• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith PATHS September Special

Faith
    ~ Creating Powerful Belief

“Faith is the head chemist of the mind.”
    ~ Napoleon Hill

Faith is possibly the single most important feature one can possess. It is available to all, yet hard to take hold of for many.

Countless people go through life authoring their thoughts carefully, editing their cognitive practices in hopes that this will help them create the life that they want. This is an important step, however, without actually believing what you think, it is ineffective.

This Module is designed to help you begin to really and truly believe what you have worked so hard to think. It is designed to give you Faith.

“When Faith is blended with the vibration of thought, the subconscious mind instantly picks up the vibration, translates it into its spiritual equivalent, and transmits it to Infinite Intelligence.” ~ Napoleon Hill

This is the surreptitious answer on how to receive all that you want out of life!

And, not only will Faith facilitate the obtainment of your desires, it can actually change you on a cellular level.

“The mind (energy) and body (matter) are similarly bound…Your beliefs directly influence how your brain controls your body’s physiology.” ~ Bruce Lipton

Based on what your beliefs are, you can either stimulate or restrain your body’s ability to be healthy.

Once you have true Faith in yourself and what you can do, not only will you obtain all that you wish, but also you will expose your body’s ultimate healing potential.

Through faith in yourself, you can change your mind, your body, and your world.

However, there is another important factor in this equation.

Often times, once something is believed, it will manifest itself automatically, but other times, action must be taken beyond just believing. This can present a challenge in itself.

Because of this, this Module is also designed to assist you in taking advantage of your newfound beliefs. When your beliefs create new opportunities for you, this Module will prompt you into action to assure that you receive the fullest benefit possible.

The FAITH Special Includes 4 Modules (plus sleep).

They are:

FAITH - Creating Powerful Belief Module

Increased Synchronicity - Mind Travel, Retrocausality & Time Synch Module

Effective Goal Setting & Achievement - Set, Plan & Reach Your Goals Module. THIS MODULE HAS BEEN RADICALLY UPGRADED!

Grow Your Gratitude - Get an Attitude of Gratitude! Module

The FAITH Module assists your body and mind to:

·Enhance your capacity to have faith

·Increase your ability to believe in yourself

·Increase your propensity to take action when opportunities arise

·Increase ability to see your true potential

Regular Price 4 Module package: $339 - For September 2008, Only $247 (YOU SAVE $92!)

READ THIS: This is only $48 more than a 1 Module package startup fee! The monthly recurring for continued use of a 4 Module package is only $34.95 after the first month.

NOTE: On October 1st, you can change the 4 Modules to any other 4 Modules you want or you can stay on the above 4 Modules.

Please allow 24 hours for us to manually load your Theater with these Modules.
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Awesome!!!

OMG!!!

This is AWESOME!!! I cannot wait to add this module to my theater!!!

Holy Moly...Just wait until Grace hears that you Lovies at PATHS have created a FAITH module!!!!!! She is gonna be over the MOON!!!

Once again... PATHS!!! You ROCK!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

For PATHS and our new Faith Module!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE, LOVE, AND CHERISH PATHS!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! YOU ALL HAVE MADE THIS DAY AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUSLY MIRACULOUS DAY FOR ME!!
      PAMELA IS SO RIGHT! I AM OVER THE MOON!!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

great special!

This is such an incredible special especially with the 3 other modules that come with it! The Goals module has been amazingly upgraded too!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

What an exciting module.

I have so many thoughts about it rumbling around in my head....lol, I will just spew some of them out.

I thought it was pretty synchronistic that PATHS was already working on it when Grace posted her thoughts about a Faith Module in a thread awhile back.

Napoleon Hill ROCKS! This guy was so far ahead of his time...in the 1930's he said that “Faith is the head chemist of the mind.”

Now in the late 2000's scientist like Bruce Lipton are finally catching up and proving scientifically that this is the case.

There is a huge difference between knowing something is true and KNOWING (with an emotional component that comes from belief) that something is true.

I believe (haha) that this is a major key to success in every endeavor.

A coach I had always said that the key to winning is to keep showing up and give it all you got...eventually most people quit showing up. Again, I believe that this ability to keep going is the result of faith, the fruit of which is action.

I am sooo looking forward to the benefits of this module!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

There are still 14 days left!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Faith Special

Aaron I'm sold!! Thanks Aaron and paths for the email to remind me of this hard to pass up offer!
              With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
              Christine

Comment

hey guys

has anyone had any benefit in using this module?
                can anybody share their experiences?

has this helped with the effectiveness of other modules?

thanks
                Last edited by the real deal; 06-09-2009, 03:22 PM. Reason: details

Comment

We have had several people write in regarding their experience with the Faith Module. Most report that they feel that it helps them to be more accepting of the instructions from other Modules and it helps them to carry out the necessary actions to manifest their desires more easily.
                  Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

bumping this one

has anyone experienced good strong faith in life using this..please share.
                    I second guess everything so I think I need this one bad. Just wanted to hear others experiences. thanks, val

Comment

Originally posted by softsoul View Post
                      has anyone experienced good strong faith in life using this..please share.
                      I second guess everything so I think I need this one bad. Just wanted to hear others experiences. thanks, val
                      Hi Val,

I am thinking that the Quantum Meditation might be just the ticket for what you are wanting!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                      Energetic Science Ministries
                      Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                      X