X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonsieurM,

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    Similar to:

Scanning Electron Micrograph of Mycelium, magnified 500 X (P. Stamets)

Is this the largest organism in the world? This 2,400-acre (9.7 km2) site in eastern Oregon had a contiguous growth of mycelium before logging roads cut through it. Estimated at 1,665 football fields in size and 2,200 years old, this one fungus has killed the forest above it several times over, and in so doing has built deeper soil layers that allow the growth of ever-larger stands of trees. Mushroom-forming forest fungi are unique in that their mycelial mats can achieve such massive proportions.
    —Paul Stamets, Mycelium Running

“I see the mycelium as the Earth's natural Internet, a consciousness with which we might be able to communicate. Through cross-species interfacing, we may one day exchange information with these sentient cellular networks. Because these externalized neurological nets sense any impression upon them, from footsteps to falling tree branches, they could relay enormous amounts of data regarding the movements of all organisms through the landscape.”
    ― Paul Stamets, Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save the World

IndianaBoys

Comment

• beautiful

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Follow up on IndianaBoys post

Principle of Rythm

Experts shed light on synchronized fireflies » Knoxville News Sentinel

WASHINGTON - For two weeks every June, busloads of visitors gather in the Smoky Mountains for a sight that scientists once believed to be impossible: thousands of fireflies blinking in near-perfect unison, like strings of Christmas lights in the night air
        To mathematician Steven Strogatz of Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y., these firefly patterns are part of an emerging science of synchrony, which studies the tendency for things in nature to fall into the same rhythm.

The same mathematical equations that describe firefly behavior, he said, also describe how the cells of the human heart sync up to produce a constant heartbeat and why two pendulum clocks hung close to each other on a wall will start to swing in same rhythm.

"Synchrony occurs at every scale of nature, from subatomic particles to the whole universe," said Strogatz.

Synchronized Fireflies - YouTube!
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-13-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• once you have read the above quotes; read this:

Principle of Correspondence

An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
          however this applies to all optimally mated symmetries fractal shapes, and occurs as well with ice crystals/quartz crystals (see post http://www.energeticforum.com/150029-post164.html to my last post in that thread #168 ), they can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction

apply this to you as a fractal , coaxial helical structure

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-13-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• and yes you are among other things , a fractal , coaxial helical structure

within and without......remember that exercise http://www.energeticforum.com/143257-post25.html

you can synchronize your brain to any part of your body....

learn...and share
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-13-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Follow up on IndianaBoys post

Principle of Rythm

Experts shed light on synchronized fireflies » Knoxville News Sentinel

WASHINGTON - For two weeks every June, busloads of visitors gather in the Smoky Mountains for a sight that scientists once believed to be impossible: thousands of fireflies blinking in near-perfect unison, like strings of Christmas lights in the night air
              To mathematician Steven Strogatz of Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y., these firefly patterns are part of an emerging science of synchrony, which studies the tendency for things in nature to fall into the same rhythm.

The same mathematical equations that describe firefly behavior, he said, also describe how the cells of the human heart sync up to produce a constant heartbeat and why two pendulum clocks hung close to each other on a wall will start to swing in same rhythm.

"Synchrony occurs at every scale of nature, from subatomic particles to the whole universe," said Strogatz.

Synchronized Fireflies - YouTube!

follow up

Music, the word we use in our everyday language, is nothing less than the picture of our Beloved. It is because music is the picture of our Beloved that we love music. But the question is what is our Beloved and where is our Beloved? Our Beloved is that which is our source and our goal; and what we see of our Beloved before our physical eyes is the beauty which is before us; and that part of our Beloved not manifest to our eyes is that inner form of beauty of which our Beloved speaks to us. If only we would listen to the voice of all the beauty that attracted us in any form, we would find that in every aspect it tells us that behind all manifestation is the perfect Spirit, the spirit of wisdom..
              What do we see as the principal expression of life in the beauty visible before us? It is movement. In line, in color, in the changes of the seasons, in the rising and falling of the waves, in the wind, in the storm, in all the beauty of nature there is constant movement. It is movement which has caused day and night, and the changing of the seasons; and this movement has given us the comprehension of what we call time. Otherwise there would be no time, for actually there is only eternity; and this teaches us that all we love and admire, observe and comprehend, is the life hidden behind it and this life is our being.
              As to what we call music in everyday language, to me architecture is music, gardening is music, farming is music, painting is music, poetry is music. In all the occupations of life where beauty has been the inspiration, where the divine wine has been poured out, there is music. But among all the different arts, the art of music has been specially considered divine, because it is the exact miniature of the law working through the whole universe. For instance, if we study ourselves we shall find that the beats of the pulse and the heart, the inhaling and exhaling of the breath are all the work of rhythm. Life depends upon the rhythmic working of the whole mechanism of the body. Breath manifests as voice , as word, as sound; and the sound is continually audible, the sound without and the sound within ourselves. That is music; it show that there is music both outside and within ourselves.
              1977 FREE RIDE pablo cruise - YouTube

Enjoy the Music and try to feel what the surfer must have felt riding that wave wave
              or this

Michael Jackson - Don´t Stop Till You Get Enough ( El de los cubos) - YouTube
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-13-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• a little change of pace:

Original Dixieland Jazz Band® "odjb" Tiger Rag - YouTube

enjoy

Comment

• see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/159111-post749.html

Comment

• I am currently reading a book from which i will post a few excerpt then i will post the link to the book...It is essential that you be familiar with the Kybalion ( Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion )

and remember this:

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

---------------------

excerpt:

Geraldine Coster’s Yoga and Western Psychology,
                    where the following passage occurs: “The European can readily enough grasp the idea that
                    the physical universe is a manifestation of spirit and mater in innumerable and indissoluble
                    combinations, because he is aware of that mysterious something called ‘life’ which permeates all things,
                    but it is to him a staggering improbability that the interior processes of emotion, thought, and will
                    possess at their own level suitable forms, forms which are substantial to the perception of those levels of
                    experience …. All experiences consist of spirit-matter of varying degrees of density and the response of
                    consciousness to this stimulus. Thus feelings and thoughts exist in space, have a shape, a rate of
                    movement, and a period of duration
                    .”
                    i posted this a while back http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...antenna-5.html

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

For myself, I had never discovered this matter to anyone had it not been from fear of the day of judgment, and the perdition of my soul if I concealed it.It is a debt which I am desirous to discharge to the Faithful, as the Father of the faithful did liberally bestow it upon me.
                    The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces."

If you pay Attention to all these holder of knowledge and what happened to them ...This key is a Fractal Construct as much as we are...you could consider it alive (principle of mentalism ) and wants to take flight, roam free

the Dragon inhabits in all these, and his houses are the darkness and blackness that is in them and by them he ascends into the air, from his rising, which is their heaven

Comment

• taken from : Ancient Aliens - Season 3, Episode 12: Aliens and Deadly Cults

3d DNA

And remember DNA can act as an Antenna

Comment

• Principle of Mentalism:

I am credited with being one of the hardest workers and perhaps I am, if thought is the equivalent of labour, for I have devoted to it almost all of my waking hours. But if work is interpreted to be a definite performance in a specified time according to a rigid rule, then I may be the worst of idlers. Every effort under compulsion demands a sacrifice of life-energy. I never paid such a price. On the contrary, I have thrived on my thoughts. Nikola Tesla

Comment

• I'm working on a project now and have been learning 3D computer modeling, it astounded me to learn that everything is built from triangles.
                          We can graphically model every real world object that we can see and it can all be done with triangles. No wonder the triangle is such a special structure. come to think of it, the pyramids are triangles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nadda View Post
                            I'm working on a project now and have been learning 3D computer modeling, it astounded me to learn that everything is built from triangles.
                            We can graphically model every real world object that we can see and it can all be done with triangles. No wonder the triangle is such a special structure. come to think of it, the pyramids are triangles.
                            Indeed

Polygonal modeling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 3D computer graphics, polygonal modeling is an approach for modeling objects by representing or approximating their surfaces using polygons. Polygonal modeling is well suited to scanline rendering and is therefore the method of choice for real-time computer graphics. Alternate methods of representing 3D objects include NURBS surfaces, subdivision surfaces, and equation-based representations used in ray tracers. See polygon mesh for a description of how polygonal models are represented and stored.
                            The basic object used in mesh modeling is a vertex, a point in three dimensional space. Two vertices connected by a straight line become an edge. Three vertices, connected to the each other by three edges, define a triangle, which is the simplest polygon in Euclidean space. More complex polygons can be created out of multiple triangles, or as a single object with more than 3 vertices. Four sided polygons (generally referred to as quads) and triangles are the most common shapes used in polygonal modeling. A group of polygons, connected to each other by shared vertices, is generally referred to as an element. Each of the polygons making up an element is called a face.

Comment

• Principle of Correspondence

96 percent of vertebrates -- including humans -- descended from ancestor with sixth sense

(PhysOrg.com) -- People experience the world through five senses but sharks, paddlefishes and certain other aquatic vertebrates have a sixth sense: They can detect weak electrical fields in the water and use this information to detect prey, communicate and orient themselves.
                              A study in the Oct. 11 issue of Nature Communications that caps more than 25 years of work finds that the vast majority of vertebrates – some 30,000 species of land animals (including humans) and a roughly equal number of ray-finned fishes – descended from a common ancestor that had a well-developed electroreceptive system.
                              see also dowsing : http://www.energeticforum.com/144671-post31.html
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-16-2011, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• we conscious to our physique so we use several tips as take medicines supplements and nitrated fruits and meal for gain perfect health
                                Best Overland Park Gym

Comment

Working...
                                X