Clear All

• Blue Light for Peace!

Check out this thread!

http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...html#post51290

World Peace is Possible!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Turn on the heart lights for peace

Pray for peace and promote non violence
    "But ye shall receive power..."
    Acts 1:8

Comment

I thought of the project1world mod when I saw this article about a guy who apparently decided to stop being racist not too long ago. He didn't really know why. .

"I'm going to hell," he told Clarence Bradley one day in January, when, feeling poorly after yet another doctor visit, he stopped by his friend's auto paint and body shop on Eastview Road. The two have long shared an interest in antiques and cars.
      Slumped on the sofa, surrounded by mementoes [sic] from the 1950s — a vintage soda machine with bottles of Coca Cola and Orange Crush, dusty photographs of old cars and old times — Bradley had never seen his friend so sick or so low.

Bradley is a solidly built man of 62 with a serious manner and firm opinions about the urgent need for more people to invite the Lord into their lives.

"If you truly ask forgiveness and you mean it in your heart, you can be saved," he told Wilson. "You just have to let the Lord guide you."

They talked about it some more. Another friend, a part-time preacher, walked in. For the next five minutes the three men bowed their heads in prayer.

"Only God and Elwin know what's in his heart," Bradley says. "But I can tell you something in that man changed that day."

Wilson says he felt it too, a profound sense of peace, a feeling he was no longer doomed.

One man's ambivalent retreat from his racist past
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Working...
      X