Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like you to meet one of the great Alchemist of the 20th Century:

Fulcanelli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fulcanelli is almost certainly a pseudonym assumed, during the early 20th century, by a French alchemist and esoteric author, whose identity is still debated.[1] The name Fulcanelli seems to be a play on words: Vulcan the ancient Roman god of fire plus El, a Canaanite name for God and so the Sacred Fire.[2] The appeal of Fulcanelli as a cultural phenomenon is due partly to the mystery of most aspects of his life and works; one of the anecdotes pertaining to his life retells, in particular, how his most devoted pupil Eugène Canseliet performed a successful transmutation of 100 grams of lead into gold in a laboratory of the gas works of Sarcelles at the Georgi company with the use of a small quantity of the "Projection Powder" given to him by his teacher, in the presence of Julien Champagne and Gaston Sauvage.
    Fulcanelli was undoubtedly a Frenchman, educated profoundly, and learned in the ways of alchemical lore, architecture, art, science, and languages. Fulcanelli wrote two books that were published after his disappearance during 1926, having left his magnum opus with his only student, Eugène Canseliet. Le Mystere des Cathedrales first edition consisted of 300 copies and was published by Jean Schemit at 52 Rue Laffitte, Paris, France.[3]
    Nazi interest in Alchemy

During the 1920s Franz Tausend, the German alchemist, was involved with a gold-making project at the same time as General Erich von Ludendorff was involved in the same project presumably to help finance the Nazi Party.[11]

It is believed that on the verge of World War II, the Abwehr was in active (but unsuccessful) pursuit of Fulcanelli because of his alleged knowledge of the technology of nuclear weapons.
    In Relations to Ancient Aliens tv series

Walter Lang reports that Fulcanelli communicated with Jacques Bergier (Яков Михайлович Бергер) to warn French atomic physicist André Hellbronner of man's impending use of nuclear weapons. According to Fulcanelli, nuclear weapons had been used before against humanity, being the Abyss pandemonium as noted much later by Dr. Albert Einstein on the front page of the New York Post after the detonation of the first Hydrogen bomb in the early 50s (October 31, 1952). Dr. Hellbronner and Chevillon among others were assassinated by the Gestapo towards the end of World War II.[14]

The meeting between Jacques Bergier and Fulcanelli occurred during June 1937 in a laboratory of the Gas Board in Paris. According to Neil Powell, the following is a translation of the original verbatim transcript of the rendezvous. Fulcanelli told Bergier:

"You're on the brink of success, as indeed are several other of our scientists today. Please, allow me, be very very careful. I warn you... The liberation of nuclear power is easier than you think and the radioactivity artificially produced can poison the atmosphere of our planet in a very short time, a few years. Moreover, atomic explosives can be produced from a few grains of metal powerful enough to destroy whole cities. I'm telling you this for a fact: the alchemists have known it for a very long time... "I shall not attempt to prove to you what I'm now going to say but I ask you to repeat it to M. Hellbronner: certain geometrical arrangements of highly purified materials are enough to release atomic forces without having recourse to either electricity or vacuum techniques... The secret of alchemy is this: there is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the Universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work." [15]

When Bergier asked Fulcanelli about the Philosopher's Stone, the alchemist answered: "...the vital thing is not the transmutation of metals but that of the experimenter himself. It is an ancient secret that a few people rediscover each century. Unfortunately, only a handful are successful..." (you are made of water )
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• from his Book: Mystery of the Cathedrals (Mystery of the Cathedrals )

Having reached the pinnacle of knowledge, could he refuse to obey the demands of Destiny? No man is a prophet in his own country. Perhaps the old saying gives the occult reason for the convulsion produced in the solitary and studious life of the philosopher by the flash of Revelation. Under the influence of that divine flame, the former man is entirely consumed. Name, family, native land, and all the illusions, all the errors, all the vanities fall to dust. And, like the phoenix of the poets, a new personality is reborn from the ashes. That, at least, is how the philosophic Tradition would have it....

Thanks to him, the Gothic cathedral has yielded up its secret. And it is not without surprise and emotion that we learn how our ancestors fashioned the first stone of its foundations, that dazzling gem, more precious than gold itself, on which Jesus built his Church. All Truth, all Philosophy and all Religion rest on this unique and sacred Stone. Many people, inflated with presumption, believe themselves capable of fashioning it; yet how rare are the elect, those who are sufficiently simple, learned and skillful to the complete the task!

But that is of little importance. It is enough for us to know that the wonders of the Middle Ages hold the same positive truth, the same scientific basis as the pyramids of Egypt, the temples of Greece, the Roman catacombs and the Byzantine basilicas.

This is the overall theme of Fulcanelli’s book.
      The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus

Comment

• from: Fundamental concepts of physical science - Nov 1904 - Page 56

Popular Science - Google Books

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        I would highly advise you read this, full of insight and how physics was perceived at the time, right before Einstein's Theory took over the physics world

"I consider this extremely important,. said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether..

In this article the name of J.J. Thomson is mentioned, which rang a bell, and lead me to this:

Adept Alchemy (Robert A. Nelson): Transmutation: Hydrogen to Helium

Principle of Mentalism

nothing is at random, even if it seems i'm jumping from one subject to another

Comment

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

A Change in Fractal Resonance
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-16-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            since we are talking about Resonance, it maybe good to brush up on musical resonance.....so i found this book; which i am reading now....(mentions resonance in a bell )

Natural philosophy. Treatise 4 - Natural philosophy - Google Books
            [/url]
            Principle of Mentalism: The Universe is all wave see also http://www.energeticforum.com/162792-post937.html

compare the above image with the following:

He said he first came up with the concept 50 years ago and it took him half of those years to figure out how to make the device.

"The principle is beautiful. I have cashed in on a natural phenomenon and it's all about music," he said.

"If I hadn't been playing the saxophone, I probably wouldn't have come up with the idea."

Davey noticed as he played the saxophone at home that everything resonated at a different frequency.
            ---------------- Why am i posting this...Principle of Mentalism

You are a Musical Instrument (the Golden Ratio lives inside you )

and when you are playing or being played everything around you resonated at a different frequency

It is all a matter of perspective remember The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna and so are Instruments...they emit and receive (as you read in the text )

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy , it functions on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

---------------- Why am i posting this...Principle of Mentalism

You are a Musical Instrument (the Golden Ratio lives inside you )

and when you are playing or being played everything around you resonates at a different frequency

It is all a matter of perspective remember YOU are an Advanced Fractal construct and so are Instruments...they emit and receive (as you read in the text )

"The price the God's exacts for this Gift of Song is that we become what we sing." Pythagoras

observe how the world resonates through the various state of minds you go through your everyday life....and ask yourself this simple question

do i resonate with my NATURAL environment or does my Environment resonates with my ARTIFICIAL being.....

ps: I don't have the answer for you, you must find it yourself

from: MUSIC SOUND TONE THERAPY HEALING in the Pythagrorean Tradition

Beauty is elusive: hard to capture, and harder to keep. We all have this natural Beauty. It is the true self, the BEING within, not the actor without. But in the complications of life, we so often forget our truth, that we are radiant being
              in other words: what you see is what you get

within is in equilibrium with the without....
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Beauty is elusive: hard to capture, and harder to keep. We all have this natural Beauty. It is the true self, the BEING within, not the actor without. But in the complications of life, we so often forget our truth, that we are radiant being
                in other words: what you see is what you get

within is in equilibrium with the without....
                remember this

I just wanted to raise an important point about The 6 3 9 Fractal Engine

It is a system that will always be in Equilibrium; a good analogy for that would be a tubular balloon filled with air....if you squeeze it on one side it will compensate by inflating on the other side...

think of 6 as the true self within and 9 as the Actor without

so we have as an example:

6 3 9

6 3 9

6 3 9

6 3 9

etc....

Remember this 6 3 9 is a Fractal Engine

it will always compensate on the other two elements

so if being superficial is your thing (not judging here ) ; the choice you made we'll inevitably lead to a small 6....walk the middle path

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy , it functions on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Russell says Noble gasses do not bond to form substances, but will mesh (like puzzle peice spacers) to form compounds.

For instance:
                  Xenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the citation section, I found something interesting....
                  Khriachtchev, Leonid; Isokoski, Karoliina; Cohen, Arik; Räsänen, Markku; Gerber, R. Benny (2008). "A Small Neutral Molecule with Two Noble-Gas Atoms: HXeOXeH"
                  Saayyyyy....
                  Don't we have noble gasses in our brains?
                  How would they interact with water's memory?
                  Water, as the fractal antennae....

Noble gas compound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't the ocean hold noble gasses as well?
                  Noble gasses can lock as compounds, not form individual substances....
                  With water....

Clathrate compound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  A clathrate hydrate, in particular, is a special type of gas hydrate in which a lattice of water molecules encloses molecules of a trapped gas. Large amounts of methane naturally frozen in this form have been discovered both in permafrost formations and under the ocean sea-bed.[1] Researchers have begun to investigate silicon and germanium clathrates for possible semiconducting, superconducting, and thermoelectric properties.
                  Methane, and water -- to change electrical properties?
                  Their shapes would just lock together in the formation of ice.
                  Pretty sure MM's posted this before.

So, you can take similar crystaline shapes to "lock" together as a compound crystal. Interesting. Why would Moray's "swedish stone" Emit light?
                  It has to do with noble gasses, I think.
                  If you could lock the gasses within a crystaline structure, and exert a constant electric pressure on it -- the crystal might even "glow" like it would during part of the process which would form "the stone"...

Fullerene compounds
                  [img=]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Endohedral_fullerene.png[/IMG]

Noble gases can also form endohedral fullerene compounds where the noble gas atom is trapped inside a fullerene molecule. In 1993, it was discovered that when C60 is exposed to a pressure of around 3 bar of He or Ne, the complexes He@C60 and Ne@C60 are formed.[12] Under these conditions, only about one out of every 650,000 C60 cages was doped with a helium atom; with higher pressures (3000 bar), it is possible to achieve a yield of up to 0.1%. Endohedral complexes with argon, krypton and xenon have also been obtained, as well as numerous adducts of He@C60.[13]
                  EndoHedral sticks out to me here. Endo Hedral, and noble gasses?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endo
                  Endo may refer to:
                  Endo-, prefix referring to something internal
                  -hedral
                  Used to form adjectives describing related nouns ending in -hedron.
                  IE.octahedral
                  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-hedron

English
                  [edit] Etymology

From Ancient Greek ἕδρα (hedra, “face of a geometrical solid”)
                  [edit] Suffix
                  -hedron
                  Used in geometry to form the names of solid figures bounded by a certain number of planes (polyhedra).
                  Polyhedra?
                  Closer. Stay with me.

The wiki description aside -- they are in essence saying you can "cage" a noble gas under pressure. That circle in the middle, looks awfully familiar....

All of the above pictured deal with the Noble Gasses.
                  What about that "Radar Reflector Corner"?
                  What shape is that?

[IMG=]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/russtblandMrM.jpg[/IMG]

Isn't water, also in that same triangular shape?

Interesting about that greek word:

ἕδÏα - Wiktionary
                  Noun
                  ἕδρα (genitive ἕδρας) f, first declension; (hedra)
                  seat, chair, stool, bench
                  seat, abode, throne
                  seat, place, base
                  (plural) quarters of the sky in which omens appeared
                  seat of a physiological process
                  the act of sitting
                  sitting still, inactivity, delay
                  position
                  sitting, session
                  seat, breech, fundament
                  (of animals) rump
                  (geometry) face of a regular solid

Derived terms

ἡ ἕδρα τοῦ ἵππου (hē hedra tou hippou, “the back of a horse on which a rider sits”)
                  A rider on Horseback? Sounds an awful lot like "the seat of consciousness" to me.

Connecting this thread:
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...-so-below.html
                  With the golden tractate of hermes.

Trapping the noble gasses inside a perfect crystaline compound would enable us to have a better, longer "fractal antennae" in our brain. The evoloution of the stone, would be a matter of transmuting the gasses within the center fo the crystaline structure, along with the structure itself would make the stone "more powerful" or the "different levels" of strength of each type of "stone".

YOU are clever, "Lone wolf"

Comment

• [IMG=]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/russtblandMrM.jpg[/IMG]

Isn't water, also in that same triangular shape?

Interesting about that greek word:

ἕδÏα - Wiktionary
                    Noun
                    ἕδρα (genitive ἕδρας) f, first declension; (hedra)
                    seat, chair, stool, bench
                    seat, abode, throne
                    seat, place, base
                    (plural) quarters of the sky in which omens appeared
                    seat of a physiological process
                    the act of sitting
                    sitting still, inactivity, delay
                    position
                    sitting, session
                    seat, breech, fundament
                    (of animals) rump
                    (geometry) face of a regular solid

Derived terms

ἡ ἕδρα τοῦ ἵππου (hē hedra tou hippou, “the back of a horse on which a rider sits”)
                    A rider on Horseback? Sounds an awful lot like "the seat of consciousness" to me.

Connecting this thread:
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...-so-below.html
                    With the golden tractate of hermes.

Trapping the noble gasses inside a perfect crystaline compound would enable us to have a better, longer "fractal antennae" in our brain. The evoloution of the stone, would be a matter of transmuting the gasses within the center of the crystaline structure, along with the structure itself would make the stone "more powerful" or the "different levels" of strength of each "level" of " The Stone".

Or as Russell calls it, "The Holy of Holies" (Spelling not guaranteed)

YOU are clever, "Lone wolf"

Comment

• Trapping the noble gasses inside a perfect crystaline compound would enable us to have a better, longer "fractal antennae" in our brain. The evoloution of the stone, would be a matter of transmuting the gasses within the center of the crystaline structure, along with the structure itself would make the stone "more powerful" or the "different levels" of strength of each "level" of " The Stone".

Or as Russell calls it, "The Holy of Holies"
                      principle of correspondence

The great Second Hermetic Principle embodies the truth that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. This truth is a truth because all that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units of activity, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.
                      read on:

Comment

• Alphanon is black -- The stone has to go through a phase of blackness. The stone, come to think of it has to go through "the blackness" or "death" to be reborn.

I know, not from having discovered it myself, but because I was assured of it by the author more than ten years ago, that the key to the major Arcanum is given quite openly in one of the figures, illustrating the present work. And this key consists quite simply in a colour revealed to the artisan from the first work. No Philosopher, to my knowledge, has emphasized the importance of this essential point. In revealing it, I am obeying the last wishes of Fulcanelli and my conscience is clear.

The circle -- the void -- is within the stone at its absolute center, inside the Noble Gas.

If I am not clear enough -- that circle, triangle, square shape are the crystalline structures shapes. Look at the table's and you'll understand what I'm saying.

The stone itself would be a fractal pattern -- a "macrocosm" of a microcosm, and vice versa. At its center -- we would find the stillness.

Perhaps the fractal key is the "stillness" or "void" itself? Depending on what "dimensions" cancel out

Lightning discharges are related to the noble gasses -- inside the ionosphere there are rarified noble gasses, aren't there?

Isn't helium up in the atmosphere in between hydrogen and oxygen layers?

(The Ionosphere: an Introduction)

In a high energy discharge -- That would be a great way to get stuck between hydrogen and oxygen.

I'm beginning to see the water cycle, and noble gasses as being very related to our consciousness, and its growth.

For instance -- "Niton" in Russell's periodic table, is a less common name for "Radon". Radon, decays from "Radium".

We mine these radioactive ores from underneath the earth's crust. The radioactive decay (emission of part of their mass) of those refined ores, turn into the noble gas.

russtblandMrM1.jpg picture by Romo_Land - Photobucket

What, would that noble gas be doing in a different form under the earth's crust? I can only think of it as a part of the process "As above, so Below". The noble gas extending its tone to hold the purposefulness of Radium, is what I see under the earths crust there. Its body will eventually be recycled, like a plant's body who fell on infertile ground will be recycled into the earth.

Us "growing" our consciousness might be imitating that very process, which would grow the stone, through the "blackness" or "Death".
                        Death, is when our body/spirit returns to the "Zero", is it not?
                        The question I am seeking -- what conditions are the ideal conditions which form the stone?

A buddy of mine pointed a lazer at me recently. Got me thinking -- that lazer pointer was pretty strong. Turns out -- it was Helium/Neon Lazer. Neon -- has a pretty "pure red" color as a discharge....

Neon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        It is commercially extracted from air, in which it is found in trace amounts.
                        Neon through argon are fractionally distilled from liquid air. Radon is attained by the radioactive decay. My stream of thought is -- Know where we naturally harvest these elements from, and you'll see the enviroment (or potential position) which they "want" to carry out their natural process in.

Verrry interesting stuff.

I'm out for now, class time.

==Romo

Comment

• Us "growing" our consciousness might be imitating that very process, which would grow the stone, through the "blackness" or "Death".
                          Death, is when our body/spirit returns to the "Zero", is it not?

The question I am seeking -- what conditions are the ideal conditions which form the stone?
                          you are using the word death in its literal definition i would not expect that from you petar113507 , you know better than to see it literally

let me put it this way...for the last "nth" years i was dead...I saw the world as most people saw it and with great pain and suffering for i always felt too old for these childish games (even young )...but now the things i see, the phenomenons i can understand....the beauty of Nature's symphony i am barely starting to see...make me feel alive...truly a part of nature....

you only grow if your Tree of Knowledge grows...remember principle of mentalism universe is all wave... as you store this knowledge, you are storing more and more complex waves interacting within your brain

you become more refined

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• I have had several telepathic experiences, like hearing a persons inner voice you know the one where you are speaking to yourself or speaking about something in your mind.

I believe it works something like the wireless.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnergySensitive View Post
                              I have had several telepathic experiences, like hearing a persons inner voice you know the one where you are speaking to yourself or speaking about something in your mind.

I believe it works something like the wireless.
                              yes it does

from the kybalion : principle of Gender:

The student of Psychic Phenomena is aware of the wonderful phenomena classified under the head of Telepathy; Thought Transference; Mental Influence; Suggestion; Hypnotism, etc. Many have sought for an explanation of these varied phases of phenomena under the theories of the various "dual mind" teachers. And in a measure they are right, for there is clearly a manifestation of two distinct phases of mental activity. But if such students will consider these "dual minds" in the light of the Hermetic Teachings regarding Vibrations and Mental Gender, they will see that the long sought for key is at hand.

In the phenomena of Telepathy it is seen how the Vibratory Energy of the Masculine Principle is projected toward the Feminine Principle of another person, and the latter takes the seed-thought and allows it to develop into maturity. In the same way Suggestion and Hypnotism operates. The Masculine Principle of the person giving the suggestions directs a stream of Vibratory Energy or Will-Power toward the Feminine Principle of the other person, and the latter accepting it makes it its own and acts and thinks accordingly.

An idea thus lodged in the mind of another person grows and develops, and in time is regarded as the leftful mental offspring of the individual, whereas it is in reality like the cuckoo egg placed in the sparrow's nest, where it destroys the leftful offspring and makes itself at home. The normal method is for the Masculine and Feminine Principles in a person's mind to coordinate and act harmoniously in conjunction with each other. But, unfortunately, the Masculine Principle in the average person is too lazy to act-the display of Will-Power is too slight-and the consequence is that such persons are ruled almost entirely by the minds and wills of other persons, whom they allow to do their thinking and willing for them.
                              so i would think that you have a fine tuned feminine Principle as it is the receptor

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                                Alphanon is black -- The stone has to go through a phase of blackness. The stone, come to think of it has to go through "the blackness" or "death" to be reborn.

from http://members.ozemail.com.au/~clauspat/stonea.htm

I have kneeled and bowed in front of gold and silver, examined and focused on the power of the precious metals.
                                The true power however is the clear and uncorrupted mind, who knows itself and owns its creation. The wider this comprehension can be spread the greater the profit for the whole.
                                My motive is to reduce ignorance (the main source of aggression and failure) and identify a structure that can be understood by all.
                                you should read his website http://members.ozemail.com.au/~clauspat/forw.htm#00

"I AM therefore I AM".

That statement can not be refuted and has its Existence in Consciousness.

I AM the Spiritual aspect of my Material existence

Future and past do not exist, the point of true Existence "NOW"
                                has no measure of time but holds all of the Universe.

This I AM, (I Consciousness or MIND ) can Experience this "NOW"
                                by creating this "Reality" or Universe,
                                like a mental Hologram or "Porta Elucis"

WHO AM I ?
                                Om - Namah - Shivaya* = Consciousness - Individualisation - Self knowledge = Father, Son & Holy Ghost

The Tree of Life and The Philosophers Stone illustrate the progressions from, bio. energy and instinct to love and wisdom.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-21-2011, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X