The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImBill View Post
    It's been a year or more now, but I was reading about Jon Piniel's experiences in a Tibetan monastery and after leaving the monastery in an enlightened state, he mentioned in his memoirs about visiting someone in California that told him the Moody Blues had some help from a higher power when writing their lyrics. I don't remember all the details now, but I thought you might be interested in another possible synchronicity.
    always glad to be presented with some new knowledge ..... their writings hinted at some celestial inspiration

Thank you again for this post , much appreciated

---------------------

here is an interesting info :

some of you may have heard about the meeting of NATO in the US : on may 20th 2012 .... tha day of a Solar Eclipse 2012

last time this event happened in 1999 in the US ..... and NATO was formed 63 years ago
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Out of Curiosity Wanted to try the Principle of 3 6 9 applied to other Books considered Spiritual

and it kind of works

As an Experiment ..... picked The Book of Mormon

THE FIRST BOOK OF NEPHI, HIS REIGN AND MINISTRY

[3] And I know that the record which I make is true; and I make it with mine own hand; and I make it according to my knowledge ( fractal antenna ) .
      [6] And it came to pass as he prayed unto the Lord, there came a pillar of fire and dwelt upon a rock before him; and he saw and heard much; and because of the things which he saw and heard he did quake and tremble exceedingly.
      [9] And it came to pass that he saw One descending out of the midst of heaven, and he beheld that his luster was above that of the sun at noon-day.
      [12] And it came to pass that as he read, he was filled with the Spirit of the Lord.
      [15] And after this manner was the language of my father in the praising of his God; for his soul did rejoice, and his whole heart was filled, because of the things which he had seen, yea, which the Lord had shown unto him.
      [18] Therefore, I would that ye should know, that after the Lord had shown so many marvelous things unto my father, Lehi, yea, concerning the destruction of Jerusalem, behold he went forth among the people, and began to prophesy and to declare unto them concerning the things which he had both seen and heard.
      etc.....

----------------------------the other dimension is:

[6] And it came to pass as he prayed unto the Lord, there came a pillar of fire and dwelt upon a rock before him; and he saw and heard much; and because of the things which he saw and heard he did quake and tremble exceedingly.
      [3] And I know that the record which I make is true; and I make it with mine own hand; and I make it according to my knowledge.
      [9] And it came to pass that he saw One descending out of the midst of heaven, and he beheld that his luster was above that of the sun at noon-day.

ps: don't know much about the Book of Mormons but it seems to be linked to alien / EBE ....

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post179665
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-11-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• . At this time I made a further careful study of the Bible, and discovered the key in Revelation.

based on these two statements let's see what we can find .... electromagnetically speaking that is ....the King James version was written by an Alchemist

Bible, King James Version

[3] Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
        [6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
        [9] I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
        [12] And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
        [15] And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
        [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
        ---------------------

it still works but am limited in understanding the double meanings .... needs more study .... brass / iron / magnetism are mentioned in one form or another so are the poles .... just got to find them

Comment

• An interesting image appears when you do the same with REV . 3

REV .3 = HM 3

[3] Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
          [6] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
          [9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
          [12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
          [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
          [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
          [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
          now that you pictured the material / spiritual meaning of it .... how about a descrition of a Tesla Coil

the good news is .... you have Tesla's Manual ( ie the Bible ) .... his writing and Number Pattern .... Finally you know how Tesla's Coil works ..... Let them resonate Together and you'll have a way to decode the Manual he used

ps: vaguely sounds also like the Rothschild but then again it could also be a description of a Yuga ..... Fractal remember

Comment

• Let us go a bit further in this Mash up exercise

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

we will look at Rev 3 + Rev 6 + Rev 9 + verses 3 6 9

as you may notice , will be using less colors as this practice has been ingrained within .... and it would be good exercise for you guys to train your brain

REV .3 = HM 3

[3] Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
            [9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
            [12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
            [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
            [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
            [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
            Rev.6

[3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
            [6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
            [9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
            [12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
            [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
            Rev.9 ( has 21 verses )

[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
            [6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
            [9] And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
            [12] One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
            [15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
            [18] By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
            [21] Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
            Rev.12

[3] And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
            [6] And the woman fled into the wilderness ( see http://www.energeticforum.com/192392-post1686.html ) , where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
            [9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
            [12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
            [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman / South Pole, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood ( water / magnetic field is female according to Walter Russell see periodic table ).
            Rev.15

[3] And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
            [6] And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
            Rev.18 ( 24 verses )

[3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
            [6] Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double ( South Pole Multiplies ...see Kybalion / Fulcanelli ... Shock the Monkey ) .
            [9] And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
            [12] The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
            [15] The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

[18] And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
            [21] And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
            [24] And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Rev.21 ( 27 verses )

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
            [6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end ( see also Walter Russell's writings ). I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

[9] And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. ( see Edward Leedskalnin and agnus )
            [12] And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
            [15] And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
            [18] And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
            [21] And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
            [24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
            [27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

-------------------------------
            one last Mash up :

----------------
            Rev.21 ( 27 verses )

[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end ( see also Walter Russell's writings ). I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
            [3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
            [9] And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. ( see Edward Leedskalnin and agnus )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-11-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Chris Isaak - Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing - YouTube

Baby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing.

You ever love someone so much you thought your little heart was gonna break in two?

I didn't think so.

You ever tried with all your heart and soul to get you lover back to you?

I wanna hope so.

You ever pray with all your heart and soul just to watch her walk away?

Baby did a bad bad thing, feel like crying, feel like crying.

You ever toss and turn your lying awake and thinking about the one you love?

I don't think so.

You ever close your eyes your making believe your holding the one your dreaming of?

Well if you say so.

I hurts so bad when you finally know just how low, low, low, low, low, she'll go.

Baby did a bad bad thing, feel like crying, feel like crying.

Ohh. Feel like crying, feel like crying.

Ohh, feel like crying, feel like crying.

Chris Isaak Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing

Comment

• --------------------side note 6 3 9 in the Pythagorian Tarot

6 - Love 3 - Emperor and 9 - Fortitude

MUD-Oh Boy with Lyrics - YouTube

: All my love, all my kissing,
                You dont know what youve been a missing,
                Oh Boy,
                When youre with me, Oh Boy.
                The world will see that you were meant for me.

All my life, Ive been a waiting,
                Tonight therell be no hesitating,
                Oh Boy,

Stars apear and the shadow is a falling,
                I can hear my heart a calling.
                A little bit of lovin make everything right.
                Im gonna see my baby tonight.

Oh Boy,

Femal voiceover
                Oh Boy,

Stars apear and the shadow is a falling,
                I can hear my heart a calling.
                A little bit of lovin make everything right.
                Im gonna see my baby tonight.

All my love, all my kissing,
                Oh Boy,

All my love, all my kissing,
                Oh Boy,
                Oh Boy,
                The world will see that you were meant for me
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-11-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• a re post from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-31.html

To describe the type of spirituality that arises from the consciousness of the later stages, we quote Richard Maurice Bucke, the author of Cosmic Consciousness (a book that probably influenced the above model to some degree):

In contact with the flux of cosmic consciousness all religions known and named today will be melted down. The human soul will be revolutionized. Religion will absolutely dominate the race. It will not depend on tradition. It will not be believed and disbelieved. It will not be a part of life, belonging to certain hours, times, occasions. It will not be in sacred books nor in the mouths of priests. It will not dwell in churches and meetings and forms and days. Its life will not be in prayers, hymns nor discourses. It will not depend on special revelations, on the words of gods who came down to teach, nor on any bible or bibles. It will have no mission to save men from their sins or to secure them entrance to heaven. It will not teach a future immortality nor future glories, for immortality and all glory will exist in the here and now. The evidence of immortality will live in every heart as sight in every eye. Doubt of God and of eternal life will be as impossible as is now doubt of existence; the evidence of each will be the same. Religion will govern every minute of every day of all life. Churches, priests, forms, creeds, prayers, all agents, all intermediaries between the individual man and God will be permanently replaced by direct unmistakable intercourse. Sin will no longer exist nor will salvation be
                  desired. Men will not worry about death or a future, about the kingdom of heaven,
                  about what may come with and after the cessation of the life of the present body.
                  Each soul will feel and know itself to be immortal, will feel and know that the
                  entire universe with all its good and with all its beauty is for it and belongs to it
                  forever
                  . The world peopled by men possessing cosmic consciousness will be as far
                  removed from the world of to-day as this is from the world as it was before the
                  advent of self consciousness
                  now read the following: Hazrat Inayat Khan Volume Index

There is One Holy Book, the sacred manuscript of nature, the only scripture which can enlighten the reader.’

Most people consider as sacred scriptures only certain books or scrolls written by hand of man, and carefully preserved as holy, to be handed down to posterity as divine revelation. Men have fought and disputed over the authenticity of these books, have refused to accept any other book of similar character, and, clinging thus to the book and losing the sense of it have formed diverse sects. The Sufi has all ages respected all such books, and has traced in the Vedanta, Zendavesta, Kabala, Bible, Qur’an, and all other sacred scriptures, the same truth which he reads in the incorruptible manuscript of nature, the only Holy Book, the perfect and living model that teaches the inner law of life: all scriptures before nature’s manuscript are as little pools of water before the ocean.

To the eye of the seer every leaf of the tree is a page of the holy book that contains divine revelation, and he is inspired every moment of his life by constantly reading and understanding the holy script of nature.

When man writes, he inscribes characters upon rock, leaf, paper, wood, or steel. When God writes, the characters He writes are living creatures.[/COLOR][/B]

It is when the eye of the soul is opened and the sight is keen that the Sufi can read the divine law in the manuscript of nature; and they derived that which the teachers of humanity have taught to their followers from the same source. They expressed what little it is possible to express in words, and so they preserved the inner truth when they themselves were no longer there to reveal it.
                  you can call him Sufi...mystic....saint..Genius...enlightened .etc....remember fractal

and From The Codex of Love: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-13.html

The laws of men are bound by the rocks of their churches, and
                  chains of their minds. The laws of women are held by the knots of
                  their hearts, and the bonds of their fears and desires. The laws of the
                  stars bind the angels and the spirits of peace. The fi res of faith hold
                  the shades and shadows at bay. All is bound by a word and a sigh.
                  The word is ‘ I’ and the sigh is ‘Am’ . The breath became the Word,
                  and stood by the I. The I expanded the Am, and became the Lord
                  and Lady of time. The Word contemplated its meaning, and formed
                  the Scale and the Law. The Breath chanted the Word, and the Light became the ink of its pen. All belong to the I before the Am. Pay heed,
                  for nothing in the world is greater than its sigh. Do you not sigh, O
                  lover, for your beloved? The Am sighs for the I. Love is the chain of
                  law, and hate is the elixir of death. Sing to the I Am, and let the wine
                  of ecstasy be your rapture.
                  I am bewildered by the magnificence of your beauty,
                  and wish to see you with a hundred eyes....
                  I am in the house of mercy,
                  and my heart is a place of prayer.

Rûmi
                  the word eye itself has an interesting geometry .... and sounds like I

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-11-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• If you take a look at how society and popular belief ( movie depiction etc ... ) associates psychics / card reading etc... call it parapsychology is mostly associated with the Female Gender

ex:

Helena Blavatsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charmed (TV Series 1998–2006) - IMDb

Three Witches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Three Witches or Weird Sisters are characters in William Shakespeare's play Macbeth (c. 1603–1607). Their origin lies in Holinshed's Chronicles (1587), a history of England, Scotland and Ireland. Other possible sources influencing their creation aside from Shakespeare's own imagination include British folklore, contemporary treatises on witchcraft including King James I & VI's Daemonologie, Scandinavian legends of the Norns, Greek and Roman myths concerning the Fates. Portions of Thomas Middleton's play The Witch were incorporated into Macbeth around 1618.

The Three Witches first appear in Act 1.1 where they agree to meet later with Macbeth. In 1.3 (HM 1 + HM 3 )

they greet Macbeth with a prophecy that he shall be king, and his companion, Banquo, with a prophecy that he shall generate a line of kings. The prophecies have great impact upon Macbeth. As the audience later learns, he has considered usurping the throne of Scotland. The Witches next appear in what is generally accepted to be a non-Shakespearean scene, 3.5, where they are reprimanded by Hecate for dealing with Macbeth without her participation. Hecate orders the trio to congregate at a forbidding place where Macbeth will seek their art. In 4.1, the Witches gather as Hecate ordered and produce a series of ominous visions for Macbeth that herald his downfall. The meeting ends with a "show" of Banquo and his royal descendants. The Witches then vanish.
                    ]

a nice c2c show:

Power of Crystals:

Biophysicist with an interest in the ancient worlds, Dr. John DeSalvo, discussed his research into the power of crystals as well as their mystical counterpart, crystal skulls, and talked about the unusual properties associated with them. He theorized that crystal skulls evoke fascination because they are a combination of the beauty of crystal and the symbolism of death. "You put them together and they're hard to resist," he mused. Beyond that, he said that skulls have been carved using quartz crystal since antiquity and surmised that "whoever carved these structures realized there was something special about quartz."
                    Coast To Coast AM - 10.5.2012 - YouTube
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-11-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• info time:

Psychologist: Achievement goals can be shaped by environment

A new study by Stanford psychologist Paul O'Keefe suggests that the culture of our learning and working environments can have long-term effects on our goals and motivation.
                      you also shape your environment

Think about the ideal student. He or she focuses on learning, not grades; improvement, not appearances; competency, not competition. This person wants to understand and grow, not just prove how smart he or she is.

So how is that mindset – which tends to lead to high levels of engagement and performance, resiliency in the face of failure and a thirst for knowledge – fostered and maintained?

A new study by Stanford psychologist Paul O'Keefe, Adar Ben-Eliyahu of the University of Pittsburgh and Lisa Linnenbrink-Garcia of Duke University suggests that the way we design our working and learning environments can change people's motivation for achieving important tasks.

The study says being in an environment that emphasizes learning for learning's sake will dampen concerns about outperforming others and enhance intrinsic motivation even after one returns to a culture that places more value on demonstrating skills than developing them.

"The study suggests that, once this goal orientation has been fostered and reinforced, the adaptive patterns of motivation endure," said O'Keefe, a postdoctoral fellow. "It suggests that this goal orientation can survive in a variety of different climates."

Goal orientation is the term psychologists use to explain the mindset applied to achievement-related activities.

People tend to adopt goal orientations depending on the situation or environment, but there can also be some stability in these orientations – simply the way one naturally approaches work and learning.

Generally, there are two types of goal orientations people adopt: mastery and performance.

Mastery orientation is described as a focus on learning and improvement – that ideal student. Performance orientation refers to a focus on demonstrating competence relative to others – trying to appear smart or avoid looking stupid, for example.

---------------------------------------

How nature shapes the birth of stars

(Phys.org) -- Using state of the art computer simulations, a team of astronomers from the University of Bonn in Germany have found the first evidence that the way in which stars form depends on their birth environment. The team, based at the University of Bonn in Germany, publish their results in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

---------------------------------------

Language of the birds :

Feathers show their true colors

(Phys.org) -- For millennia birds have been prized, even hunted, for their beautiful plumage but what makes their feathers so colorful?
                      A new X-ray analysis of the structure of feathers from 230 bird species, led by Vinod Saranathan of Oxford University’s Department of Zoology, has revealed the nanostructures behind certain colours of feather, structures that could inspire new photonic devices.
                      He explains that parrots even have their own class of pigments (psittacofulvins) which give them their vivid yellow and red plumage.

"However, there are no known blue pigments found in vertebrates and the only known green pigment in birds is found in turacos, a group of birds endemic to sub-Saharan Africa," Vinod says.

"Birds have evolved to produce shorter and middle wavelength colors such as violet, indigo, blue and green structurally instead by the scattering of light photons by nanoscale sub-surface features in the feathers that are called biological photonic or biophotonic nanostructures."

It was these ‘structural’ (as opposed to ‘pigmentary’) colours that Vinod and colleagues from the US set out to investigate.

Vinod explains: "These features are basically repeating variation in material composition on the order of a few hundred nanometers, which matches the wavelengths of visible light.

--------------------------------

New nanostructure for batteries keeps going and going

(Phys.org) -- For more than a decade, scientists have tried to improve lithium-based batteries by replacing the graphite in one terminal with silicon, which can store 10 times more charge. But after just a few charge/discharge cycles, the silicon structure would crack and crumble, rendering the battery useless.
                      The promise – and peril – of using silicon as the anode in these batteries comes from the way the lithium ions bond with the anode during the charging cycle. Up to four lithium ions bind to each of the atoms in a silicon anode – compared to just one for every six carbon atoms in today’s graphite anode – which allows it to store much more charge.

However, it also swells the anode to as much as four times its initial volume. What’s more, some of the electrolyte reacts with the silicon, coating it and inhibiting further charging. When lithium flows out of the anode during discharge, the anode shrinks back to its original size and the coating cracks, exposing fresh silicon to the electrolyte.

Within just a few cycles, the strain of expansion and contraction, combined with the electrolyte attack, destroys the anode through a process called "decrepitation."

Over the past five years, Cui’s group has progressively improved the durability of silicon anodes by making them out of nanowires and then hollow silicon nanoparticles. His latest design consists of a double-walled silicon nanotube coated with a thin layer of silicon oxide, a very tough ceramic material.

This strong outer layer keeps the outside wall of the nanotube from expanding, so it stays intact. Instead, the silicon swells harmlessly into the hollow interior, which is also too small for electrolyte molecules to enter. After the first charging cycle, it operates for more than 6,000 cycles with 85 percent capacity remaining.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-12-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• will show you another dimension / Pattern / Circuit of the bible ... you may not have seen

there a few verses that have more than 21 ..... will take these and apply the mirror pairing

that is ............ 12 21

Rev.2 HM 2

[12] And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
                        [21] And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
                        ---------------

Rev.3 HM 3

---------------

Rev.9 HM 9

[12] One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
                        [21] Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
                        --------------

Rev.16 HM 7

[12] And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
                        [21] And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
                        --------------

Rev.18 HM 9

[12] The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
                        [21] And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
                        ---------------

Rev.19 HM 1

[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
                        [21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
                        -------------

Rev.21 HM 3

[12] And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
                        [21] And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

2+ 3 + 9 + 7 + 9 +1 + 3 = 34 = HM 7

Comment

• Jason Mraz - The World As I See It - YouTube

so true , she does love you just let her whisper in your ear

The world as I see it, is a remarkable place
                          A beautiful house in a forest, of stars in outer space.
                          From a birds eye view, I can see it has a well-rounded personality
                          From a birds eye view, I can see we are family

It's not hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you
                          No it's not a difficult thing.
                          Hard for me to love you
                          Because you are the world to me.

Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place
                          Every man makes a difference
                          And every mothers child is a saint
                          From a birds eye view I can see, we are spiralling down in gravity
                          From a birds eye view I can see, you are just like me.

Hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you
                          Unconditionally.

No it's not hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you

You are the mountain, you are the rock
                          You are the cord and you're the spark
                          You are the eagle, you are the lark
                          You are the world and you're remarkable

You're the ocean eating the shore
                          You are the calm inside the storm
                          You're every emotion, you can endure
                          You are the world, the world is yours.

(It's not hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you
                          Unconditionally)

Hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you
                          Unconditionally.

Hard for me to love you
                          Hard for me to love you

Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place.

‫عشتار Goddess Ishtar‬‎ - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

From my island home I feel a chance
                          Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
                          Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                          Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
                          On my heels these wings I gladly wear
                          Laugh into the face of anger and despair
                          Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                          Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand

Comment

• Drift Away-Dobie Gray Lyrics - YouTube

Day after day, I'm more confused
                            Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
                            You know that's a game that I hate to loose
                            And I'm feelin' the strain
                            Ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
                            I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
                            And drift away
                            And drift away

Beginnin' to think that I'm wastin' time
                            I don't understand the things I do
                            The world outside looks so unkind
                            Now I'm countin' on you
                            To carry me through

And drift away
                            Yea, give me the beat boys and free my soul
                            And drift away

And when my mind is free
                            You know a melody can move me
                            And when I'm feelin' blue

The guitar's comin' through
                            To soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
                            I want you to know I believe in your song
                            And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
                            You help me along
                            Makin' me strong

And drift away
                            Give me the beat boys and free my soul
                            And drift away

Oh-ho, ah-no
                            And drift away

Hey, hey, hey, yeah
                            And drift away

Na, Na, now won't ya
                            Won't ya take me
                            Oh-ha, take me

"Urgent" is a song by the Anglo-American rock band Foreigner, and the first single from their hit album 4 in 1981.
                            Foreigner - Urgent with lyrics - YouTube

You're not shy
                            you get around

You wanna fly
                            don't want your feet on the ground.
                            You stay up
                            you don't come down

You wanna live
                            you wanna move to the sound.
                            Got fire in your veins

Burnin' hot but you don't feel the pain

Your desire is insane

You can't stop until you do it again.
                            Sometimes I wonder as I look in your eyes

Maybe you're thinking of some other guy;
                            But I know
                            yes
                            I know how to treat you right -
                            That's why you call me in the middle of the night.

You say it's urgent - so urgent

U-u-u-urgent - just you wait and see
                            How urgent our love can be - it's urgent!

You play tricks on my mind

You're everywhere but you're so hard to find

You're not warm or sentimental

You're so extreme
                            you can be so temperamental.
                            But I'm not looking for a love that will last

I know what I need and I need it fast.
                            Yeah
                            there's one thing in common that we both share

That's a need for each other anytime
                            anywhere.

It gets so urgent - so urgent
                            you know it's urgent -
                            I wanna tell you it's the same to me - so-o-o-o urgent!
                            Just you wait and see how urgent our love can be -
                            It's urgent!

You say it's urgent - make it fast
                            make it urgent

Do it quick
                            do it urgent - gotta rush
                            make it urgent

Want it quick
                            make it urgent - urgent emergency

Urgent
                            urgent emergency

Urgent
                            urgent
                            urgent
                            urgent emergency

each complement the other

the beauty of Fractal Constructs...when put together they will resonate to each other
                            Language of the birds : Music

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-11-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-48.html

You may not immediately see it ... but the following vid is a beautiful metaphor to our entire discussion and its purpose .... It is the same Process .... be like a Humming Bird chase after the Nectar of the Gods

you are the Teacher / Initiate .... the Humming Bird / Flower .... a Telesti

The beauty of pollination - YouTube

For myself, I had never discovered this matter to anyone had it not been from fear of the day of judgment, and the perdition of my soul if I concealed it.It is a debt which I am desirous to discharge to the Faithful, as the Father of the faithful did liberally bestow it upon me.
                              The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces."

ie: share your knowledge...open source

so we can all undergo metamorphosis and take off

Comment

• Listen. Make a way for yourself inside yourself.
                                Stop looking in the other way of looking.

Rumi

the modern version

Bob Marley - 1979 - 06 - Running Away - Crazy Baldhead - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X