Will caffeine affect Paths results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will caffeine affect Paths results?

I drink a lot of caffeine 4-5 days a week. 2-3 times a day. I was wondering if it has affected anyones results.

Im on these 4 modules:
    Positive attitude
    Public Speaking
    Academic Supercharger
    Self Esteem

Will the caffeine somehow block the instructions from Paths you think? I Hope not.

THANK YOU!
    valerie

Hi Valerie!

While we have seen no proof that caffeine limits the benefits of PATHS Modules, it is possible that too much caffeine can interfere with results.

Why?

Caffeine can cause mood swings, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, irritability, etc. in many people.

Because of this, the Modules may be doing a lot of their work simply neutralizing the negative effects of the caffeine.

If you are prone to experiencing the side effects mentioned above due to caffeine consumption, we recommend limiting your intake to see if this allows the Modules to show their benefits more fruitfully.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED CAFIENE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Coke, Pepsi, Coffie, icecreem!

Comment

I Love Coffee!

Hi Lovies!

Just thought I would pop in here to report that I drink LOTS of coffee and I have ALWAYS had FABULOUS results with my PATHS modules! I have been experiencing PATHS for well over 2 1/2 years and each and every module has always done its thing for me...some maybe sooner than others, but that's not unusual. So... no matter what anyone (that means YOU, my PATHS Lovies! ) says about some slight possibility of caffeine interferring with the effectiveness of PATHS, I'm still gonna drink my coffee to my heart's content AND get great results with my mods!!!

Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
        My PATHS Website
        My Art Website
        My Paintings As Prints
        My Facebook

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I appreciate everyone replying to this post. Thanks Pamela for letting me know that it has not affected your results. So goood to know!!! val

Comment

Ditto what Pamela said!

I used to drink 5-6 caffeinated drinks a day...now sometimes I have one or two a day.

I have not noticed any difference in how PATHS works, whether I consume a lot or a little caffeine.

One caveat...I am one of those people that can drink caffeine right before going to sleep and it does not affect me.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
            X