Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhh!!! but here is my logic.... isnt this YOUR universe?? now who is the master?

Comment

• very cool!!!!!

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
      ahhh!!! but here is my logic.... isnt this YOUR universe?? now who is the master?
      I love that, Adam_Ant!!! Thank you for making me laugh! YES! Absolutely right!!!

Muahahahah

Chris

Comment

• Kudos to BL and ME!

synchronicity.... even though im not a strong participant in these threads i just had an overwhelming connection with this group and more specifically with this thread.

after reading the first page of this thread, and the busting loose thread, i decided to order both books through amazon. amazon has a special feature that allows you to read your books online while you wait for them in the mail.
        as the universe would have it, "busting loose" was the only one available to read online. that meant that i had to read "busting loose" while waiting for "matrix energetics".

in a previous post here, someone mentioned that they absolutely would not have been able to fully appreciate "matrix energetics" if it wasnt for reading "busting loose" first. it is so weird because after finishing BL two days ago and just starting on ME last night, i have to come to the same conclusion.
        BL opened up that i create everything in my universe, and that i literally can do anything i want. and now ME is here, i KNOW that i worked this circumstance to play out exactly as i need it for using it perfectly.

just from BL i have experienced some REALLY WEIRD STUFF!!! and i cannot wait to finish ME. i am only on chapter two right now, but im a fast reader.

you guys are awesome, and i love your enthusiasm.

thank you for sharing this stuff,
        bryan

here is a wave

Thank you Adam Ant for another great post!

I'm not sure about who said what when where and how regarding BL and the ME book LOL

But for me, the ME came first, (the book and the seminar) and at the seminar, Dr. B. introduced us to the book, with a warning lol. The warning was, if you don't want your world/life/beliefs to change - DON'T GET THIS BOOK!

So, in my case, the crazy world of M.E. actually helped in being prepared to fully accept through personal resonance, the ideas of B.L. but whatever works for you!!!

The 'really weird stuff' already was happening for me with M.E. since its also a way of stepping outside of consensus reality into other states of awareness of 'whats going on'! (AKA B.L. X-ray vision!)

The ME and BL books are incredible though they have different goals in the information they share, they still crossover with similar ideas about the nature of 'reality'!

Peace my friend,

tephen

Comment

• Wow, TY Sharyn!

All I can say is, you ROCK!

I LOVE how you write and explain things.

There is such POSITIVE LIGHT-FILLED energy in your posts! Its Palpable!!!

You obviously spend a lot of time and care in building up the information and I am incredible GRATEFUL to you!!!

If I had an oscar emoticon (hey, we need oscar emoticons now that so many are reading B.L.!!! ) , I would give it to you!

To Sharyn, the Goddess of Love-filled Posting!

Also, I am quite aware that you are an amazing M.E. practitioner! Thank you for your blessed presence in my hologram!!!

In gratitude,

tephen

Comment

• i never finished my logic... you are all in MY universe so IM the master!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha im only joking... mmmm sort of.
            how to explain this one??!!

Comment

• thanks for the post Stephen.

a few things about the Two point that isnt exactly clear in the book...

1. page 93-94 talks about measuring your two points. but it isnt clear if it is an automatic quantum measurement, or if you are to mentally count 1, 2 , 3 inches/feet etc.

2. are you supposed to associate each point with something or is it simply "Two points"? for example, do you say "point one is my bad shoulder, and point two represents a fixed shoulder"?

3. the Doc talks about focusing intent, but later says to do "nothing". this isnt really clarified in the book, maybe you can help. when you find point one, and then find point two, and then entangle them, are you mentally stating what results you want? or are you completely leaving it open to the universe?

Example: i have blurry vision. i have been trying to Two point that problem but to no avail. i find my first point on my temple, and then entangle it to another point on my opposite temple with a rubber band or a beam of lazer light. i mentally count the space between the points(about 6 inches) and then mentally think "clear my vision"... but im not sure what to do after this.

also, i have already had strange successes with both Two pointing and Busting loose. but the other day i was trying to work on some traffic. ironically every point of the trip resulted in strategically placed obstacles that made the trip longer than ANY previous along this route. i was getting very frustrated, and now since that day (three days ago) i seem to have hit a block, where im getting NO results at all with either ME or BL.

what do you think? my imagination is second to none, so i know that isnt the problem. i feel confident about "letting go" and i can also blank my mind pretty easy and fast. but for some reason im having trouble reaching that Quantum Mind state.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

bryan

Comment

• Hi Bryan, I found this explanation of 2-pointing on ME forum and it is really good. My results are usually on emotional level if I 2-point but nothing on the physical. Also I do better if the person is not in front of me - distance 2-pointing as I can concentrate more. But I hadnt had visible results with 2-pointing myself.

Here it is:
                1. Scan the individual: Do not be concerned if you consciously know what you are sensing or not. Since the alter-conscious (a term I use for grouping the "subconscious" and "superconscious" or "higher self" together) mind is far more vast in ability and awareness, be confident in it's abilities. The only intent here, is to scan the current reality "structure."

2. Hold the intent you desire: In the case of transforming a bodily condition (almost said "healing"), you would hold the idea of what it would be like for the person to be joyful and ecstatic about being perfectly healthy, and you would make this idea as real as possible in your mind. Embody it, become it, and feel it on every level of your being (do not worry about being proficient in this, as the alter-consciousness will still get the point), and intend it to be done in the way that is for the highest joy and fulfillment, without placing restrictions on how it can happen (do not worry about how bones should align, or any of that). After holding that reality firmly in your imaginative senses and emotional state (BOTH ARE IMPORTANT), making it as real to you as possible, move to the next step.

3. Find the two points, feeling what feels right to you: I feel for a sort of "magnetic" pull when I'm looking for the "stuck" feeling. Then I search for the second point by feeling what creates the energetic/subtle "magnetic" link between the first point, and the new one. Lets say I place my first point of awareness (by touch or other methods) on their head, because that's what feels like it has the strongest magnetic signal for the intent I have. Then I allow my intuition/instincts to guide my other point of awareness (by touch or other methods) to a place that feels right, and I allow myself to move to where I feel the strongest sense of subtle "magnetic" connection between the two points. (If necessary, you can do more points for a greater dimensionality to the measurement, but the two point should work fine. Do what feels right.)

4. Once the connection is felt, the measurement has been made. At that point, release your intent to their alter-consciousness and the universe (actually one and the same). The act of releasing is what was talked about on the forum of letting your intent, the sensory images and emotional charge, flow into the field of your "target" to a degree that you just allow the universe to take the route it knows will achieve the best results, and the quickest. When you do this, you completely let go, and just "let God," if you will.

5. Continue to keep the connection until you feel it is time to release: I tend to keep the connection, allowing the universe to work, until I feel the energetic connection between the points relax, and sort of flow into an equilibrium with the rest of the person's energy field. At this point, I can test the points on the body, and their magnetic pull will be lessened, or gone. This tells me that there is no longer a need to work there for the intent.

6. Feel if there are any other points to work on for the intent: Get the intent of the reality you wish to see, and while holding it emotionally and in the sensory imagination, feel for any other starter points of awareness that "call to you" with a subtle "magnetic" feel. If you find one, then continue doing the process as explained before until you no longer find "points of interest."

7. Be filled with gratitude as you observe: Be filled with gratitude as you observe what is different. Be thankful for any improvements, never giving attention to what may appear to be the "same." At the end, leave your last thoughts of the person in pure gratitude that the intent is accomplished, and allow the universe to continue working. Sometimes, things will occur instantly, and other times it will go through a process. It depends partially upon your belief structures, partially upon theirs, and largely upon how deeply and fully both participants can ALLOW the Universe to "miracles." Surrender is VERY important
                Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

• ok, i will try it that way.

after going onto the ME official message boards yesterday i was a bit depressed, as 99% of the messages are about failure, even with the people that atttended the seminars.

what successes have you had?

Comment

• Great questions, Adam Ant!

thanks for the post Stephen.

a few things about the Two point that isnt exactly clear in the book...

1. page 93-94 talks about measuring your two points. but it isnt clear if it is an automatic quantum measurement, or if you are to mentally count 1, 2 , 3 inches/feet etc.

2. are you supposed to associate each point with something or is it simply "Two points"? for example, do you say "point one is my bad shoulder, and point two represents a fixed shoulder"?

3. the Doc talks about focusing intent, but later says to do "nothing". this isnt really clarified in the book, maybe you can help. when you find point one, and then find point two, and then entangle them, are you mentally stating what results you want? or are you completely leaving it open to the universe?

Example: i have blurry vision. i have been trying to Two point that problem but to no avail. i find my first point on my temple, and then entangle it to another point on my opposite temple with a rubber band or a beam of lazer light. i mentally count the space between the points(about 6 inches) and then mentally think "clear my vision"... but im not sure what to do after this.

also, i have already had strange successes with both Two pointing and Busting loose. but the other day i was trying to work on some traffic. ironically every point of the trip resulted in strategically placed obstacles that made the trip longer than ANY previous along this route. i was getting very frustrated, and now since that day (three days ago) i seem to have hit a block, where im getting NO results at all with either ME or BL.

what do you think? my imagination is second to none, so i know that isnt the problem. i feel confident about "letting go" and i can also blank my mind pretty easy and fast. but for some reason im having trouble reaching that Quantum Mind state.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

bryan
                    Jure has given a stellar reply post to your questions!!!

I will just answer your basic questions as well.

1) Two-pointing: Quantum or literal measurement?

Two pointing is not 'locked-in' as any one thing. It is unique to each individual. For example, the actual measurement of distance is not important, but if counting off and observing the distance helps you connect the two points, then that works for you! In the end, its my opinion that its simply the act of consciousness observing two points in space-time that sets up the state of being in 'waveform consciousness' where infinite playful possiblities exists! As I've mentioned in previous posts, the two-point can be done virtually, can be done with two points you 'make up', not just percieved as physical sticky, hard, soft places. The 'sticky, hard, soft' places are just intuitive 'knowingness' in your awareness in that case. But, the physical two-point is a good place to begin as practice reveals many other levels to this.

2) Are you supposed to associate two-points with particular areas?

Again, I will reemphasize that there is no 'supposed to' with M.E. Kindly take your left-brain that wishes to 'understand' through logic, procedure and rational thought, and put it away when you put your M.E. cap on!
                    If you remember from the book, labeling something as a 'bad shoulder' is entering into the problem set. There is no shoulder there anyways. It is only a patter of information - photons. The solution set does not see a sore shoulder or any shoulder at all. Our bodies and all physical manifestations are only patterns of information stored in the Matrix and for us is to step out of consensus, material-world reality, and into a place where the infinite choices of how the waveform may collapse. Through intention, we 'weight' a new possiblity which becomes an ever-increasing Probability of occuring.

3) Intent, Letting Go, Stating what you want, Leaving it up to the Universe?

The answer is all of the above. Intent is a sacred space of trusting that the best highest good will occur. Being aware of both the 'situation before you', say the previous 'sore shoulder' and at the same time allowing for a completely different outcome is a lot like 'stating what you want', without the dialogue, isn't it? In the end, it is your trust in the Power of the Universe that wants to effect a shift that will do the actual work. That is the part at the end of the M.E. session that has to do with 'letting go'. This is where you go to a 'no-place' and allow the shift to happen.

There are several reasons why you might have a bunch of success and then none, but the basic reply I can think of is that this is not a technique based upon imagination or intellectual understanding. Imagination plays very little role as in the vivid mental imagery kind that is derived by consciously creating pictures in our head, but open-ended questions like 'what would it look like to see clearly Now?' are much more effective.

There is no replacement for going to the seminar. Rarely are people able to truly 'get this' by just reading the book. That is not the purpose of the book, to teach M.E. without the seminars. However, the book does open up immense new worlds of possiblity and fun for those who it resonates with.

Thanks again for your questions!

In gratitude!

tephen

Comment

• Jure, you rock!

Thank you SO much for posting that explanation of the M.E. two-point that you found on the ME board!

Some of the key points I picked up on are:

'be confident in the super-consciousness'

'intend it to be done in the way that is for the highest joy and fulfillment, without placing restrictions on how it can happen '

As respects the two-point: "Do what feels right."

"Once the connection is felt, the measurement has been made"

"allowing the universe to work"

"Be filled with gratitude as you observe"

There is a LOT of great info there!

In gratitude,

tephen

Comment

• To Adam Ant

ok, i will try it that way.
                        after going onto the ME official message boards yesterday i was a bit depressed, as 99% of the messages are about failure, even with the people that atttended the seminars.
                        what successes have you had?
                        Hi Adam Ant,

Are you a registered member of the M.E. board? If not, you will not have access to the other forums where MANY wonderful stories are recorded of 'miraculous' transformations.

Even in the general category that you were likely looking through, there are many great experiences riddled throughout the 60+ pages. I have read virtually the whole forum. Keep with it and learn to Trust the universe and let go, and get to a seminar and then you will simply 'know' what it is all about! I believe far more post their questions and issues, read 'Is OOZE' lol, on the board, than those with 'success' stories. I have had dozens of awesome experiences with ME and not posted one of them on the board. Shame Shame! lol

However, it does make sense that there are many questions that might be viewed as 'failure' or perhaps, the person trying it just doesn't 'get it' yet, many of which I have observed have not gone to a seminar, but have only read the book. At the seminar, EVERYONE gets to experience what it is like, however, many set up in their mind that the seminar was somehow a special state that cannot continue past the actual experience. As they believe, so shall it be! The Control Panel is a great place to set up a switch for 'Culmination of all Seminar States' or somesuch - whatever works! And, this is a GREAT place to allow imagination to roam free- in setting up the switches, dials etc. Just Now, I realized that the Control Panel is a sort of Radionics machine! A virtual consciousness tool that helps to AMPLIFY the Matrix Experience including the 21 Universal Frequencies!!!

Regardless, there are also many powerful stories of those who have only read the WEBSITE and have been able to 'get it' and 'do it'.

Its interesting that often those who 'get it' the quickest and easiest, have no formal university type training in a medical field. The intellectual, left-brain thinker has the MOST to let go of to effectively be the door to transformation! Even Dr. B openly admits many will do as much and more than him, because of those two degrees he has!

Soooooo, here is one of many ME experiences I have had. I really like this one because it is a physical transformation and most of my other experiences seem to shift mental/emotional/spiritual Ooze which of course eventually alter the physical.

My oldest son had warts on his hand, several of them. I did some basic M.E. stuff (the most powerful is the simple, basic stuff!) and a few days later, he came to me saying, 'look Dad, the warts are falling off!' Sure enough, the brown, root-like cores were falling off with fresh pink skin underneath. NO chemicals or other methods were tried on these. The pattern up to this point was they were increasing as warts are known to do!

Just ONE of MANY experiences either locally, or over great distance! I would have to spend many days typing them all out as I use M.E. virtually every day, several times a day! On people who are aware of it, and some who are not.

Thanks for your interest Adam Ant!

tephen

Comment

• maybe you can ME my mind to be more open then, or help me to access the Quantum State easier.

i have been struggling with a failing pet store these last two years, and i havnt been able to focus very well on anything, meditation included. i have been BLing and MEing the store and personal finances like crazy, i know something will work out.
                          thats probably why whole "egg" all my power neatly tied up into one giant one.

Comment

• Thank you!

Thank You for your lovely post mon cher mon ami, teeeephen!!

(I'm still having fun over in Paris!!). We must get together soon & play with some wizardry on each other! It was great chatting to you the other night & finally catching up since Hawaii!

Love, Light & Blessings to You
                            Sharyn

Theta Healing
                            Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• 2 Pointing Myself

Just had a good little success with myself tonight that I thought I'd share:

For the past week I've had trouble with something pinching or out of place in the top of my right arm which has annoyed me particularly when I'm sleeping, as I usually sleep with it raised underneath my pillow.

I finally got around to deciding to work on my arm myself tonight. Even though I'm using ME I sometimes forget that I can use it on myself! So I 2 pointed on my arm using myself as 1 point & my left hand touching the middle of my right arm as the second point, I also had a couple of archetypes come up & then I finished. A few minutes later I was moving my arm & there was a loud "crack" followed by another a couple of minutes later & hey presto my arm is now able to move freely again without the pinching, locked up sensation!

Love, Light & Blessings,
                              Sharyn
                              Theta Healing
                              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• WOO HOO!!

alright guys, i think i broke out of my "rut". i had some major breakthroughs this weekend. one of Chicagos worst traffic hotspots (I-55S) coming out of the city i Two Pointed the roads clear!! speeds of 10-20 MPH are normal on this HIGHWAY (55 - 65 MPH speed limit) but even at the normally worst spot speeds were around 70 - 80.

i think my technique is what is making it easier for me... i only use my index finger and my thumb on the same hand. i can Two Point this way anywhere, any time, and look totally inconspicuous to boot! also, it is easier (for me) to mentally connect these points because they are already physically connected by the hand, plus the distance is virtually the same everytime, and it is relatively small. these are factors that dont even have to be thought about anymore, and frees my mind up for the tasks at hand. i automatically know the measurement(4 inches) because of the consistency. even the Doc says that the TP's can go anywhere as long as you can feel it.

right after the traffic cleared up, my wife was complaining of a headache. while driving (at 80MPH), i reached over with my hand and did this new technique right on here neck. i then went through the rest of the process normally and she fell back into the seat and said she felt something weird. i asked how her headache was and she said it was completely gone!

if you guys try it, please let me know of your results.

Comment

Working...
                                X