Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Hiya adrazz

Hope you get your hands on some spirulina!

Inside the Network of Your Brain
    The communication network in your brain is a multi-trillion maze of connections capable of performing 20 million-billion calculations per second. How does this network operate? There are three major players: Neurons, which power the message, Neurotransmitters, which create the message and Receptors, which receive the message.

(some amino acids are the precursor of neurotransmitters)

You need that green goo, not so much to combat the headaches, but to give your brain the nutrition it is looking for to create the neurotransmitters to process the PATHS cues.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for that.

I started taking the Spirulina yesterday.

Thanks again
    regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

Slawek,

You wrote:

So I am again intrigued that if I nourish my brain sufficiently it will serve me better

I want to make sure you understand that PATHS is about much more than nutrition. PATHS is a powerful program that can be used in many areas for improved health, emotional states, etc.

The PATHS program itself is what causes your brain to need more nutrition than it would normally need.

The extra nutrition by itself, without doing PATHS, probably won't do much for you.
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

AFA or Spirulina?

Hi, I just looked up AFA, and it looks pretty intriguing. If I switched to AFA, would the dosage be about the same? I am currently taking about 8 g of spirulina...4 in the morning and 4 at night. Thanks.

Carol

Comment

So of itself Spirulina does not help much?

I understand that it's PATHS that increases the mental workload that needs supplementation to overcome. I wonder though if when you normally feel confused and overwhelmed would spirulina help regain clarity of mind. It sounds bit silly as I write it I know. Normally I would go for a long stroll to sort out my head but I thought if I could help that along some other way it would be great.

Or maybe there is a particular PATHS module that would help processing all the input of life as they flood my mind on a daily basis and help maintain a clear and level head in all that?

Slawek

Comment

Working...
          X