No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front-most part of the cortex involved in making short-term predictions about what will happen next

Researchers at the University of Iowa, together with colleagues from the California Institute of Technology and New York University, have discovered how a part of the brain helps predict future events from past experiences. The work sheds light on the function of the front-most part of the frontal lobe, known as the frontopolar cortex, an area of the cortex uniquely well developed in humans in comparison with apes and other primates.

-------------------

On the origin of music by means of natural selection

Do away with the DJ and scrap the composer. A computer program powered by Darwinian natural selection and the musical tastes of 7,000 website users may be on the way to creating a perfect pop tune, according to new research published today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
    my first reaction to the above article

An expression i fell in love with : Oh Honey

taken from :

"Oh Honey" is the fifteenth episode of the sixth season of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother and the 127th episode overall. It aired on February 7, 2011.
    ps : did not know that about Oh Honey .............. a nice synchronicity .... the Bro Code

then again all Truth is Half Truth

Scientists from Imperial College London have devised a way of producing music from noises without a composer. They programmed a computer to produce loops of random sounds and analyse the opinions of musical consumers, who decided which ones they liked. The result is music filled with many of the sophisticated chords and rhythms familiar from modern songs.

The results could also help explain why popular musical trends continuously evolve and why traditional musical forms can persist for thousands of years.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-19-2012, 11:27 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Guess who was the first Guitar Player in man's history according to legend : JM - Play Guitar - YouTube

The Greek myth about how the infant Hermes made a lyre from a turtle's shell,

A computer program powered by Darwinian natural selection
      The results could also help explain why popular musical trends continuously evolve and why traditional musical forms can persist for thousands of years.
      a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Comment

• Meanwhile ..... a bit of info : we did discuss the Hall effect Battery : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post191887

First observation of the hall effect in a Bose-Einstein condensate

(Phys.org) -- National Institute of Standards and Technology researchers have observed for the first time the Hall effect in a gas of ultracold atoms. The Hall effect is an important interaction of magnetic fields and electric current more commonly associated with metals and semiconductors. Variations on the Hall effect are used throughout engineering and physics with applications ranging from automobile ignition systems to fundamental measures of electricity. The new discovery could help scientists learn more about the physics of quantum phenomena such as superfluidity and the quantum Hall effect.

Starting with a cloud of about 20,000 atoms, the researchers varied the trapping force, pushing the atoms together and pulling them apart, to simulate the movement of charge carriers in an alternating current. In response, the atoms begin to move in a manner mathematically identical to how charged particles experiencing the Hall effect would move--at right angles to both the direction of the "current" flow and the artificial magnetic field. This causes the tilting motion. Credit: NIST

--------------------- and back on the subject of Aluminium

Iron-aluminium compound could replace palladium catalyst, reducing the cost of plastic production

(Phys.org) -- Chemists don't like precious metals – at least not when they need the expensive materials as catalysts to accelerate reactions or guide them in a particular direction. And this is often the case, as in an important step in the production of polyethylene, a substance that makes plastic bags light, flexible and stable. However, a team of scientists from the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids in Dresden and the Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society in Berlin have now developed a catalyst using iron and aluminium that works just as well as the conventional palladium catalyst, but costs much less. To identify the iron-aluminium alternative, the scientists first systematically ascertained what properties the material would need. They plan to use this same procedure to search for catalysts for other reactions in future.
        their have their charts ................. we ours

bonus : result of a search on Boron

Phys.org Search - boron

Comment

• would recommend you print the above Walter Russell table to study it more closely and make notes for insights that might show up ..... you can also compare the table with some of the news from physorg posted here on certain elements

Emerald Tablet of Thoth The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet

All eyes do not see with the same vision,
          for to one an object appears of
          one form and color
          and to a different eye of another.
          So also the infinite fire,
          changing from color to color,
          is never the same from day to day.

[B] Randall Cole Roffe: Harmonic Resonance
          [/B]
          The application of the principles of one science into another is often neglected. Today we have a massive and growing volume of experimentally proven information that certainly does not always
          find its every application.
          In the real world, we can work from scientific theory, through experimentation, into an engineered result, but just as often we work via reverse engineering, from the
          result back into the origin.
          If we take a good look -- and listen -- at the whole of manifestation, and apply the principles of acoustics and music, and of the color wheel, the grand pattern that emerges is self-evident.More
          than this, a possible explanation of a medium of transmission of a universal electrogravitational influence, as a plenum far more fundamental than an ether, becomes apparent. With this realization a
          whole new understanding of physics also emerges, with awesome possibilities.
          Randall Cole Roffe
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-20-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Dematerialisation
            Great post MrM, this resonates well 'inlight', haha of my personal experience.

So we are talking about the morphic fields around us, akin to Rupert Sheldrake's notion of consciousness?
            I am aware of the pulsing shapes seen within the half light and darkness- have seen this all my life. The other sparks that I see, I wonder where they fit in?

I have also had experience of the wateryness of vision in dim daylight as well as dim artificial; I know I was around spirit because of the way the energy moved me. I was also in the presence of a clairvoyant who will have helped draw the energy as it wanted to get his attention to communicate with me. I will say thanks again, as this is the kind of scientific back up I am interested in.

The key to reaching this state is relaxation of the mind, openess to the energy fields

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
              Dematerialisation

The key to reaching this state is relaxation of the mind, openess to the energy fields
              a full fledge Fractal Antenna

full-fledged (f l fl jd ). adj. 1. Having reached full development; mature. 2. Having full status or rank

Comment

• Thanks

Says it all, thanks

Comment

• So we are talking about the morphic fields around us, akin to Rupert Sheldrake's notion of consciousness?
                  the following might interest you : humans are carbon based life form

Mirage effect helps researchers hide objects - YouTube

Principle of Correspondence

one of the various forms of a Fractal Antenna is

Plasma antenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A plasma antenna is a type of radio antenna currently in development in which plasma is used instead of the metal elements of a traditional antenna.[1] A plasma antenna can be used for both transmission and reception.[2] Although plasma antennas have only become practical in recent years, the idea is not new; a patent for an antenna using the concept was granted to J Hettinger in 1919.[3]

Early practical examples of the technology used discharge tubes to contain the plasma and are referred to as ionized gas plasma antennas. Ionized gas plasma antennas can be turned on and off and are good for stealth and resistance to electronic warfare and cyber attacks. Ionized gas plasma antennas can be nested such that the higher frequency plasma antennas are placed inside lower frequency plasma antennas. Higher frequency ionized gas plasma antenna arrays can transmit and receive through lower frequency ionized gas plasma antenna arrays. This means that the ionized gas plasma antennas can be co-located and ionized gas plasma antenna arrays can be stacked. Ionized gas plasma antennas can eliminate or reduce co-site interference. Smart ionized gas plasma antennas use plasma physics to shape and steer the antenna beams without the need of phased arrays. Satellite signals can be steered and/or focused in the reflective or refractive modes using banks of plasma tubes making unique ionized gas satellite plasma antennas. The thermal noise of ionized gas plasma antennas is less than in the corresponding metal antennas at the higher frequencies.[1] Solid state plasma antennas (also known as plasma silicon antennas) with steerable directional functionality that can be manufactured using standard silicon chip fabrication techniques are now also in development.[4] Plasma silicon antennas are candidates for use in WiGig (the planned enhancement to Wi-Fi), and have other potential applications, for example in reducing the cost of vehicle-mounted radar collision avoidance systems.[4]
                  Advantages

Plasma antennas possess a number of advantages over metal antennas, including:
                  As soon as the plasma generator is switched off, the plasma returns to a non conductive gas and therefore becomes effectively invisible to radar.[1][6][2][7]
                  They can be dynamically tuned and reconfigured for frequency, direction, bandwidth, gain and beamwidth, so replacing the need for multiple antennas.[6][2][8][7]
                  They are resistant to electronic warfare.[6][7]
                  At satellite frequencies, they exhibit much less thermal noise and are capable of faster data rates.[9][7]

Types of Fractals - Plasma Fractals / Diamond-square algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plasma fractals are perhaps the most useful fractals there are. Unlike most other fractals, they have a random element in them, which gives them Brownian self-similarity.
                  Kenneth Bager Feat. The Hellerup Cool School Choir - Fragment Eight... The Sound Of Swing - YouTube ( monkey wants ..... monkey gets )

Sun today — solar flares online

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-20-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• could not help it

Jungle Book - King Louie - YouTube

Now I'm the king of the swingers
                    Oh, the jungle VIP
                    I've reached the top and had to stop

And that's what botherin' me
                    I wanna be a man, mancub
                    And stroll right into town
                    And be just like the other men
                    I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
                    I wanna be like you
                    I wanna walk like you
                    Talk like you, too
                    You'll see it's true
                    An ape like me
                    Can learn to be humen too

Gee, cousin Louie
                    You're doin' real good

Now here's your part of the deal, cuz
                    Lay the secret on me of man's red fire

But I don't know how to make fire

Now don't try to kid me, mancub
                    I made a deal with you
                    What I desire is man's red fire
                    To make my dream come true
                    Give me the secret, mancub
                    Clue me what to do
                    Give me the power of man's red flower
                    So I can be like you

You!
                    I wanna be like you
                    I wanna talk like you
                    Walk like you, too
                    You'll see it's true
                    Someone like me
                    Can learn to be
                    Like someone like me
                    Can learn to be
                    Like someone like you
                    Can learn to be
                    Like someone like me!
                    [IMG][/IMG]

The work sheds light on the function of the front-most part of the frontal lobe, known as the frontopolar cortex, an area of the cortex uniquely well developed in humans in comparison with apes and other primates.

the Times Picture is just a symbol .... don't know the dude .... but know what he represents King Louie / Kali Louie

All is Analogy / Allegory
                    Allegory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allegory is a device used to present an idea, principle or meaning ( Frequency ), which can be presented in literary form, such as a poem or novel, in musical form, such as composition or lyric, or in visual form, such as in painting or drawing. It is also seen in scriptural passage. Allegory communicates its message by means of symbolic figures, actions or symbolic representation. Allegory is generally treated as a figure of rhetoric; a rhetorical allegory is a demonstrative form of representation conveying meaning other than the words that are spoken.

As a literary device, an allegory in its most general sense is an extended metaphor. As an artistic device, an allegory is a visual symbolic representation. An example of a simple visual allegory is the image of the grim reaper. Viewers understand that the image of the grim reaper is a symbolic representation of death.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-20-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Plasma Antenna

DUE TO THE NARROWNESS OR TIGHTLY FOCUSED (HIGHER FREQUENCY) ASPECTS OF A PLASMA ANTENNA BEAM, THERE IS LESS SPILL OF RADIATION THAN WITH EXISTING OMNIDIRECTIONAL ANTENNAS. THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS IN TERMS OF OUR HEALTH RE THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF RADIATION SEEPAGE FROM PRESENT Wi-Fi SET UPS

Comment

DUE TO THE NARROWNESS OR TIGHTLY FOCUSED (HIGHER FREQUENCY) ASPECTS OF A PLASMA ANTENNA BEAM, THERE IS LESS SPILL OF RADIATION THAN WITH EXISTING OMNIDIRECTIONAL ANTENNAS. THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS IN TERMS OF OUR HEALTH RE THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF RADIATION SEEPAGE FROM PRESENT Wi-Fi SET UPS
                        in other words .... a well placed allegory

Comment

• Fractal Monkey Music

Wonderful juxtaposition of monkey to monkey re the Jungle Book and Guy de Rotheschild a truly funny analogy indeed!

So in return, some fractal monkey music

Fractal Music: Research, Publications, and Compositions by Harlan Brothers

Scroll down to find the music- free to download and the article written is well worth a read

Comment

Wonderful juxtaposition of monkey to monkey re the Jungle Book and Guy de Rotheschild a truly funny analogy indeed!

So in return, some fractal monkey music

Fractal Music: Research, Publications, and Compositions by Harlan Brothers

Scroll down to find the music- free to download and the article written is well worth a read

a sweet Gem , you have put forth Sydera ...................

my turn ............. play with the numbers

"Structural Scaling in Bach’s Cello Suite No. 3," (Fractals Vol. 15, No. 1, 2007) reveals musical structure related to the Cantor set and helps to establish a mathematical foundation for the classification of fractal music. "Intervallic Scaling in the Bach Cello Suites," (Fractals Vol. 17, No. 4, 2009) describes a novel and robust approach to establishing the existence of power-laws in music.
                            One of Brothers' early realizations was that musicians have been composing a form of fractal music for at least six centuries. Motivic scaling was familiar to many of the great Flemish composers such a Johannes Ockeghem and Josquin des Prez who developed the art of the mensuration or prolation canon. This type of canon is characterized by a melody or rhythmic motif that is repeated in different voices simultaneously at different tempos (here is an example). To be clear, not all mensuration canons are fractal; there are fundamental requirements that must be met in order to classify an object as such.

zabab .... noobi .....yoohooo
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-20-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Let's change a bit the perspective ............

ABRACADABRA........ now you are a

Crystal

Magical Maestro - Video

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post185320

"Crystal = frozen light (greek)"
                              "Crystals are the record in form, of the potential which produced them" -- Russell
                              "All matter is crystalic in nature" -- Walter Russell
                              and the following one is the result of some research (ex: Crystal Radio )

[QUOTE]Electromagnetic Wave Localization in Photonic Fractals[/U][/B]

http://www.jwri.osaka-u.ac.jp/public...scp-takema.pdf

Fractal structures have no periodicity and no translational symmetry like crystal structures.
                              remember Walter Russell's Law of Crystallization

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                              Let me put it this way:

Fractal is 6 and Crystal is 9

a Crystal will Emit / Receive a Fractal and a Fractal will create a Crystal (ie you )

-------------------------

so it would make sense that Music is Fractal in Nature

Comment

• Tektites

Did you know that Tektites do NOT have a crystalline structure?

A Tektite is a 'crystal' formed from a meteorite striking the earth.

Where does that take us then?

Comment

Working...
                                X