X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the mysteries of ME

Originally posted by lgambis View Post
    Hi Stephen,

I've just made a couple of comments on the thread but I did want to thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this thread exploring the Matrix Energetics modality. I'm also grateful that you took the time to explain in clear terms the mysteries of ME to newbies like myself. My only exposure is through the threads (this one and the threads on the ME site), the Youtube videos, the radio interviews, and RB's book (which leaves me with a lot of questions).

I'm going to the ME seminar in Rhinebeck (NY) this week-end with a combination of excitement and skepticism. Excitement because I really do believe, in the wonders of Bartlett's vision. I find very attractive Rupert Sheldrake's vision of morphogenic fields and do feel there is a connection between the vision set forth by various quantum theories and all the recent and not so recent modalities that intersect with this multi-dimensional perspective of how human beings fit into this (and perhaps other) universe(s).
    I also practiced martial arts (shintaido) for a few years and that practice made me realize we are a lot more than a lump of molecule, and that our consciousness goes beyond the mass of neurons we call our brain.

At the same time, I am reluctant to embrace what I sometimes see as flimsy self-help feel-good New Agey flavor-of-the-month philosophies. I'm originally from France so it may just be my contrarian streak talking. What's funny is that my senior philosophy thesis in college was on a French philosopher Georges Batailles who spoke about the inadequacies of language to describe mystical experiences. By the same token, it is difficult to use our linear language to describe what ME is. What also intrigues me is that in many ways (and this is something that Bartlett himself admits), there are very few guidelines/rules/guide posts in this journey. Many of the 'techniques' (tricks/reference points) are completely arbitrary.

The message seems to be: whatever works for you. Two-points, three-points, physical/emotional/spacial/mental, it's as all that counts is the attitude, a mix of mental (intention) with an emotional state. I also get the feeling in order to make this work, you have to strike the right balance between sending/setting an intention and letting-go. I'm not too clear on that.

I'll report back next week.

Lance
    Stephen, I'm new to this forum and I want to learn ME could you please tell me where it is in the forum that the "mysteries of ME" were explained - or if you know of any other areas that someone has taken the time to help others with the practice. I suffer from severe back, knee and hip pain so I'm excited to see if this can help. thanks so much, Alan

Comment

• Matrix Energetics Message Boards - Powered by UBB.threads™

Comment

• I'm lazy

Hello All !

To my shear disgrace I have been having a great deal of difficulty getting in the right state of mind for this. Is there an easy way, or a short way , or a fast way, or well just a click way.... of getting into this ?

Andrew T
        PATHS ~ Mind Energetics <-- One month using this, and getting better.... slowly... Check it out !

Comment

• I recently attended the Atlanta seminar Here is my experience

Hello every one my name is Tim and I attended the Atlanta matrix energetics seminars level one and two.
          My matrix energetics experience is a bit of a long story well to begin with. I signed up early for the matrix energetic seminar and made reservations for the hotel. I thought I drive my truck down there, learn some stuff at the seminar and drive back. I was going to head down Interstate 75 all the way to Atlanta Georgia and cut over to Interstate 85. I got through most of Kentucky and then I start to make my way into Tennessee.
          My trip getting there is where the bizarre chain of events starts to occur. So, I’m driving through Tennessee and my check engine light comes on. I didn’t think much about it since my truck runs a little rough anyway. I keep driving and a little while later I noticed the temperature gauge is climbing up to the hot mark. I pull over to the next filling station and I open up the hood and I very carefully release the radiator pressure cap. I can smell the exhaust fumes in the radiator. That told me that the engine had blown head gasket. I buy a couple gallons of antifreeze and I pour them in there. Then I go back in the store and fill the antifreeze bottles up with water because I know I’m going to have to pull over eventually and fill up the radiator again with water.
          I hadn’t quite made it to Knoxville yet. I was about halfway through Tennessee. I was really worried since I didn’t have anyone to really call on and I was so far away from home already.
          My truck blew a head gasket once before and I drove it around awhile like that by pouring water in the radiator occasionally. I fixed the problem by pouring in some blue Devil engine seal and truck had run fine. I thought that I could make it to Atlanta if I would just occasionally pull over and pour some water in the radiator so the engine wouldn’t overheat too bad.
          I was out in the middle of nowhere now. I could drive about 15 or 20 miles before I had to pull over and carefully remove the pressure cap without getting burned and pour some more water in it.
          After this, I was completely out of water and had to make another stop to get some. The next exit that I went up said that there were gas stations right off the exit. I noticed that the BP station was closed. There were signs that said there were other gas stations down to left. I didn’t see any in sight. I turned left to see if I could find any others open. Then my truck stalled out because it was hot. I pushed it over to the side of the road. I took my water jugs up to the BP station and I hoped that they had an outside waterspout that was working. They did, so I filled my jugs of water and went back to my truck. It would start, but it would only run on at about 200 RPM’s. When I tried to put it in gear or give it gas it would stall. I kept restarting it until eventually the battery ran down.
          Now I was totally stuck here. All the time that my truck was overheating, I was reminded of a story that Dr. Bartlett told in his book about the time he hit that bridge and screamed out to the Archangel Michael for help. All this time, I had a raging headache, my stomach was twisted in knots and I was begging archangel Michael to get me to Atlanta since this trouble started. It didn’t look like Michael was doing a very good job, since my truck was no longer working.
          I tried calling my cousin Chris but it was about 1:30 in the morning so there was no answer. I don’t know what he could of done to help even if he did answer as I was so far away.
          I had no idea where I was. I had a deadline to get to the matrix energetic seminar on time. I stood there in the cold for a few minutes wondering what to do. I did the only thing that I could think of. There was an inn off the exit with an Irish sounding name. It was the only thing open. I walked up to the inn and rang the bell. A little lady came to the window and I told her I need you to call me a cab. I told her that I needed to get to a seminar in Atlanta Georgia. She looked at me like I was nuts and she said “you want to take a cab that far?” And I said” yeah I don’t have any other choice. I have to be there at a certain time and I don’t think taking a greyhound bus would be fast enough.” so she called and told me the cab should be here in about 15 minutes. She said, “I didn’t tell them where you wanted to go”
          The mini van cab shows up. I put my backpack in the back seat. He said to me” The lady that called me was acting kind of funny and said their was a guy out here that needs a ride but wouldn’t say where you needed to go. So where do you need me to take you?” and I told him “I need to get to a matrix energetic seminar its in Atlanta Georgia” and he looks at me and says “your ****ting me right?” and I said “no that’s were I have to go. No two ways about it.” and he said “alright then the cheapest I could do it just for $300” and I asked him “do you take credit cards?” he said yeah so I gave them my card he swiped it but the card wouldn’t read and I said “okay take me to a cash machine I can get you money” So we went to the cash machine and I got the money.
          I talked with him some and it turns out this cabdriver was a clairvoyant and an empathic. He listens to coast-to-coast radio. We talked about all kinds of things on the way down there. He told me this one story about how a girl he knew was over at his house one time and she was getting ready to leave. He grabbed her keys and said, “I don’t know why but wait 15 minutes before you leave.” She waited the 15 minutes and then she left. The next day she was talking to him. She said that on the way home, she drove by a real bad car wreck. She said that every one in both vehicles was killed. This accident happened about 15 minutes before she left his house.
          In another story he told me he had a dog that ate something that ruptured his intestinal tract. The vet said they couldn’t do anything for him so he took his dog home. He imagined his life force as a green aura surrounding him, and he gave his dog 1% of his life force energy. The next day his dog was up running around with no problem. I told him all about the matrix energetic seminar and what I was going to learn when I go down there. I also told him about Wilhelm Reich and the orgonites that I make. I told him that I’ve got this weird déjŕ vu feeling that I’ve seen you before and talked to you. He said “yea I get feelings of deja vu all the time and if I don’t get that deja vu feeling at least five or six times a day it lets me know that I’m not on right track.”
          I started thinking about it later and I remember a vision or some kind of dream that I had a while ago. It was about a guy. He looked like he was old. He didn’t have any hair and he was sitting in some kind of chair with some kind of arm on it. I don’t remember if it was a handle like a wheelchair or a padded arm. The old guy had big flabby like arms like he was fat and he took off his glasses and looked at me. That’s all I remember. Now this guy that drove the cab, he was a big heavy guy with flabby arms. He had a buzz cut, so he didn’t really have any hair and the driver’s seat had a padded arm. He told me a story about how he hurt his leg. I don’t know if he was in a wheelchair for that and I forgot to ask him if he ever wore eyeglasses. Thinking about it now, there were a lot of eerie similarities between him and the vision that I had. I wonder if he was the person in my vision. If I was meant to meet him for some reason.
          He also mentioned that he has a very powerful magnetic field and that he often fries electronic devices like cell phones. He said he shorted out about five of his bosses cell phones. I didn’t know this at the time, but during the seminar Dr. Bartlett mentioned how electronic devices don’t get along with him and he often fries electric equipment.
          I showed the cab driver two of my orgonites and he commented on the energies that he felt when he held them. The orgonite with just the crystals and metal in it, he said gave off a bluish violet aura. He said that the other orgonite with the picture of Dr. Bartlett in it gave off an orange-ish green aura. It also turns out that the cabdriver used to be a truck driver said he was real familiar with the area that he was taking me. I gave him my card and he said he would be interested in buying one of my orgonites. I do hope he e-mails me. In all the turmoil I forgot to get his e-mail address and for the life of me I can’t even remember his name now.
          I finally get to the hotel and go up to the check-in desk and tell them that I made reservations and I’d like my room please. Since I got there so early, it was before official check-in time, so they said the room that I had reserved wasn’t available. They only had a room with a queen size bed. I said that’s fine I don’t care as I’ve just been through an absolute ordeal. I was probably going to loose my truck. I had no idea how it was going to get home. I was completely exhausted and I just wanted to lie down and go to sleep, so they put me in room 1007.
          The next morning I went down to the room where the matrix energetics seminar was supposed to be held. It was early and they were setting up the stage. I met a guy there and I said hey your doctor Bartlett and he said no “I’m his son Nate”. He looks just like Dr. Bartlett. So I helped him set up the stage and talked to him for a while. I showed him my orgonites and told him they were a gift for Dr. Bartlett. He said they were really beautiful and he could feel the energy from them. I told him about the saga that I went through to get to the matrix energetics seminar and how I had no idea how I was going to get home. I thought about taking a Greyhound bus but with that I wouldn’t be sure if I would get home in time for work. He told me that he had a couple of friends from Ohio that were supposed to attend this seminar. He wasn’t sure how they were getting here but he would try to find them and if they did drive he would ask if they could give me a ride home. After a little while the seminar started and I set down in the front row. I started talking to the person sitting next to me and I told her I had absolutely no idea how I was going to get home. I told her what happened, and it turns out she was from Columbus Ohio and offered to give me a ride home so I accepted. This ladies name was Susan L young she has a website www.fssuniverse.com. She’s into numerology and I told her my age and how I got put in room 1007 because I got here so early. She told me that this is a power year for me.
          While I was at the seminar I experience strange synchronicities previously that all just seemed to fall into place and I also experienced things that defy any logic. I got to talk to Dr. Bartlett and gave him both of my orgonite holy hand grenades. He loved them and said, “These will really help me”. When we practiced the two pointing technique and the others sometimes I would loose consciousness and usually fall down but I didn’t stay down for very long where as I noticed others that stayed down for much longer. I wondered about this and wondered if my experiences should be more intense. I also had that unusual feeling that came over me that felt like I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time but it only lasted for short moments at a time. The last day of the level two seminar Dr. Bartlett called me up on stage and said something interesting to me. (I didn’t tell him about the hellish saga I had getting to the seminar) He said I’ve never seen an intensity of desire for this knowledge like you have. Your body looks like thinly sliced pieces of bread being sucked down a wormhole. I’ve never seen anything like it before. You want this knowledge and you want it now.

Comment

• To Tim

Nice story. Most people have a pretty crazy story of what happened to them as they were trying to get to their first seminar. I felt like something was trying to attack me on the plane LOL

You mentioned "I also had that unusual feeling that came over me that felt like I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time but it only lasted for short moments at a time." For most, that feeling is the state of pure bliss. As you begin to come back down from that state, just remember that all your feelings rise and fall like waves.

I'm glad you had a great time. They are so much fun to go to.
            Marnyka Z. Buttry
            Divine Openings Giver & Healer
            http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• Tim, I absolutely loved reading your story!! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time wondering what would happen next and how it would all play out.

I don't think you mentioned when this all occured.

You are a true inspiration! Do you know how many people would have given up way before they got to Atlanta? I admire your determination and preserverance
              Namaste,
              Pamela
              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

• Hello pamela

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
                Tim, I absolutely loved reading your story!! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time wondering what would happen next and how it would all play out.

I don't think you mentioned when this all occured.

You are a true inspiration! Do you know how many people would have given up way before they got to Atlanta? I admire your determination and preserverance
                There's a lot more to the story but the thing would only let me post so long of a post. I actually had to shorten it. Grace of the Chinese energetic medicine form said I tested strong for matrix energetics that's why I started studying it. Anyway I got the book and read it and tried the two pointing but didn't really notice anything working. I didn't really get it. I remember Grace saying that I didn't really have to attend a seminar to learn this but after not seeing any results from just reading the book I figured the best way to learn something is from the master himself. So I was hell bent and determined to get to that seminar. Like I said, I made the reservations and paid for the seminar in advance so if I didn't make it down there I would of lost out on all that money I spent. I really don't like to loose especially when it comes to money. But once I did get down there and was able to interact with other people and really see it in action. I started to understand. I don't really get it very well yet but I have a basic understanding of it and I'm glad I had the experience. I hope to become a master practitioner and even a teacher of this some day

Comment

• For Tim!

Originally posted by timh651 View Post
                  There's a lot more to the story but the thing would only let me post so long of a post. I actually had to shorten it. Grace of the Chinese energetic medicine form said I tested strong for matrix energetics that's why I started studying it. Anyway I got the book and read it and tried the two pointing but didn't really notice anything working. I didn't really get it. I remember Grace saying that I didn't really have to attend a seminar to learn this but after not seeing any results from just reading the book I figured the best way to learn something is from the master himself. So I was hell bent and determined to get to that seminar. Like I said, I made the reservations and paid for the seminar in advance so if I didn't make it down there I would of lost out on all that money I spent. I really don't like to loose especially when it comes to money. But once I did get down there and was able to interact with other people and really see it in action. I started to understand. I don't really get it very well yet but I have a basic understanding of it and I'm glad I had the experience. I hope to become a master practitioner and even a teacher of this some day
                  Hi Tim,

When I read your post from my Blackberry, I felt the same as Pammie, I would have liked to have read more of your amazing adventure, but then Life is always an amazing adventure!

I wanted to also tell you that you begin to experience and gain more and more knowledge of Matrix the more you practice it. As I told you before you did not need to attend a workshop to understand, because practice helps you experience, and experience gives you more and more knowledge of yourself, which in turn helps you understand on many levels.

Going to a workshop does help you to feel a deeper connection with others, and gives you a "reflection" of how this can help YOU, but the most important thing you can now do for yourself is practice.

It is just like an athlete who reads books to learn how to perform better, unless she puts what she learns to practice nothing will change.

I wanted to add the link to your orgonite thread so that others can easily see how beautiful they are, and read more about them from you.

Tim's Orgonites (Holy Hand Grenades)
                  IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• New to the ME thread.

Hey all I hope everyone is doing well. So I just picked up the first book and going to dig in tonight. I have been wanting to start learning one or more of these modalities and had been looking into CEM as I have felt drawn to that thread for awhile now. ALso Grace told me I tested strong for CEM. I was going to order one on the Yuen method books but for some reason just didn't; and the whole time my mind keeped on going back to ME. So I am not sure if I test strong for this or not but I figured I would get the book since in was at my local Borders and see what it is all about. As Grace pointed out on the CEM thread it is up to us to raise our conscienceness and keep it there; I figured I would take a little(or maybe huge) step and try this out. I still am very interested in CEM, but the book was $14 and was right there so here we go.
                    http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
                    Project1world

Comment

• done with the book

So I finished the book. Really good read although I will admi I did grow a bit tired of some of the book seeming like a seminar pitch. That being said is ther anyone here that does this that has never been to a seminar? Sorry but I guess I am still a bit jaded from growing up being forced to go to "revivals" and "faith healings". I'm not saying that real healings do not happen at these, I have seen some real ones first hand. I'm just not sure about the seminar thing yet.
                      Also has anyone read the second book, or watched/listened to any of the dvd/cds? If so what is your view on these? Are they worth while or are they more "come to the seminar" type of thing?
                      Sorry if this sounded so negative, not what I meant to do. I do belive that tis is for real and I am "playing" with two pointing, not sure if I'm "getting it" yet but will continue for now.
                      One last thing. If there is anyone who is working with this that is living in San Francisco please drop me a line, I would love to meet up and maybe go a bit further down the rabbit hole.
                      Thanks everyone and I hope your all ready for a great new year.
                      Josh
                      Project1world

Comment

• I Love Playing!

Hi Josh,

I have never been to a seminar but I read the first book during the summer of 2007... I have to admit that I didn't quite "get" the 2-point thing then, but I did witness Sharyn and tephen as well as some other fabulous friends embrace ME with vigor when they attended the seminar that summer in Hawaii... Figuring that a seminar would be necessary for me to have it "kick in" and considering that it would be unlikely that I would be able to attend one, I kind of put it all on the back burner while I further explored other spiritual/metaphysical/consciousness/quantum physics literature...

But in October I found myself drawn to explore ME again so I got Richard's book "The Physics of Miracles" as soon as it was released...I have to say that it has been quite a ride since then. I think you will be pleased to know that Dr.Bartlett does not push the seminars onto the reader in this book. In fact he states this early on:

"You do not even need to attend a seminar to learn Matrix Energetics (although they are a lot of fun). Many people have learned Matrix Energetics and have experienced miraculous results in their lives from simply reading my first book or watching me demonstrate the "techniques" on YouTube."

Something else stated in the introduction resonates with me deeply...especially now that I have read this one twice and have gone back to other places in it time and again...

"You hold within your hands a morphic unit of the actual energy field of what I call Matrix Energetics. There is a great undercurrent of power contained within the pages of this book. It is not necessary to understand any of the scientific language within to benefit from the power it holds. This information can change your life in strange and wonderful ways! Magic and miracles are the same in any language, and they can and will speak directly to your heart.
                        This book is intended to be deeply absorbed by your conscious awareness. To that end, it speaks to the reader in many different ways and on a number of levels..."

Do I think it is worth the read and do I recommend it? YES!!! I find it much more illuminating that the first one and I have been practicing the techniques with some fantastic results during the past few months!

Another thing I did a few months ago was add the PATHS Energetics Practitioners Module with the Matrix Energetics Add-On booster to my PATHS Theater and I truly believe that has been a HUGE help in allowing my subconscious to absorb the ME instructions that Stephen helped write. (Thank, Stephen...You are such a ME Master! And an adorable one as well! )

And aside from exploring everything on the net and studying Stephen's most BRILLIANT explanations , I've also listened to a few radio interviews on BlogTalk by Richard's daughter, Justice, who manages to explain everthing in such a delightful way.

I have been having so much fun playing with this and I can now see why Dr. Bartlett admits that a attending a seminar is not a necessity, but if there ever is one in my neck of the woods and I can afford to attend, I would do it in a heartbeat because everyone says they are such blast!

I'll pop back in soon and share with you all some of the lovely transformations that I have witnessed while playing with this consciousness technology and wish all of you who are doing your own "playing" MUCH FUN!!!

With Much Love, Gratitude and Gentle Blessings to All,

Pamela
                        My PATHS Website
                        My Art Website
                        My Paintings As Prints
                        My Facebook

Comment

• Thank you Pamela for the info. I just picked up the second book today, I work doubles for the next three days so will not get to it until the weekend but am looking forward to it.

I would like to say that I really loved the idea and am doing it now of asking yourself open ended questions. Am focousing on asking myself questions that that push and defy my comfort zone of what I "know" to be real and possible.
                          Project1world

Comment

• Hello all! New to this thread here, I just discovered it. Sounds like a lotta fun!

Anyways I haven't got the book yet, just ordered it so I'm hoping by next week I'll know what all of you are talking about on this thread hehe!

Come ta think of it I s'pose it coulda been neater if I were living someplace English so I could've just gone out to a bookstore and bought it, instead of ordering it from Amazon and waiting, and waiting, and waiting! I mean it's probably been translated into Spanish and stuff, but I never like translations if I can read the original, so many things always get lost in translation.

Anyways read through all this thread (yup all 17 pages! ), got onto the website, browsed a bit through their forum too (just the general one, haven't registered yet).

But it sounded like so much fun and so exciting, I just couldn't wait for the book to arrive to start joining in on the fun! So when my son (with asthma type symptoms, since I'm starting to get that about not labelling things anymore) went off coughing (again!) today I thought I'd pretend I knew what all of you are talking about on this thread and pretend to do that 2 pointing stuff. So I touched his little chest at 2 places, didn't really try to figure out where since I read here that the where doesn't really matter anyways, I did feel like making the 2 points a little further apart though. So then I wondered, if he had a perfectly healthy chest and was breathing freely and happily what would it feel like? So I imagined him feeling that way, saw little bronchials (or whatever they're called, 'fraid my biology's veeeeeeeery rusty!) with little happy smiles on them! So then when nothing more seemed to happen I thought **poof!! (from the ME forum where someone always says **poof!! when she ends, **poof!! just means "let go and let G-d/the universe/the Divine/Source etc.). Hard not to be attached to the outcome though, I imagine if it were someone I didn't know it would be easier not to really WANT a certain outcome!

That was 2 hours ago and he hasn't coughed since then though heehee! Keeping my fingers crossed...........

But I'm not really concerned about this so far, I figure when I get the book and get to read it I'll figure it all out and understand all of this.

I do wonder though, how do people 2 point issues (as opposed to illnesses/health conditions)? Issues don't really have any 2 physical points you can touch or even imagine touching. For example I read someone was 2 pointing his business and his job and his relationships, how do you do that?

Although I suppose I'll find out the answer soon enough when my book arrives sigh! Hope quickmail will be fast hehe!
                            Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                            Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• serenac

short answer to 2 pointing is
                              1 point - what you see
                              2 point- what you would like to see

doesn't really matter. in the end you won't even 2-point anymore

the 2-point just helps keeps your mind busy doing something so you can get out of the way
                              Marnyka Z. Buttry
                              Divine Openings Giver & Healer
                              http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• Hi Marnyka! Thanks so much for the info!

This sounds to me quite a bit like visualization of desired results, LOA, Mind Power, etc.

My son hasn't coughed again anymore, maybe just coincidence though. Or maybe not.

I haven't tried doing anything else, think I'll just wait till I get the book, wouldn't want to be doing it wrong! Fortunately no one around here has any pressing health issues!

Ooooooh I can't wait till my book arrives! But the merchant I ordered it from hasn't even emailed me to tell me he's sent it out yet!
                                Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                                Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X