X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uuuuuu, I m shakin in my boots....

but lets be serious for a moment.....

naaaah YouTube - Axwell - Feel The Vibe ('Till The Morning Comes)
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

• awesome

That is such a sweet song......
      I LIKE IT ALOT.....

Gives me that feeling of non-restriction....opposed to this human life of limitation and restriction.....
      Vibing from my natural state......
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• Awesome Jure!

Originally posted by Jure View Post
        Well, I had a success with 2-pointing! My subject started to laugh so hard she had tears in her eyes. She said she felt some energy she never felt before and got a bit scared and started to laugh. After she started to laugh I got scared what I did so I stopped 2-pointing her. But there were no results for my intention to happen.
        After that I tried another 4 or 5 times but nothing happened.

The first time I did it, I ve set a intention, cleared my mind, found the "hot" points (i feel them hot) and made a connection and let it all go.
        I have seen MANY such incredible outward responses by people being 'played' with at the M.E. seminars! Once you release any fears and go full-speed into allowing Intention/Source to work/play through you, you and your play-partners will have even MORE amazing experiences.

HOWEVER, many times, there is very less 'outward' 'proof' that 'something happened'! But never fear, when your conscious attention is put to observing someone/thing and the two-point is a TOOL of OBSERVATION, then THINGS HAPPEN! TRUST that the highest best good, often not immediately oberservable on the physical level, has occured instantly!!! There is something in us, that we could describe as 'temporal software' that often will interpret such instantaneous shifts over time, thus the trust factor that the Source of the actual 'work' done, is NOT you. Rather You are the DOOR, not the DOER of all the shifts and transformations!

Dr. Bartlett loves to tell a story of a big burly fireman that came into his office, and who was somewhat skeptical. The man was huge, fear-inspiring even, and Dr. B basically did a few quick things and then the session was over. The guy DIDN'T feel a THING! He man left in QUITE a grumpy mood and Dr. B thought he'd never see HIM back again! Anyway, the man suddenly shows up SIX months later! Dr. B was like oh oh ...now I'm in for it! But the man was incredibly THANKFUL as every major thing in his life had undergone a shift and changes. He was now in different work that was his passion, he had divorced (that often leads to happiness lol ...sorry, no offence meant to any who this has been a hard thing on them...i'm just saying lol) and other big things in his life!!! You just NEVER know what might be going on with this powerful open-ended modality! Even using the word 'modality' isn't close to what this stuff is all about!

Thank you SO much for sharing Jure, and we WILL eventually get time to chat together! I must two-point it! Yes, there is a GREAT idea!!!

Peace and Joy,

tephen

Comment

• Hi Nadine! : )

Originally posted by nadine View Post
          Stephen, thank you for your explaination. It is very helpful. I have read the book, but had trouble with the 2-point. It felt like there was nothing happening, which I know can be the case....but to me it just didn't feel like there was a connection. I am going to re-read the book and try it again keeping your explaination in mind.

Jure, it sounded funny that you made her laugh! That is Great! You must be doing something right.
          Nadine
          I SO wish I could just blip over to where you are and give a demonstration! I have showed this to several people, and they ALL got the beginnings of the whole process!!!

However, there is no doubt, virtually EVERYONE needs to go to a seminar and only Dr. B teaches them along wth his 'phalange' lol. So do not feel bad or give up if you are having a bit of a time finding the two points, from only reading the book - you are not alone! However HOWEVER, cuz I like to push the envelope into shreds, I would not give up! Try that technique of 'surrendering' to the realization that you are the DOOR to Intent/Source, NOT the DOER! Do this by perhaps asking a couple of open-ended questions like 'What IF, I were to find the First Point right Now???'....and after just going wth the first thing that your body wants to go to, touch that point, firmly but not too hard and hold it there. THEN, ask 'What would it LOOK LIKE to find the second point???"....then go wth the first place that your hand seems to want to go to. Now, imagine that those two points are joined...and as you are observing the two, either wth your eyes or imagining the points with your eyes closed...a connection will start to occur in your awareness - it is YOUR consciousness doing all of this! Use whatever powerful visualization of the two being connected that turns your crank! As those points feel 'joined' as in Entangled, you might just notice either or both of them feel a bit harder, softer, different texture. The change in the way the first point feels is often felt when the second point is touched...but there are many different ways of going about this and as long as they feel joined, that is GOOD ENOUGH! However again, this is totally open-ended, so be prepared after you start to do this, that it will constantly MORPH into different ways of perceiving the two points. You can do them virtually, over great 'distance' etc. I have a few theories on just what is going on and where this eventually leads to, but I might share that another time!

Peace and Joy,

tephen

Comment

• Thanks again Stephen for your explanation!

I also 2-pointed my dad. LOL, he has been in such a good mood for days now. He has been retired for 6 years, but now he is making plans to start working again. Not really sure if this was from 2-pointing, but hey something is happening here.

We will talk soon. Dont worry, but it seems I also cant send emails to your hotmail account. They re rejected.

Adrienne - you re so cool!
            Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

• im trying to see the two point demonstration in Dr bartletts website. i dont yet have the book...

the passcode to view it states:

what is The first three words on page 93, 2nd paragraph, all small letters, no spaces???

Comment

• any advantage?

Hello Everyone!

I am so intensely grateful for the posts in this forum about ME. I feel like it has a very important part to play in my life. Thank you for introducing it to me. I am so excited about it!

A few days ago I had signed up for my first ME seminar Levels I&II in Seattle for the end of November because it is the closest one to my home. Yesterday I felt compelled to sign up for the one in Phoenix also, in the second week of November. So as of now I am intending to attend two weekends, three weeks apart.

For those of you who have trained in it, do you think there will be any advantage to attending two seminars that close together? Yes, I would like to get certified in it, but I don't think this would benefit me in that regard. I could always put off the second one until a later time if I want to. But I am wondering if the reason for attending the seminars to begin with is partially because one needs to be in Dr. Bartlett's energetic transmission or field in order for this to really "take" in you. If that's the case, then maybe a double dose that close together could be a very positive thing? Or maybe if I have trouble opening to limitless possibilities, then attending the two could "blow me open"?

I would deeply appreciate any guidance that any of you would like to share.

Thanks,
                Chris

Comment

• Hi Jure!

Originally posted by Jure View Post
                  Thanks again Stephen for your explanation!

I also 2-pointed my dad. LOL, he has been in such a good mood for days now. He has been retired for 6 years, but now he is making plans to start working again. Not really sure if this was from 2-pointing, but hey something is happening here.

We will talk soon. Dont worry, but it seems I also cant send emails to your hotmail account. They re rejected.

Adrienne - you re so cool!
                  Wow, glad you have had some cool experiences with your Dad!
                  I did get one of your emails, but perhaps my response was sent to the junk folder? It was regarding some arrangements we had made - yikes if you didn't get it! But yes, we will figure it out

Talk with you soon, peace,

tephen

Comment

• Thank you KaliLove...

Originally posted by KaliLove View Post
                    Hello Everyone!

I am so intensely grateful for the posts in this forum about ME. I feel like it has a very important part to play in my life. Thank you for introducing it to me. I am so excited about it!

A few days ago I had signed up for my first ME seminar Levels I&II in Seattle for the end of November because it is the closest one to my home. Yesterday I felt compelled to sign up for the one in Phoenix also, in the second week of November. So as of now I am intending to attend two weekends, three weeks apart.

For those of you who have trained in it, do you think there will be any advantage to attending two seminars that close together? Yes, I would like to get certified in it, but I don't think this would benefit me in that regard. I could always put off the second one until a later time if I want to. But I am wondering if the reason for attending the seminars to begin with is partially because one needs to be in Dr. Bartlett's energetic transmission or field in order for this to really "take" in you. If that's the case, then maybe a double dose that close together could be a very positive thing? Or maybe if I have trouble opening to limitless possibilities, then attending the two could "blow me open"?

I would deeply appreciate any guidance that any of you would like to share.

Thanks,
                    Chris
                    For your post!

WOW, you are going to get both feet wet with the multiple seminars! The feeling, some would say a compulsion (in my case) to have to get to a seminar and experience this, is very common with the people you meet at them!

My thoughts on attending the two seminars are that the experience of M.E. is so completely unique to each individual. I have gone to two seminars of Level I and II and during the second one, also Level III, however I had almost 3 months in between them. This was perfect for me as I had time to do a lot of practice and the modality (lol inadequate word) morphed a lot in that time so that the second seminar was a totally different experience. Perhaps after attending the first one, you can decide whether it is better to wait a bit longer or you may then be sure that you want to do the second one right away.

Dr. Bartlett is the only one that teaches M.E. at this time. The power of the state of the seminar is not just him, but ALL of us together adding to it. It is this collective contribution of the group under the guidance of Dr. B that aids in everyone experiencing the 'wave' of M.E. transformations. The key to this is that once you see someone do it, and then yourself, that opens up the door to you continuing to do it.

One additional thing - M.E. does not involve 'running energy', though I am sure many powerful surges of subtle energies (that's a misnomer in this case lol, nothing subtle about it) are going about the room at times and just a general state of euphoria that many perceive. Let me tell you, being immersed in that feeling for hours and days is something else! Sit at the front, or dare to put your hand up for a question to Dr. B, and you might even get to be 'practiced' on in a demonstration!

Again, thank you for your questions,

Love and light,

tephen

Comment

• bandwagon

synchronicity.... even though im not a strong participant in these threads i just had an overwhelming connection with this group and more specifically with this thread.

after reading the first page of this thread, and the busting loose thread, i decided to order both books through amazon. amazon has a special feature that allows you to read your books online while you wait for them in the mail.
                      as the universe would have it, "busting loose" was the only one available to read online. that meant that i had to read "busting loose" while waiting for "matrix energetics".

in a previous post here, someone mentioned that they absolutely would not have been able to fully appreciate "matrix energetics" if it wasnt for reading "busting loose" first. it is so weird because after finishing BL two days ago and just starting on ME last night, i have to come to the same conclusion.
                      BL opened up that i create everything in my universe, and that i literally can do anything i want. and now ME is here, i KNOW that i worked this circumstance to play out exactly as i need it for using it perfectly.

just from BL i have experienced some REALLY WEIRD STUFF!!! and i cannot wait to finish ME. i am only on chapter two right now, but im a fast reader.

you guys are awesome, and i love your enthusiasm.

thank you for sharing this stuff,
                      bryan

here is a wave

Comment

• Some Interesting Research

This may help to demystify the process of Matrix Energetics a bit by showing some visual confirmation of what can occur after applying ME. The info is from the Matrix Energetics site.

Matrix Energetics Research
                        Polycontrast Interference Photography (PIP)
                        PIP is a revolutionary computer imaging system which uses a digital video camera interfaced with a unique computer software developed by the brilliant English scientist Harry Oldfield. Pictures are taken and processed by the computer so we can see the energy field as a series of patterns on a color monitor. Each color represents an interplay of continually oscillating frequencies.

Our body is the physical manifestation of an energy field, which records everything that has happened to us in our lifetime, including accidents, illnesses, stress, etc. If this field is not cleared and balanced, we can develop an imbalanced energetic expression and this can cause disruption at many levels of our being compromising our vital life force. This may be a precursor to the development of physical or emotional symptoms which if left unchecked could lead to the development of pain or illness.
                        With the PIP scan technology we are able to energetically assess the energy field of a person and literally see blocks, leakages, and areas of inflammation or depletion in the field. The PIP technology is not of course a replacement for conventional medical diagnostic procedures and is never used as such, however it can often illuminate hidden factors in a difficult case.Dr. Richard Bartlett is one of only two practitioners in the United States who are certified to use the PIP scan technology.
                        It is often used in the office setting as a real time visual aid to confirm whether or not the outcome of a therapeutic endeavor has been successful. The PIP technology provides a way to objectively assess where the client's symptoms may be originating from and whether or not the results of treatment have properly addressed the area of concern and been successful.
                        Since all scans are saved to the computer it is a simple matter to check on subsequent sessions if the treatment is holding and where to focus next. This ability to see what normally cannot be visualized has been invaluable in the continuing research and development of the Matrix Energetics protocols.

Case Study 1
                        This scan took me completely by surprise. It clearly shows that some major irritation or inflammation is occurring in the bronchial region. The patient had made no references to symptoms in the chest area at this office visit. She proceeded to tell me that she had been on a nature hike two weeks ago in an area, which is inhabited by bears. She was carrying a bear repellent pepper spray in her hand just in case of a surprise encounter when she suddenly tripped over a log accidentally discharging the contents into the air just as she breathed in. She had been experiencing some breathing difficulties since the event but had not connected them with the incident because she has an asthmatic condition present from childhood. The PIP here illustrates her condition even though she had not informed me that she was experiencing any symptoms in the bronchial area at that time.
                        Here is the post treatment scan taken in the office on the same day. Note the absence of red coloration clearly visible in the previous scan. The purplish blue color denotes a much healthier energy pattern and strongly suggests an improvement in the patient's condition. Indeed she remarked to me that the tightness in her chest was completely gone and her breathing was much more relaxed.

Case Study 2
                        This PIP scan is the clearest example of a person experiencing a headache that I have ever seen with this technology. Note the very intense almost angry red color, which surrounds her entire head and neck. This is a picture of misery. In fact the patient told me that she had been experiencing pounding head pain for the last two days which nothing she took seemed to help.
                        Truly we see here why a picture can be worth a thousand words. Can you tell by the energies seen around her that the headache is virtually gone and her energy has greatly improved. This is one of the best examples of what the Matrix Energetic frequencies can accomplish. This post PIP speaks for itself. Note the presence of yellow, light green, and pink: these colors may possibly be associated with Matrix Energetics as they are present in many post treatment scans.

Case Study 3
                        This scan shows what the energetic presentation of upper back pain looks like. You can see a pattern of red energy in the upper thoracic area of the back. This spot pictured exactly corresponded to the location of this patients pain.
                        Here is the post scan taken after what amounted to only several minutes of treatment with the Matrix Energetics procedure. The red energy has been moved out of the site and correspondingly the clients pain is completely gone. This PIP nicely demonstrates what the usual response is when Matrix Energetics is utilized. No manipulations or other body work protocols were utilized. The results in this case were immediate and long lasting.

Love, Light & Blessings,
                        Sharyn
                        Theta Healing
                        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• hmmm, i would like to see the results of this "filming" taken in complete darkness. hard to rule out external light/heat sources as influencing outcome.

very interesting though, i have never heard of this before. im going to read up on it.

thanks!

BTW i sent them this question in an email... lets see what they have to say, i am very curious.
                          Last edited by adam ant; 10-09-2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• HI

...Thanks Jure...

Although my son would beg to differ.

Been palying with ME a bit and find it a cool experience in remembering what/who I am...
                            I feel emence power when i see everything as light and conciouseness, then it becomes like playing with the light, and shifting the consciouseness... Hmmmmmm, not sure how else to describe it, and yes it has changed for me.... And BL does give some perspective on ME for sure....

Getting the inside scoop on some things...

For me at least.... i can't seem to emphasize this enough, cuz it's what really stands out as blocks for me.... Letting go (the BL process sure opens my awareness to this) .... Trust.... Getting the HELL out of the way.... and knowing nothing.

This is a saying that really stood out for me....

"All truths pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, It is accepted as being self evident."
                            Arthur Schopenhauer
                            German Philosopher 1788-1860

Really like this, cuz of the nature of us humans, as i am seeing daily this isn't just about outside truths (like world stuff, which i am sure we could mind **** just by how i wrote that) but inside truths too, truths about the self...

we often scoff at what we see in others cuz it is a reflection of what we have in ourselves....

But then again the beauty we see in others is beauty we hold in ourselves.

Not sure Where this all came from... Inspired

don't think just act...

OK, got to go to work , Bye
                            Love and Light..... Adrienne
                            Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• Thank you, Stephen!

Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much for your views on attending two weekend seminars so close together. I will most definitely feel into attending the second set of seminars after I have experienced the first. I also appreciate the suggestion of maybe sitting up front so that he could use me in a demonstration. That would be very cool! I will try that.

I have a new question for you. Do you happen to know what it takes to become a Master Practitioner in this work? The web site describes the process for being certified as a Practitioner, but I don't see information on becoming a Master Practitioner. I notice that someone new has just been added to the list of people who are at that level in the past day or so.

Thanks again!

Love, Light, and Gratitude,
                              Chris

Comment

• question answered

Hi Stephen,

Well, I was speaking with ME staff about an administrative matter and was able to ask about the status of Master Practitioner. Apparently that title is being given to people who have been with the training since the beginning. The woman I spoke to thought that no one else will probably be given that title. Too bad! My ego would have *loved* being a "master."

Thanks again for all of your help!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X