stored in the body; however, once absorbed, the vitamin is concentrated in muscle tissue.

Source: Thiamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would NOT tell my doctor about PATHS, or any other alternative modalities that I use. These things simply do not compute in Allopathic doctors brains (as a rule). PLUS, they have legal liability they must consider.

Simply tell the doctor you are feeling better, and that you don't think you need the medication anymore (or as much)...IF that is true.

Whatever test the doctor ran to determine that you needed the medicine can be run again. If you do not need it (or as much of it), that should show on the new test results.

Kiran

Comment

Vitamin B1

Hi Kiran, I found this reference:

"Vitamin B1 is essential for the body to be able to use carbohydrate as an energy source as well as for metabolising amino acids. A person's requirements for vitamin B1 are increased when they are relying heavily on carbohydrates for their main source of energy. In humans, thiamin can be synthesized in the large intestine as thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP). The main circulating form of vitamin B1 is thiamine diphosphate (TDP) which is found almost completely in red blood cells. TPP is too large a molecule to be absorbed across the intestinal mucosa. It requires the use of an enzyme to cleave the smaller thiamin molecule out of the compound. TDP is a cofactor for several enzymes - pyruvate dehydrogenase and transketolase (activity is sometimes measured as an indicator of vitamin B1 deficiency) and thiamine triphosphate is thought to be important in nerve conduction."

Lots of B1 info on this page: Vitamin B1

TPP can be eventually broken down and pass through the intestines into the blood.

Some good bacteria in the gut feeds on fatty acids and produce B vitamins in the intestines.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Thanks or the info. Really useful stuff.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Hi Kiran, I found this reference:

"Vitamin B1 is essential for the body to be able to use carbohydrate as an energy source as well as for metabolising amino acids. A person's requirements for vitamin B1 are increased when they are relying heavily on carbohydrates for their main source of energy. In humans, thiamin can be synthesized in the large intestine as thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP). The main circulating form of vitamin B1 is thiamine diphosphate (TDP) which is found almost completely in red blood cells. TPP is too large a molecule to be absorbed across the intestinal mucosa. It requires the use of an enzyme to cleave the smaller thiamin molecule out of the compound. TDP is a cofactor for several enzymes - pyruvate dehydrogenase and transketolase (activity is sometimes measured as an indicator of vitamin B1 deficiency) and thiamine triphosphate is thought to be important in nerve conduction."

Lots of B1 info on this page: Vitamin B1

TPP can be eventually broken down and pass through the intestines into the blood.

Some good bacteria in the gut feeds on fatty acids and produce B vitamins in the intestines.
              Kiran

Comment

Hi Kiran!

Awesome! Thanks for updating us on your progress. I completely understand what you are talking about and am so happy you are feeling the effects this quickly. It just gets better!

Please do let us know how it goes with decreasing your medication.
                The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Hi Kiran,

I was wondering how you are doing with this Module. Have you stopped taking your medication?
                  The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                  -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

Comment

Hi Ahimsa,

How are you?

I've been on this module for a while now.

I wansn't taking enough spirulina to accomodate all my modules.
                    Hence, I didn't really see much benefits initially.

But for the last month or so I have increased my spirulina intake and I can see the difference the heart module is making.

My blood pressure is definitely lower.

Also, since I am going to the gym often< my overall heart rate is a lot lower than what it used to be.

Still taking the medication though.. I need toi talk to my doc to work out a plan for phasing it out of my system.
                    Kiran

Comment

Love to hear good results....

That's great news Kiran! Congrats.
                      In gratitude and love, Jeanie
                      MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
                      Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
                      Discover-PATHS

Comment

Hi Kiran!

Thats so cool to hear that your heart rate and blood pressure have gone down!!

That would be so amazing if you could phase out the meds!

I am well, still using the Heart Health Module (I don't think I'll ever change it out).

Thanks for updating us Kiran!
                        -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

Comment

Working...
                        X