Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Platinum!

Greetings everyone!

Have you heard about the Free Platinum Instructions available now?

Here are some other peoples experience with Platinum:

I just started my Platinum Package 2 months ago and I can't tell you how amazing it was to have my personal instructions start working right away and with such incredible positive force!
    ~Glenn Schreider

I have been using PATHS for about two months now, and the changes have been profound. I have used my Platinum module to address PMS, anxiety, improve fitness and change many beliefs about myself and my relationships. I had used brainwave meditation music and hypnosis for several years, so I was open-minded that the PATHS technology could work, I just had no idea how quickly I could change habits and specific beliefs.
    ~S.H.

My primary income is derived from royalties. I signed up for a Custom PATHS program designed to increase my monthly revenue. Within 6 weeks I had a 30% plus jump in my income.
    ~Name withheld*, Musical Artist

My trumpet playing has significantly improved this month! I can't believe it! I am able to play things after one month that I had not been able to play practicing close to twenty years. That is exciting!!! My parents couldn't get over how, in my one week visit to them, there was significant change. Thank you so much!
    ~T.F.

If you want results like this, now is the time to get the Free Platinum instructions!

See the Specials page of your PATHS website for details on this!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

There is only just over one day left to get your Free Platinum instructions!

See your PATHS website for details!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Hi Lovies,

Could you please clarify this Platinum Special as soon as possible?

I have a potential customer who is a university student and is interested in the Academic Supercharger module as well as this "free" platinum booster special.

Can he purchase ONLY the Platinum Special for a total cost of $199.00 and, by writing to you, have this address his special Academic Supercharger/ Memory needs OR does he need to order the Academic Supercharger for the same above price and THEN add this "Special" for an extra $50.00?

I have gone to the website and it is quite confusing . I will deeply appreciate a rapid and clarifying response to this query, so that I may inform this gentleman before the Platinum Special runs out in 24 hours.

Thanks in advance for this clarification.

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

Hi Pamela!

We are sorry if it is hard to understand.

Here is a copy of the instructions located in the full description of the Special:

How it works:

1. Buy any new General Theater (No Quantum Meditation Theaters)

2. Send us an email ( info@paths-vx.com ) letting us know the One subject you would like to be addressed in your Platinum booster

3. We will have our Expert Platinum Programming Team take your request and convert your desires into fully customized instructions that will be added into your new Theater.

What this means is that anyone who purchases a new Theater (besides the Quantum Meditation) just needs to send us an email with the subject that want addressed via Platinum instructions.

So he just needs to make his purchase of whatever PATH or PATHS he wants and email us with his one subject!

He does not need to purchase the actual Free Platinum Instructions Special.
        Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

... ...
          My PATHS Website
          My Art Website
          My Paintings As Prints
          My Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X