No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought of it but isn't it interesting that the Jubilee of England's Queen is Today the Full Moon or start of a three day special Cycle

J. J . Cale - Strange Days - YouTube

Strange days
    That's coming on us
    Strange ways
    This time of ours
    There is no meaning
    For this to happen
    Strange days
    It seems so far
    Used to be
    Everything was falling
    Right in place
    Where it all would be
    So those changes
    I sometimes wonder
    Could I get back
    Where we used to be
    Strange days
    That's coming for us
    Strange ways
    This time of ours
    There is no meaning
    For this to happen
    Strange days
    It seems so far
    There is no meaning
    For it to happen
    Strange days
    It seems so far
    Strange days
    It seems so far

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-03-2012, 04:14 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• the following is a repost from page 17

I was just browsing David Wilcock's website when i stumbled on this: Chapter 09: Wanderer Awakening

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-17.html

Chapter 09: Wanderer Awakening

Appendix I

A Brief Quiz for Sleeping Wanderers

The following quiz basically indicates what I look for when determining if someone is an ET soul. It's a very subjective measurement based on my own experience, neither authoritative nor statistical. (just another perspective )

Please take it as simply a broadstroke portrait of ET Wanderers (or Star People), and a novel type of road map to assist your journey towards the shrouded citadel of Self.

You are most likely an ET Wanderer if...

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Your family thought you were "a bit odd," without knowing quite why.

2. You always felt like your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow "not the way they should be," and reminded you of life somewhere "far away." These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt "out of place."

3. You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or during waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle, harmless, peaceful, and nonaggressive (not just sometimes, but almost always).

You are not much interested in money and possessions, so if "someone must do without," it is usually you - such is your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger, rage and competition.

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that."

In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

6. The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.

7. You completely embrace the scientific temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way.

You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head-which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't be reading this book-their skepticism would be too great! Such an "odd bird" is probably a brilliant scientist.]

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Hobbit) and visionary art. Given a choice, you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present.

Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday.

There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. (Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about worlds beyond -- and for good reason!)

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater powers and somehow lost them.

You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since "you've already been there," but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

11. You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source - and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. (Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!)

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be "normal," or imagine yourself like everyone else-but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have.

There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. (Which you might not! Note: This is the classic profile of Wanderers.)
      makes you wonder when you answer yes to most ( not all ) questions

ps: as mentioned before

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      Btw: just in case you are wondering never had any direct contact that i can recall with a UFO or PLEIADIANS/ Cassiopaeans....I am merely in the process of polarisation through knowledge

That does not mean I don't believe...I do even more today than before

hopefully our discussion answered a few of these questions

forgot to add to this whole discussion :

the human body consists of 60000 billion cells,

Daft Punk - Da Funk - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-03-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Teenager reportedly finds solution to 350 year old math and physics problem

(Phys.org) -- In Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica published in 1687, the man many consider the most brilliant mathematician of all time used a mathematical formula to describe the path taken by an object when it is thrown through the air from one point to the next, i.e. an arc based on several factors such as the angle it is thrown at, velocity, etc. At the time, Newton explained that to get it completely right though, air resistance would need to be taken into account, though he could not figure out himself how to factor that in. Now, it appears a 16 year old immigrant to Germany has done just that, and to top off his work, he’s also apparently come up with an equation that describes the motion of an object when it strikes an immobile surface such as a wall, and bounces back.
        Shouryya Ray, a modest student who just four years ago was living in Calcuta, has been on an accelerated learning course and is taking his Abitur exams two years early. His math equations won him first place in a state science competition and second place in the national Math and IT section at finals. He’s told the press that figuring out how to come up with his formulas was more due to school-boy naivety than genius, which the German press has been suggesting.

Comment

• The wanderer quiz in the #2062 was fun, only the number 11 was 'weak' for me. But I've never felt like an alien to earth, it's the other 95% that must have taken a wrong turn somewhere down the line, or so I always thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
            The wanderer quiz in the #2062 was fun, only the number 11 was 'weak' for me. But I've never felt like an alien to earth, it's the other 95% that must have taken a wrong turn somewhere down the line, or so I always thought!
            the right way of looking at it ..... non conformism ..... my kind of philosophy

First, the terms non-conformism and anti-conformism are frequently mixed up. Non-conformism means to ignore what society dictates you to do and strike out on your own, while anti-conformism means to turn and spit in society's face, doing things just to shock or spite them.

Second, what anti-conformism used to mean has become lost in the fog. Anti-conformists have always been the rebels with a cause, the people who broke laws, conventions, and norms for the sake of a purpose, a great reason worth their attention. Nowadays, being anti-conformist simply means hating Twilight because it's all the girls talk about. It's become nothing but a knee-jerk reaction to popular culture and it makes me sick.

True anti-conformists are the people who question the norms, ask "Why does Twilight appeal to high school girls so much?" or "Why is it that today's society automatically tends to hate that which others love?". These are the people who break down society into questions, looking for answers about what humanity has become, from the mundane to the epic.
            found it here The Escapist : Forums : Off-topic Discussion : True Anti-Conformism

ps: on a side note twilight is just the Disney's Prince Charming turned Vampire with a touch of Female Pole ( androgynous like )

hollywood is smart enough to touch the right buttons ...

motherly emotions
            lover emotions
            platonic emotions

as a friend just told me .......quoting a doc ...... this is how they think :

we want want your own good .... and we will have it
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-03-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
              Tantra - Hills of Katmandu - YouTube ... just heard it

Great find. That's, what I call Trance, the 70s fore runner to techno trance of the 90s- listened to hundreds of white labels back then- another favourite. I am experimenting with sound engineering software , Logic Pro, been trying to write my own trance inducing rhythms- feeling inspired MM, thanks in abundance.

THE FRACTAL TREE: A SIMPLE MODEL OF ALL CREATION

just another perspective

reminds you of the Voluspa

just a side note : Madonna's latest song Love Madonna is almost comical .... if it was not sad ( lack of better word ) for she turned her back on her

(7) Law of Attraction ( 7 principles )

"Juxtaposed coherent aggregates vibrating in unison, or harmonic ration, are mutually attracted."

(8) Law of Repulsion

"Juxtaposed coherent aggregates vibrating in discord are mutually repelled."

Wu Tang Clan - Triumph- Killer Bees - YouTube
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-03-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• some more quotes from this great book that might interest us as it speaks about anisotropy

as you may have noticed ..... don't read in DC ( as in reading the whole book at once ) but rather in pulsed DC

THE FRACTAL TREE: A SIMPLE MODEL OF ALL CREATION

Let us try a couple of analogies. The first one is less efficient than the second, but possibly an easier introduction to the elements of the problem. The components for the nonharmonic technologies—those of planet Earth—are a closed circuit and static field and the requirements of a continuously available input.

Imagine viewing a waterfall from a distance. For the analogy, we just see a column of white water with a constant head (the top of the waterfall column). Consider that we can’t see the incoming flow from the top (river), or the exit flow at the bottom. It is just a head of water that appears static. This column of water can be an analogy for, say, a charged battery, in which the two terminals create an electric field—considered static in electrical engineering (ignoring the fact that it is actually dynamic—as we can see in this analogy). However, we know that as we examine the internal structure of the waterfall it is dynamic; there is a continuous flow from top to bottom. Similarly, the battery or any pair of charged terminals (dipole) is drawing in energy from space/vacuum (zero-point energy) and releasing it radiantly as observable photons (electromagnetic radiation). The initial energy consists of unobservable particle from the virtual state. This continuous flow within the ‘waterfall’/battery from unobservable virtual particles to observable photons is referred to as asymmetric, whereas the static field and the charging and recharging of the battery is referred to as symmetric.
                love the rythm 2pac gangstar party lyrics - YouTube

As soon as the battery is charged, this asymmetric flow occurs keeping it in a charged condition. It could be used continuously without depleting the battery—the waterfall column does not need to be destroyed/reduced to provide the energy (flow of water to drive a turbine), there is already an endless stream of water. The continuous flow of water in this analogy corresponds to the continuous supply of energy from the fractal tree source, the trunk, through the branches to the twigs. Whereas the ‘static’ waterfall corresponds to the energy that only the twig possesses.
                COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect
                CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE PARANORMAL

The twig level analogy has a spectrum of frequencies; this would be in the 3D range. Paranormal phenomena, ESP, clairvoyance, etc. come from the higher frequency spectra above the 3D, which we can call higher sensory perception. This would correspond to the second fractal level or branch above 3D or the twig. Clearly if physical senses and scientific instruments are structured out of the frequencies or lower wavelengths of the twig level they will not detect the branch level or higher fractals.
                The higher fractal levels nevertheless interpenetrate down to the twig level but not everyone can detect them—and of course science denies them since it can’t detect them with the limitations of physical senses and scientific instruments. Those people who can detect those higher frequencies already have them accessible in their consciousness spectrum. Individuals have their own unique spectrum frequency distribution—this is their true identity signature. It is a complex waveform of superimposed sine waves of countless different frequencies with different degrees of integration or fragmentation (out-of-phase energies).
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-03-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• here is an interesting part :

Some people will have a low or high distribution, or be in the middle range; others will have some high or very high components mixed with some low ones. These could be viewed on an advanced scalar-electromagnetic oscilloscope (of the future). One would see a complex waveform, maybe in several parts, of various frequencies. An average frequency rate could be taken indicating the evolutionary level of that personality, or more accurately the complex waveform could be Fourier analysed to break it down into individual sine waves to reveal the harmonic or non-harmonic relationship between the sine waves (alignment and phase state).
                  In the higher frequency bracket, with harmonic relationships between the waves, would be behaviour states of altruism, benevolence, ethics integrity, appreciation of great art and music. The lowest regions would contain frequencies out of phase—the twig out of alignment with the higher branches. Here we would have selfish, aggressive traits and criminal behaviour. However, it is important to realise that a person may have higher frequencies expressing the above greater qualities, even be a devout Christian but if they are dogmatic, with rigid patterns of thinking, are intolerant and overcritical of other viewpoints, this will also produce a lower range of vibrations.
                  let me ask you this .... we know the Earth Vibration has increased .....

do you think those with low vibration will be able to adapt over the long run

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-03-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Unless you lived under a Rock ..... most have heard of the Subprime Crisis ......

those Toxic derivatives used by banks to make Morgage loan and pretty got us were we are .... quite radioactif weren't they : remember Fukushima :

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-04-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• That solar flare activity diagramme was truly interesting. What time scale is it showing? Would be nice to know the time line in CET.
                      A person reported a for her unusual experience in another forum. At home in the kitchen, watching the rain and windy weather outside, she suddenly 'froze' and could not resist to turn her palms and face up to the skies and thank the universe for the weather. She stood there for about 5 minutes before she could move again. It would be very exciting if that sun event and her experience were matching in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
                        That solar flare activity diagramme was truly interesting. What time scale is it showing? Would be nice to know the time line in CET.
                        A person reported a for her unusual experience in another forum. At home in the kitchen, watching the rain and windy weather outside, she suddenly 'froze' and could not resist to turn her palms and face up to the skies and thank the universe for the weather. She stood there for about 5 minutes before she could move again. It would be very exciting if that sun event and her experience were matching in time.
                        here is the link

Sun today — solar flares online

Comment

• for those interested here is a link to a live stream of Venus Transit

Transit of Venus, Sun-Earth Day 2012

and also:

Partial lunar eclipse: Earth to obscure full moon Monday morning - latimes.com

A partial lunar eclipse will occur before sunrise Monday, and be viewable from California and the Western Hemisphere, and Pacific Ocean; it will also be viewable Monday evening in eastern Asia and Australia.

The partial eclipse of the moon will begin at 3 a.m. PDT, reach its greatest peak at 4:04 a.m., and end just after 5:06 a.m., according to calculations by NASA.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-04-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Natural Sounds

just out of curiosity .... have you ever played to them Natural Sounds

Yes MM I have, all sorts We have experimented with sounds from nature as well as white noise- that upset some of the staff! I have also used singing bowls and flute, harmonics. It depends on the child. Sometimes repeated chords and a single chime is most relaxing- that's my aim, to calm and de-stress/heal, to enable learning.

Appreciate your interest, thanks

Comment

• the following is no different than what has been written in all those alchemical books:

Native American Quotes, Native American Wisdom Sayings : Pearls Of Wisdom

Earth, Teach Me

Earth teach me quiet ~ as the grasses are still with new light.
                              Earth teach me suffering ~ as old stones suffer with memory.
                              Earth teach me humility ~ as blossoms are humble with beginning.
                              Earth teach me caring ~ as mothers nurture their young.
                              Earth teach me courage ~ as the tree that stands alone.
                              Earth teach me limitation ~ as the ant that crawls on the ground.
                              Earth teach me freedom ~ as the eagle that soars in the sky.
                              Earth teach me acceptance ~ as the leaves that die each fall.
                              Earth teach me renewal ~ as the seed that rises in the spring.
                              Earth teach me to forget myself ~ as melted snow forgets its life.
                              Earth teach me to remember kindness ~ as dry fields weep with rain.

- An Ute Prayer ( ute mountain )

------------------------

You have noticed that everything an Indian does in a circle,
                              and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles,
                              and everything and everything tries to be round.

In the old days all our power came to us from the sacred hoop
                              of the nation and so long as the hoop was unbroken the people
                              flourished. The flowering tree was the living center of the hoop,
                              and the circle of the four quarters nourished it. The east gave peace
                              and light, the south gave warmth, the west gave rain and the north
                              with its cold and mighty wind gave strength and endurance. This
                              knowledge came to us from the outer world with our religion.

Everything the power of the world does is done in a circle.
                              The sky is round and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball
                              and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls.
                              Birds make their nests in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours.
                              The sun comes forth and goes down again in a circle. The moon
                              does the same and both are round. Even the seasons form a great
                              circle in their changing and always come back again to where they were.

The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is
                              in everything where power moves. Our teepees were round like the
                              nests of birds, and these were always set in a circle, the nation's hoop,
                              a nest of many nests, where the Great Spirit meant for us to hatch our children.

Black Elk, Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux 1863-1950
                              Over a hundred years ago Black Elk had a vision of the time when Indian people would heal from the devastating effects
                              of European migration. In his vision the Sacred Hoop which had been broken, would be mended in seven generations.
                              The children born into this decade will be the seventh generation.

The True Peace

The first peace, which is the most important,
                              is that which comes within the souls of people
                              when they realize their relationship,
                              their oneness, with the universe and all its powers,
                              and when they realize that at the center
                              of the universe dwells Wakan-Taka (the Great Spirit),
                              and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.
                              This is the real peace, and the others are but reflections of this.
                              The second peace is that which is made between two individuals,
                              and the third is that which is made between two nations.
                              But above all you should understand that there can never
                              be peace between nations until there is known that true peace,
                              which, as I have often said, is within the souls of men.

Black Elk, Oglala Sioux & Spiritual Leader (1863 - 1950)
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-04-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Black Elk, Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux 1863-1950
                                Over a hundred years ago Black Elk had a vision of the time when Indian people would heal from the devastating effects
                                of European migration. In his vision the Sacred Hoop which had been broken, would be mended in seven generations.
                                The children born into this decade will be the seventh generation.

The Sacred Hoop has been broken, but it's mending. The film below highlights the abuses perpetrated by the catholic church over the Sioux and the forgiveness expressed by those who have been wronged. True courage in light of the wisdom of the white buffalo woman

The Story :: Mending The Sacred Hoop

Comment

Working...
                                X