Divine Openings with Lola Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fantastic Adrienne!!!

I am almost finished the book - about 15 pages to go. Overall, I really like it in spite of how similar it is to Abraham's books.

So far I have done three Divine Openings and will do my fourth tonite. I am leaning strongly towards signing up for the online course over the weekend.

As you mentioned, there seems to be tons of material, video, and audio in the course. So it should keep me busy for awhile.

I also know that Lola has live conference calls every now and then. I am not sure if they are regularly scheduled (like once a month) or not, but she had one last Thurs nite. I was not on the call then, but I may sign up for the next one.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
      hello
      i am now signed up for level 1 course and i also got the diving in audios...
      lol, howevr i can now see how one at a time would have probably been just fine!!
      however, the energy given off by simply signing up of her level one course and the email you get with blessings..... it was alot for me... i just did the first devine opening and completed week 1...
      talk about powerful.... wow, i am gonna have to take this slow....
      i swear i can feel it all.. like everything..
      there are like 83+ audios and videos combined... and more i think..
      crazy....
      anyhow on that not have a grand day
      love and light
      Adrienne
      Hi Adrienne,

Just read your post on Lola's website. As you say there are loads of audios and videos on the site as well as lots of testimonials by others who have either just read the book or have done the online courses. Lola's blog is also fab to read. It should all keep you going for a long while.

Have fun.

Terry xx

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
        That's fantastic Adrienne!!!

I am almost finished the book - about 15 pages to go. Overall, I really like it in spite of how similar it is to Abraham's books.

So far I have done three Divine Openings and will do my fourth tonite. I am leaning strongly towards signing up for the online course over the weekend.

As you mentioned, there seems to be tons of material, video, and audio in the course. So it should keep me busy for awhile.

I also know that Lola has live conference calls every now and then. I am not sure if they are regularly scheduled (like once a month) or not, but she had one last Thurs nite. I was not on the call then, but I may sign up for the next one.
        Hi Pamela,

I'd really recommend a conference call. If you do sign up for one you can either ask Lola any questions you have during the call or email her before hand.

Terry

Comment

Hi guys,
          I too have been reading the book. I'm not all the way through it yet.
          I can feel the energy of the words and the artwork. Kind of like a buzzing in my energy system.
          Overall, I feel more joy. I love that. No major upheavals tho. Just good, happy feelings.
          I did the Intensive on the site and am thinking about the level one online material.
          Love and Blessings,
          DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
          My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Hi DeAnn

Originally posted by DeAnn View Post
            Hi guys,
            I too have been reading the book. I'm not all the way through it yet.
            I can feel the energy of the words and the artwork. Kind of like a buzzing in my energy system.
            Overall, I feel more joy. I love that. No major upheavals tho. Just good, happy feelings.
            I did the Intensive on the site and am thinking about the level one online material.
            Hi DeAnn,

The online level one course is brilliant. I've been doing it for a good few months, there is so much content to keep you tuned in for ages.

You can also get 15% off the price by signing up as an affiliate.
            Just go to: Spiritual Enlightenment, Spiritual Awakening Online, Live Spiritual Retreat at Divine Openings Enlightenment Center | Lola Jones

Click on "Affiliate Program" underneath Share the Grace on the left hand side of the page. Then click between the two red hearts.

When you are signed up as an affiliate, go to Lola's site through your affiliate link and sign up for the course. You will get 15% commission, simples

Have fun,

Terry xx

Comment

The 5-day Silent Retreat is unbelievable

Hi you guys. I got back from the 5-day silent retreat earlier this month. It had to be one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had in my life. Becoming a Divine Openings Giver was the bonus!

More things happened while I was away for 5-days than had happened for months.

I now get the 90% done by Grace and our 10% in a way that I can feel more than I can explain. All I can say is this: If you are trying to figure out ANYTHING in your life...Give it to the Presence and prostrate as much as you can. Move your body and intend to truly let Divine Presence run your life.
              Marnyka Z. Buttry
              Divine Openings Giver & Healer
              http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

Originally posted by marnyka View Post
                Hi you guys. I got back from the 5-day silent retreat earlier this month. It had to be one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had in my life. Becoming a Divine Openings Giver was the bonus!

More things happened while I was away for 5-days than had happened for months.

I now get the 90% done by Grace and our 10% in a way that I can feel more than I can explain. All I can say is this: If you are trying to figure out ANYTHING in your life...Give it to the Presence and prostrate as much as you can. Move your body and intend to truly let Divine Presence run your life.
                Hi Marnyka,

Thanks for letting us hear about the five day intensive. It's so cool that you were able to attend. Could you perhaps say something about "moving your body".

Are you going to give Divine Openings or are you going to let the Divine overflow into your normal day to day activities or both?

Cheers

Terry

Comment

Marnyka ~ Congratulations! That is so fabulous!! I visited your website and it looks real sharp.

I pretty much finished reading the book over a month ago. However, I still need to do some more of the divine openings. Maybe this weekend I can get to that.

The online course is still a possibility for me, though I need to attract both the money and the time.

Please share any personal experiences with divine openings if you have some time.
                  Namaste,
                  Pamela

Comment

Pamela and Terry

Terry,
                    I am a Divine Openings Giver. As far as moving your body goes, theres two things. Non-habitual movement is the type you don't do everyday. Think of things like bellydancing type of movements or the 5 Tibetan Rites.

Then you've got how you move your body in general. Moving your body in anyway helps move energy, especially the stagnant energy. Remember to breathe and relax.

Move your body to get the energy moving and then prostrate and give it over to the Divine to do the heavy lifting.

Pamela,
                    the book is one of few that I re-read often. The next time your read it, read the word and the spaces between the word. Read it slowly. It is unbelievable how that book works. Do you have 179 pages in your book?
                    Marnyka Z. Buttry

Comment

Hi Marnyka ~

The last page of my book that has text on it is page 176.
                      Namaste,
                      Pamela

Comment

Hi Tezzaa, Pamela and all!

Thank you sooooooooo much Tezzaa for posting the info on Lola Jones and divine openings!

I just ordered the book right now so I'll start reading it as soon as I've got a minute! Hoping to find great things with it!

Seems this thread has been here for ages, well for as long as I've been on this forum anyways lol, but I never never paid any attention to it until now. I got curious about it when I saw that our very own dear Pamela Vicik-Smith had posted on it, I thought, oooh if Pamela thinks this thread is interesting enough to post on it I've gotta check it out!

Pamela, since you have both Paths and divine openings, how do you find they work with you? I mean do you notice different effects from Paths than from DO?

Anyways that's it now! Thanks all!
                        Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                        Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

The Book

I only asked about the number of pages because the last version (20) also has some of the Jumping the Matrix energy in it too. So you don't really have to worry about taking the online course because the book has everything in it.
                          Marnyka Z. Buttry

Comment

To Serenac

Originally posted by serenac View Post
                            Hi Tezzaa, Pamela and all!

Thank you sooooooooo much Tezzaa for posting the info on Lola Jones and divine openings!

I just ordered the book right now so I'll start reading it as soon as I've got a minute! Hoping to find great things with it!

Seems this thread has been here for ages, well for as long as I've been on this forum anyways lol, but I never never paid any attention to it until now. I got curious about it when I saw that our very own dear Pamela Vicik-Smith had posted on it, I thought, oooh if Pamela thinks this thread is interesting enough to post on it I've gotta check it out!

Pamela, since you have both Paths and divine openings, how do you find they work with you? I mean do you notice different effects from Paths than from DO?

Anyways that's it now! Thanks all!
                            Hiya,

Yes this thread has been here a while. I must admit that I was disappointed that it seemed to be getting overlooked. But I'm sure that those that are ready for Divine Openings will be attracted to it at the right time. I'm real chuffed you have ordered the book, enjoy.

Tezzaa

Comment

Serenac, you are too funny

I find that Divine Openings is an excellent compliment to Paths. It appears you have read thru the other posts on this thread so you may recall that I mentioned DO is extremely similar to the teachings of Abraham, which have resonated with me strongly.

Like Abraham's teachings, DO is self-empowering. The stories and analogies are told in a slightly different way. One of the biggest differences that I really enjoy, is how one can receive a DO by gazing at certain art, listening to certain sounds or voices, and by the laying of hands from DO givers, like Marnyka.

What Paths does for me are things that I probably have the ability to do myself, but due to subconscious beliefs, have not been able to do. For instance, one of my favorite Paths modules is the skin health one (the exact name eludes me currently). I have been a sun worshipper since I was about 13. About a year or so ago, I started to get some dark spots on my face around my cheek area. On some level, I know I have the ability to heal myself and clear my skin of those imperfections. However, there is enough self-doubt there, that it may take a long time to achieve this. Once I started on the Paths module, the spots disappeared in no time, because Paths works regardless of my subconscious thoughts.

I find the same thing is true for me for just about all the Paths modules I am on, and I am currently using 16.

Divine Openings helps me to bridge the gap between what I know is possible and my own self-limiting beliefs.

And Marnyka, I have the 19th edition of the book, so I do not have access to Jumping the Matrix, though I have heard a little about it. I understand it is mind-blowing. Is it something on the order of ME?
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela

Comment

Congratulations Marnyka

Hi Marnyka,
                                I'd like to be the first to CONGRATULATE you on becoming a Divine Openings giver.

I've sent you an email about scheduling some sessions.

Thanks for the reply about moving the body, I did some of the non-habitual movement at the 2 day live intensive Lola delivered in the UK earlier this year.

Look forward to talking to you real soon

Tezzaa
                                Last edited by tezzaa; 11-25-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X