Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirulina Intake

good morning amazing people ...

I wanna ask ... does ur body requirement for Spirulina intake get less as you become older on using paths ? ...

i'll rephrase my question, in case i haven't made myself clear enough, ...

mm... i'll talk about my case ... im on 24 modules ... and when i first started paths i was on 20 to 30 grams of Spirulina daily ... yes .. correct .. 20,000 mg to 30,000 mg daily!! (i was told that much is safe, and i do believe so) ...

now ... after being on paths for a month and then cutting it for 2 (or 3) weeks .. then coming back to it ... i can see that my body is doing just great with the same 24 modules and only around 7 to 9 grams of Spirulina ... noting that ... ever since i started paths i felt lots of overall improvements in my body .. plus i got into a few reiki (via distant healing) sessions during that course of time ..

so .. my question is ... as the body gets more aligned and its processes start becoming more normalized and as we get closer and closer to the optimum health state , do we tend to need less Spirulina ?

Thanks

Love, .... Lama

Last edited by lama; 05-20-2007, 08:41 AM.
    www.paths4everyone.com

Lama,

That has been my experience also!

I now have 2 four Module Theaters, and 1 Platinum Theater. I take 2-3 grams of spirulina a day and it works fine for me.

Mary, my fantabulous wife, also has 3 Theaters and she takes 5-6 grams of spirulina a day.

We have both been using PATHS for over a year now.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

thanks Kevin for the prompt reassuring reply

wow .. that's so nice .. this is even greater evidence that its working big time and we are becoming better human beings from the inside out

Love, Lama
      www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Working...
      X