X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibromyalgia Relief PATHS September Special

Fibromyalgia Relief

This special is the New Fibromyalgia Relief Module + 3 Support Modules

The following modules are included in this incredible package because of the SYNERGY they have with the Fibromyalgia Relief Module:

Chronic Pain Relief - Create Relief from Daily Chronic Pain

Increased Energy & Motivation - Clean, Strong, Energy all day long!

Cellular Health - Clear and strong cell structure and growth

The Fibromyalgia Relief Module assists your body and mind in:

· Calming and balancing all neurotransmitters
    · Increasing the health and comfort of muscle and ligaments
    · Reducing fatigue
    · Increasing physical comfort when pressure is applied
    · Reducing tender points
    · Reducing cognitive dysfunction

Regular Price 4 Module package: $339 - For September 2008, Only $247 (YOU SAVE $92!)

READ THIS: This is only $48 more than a 1 Module package startup fee! The monthly recurring for continued use of a 4 Module package is only $34.95 after the first month.

NOTE: On October 1st, you can change the 4 Modules to any other 4 Modules you want or you can stay on the above 4 Modules.

Please allow 24 hours for us to manually load your Modules into this Theater.
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

I knew that someone at my bank has fibromyalgia. So I printed out the special and took it into her.

She has signed up for it.

Will update this after a month or so to let everyone know how she is doing.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

That's Wonderful Kevin!!

I'm SO excited about this module!! When I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I was told there is no cure and that I'd have to live with it and just manage the pain - and there are SO many others being told the same thing! And yet, thanks to Paths, here I am - no more pain, no more disrupted sleep, no more fatigue!! AND.... I don't even have to keep using the module! Once the symptoms were gone, they stayed gone!!

WELL DONE PATHS and

Can't wait to hear from others who use this module, and looking forward to hearing that update Kevin

Love and Light and Magic xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

hi,

i just started on this module.. the combination
        i look forward to the experience. sure would love the pain to be gone... showed up in the last four months... AGAIN

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...html#post29610

i put this link in, cuz i shared abit on the cellular health thread about this...
        am not sure though if this was the kind of link i meant to add... though i would be able to name it myself.
        ?

Seems to me, fybromyalgia is major tension which has created allthe similar issues... the had diagnosed me with it about 7-8 yrs ago... they called it mild...
        the tension is back though.. with alot of fatigue.... always tierd.. and soar when i sleep... sleep 8hrs a night.. but am bagged half way through the day..etc...
        ok... later
        Adrienne
        thanks
        Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

fibromyalgia relief

Originally posted by illusions View Post
          thanks to Paths, here I am - no more pain, no more disrupted sleep, no more fatigue!! AND.... I don't even have to keep using the module! Once the symptoms were gone, they stayed gone!!
          Odille, that is a very powerful testimonial!

Adrienne, have you used this module with the pain relief module? There is a great synergy between them.

I've known people that were diagnosed with fibromyalgia and all most of it went away when they took chemical sweeteners out of their diet such as nutrisweet/aspartame.

Also, I've read that quite a few people had received major relief when they stopped drinking fluoridated water and using fluoridated tootpaste, etc... many people are extremely allergic to this and don't even know it.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            I knew that someone at my bank has fibromyalgia. So I printed out the special and took it into her.

WHOO HOOO!!!!

It has only been 10 days, but she is already sleeping better and believes that there has been a reduction in the constant pain. She is definitely feeling more energetic!

WOWOWOWOW!!!!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been so excited to hear from others who use these modules!!

Oh, it's sooooo exciting!!! THANK YOU for sharing it here Kevin!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
              Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
              Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
              Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

wow, that is amazing news. Thanks Kevin, please keep us updated on her progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  WHOO HOOO!!!!

It has only been 10 days, but she is already sleeping better and believes that there has been a reduction in the constant pain. She is definitely feeling more energetic!

WOWOWOWOW!!!!

It has now been a month and I just received an email from her-

"Hello!

I am doing great! I am very much happier! "

I love getting emails like that!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
                  X