Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when I'm over the ball

when I'm over the ball

it would be nice if it was quiet," Na said. "But ... you can hear them talking, like 'pull the trigger, pull the trigger,' 'hit it,' which makes me back off even more. So golf clubs for sale that part was a bit tough."Na responded by speeding up as much as he could. "My main thought was trying to play fast," he said. "I know the whole world is watching. I'm trying to online golf store play as fast as I could. I was 40 yards ahead of Matt basically trying to sprint out to my ball so I can get to extra time." The result? An ugly 76 that took him out of TaylorMade R11S Driver the mix entirely.but he does what he can to do so at home. "We try to cut back and conserve as much as we can on our utilities. You get perks from the electric company Callaway X-22 Irons and the water company if you do that. We recycle regularly and are really diligent about that. I probably could do better, to be honest with you — I think we all could — but it's something I think about."A self-described "middle of Ping G20 Irons the road golfer" who plays every week or so and tries to squeeze in an occasional game on the road, Thayer came down to support Lopez, who did the same for him at a fundraiser a couple of years ago.
Working...
X