Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware!!!

Beware!!!
    PATHS may cause you to attract exactly what you ask for!
    Think about the old adage ‘Be careful what you ask for’.
    This applies to the PATHS modules you choose.

Here is what happened to me when I first began using PATHS. I had zero income. I chose the Increased Business Productivity and Creativity mod because I had just begun taking clients for my Quantum Biofeedback practice and needed to begin generating business.

I got exactly that. Within several weeks, I had a full schedule of clients. I did this all through word-of-mouth on the internet. I didn’t pay for advertising, and I didn’t leave my house. I was very amazed at the quick success. (I’ve found over the years that PATHS works very quickly for me).

After a short while of working very hard with my clients, I realized that I did not want to work that much. I re-thought what I really really wanted in life. Did I want business success, or did I really just want money? Guess what, I really just wanted money---without all of the hard work. About that time, the Mindset for Money Module came out, and I changed the Business mod for the Money mod.

I did not put limits on HOW the money would come to me.

Within about two weeks, my husband got a substantial raise at work. Wow. I soon found other ways to make unexpected income in super easy ways (no hard work involved). Now, I’m not going to tell you how much money I have currently, but after a year on the Money mod I no longer have to work for a living. We have all new cars and a fantastically custom re-landscaped yard with a waterfall and in-ground spa. I've also remodeled the game room, which is complete with stone fireplace and pinball machine. I am also able to support my daughter fully in her living and college expenses. I also sent her to Japan for two weeks. I have everything I pictured in my mind for years. I know it sounds like a fantasy, but it has been a dream-come-true for me and my family.

Guys, I did this without ever leaving home and with a beginning income of zero. I fully give credit to the Money mod. (Other modules I was watching were the Successful Living series)

As a side note:
    Please do not buy into the fear tactics of the media. Do not buy into the “lack consciousness” they are peddling right now. Make up your mind to KNOW that supreme abundance and prosperity are ALWAYS available in unlimited amounts, at all times. Use the Money mod, the Financial Peace and Prosperity mod and the Inspired Luck and Good Fortune mod to help you release any of those subconscious blockages to your own personal abundance. Give thanks every day for the things that you do have.

I give thanks to PATHS for allowing me to open up to all things possible.
    Love and Blessings,
    DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
    My PATHS Affiliate Website

Hi DeAnn,

I really like the mindset for money module also!

Your report is very encouraging!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi DeAnn

What a Fabulous post!! Thanks so much for sharing it here.

I'm also on the Mind-set for Money module, but I've combined it with the Trauma Release module (at the suggestion of Paths customer service). I'd had a life-long ingrained, programmed struggle pattern with money. No matter how hard I worked, or (after finding out about the LOA) how much I changed my conscious thinking, attitudes and beliefs, the results remained struggle and drama and lack. Even when I did make extra money, something would happen to put me back into lack and struggle and drama (unexpected bills, car breakdown, illness... you name it).

Before going on the combination of the Trauma Module, Mind-set for Money, Self Esteem, and Business Productivity/ Creativity I was in a financial quagmire. Money that was owed to me was always late, delayed, I had to keep chasing it. Now, although I'm not "rolling in it" - yet! I'm nowhere near where I was before! I'm able to pay my bills without worrying. I'm working less than I've worked in my life before, and what I am doing, I love. And I'm now receiving money owed to me, either on time, or even earlier than I was expecting!

And I know it's continuing to improve. I believe the Trauma module is undoing trauma-connected patterns and programming, and the other modules are rebuilding healthier connections and patterns.

Thanks again for sharing your story.

Love and Light and Magic xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hi Illusions,
        I totally understand and agree.
        I recently added the Trauma mod and I'm really liking it. Knowing how all of the traumas in our life contribute to our sense of self-worth, it seems that lack would be tied right into that.
        I can remember not having a spare dime when I was growing up. I had to start work at sixteen to buy my own clothes and shoes. I thought that was a really bummer! So, lack consciousness has always been there for me. That 'never enough' way of being.
        I'm sure many people have the same problems as you and I. Money ties directly into self-worth.
        Self-worth=self-value=lack or abundance.
        Many of us were taught money is the root of all evil. Ascetisism (sp?) was big in my time.
        We can have a lot of issues to clear out
        It sound like you are doing a lot better with your finances too.
        Awesome!
        I'm SO happy PATHS is in my life
        Love and Blessings,
        DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.

Comment

Wow DeAnn and Odille!

Thanks so much for sharing. These are amazing stories!
          The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
          -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Originally posted by illusions View Post
            i'm also on the Mind-set for Money module, but I've combined it with the Trauma Release module (at the suggestion of Paths customer service). I'd had a life-long ingrained, programmed struggle pattern with money. No matter how hard I worked, or (after finding out about the LOA) how much I changed my conscious thinking, attitudes and beliefs, the results remained struggle and drama and lack. Even when I did make extra money, something would happen to put me back into lack and struggle and drama (unexpected bills, car breakdown, illness... you name it).
            i can so relate to this. i find i'm pretty good at manifesting money when i need it, but everytime i do come up with the money, i seem to end up with another unexpected expense to pay for. so it feels like i never get ahead.

i just started the Mindset for Money module, so i'm looking forward to see what kind of changes that will bring about for me.

Comment

Thanks DeAnn and Odille for sharing your stories. I love to read things like this because they are so uplifting!

It seems everywhere one goes anymore, all one hears about is the economy. Just tonite I walked into the salon where I was scheduled for highlights and asked my stylist how she was doing. Before she even said hello, she started to complain about the economy and how horrible it is, etc, etc.

I am in advertising sales so it is very important I stay focused, upbeat, and positive. Whenever someone wants to talk about the current "bad" economy, I either try to tune them out, or try to point out the advantages of focusing on the positive.

Last month, January, I had my best month ever in sales! I was unstoppable! I kept reminding myself of what I have heard Abraham and others say a million times: "Even in the worse economies, there will be those who thrive." I choose to be one of those who are thriving.

Less than a year ago, we were facing the very real danger of losing our home. The turning point for us was a theta healing session we had with Sharyn, coupled with the positive subconscious reinforcement we get from Paths. We also try our best to surround ourselves with uplifting thoughts and stories like yours.

Thanks again for sharing
              Namaste,
              Pamela
              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Amen Pamela!!!
                Love and Blessings,
                DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.

Comment

Bumping this up! This is why we do what we do!
                  Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Working...
                  X