Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
    I have all the original DVD sets except the Mastering EFT one

I bought the complete set in Feb 2007, looks like the Mastering EFT set was added after.
    Dear Savvypro,
    I forgot to add your quote. Please see andrew11 message. Thanks.

Comment

EFT Libraries

Greetings, energy workers.

This evening, i just learned that the DVD's for Mr. Craig's Libraries, Foundation, Intermediate and Honors as well as any others that were put out, are no longer available from him or anywhere... I was a little saddened as it took me a while to save up money to purchase them. But I can understand wanting to retire.

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help me acquire a copy of them. I am very willing to pay for materials and such. I live in Maine at the moment, and have several uses for the system on myself at the moment.

If there is a kind soul out there, I would be most grateful for your assistance.

Brightest Blessings,
      Dee

Comment

Hi guys,

@andrew11

I'd like to help out but for the next month or so I'm going to be very busy (I’m currently helping my uncle start a new company), and as time is of the essence, you might want to try John Living at The Holistic Intuition Society (see: DVDs from Conventions - see the bottom of the page) they have the DVD's available.

If you can wait, I'll see if I can copy a DVD every time I get some free time and then send them to you (from the UK) when I’m finished copying the 62 disks.

Where are you located?
        Last edited by Savvypro; 04-17-2011, 10:30 AM.

. . .
        Regular service Signature:
        Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

I will send dvds/ postage as well

Hi Maurice,

If you are able to copy these, I would be very grateful for copies as well. Please let me know if you will be willing and able to? I would of course send replacement dvds and pay the postage. Thank you, and blessings.

Elraidia

Originally posted by MauriceLedoyen View Post
          I have quite a lot of those DVD's, I have the basic course 15 DVD's, Steps toward becoming the ultimate Therapist 14 DVD's, The Palace of Possibilities 7 DVD's. Borrowing Benefits 7 DVD's, Specialty series 8 DVD's, Specialty series 2 9 DVD's, Mastering EFT 8 DVD's, Using EFT for Serious Diseases series 2, 8 DVD's

I will check to see if I can copy them and will be back if I can find the way to be back to this post.

Bye
          Maurice

Comment

Hello
            Did you get the eft dvds? I am on a fixed income and would really really like a set.
            I'm not good at using this forum. If you get this and have copies let me know!
            Sweetpea

Comment

Hello I am trying to get a set of eft dvds. If you can help me, let me know. I can pay postage but am on fixed income.thank you. Sweetpea

Comment

I Have the DVDs Already Copied

I have three full sets of all the latest DVDs from Gary Craig's series, all duplicated onto standard DVDs. I would be happy to send them to anyone who wants to pay my out-of-pocket costs of $60.50 + postage. And I'd be happy to order more such sets from my local duplicator if more than three takers appear.

Email me: onemind [at] danshafer <dot> com. Put "EFT DVDs" in the subject line.

Dan

Comment

Help?

I would be so grateful to get a copy of the videos. I'd be more than happy to pay for them as well.
                  Please email me ... if you can't do it then maybe you know someone who can?
                  Thank you,
                  Samantha

Originally posted by maggieb View Post
                  Hi

I would be happy to share.
                  I have the complete first set. I do have a DVD player on my computer, but not sure it will copy....Let me look into it - back at ya later.
                  (We both live in Washington State - shouldn't be too difficult)

Comment

Originally posted by MauriceLedoyen View Post
                    I have quite a lot of those DVD's, I have the basic course 15 DVD's, Steps toward becoming the ultimate Therapist 14 DVD's, The Palace of Possibilities 7 DVD's. Borrowing Benefits 7 DVD's, Specialty series 8 DVD's, Specialty series 2 9 DVD's, Mastering EFT 8 DVD's, Using EFT for Serious Diseases series 2, 8 DVD's

I will check to see if I can copy them and will be back if I can find the way to be back to this post.

Bye
                    Maurice
                    Hi Maurice,

I would love to have copies of these DVD's too. Can you please let me know how to go about it?

Thanks,
                    Aquamarine

Comment

Do you have EFT DVD's to share?

Hi

I am also looking for the complete 3 level EFT DVD Libraries by Gary Craig. I will gladly pay the cost of the media as well as the shipping charges to Canada if anyone still have the DVDs and willing to share his or her time copying them. I will be using PayPal as means of payment. Please Email me: mahsensalem [at] Juno <dot> com with "EFT DVD" in the subject line. Much obliged.

Mahsen

Comment

Was anyone ever able to make copies?

I'd really, REALLY like to get a copy of the whole set of EFT dvd's. Can you help me? I'm happy to pay costs, etc. I live in the Bellevue/Seattle Wa area.

Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X