This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight loss

Sallyjane that is amazing!!!!! On Richard Bartlett's message board people are really having a lot of problems using twopointing to lose weight. I recommended they visit this one to read your testimony. I really was blown away by how you heleped your daughter. I didn't know you could twopoint to make others do things you want them to do and it really is making me think a lot about things like do people use twopointing for evil? I mean if you can use it on your daughter for good cant it go the other way? Oh here I go scaring myself again! So what beltbuckle notch are you on now?

I forgot to ask so I had to open this post up again but what is your new career? I'm in real estate and now might be a good time to get out lol!
    Last edited by susieq; 05-14-2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Hehe Suzieq!

The matrix is set up to support life... The other day I was talking to Stephen on msn, and was complaining about the weeds growing in my yard and how well they are growing!!! I thought outloud that I should two point them to go away... LOL! Stephen warned me I should be careful cause the Matrix is set up to encourage life! I thougth better because I might end up with a beautiful lawn that I would then have to take care of instead of the dead weed patch I am wanting! Therefore we can two point life into others lives... now as far as being able to use it for evil??? Hmmmm... what is bad and what is good? This is a very basic concept that was hard for me to grasp at first? Is there good and evil? or BAD? judgement interfers with our manifestation or transformation! I have to admit though that I really never 2 point my X husband... other than in areas that affect me and what I intend for in my life... I have made huge steps to the point where I am able to be very nice to him and he is very very nice to me, and that is preferable to me from when I left and moved to a shelter to get away from him, but I am not quite ready to actually spend focussed time on him transforming his life and his financial situation in any way beyond what it is as he is now... I guess it is like my weeds in my front yard... I am afraid if I two point them I might end up with an awesome front yard!

So yesterday I decided to stop fighting my kids about them doing chores and helping me out through this time when I am working insane hours and such. As we all know fighting against something is resistance and resistance attracts more of itself... in my case more dirty dishes and full garbage cans and mess in my house! So I thought lets not fight with them and I sat down and two pointed the kids to do their chores and to be more obedient towards me... last night I came home and dishes were unloaded and reloaded, and my son was in bed and had been for some time! Not to mention several other areas of the house looked so much better. Normally in the afternoon, I would send a text message reminding kids what to do... yesterday after noon was just a text message saying I love you! Hmmmm... I now have a new parenting style of peace and love and no more fighting!!!

My daughter since last week when I started two pointing the food control and the weight has thinned down considerably... I believe it is due to the fact that we are not fighting our weight, but instead at peace with it and transformation just happens.

Blessings sj

Comment

• Hello Folks!!!

I have enormously enjoyed all of your wonderful posts! I've completed my move with my family to a new city and cannot wait to get back to posting on ESM and this thread!!!

HOWEVER.......

I HOPE TO SEE ALL WHO ARE IN SEATTLE THIS WEEKEND!!!

I'll be playing in the Matrix as an Intern including having FUN as a catcher up on stage, so look for a guy that looks somewhat like this:

Swimming in the Matrix with all of YOU!

tephen

Comment

• Great Seminar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MYSELF IN SEATTLE.

I GOT CALLED TO THE STAGE THIS TIME BY JUSTICE(DR. BARTLETT'S DAUGHTER) THE EXPECTATION IS HIGH FOR FALLING ON STAGE SO I WAS GREATFUL THAT I HAD SOMEONE BEHIND ME (YOU ALWAYS WILL ON THE STAGE). I REMEMBER JUSTICE TAPPING MY COLLAR BONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I STARTED GETTING DIZZY BUT I WAS HOLDING MY GROUND ....THEN, I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BUT I WAS ON THE GROUND . SO MY CATCHER MADE SURE THAT I LANDED WITHOUT A PROBLEM AND GUIDED ME TO LAY DOWN.

THEN, I HEAR THIS VOICE.... HI MARNYKA, I'M STEPHEN HE WAS MY CATCHER!!!!!!!! AND THEN HE JUMPED OFF THE STAGE. SO I'M ALL EXCITED BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M 'NOT ALL THERE'. I DIDN'T GET TO READ STEPHEN'S POST THAT SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE THERE. SO IT WAS A GREAT SUPRISE.

MY ENTIRE TRIP WAS SYNCHRONISTIC LIKE THAT. I'LL SHARE MORE OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.
          Marnyka Z. Buttry
          Divine Openings Giver & Healer
          http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• Seattle was amazing

This was my first seminar and I also attended the Practitioner training. It was off the charts. I was amazed that I seemed to understand everything that was taught. The most unexpected thing that occured for me was Monday night after the whole group received a module of books that Richard had read, I couldn't sleep because I was seeing all this bizarre stuff. I managed to sleep from 4-6 am but I usually sleep 8-9 hours every night so I knew that wasn't going to cut it. I wondered if a "turbosleep" module existed so I "looked" and I found it. I couldn't open my eyes and I saw weird wave patterns and I felt funny. I finally was able to open my eyes after about 25 minutes and I really felt like I had slept all night. So I was totally alert for the whole last day of the practitioner seminar. Wow. I ended up sleeping in the car for most of the drive home (Spokane area) but that is typical of me in a car anyway. Pretty cool.

Sherry Paul
            Liberty Lake, WA

Comment

• wow!

hey! wow is "mom" upside down! I should try that!

Hello Marnyka! and Sherry! and Steven! And anyone who saw me but me not them and who ever else is here! That was a trip in all senses of the word! Well I dont know if you can call falling over tripping perse but maybe my circuits were tripped. ...soo many perceptions and experiences!!! How has all your reentry phases been....

Sherry?...did we meet for a second on day one? My dad is friends with, is it, Debbra? who makes the Merkabas (also with the Giant Merkaba) I just thought of "James and the Giant Peach" when i said that. Anyway do you know her? Pop said she was gathering people for ME practice sessions in her area...which is Spokane Cou'dlane ?...If you dont know her i could get a contact # from him or the other way around? Get her yours... My dad went to the Seattle workshop last year.

It was nice meeting all of you! what was the practitioner training like...? How did the Richard and Mark reunion go? I wish I could have stayed... all sorts of majik happened on the way home so I know everything is perfect. Everything is allways perfect...silly me. What was Mark like? Did he add another dimention or twenty to everything? There was talk about him doing a "seminar" in Oregon sometime...Is that happening?

I will post some of my experiences soon...maybe its natural... and thats why so many people keep comming back....but I feel like I missed so much...like I hardly got any of it because it seemed like such a state of mind that I barely got into and for only moments...Then (and now) I keep telling myself its all perfect and I cant get in the way of anything...my experience was perfectly tailored to me and it will all unfold perfectly now into what will Be. The laughter and the joy there was full of miracles to me...I witnessed (and experienced at times) more Joy in those three days than I have seen in my entire life I think...or lives. But thats just stuffy ole me... I thought of this song before I left on friday (a 12 hour bus ride! ) I dont know why I remembered it before the workshop...Maybe I knew what I was in for...anyway this was what a lot of it felt like to me...Inspired! ...YouTube - The Nightmare Before Christmas - What's This? ....Matrixtown???

and then some of this!!! ...YouTube - Dee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart

More later
              Blake
              Last edited by Blake; 05-25-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• I'm finally in!!

Thank you Aaron and tephen for all your help getting me back into the site. I wanted to thank you for your faithful rendition of my Seattle seminar tale, but I couldn't post to the website until very recently.

I'm glad to hear the last Seattle seminar went so well for so many! How lucky you were to have the opportunity to meet Dr Dunn!! I wish I could have been there.

I was hoping to attend the seminar in Kona this year but the office canceled it due to the vog (volcanic smog) we had here last month. It's clear now but it's too late to reschedule for August but I'm still holding out for one later in the year here.

Again, Stephen and Aaron, thank you so much for helping me to get back in again! I'll be posting soon!

Aloha,

J

Comment

• Don't try this at home . . .

Hi All,

Last week I had a client call complaining of tingling in his fingers and intermittent dizziness. My schedule was full but he sounded a little desperate so I took him in at 9:00pm.

When he showed up he was huffing and puffing, sweating bullets and that was from walking 10 feet from the parking lot to our door! He lumbered over to the table and collapsed down on the end in a slumped over sitting position. He half-whispered, "I don't feel so good."

To give you an idea of what were looking at, he is about 5'8" and weighs about 365. He's sweating profusely, his breathing is labored, his shoulders are hunched and his eyes are half open. At this point I was wondering if I should just send him to the emergency room. I decided to see what I could do first and if it got worse I would send him to emergency or call 911.

I two pointed his forehead and the center of his back. He started sweating more and his arms started twitching. Next thing I knew his head pops up, his eyes roll back and back he went.

So now we're in OMG OMG OMG mode!!! I kept calling his name and he kept responding so that was a good sign.

We moved to a bigger table in our back room so he could lie down. He whumped face down on the table. I was a little confused as to where to start so I sat down and two pointed me to a place where I knew what to do. Good idea because all of a sudden I knew what to do. In retrospect, I probably knew what to do all along but two pointing me calmed me down and gave me permission to know what to do in a crisis situation.

The first inspiration I got came from the ABC of basic CPR, which are airway, breathing and circulation. So first I made sure his airway was clear by creating an archtype of a hose for his esophogas and stretched it out to remove any kinks and increased the diameter of the tube. At the moment I finished he coughed deeply a couple of times and mumbled something. Next, I took two triangular archtypes and rotated them until they were in phase with good health and function and integrated these in-phase triangles back into him. More coughing but he stopped sweating and his breathing became less labored. Did the same for his heart with a valentine heart archtype. His breathing got deeper and soon he was snoring.

To enhance his improving condition, used a disk archtype for his diaphragm and expanded it and phase-rotated it. He stopped snoring and shifted around a couple of times. Next, I replaced his heart and lungs with the heart and lungs of a marathon runner. He started waking up and then slowly sat up.

So two and half hours after we started my best advice to him as he was leaving was, "Don't ever do that again!"

Aloha,

Comment

• Great Story John

HOW DOES IT GET ANY BETTET THAN THAT? !?! I love it!

Marnyka Buttry
                    Matrix energetics, Aura clearing, Chakra clearing, Energy Work and other Alternative Healing Therapies in Omaha, Nebraska - Marnyka Buttry
                    Marnyka Z. Buttry
                    Divine Openings Giver & Healer
                    http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• Is everyone ready for Matrix Energetics in Los Angeles!?
                      Its going to be an amazing seminar so get ready!

I'll be interning so please say Hello if you see me

Jamie Daniel
                      www.energeticswat.com

Comment

• Excited

This really sounds great.

Is there a 2 point approach to defeating a common cold?

"But ye shall receive power..."
                        Acts 1:8

Comment

• maybe we met in Seattle

Hi Blake,
                          I read your post. I do know Debbra from Spokane, in fact we practiced last week. I believe I met your Dad at the Holistic Health fair. Anyway, look forward to practicing down the road.

Sherry

Comment

• holistic health fair

Hi Sherry,

Which Holistic Health Fair...one in Seattle? What was it called? If in Spokane, which one?
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Wow this is an awesome thread I'm going to go to the Newark, NJ seminar but I have one quick question. After you leave the seminar and go back to your "normal" daily lives are you still able to "do" matrix energetics or is it something that works great with the seminar's energy but then becomes less effective when you leave?

Comment

• Don't worry sayso

Hi sayso,

Originally posted by sayso View Post
                                After you leave the seminar and go back to your "normal" daily lives are you still able to "do" matrix energetics or is it something that works great with the seminar's energy but then becomes less effective when you leave?
                                While at the seminars I experienced personal transformations and watched them happen right in front of me. When I returned home, my nephew asked me what I did at the seminar. I established a two point using the small of his back and the top of his head and he plopped straight down on the floor.

Don't worry. It is real and it really works!

Aloha,

Comment

Working...
                                X