You'll end up torn to shreds
    Rise
    Rise
    I'm gonna rise
    Rising power
    The power rise
    From you

Before It's News

It is within this realm of our experience that we have a capacity to respond to and thus work with the solar cleanse.
    AC/DC - Ride On - YouTube

Ride On lyrics

It's another lonely evening
    And another lonely town
    But I ain't too young to worry
    And I ain't too old to cry
    When a woman gets me down.

Got another empty bottle
    And another empty bed
    Ain't too young to admit it
    And I'm not too old to lie
    I'm just another empty head.
    That's why I'm lonely
    I'm so lonely
    But I know what I'm gonna do -
    I'm gonna ride on
    Ride on
    Ride on
    (Standing on the edge of the road)
    Ride on
    (Thumb in the air)
    Ride on

One of these days
    Ride on
    I'm gonna change my evil ways

Ride on
    Till then I'll just keep dragging on.
    Broke another promise
    And I broke another heart
    But I ain't too young to realize
    That I ain't too old to try
    Try to get back to the start.
    And its another red light nightmare
    Another red light street
    And I ain't too old to hurry
    Cause I ain't too old to die
    But I sure am hard to beat.
    What am I gonna do -
    I'm gonna ride on
    [repeat]

Because we have become such mental beings, many of the causal memories that are responsible for imprinting our emotional body with dysfunctional patterns are no longer consciously available to us because they are contained purely as felt-energetic signatures. We cannot recall or identify these causal memories because they have no concepts attached to them, and so we unconsciously place them in "file 13" , as useless information that appears to have no bearing on our current life experience.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-10-2012, 02:36 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is the third studio album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, released in 1976. All songs were written by Angus Young, Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott.

It was originally released in Australia on Albert Productions on 20 September 1976. A modified international edition was later released on Atlantic Records in November 1976.

The album has been certified 6x Platinum in the United States, which means that it has sold at least 6 million copies, becoming the third- highest selling album by AC/DC in the U.S. after Highway to Hell (seven times platinum) and Back in Black (22+).
      Track listing
      [edit]
      Australian

All songs written and composed by Angus Young, Malcolm Young, Bon Scott

Side One
      No. Title Length
      1. "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" 4:13
      2. "Ain't No Fun (Waiting 'Round to Be a Millionaire)" 7:31
      3. "There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'" 3:17
      4. "Problem Child" 5:46

Side Two

No. Title Length
      5. "Squealer" 5:18
      6. "Big Balls" 2:40
      7. "R.I.P. (Rock in Peace)" 3:36
      8. "Ride On" 5:53 ( HM 13 )
      9. "Jailbreak"

Comment

• Researchers develop optically switchable chiral terahertz metamolecules

A multi-institutional team of researchers that included scientists with the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) has created the first artificial molecules whose chirality can be rapidly switched from a right-handed to a left-handed orientation with a beam of light. This holds potentially huge possibilities for the application of terahertz technologies across a wide range of fields, including biomedical research, homeland security and ultrahigh-speed communications.

Chirality is the distinct left/right orientation or "handedness" of some types of molecules, meaning the molecule can take one of two mirror image forms. The right-handed and left-handed forms of such molecules, called "enantiomers," can exhibit strikingly different properties. For example, one enantiomer of the chiral molecule limonene smells of lemon, the other smells of orange. The ability to observe or even switch the chirality of molecules using terahertz (trillion-cycles-per-second) electromagnetic radiation is a much coveted asset in the world of high technology.

"Natural materials can be induced to change their chirality but the process, which involves structural changes to the material, is weak and slow. With our artificial molecules, we've demonstrated strong dynamic chirality switching at light-speed," says Xiang Zhang, one of the leaders of this research and a principal investigator with Berkeley Lab's Materials Sciences Division.

Working with terahertz (THz) metamaterials engineered from nanometer-sized gold strips with air as the dielectric - Zhang and his colleagues fashioned a delicate artificial chiral molecule which they then incorporated with a photoactive silicon medium. Through photoexcitation of their metamolecules with an external beam of light, the researchers observed handedness flipping in the form of circularly polarized emitted THz light. Furthermore, the photoexcitation enabled this chirality flipping and the circular polarization of THz light to be dynamically controlled.

---------

Did i mention Water is the best Metamaterial

------------------

Study shows how menstrual cycle affects consumer behavior

"Our goal was to investigate how a woman's menstrual cycle impacts consumption desires, product usage, and dollars spent within the food and beautification domains" says Gad Saad, professor of marketing at the John Molson School of Business and holder of the Concordia University Research Chair in Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences and Darwinian Consumption.

Working with his doctoral student and co-author Eric Stenstrom, Saad recruited hundreds of participants by canvassing classes at Concordia university. Through a careful selection process, 59 female participants were chosen. Over a period of 35 days, the women kept detailed diaries that chronicled beautification behaviours, clothing choices, calorie consumption, and purchases.

Through analysis of daily responses to survey items such as to what degree the respondent wore clothes that attracted sexual attention, spent time making herself beautiful, sun bathed, and ate highly caloric foods, a distinct pattern emerged. There was a marked increase in women's appearance-related behaviours during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle (roughly days eight to 15 of a 28-day cycle). Women were also more likely to spend more money on clothes during the fertile phase.

There are Darwinian reasons (or rmagnetic if you prefer ) at work here, explains Saad, who investigates the biological and evolutionary roots of consumer behavior in his books, The Evolutionary Bases of Consumption and The Consuming Instinct.

"In ancestral times," he explains, "women had to focus more time on mating-related activities during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle, when the likelihood of conception was highest. Those same psychological and physiological mechanisms now lead women to engage in greater consumption of products relevant to reproductive drives during the fertile phase of their cycle."

Beginning in the 1930s H.S. Burr's seminal work at Yale aimed at a gradual accumulation of hard data to support the hypothesis of the bio-electric field as having emergent, unexplained qualities and acting as a causal agent in development, healing, mood and health. Burr set up a series of experiments, later repeated by other researchers, which demonstrated some properties of these EM fields which he called Life-fields (L-fields).

He showed that changes in the electrical potential of the L-field were associated with changes in the health of the organism. By leaving some trees hooked up to his L-field detectors for decades he found correlations between such things as the phases of the moon, sunspot activity, thunderstorms and readings from the trees.[6] He found that the axis of EM polarity in a frog's egg could predict the spinal axis of foetal development, which he interpreted as suggesting that the L-field was the organizing matrix for the body. His insistence that the L-field has primacy over the physical aspects of the organism eventually resulted in Burr being accused[by whom?] of "wishful vitalism".
        In his work with humans, he wrote papers detailing his successes in charting and predicting the ovulation cycles of women, locating internal scar tissue, and diagnosing potential physical ailments through the reading of the individual's L-field
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-10-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• The strange sound of Northern lights captured by Finnish researchers (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Northern lights (or aurora borealis) sound like a kind of clapping, or applause, just 230 feet above the ground. The study confirms reports by wilderness travelers who say they've heard strange noises when the northern lights appear.
          The same energetic particles that create the dancing, dazzling northern lights high up in Earth's atmosphere also produce strange "clapping" noises just 230 feet (70 meters) from the ground, researchers said.

Clap Sounds of Northern Lights - 70m Above Groud level - YouTube

--------------

Magnetic Cells Give Sense of Direction to Fish | Wired Science | Wired.com

After spending 3 years at sea and traveling up to 300 kilometers away from home, a rainbow trout can swim straight back to its original hatching ground, following freshwater streams inland and rarely heading in the wrong direction. This remarkable feat of navigation likely relies on many senses; the fish have superb eyesight and smell. But the trout also seem to rely on Earth’s magnetic fields, which point them in the right direction. Now, for the first time in any animal, scientists have isolated magnetic cells in the fish that respond to these fields. The advance may help researchers get to the root of magnetic sensing in a variety of creatures, including birds.

did you know that the trout and humans have a common ancestor

“We think this will really be a game changer,” says Michael Winklhofer, an earth scientist at Ludwig Maximilians University Munich in Germany who led the new study. “To study magnetic sensory cells, you have to be able to get hold of them first, and that’s what we’ve finally developed a way to do.”
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-10-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• the following Fractal Construct resonated quite strongly

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II", page 1

Thanks to this great thread here by user nimbinned, I was able to come across this great video of I, Pet Goat II by team Heliofant. The animation is some of the best I have seen in awhile, even better than major Pixar and Disney movies (albeit much shorter). It is obviously a highly symbolic short and subject to many different interpretations, but I thought I would propose my take on it and you all can hopefully add your takes or tell me why I am wrong. I do regret not adding this to the main thread already started but I am about to post so much content that I did not want to hijack nimbinned's thread. This is going to be a large thread, so, please bare with me. Also, I am going to be time-stamping all the screen shots so you can refer to them in the video.
            the vid ... amazing 3d work

I, Pet Goat II by Heliofant - YouTube

[The video has been previously taken down by YouTube (surprise, surprise) and uploaded by a random user. If it gets removed again, please use these sites to access it: HELIOFANT _ I, pet goat II... and vimeo.com... ]
            ps: Definition for fant:Web definitions: (fancy) illusion: something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy".

a The Video is a Beautiful Allegory :

al·le·go·ry/ˈaləˌgôrē/Noun: A story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-10-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Have i got a surprise for you

but first a reminder :

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-22.html

Grand Solfeggio :: Healing and Changing your DNA through Solfeggio tones

History of the Grand Solfeggio Tones

The history of the solfeggio tones begins with King David, who then passed the secrets on to Solomon. Sometime after Solomon, the tones were lost. David was given four tones, which he created with strings on his lyre. These tones are all used with the psalms, also created by David. The mathematics of the tones matches the mathematics of the psalms (geomatria). Solomon used the tones and the geomatria in the creation of the Song of Songs, also a psalm. This was considered the most sacred of the psalms.
              During the creation of Gregorian chant, the solfeggio tones were rediscovered, these based on five notes. Later, a sixth note was added. These were based on the discoveries of Pythagoras and his harmony of the spheres. These also were later lost. In the 90s, Dr. Joey Puleo was given the secret of the geomatria in a vision and the actual frequencies in appearances of Jeshua and an angel that Dr. Puleo did not name. After the turn of the millennium, Joseph Crane was told in an appearance of Archangel Michael that two solfeggio scales existed — one profane and one sacred. The sacred has been known as the “secret solfeggio.” Later, Michael gave Joe Crane six of the frequencies to the sacred solfeggio to be used in healing. And more recently he told Crane that a subset of the frequencies existed, called the Divine Masculine frequencies.
              In 2009 the code of both solfeggios was cracked and shown to be linked together mathematically by mathematician and author, GW Hardin, through the guidance of Archangel Gabriel. During the process, yet a third set of solfeggio frequencies showed up in the mathematics. Using what is called the Pythagorean skein, the third set is made up of the sum of the first two sets. What also showed up was an entire fractal system of solfeggios that affect specific parts of the bodies.

There are three levels to the solfeggio tones: the Archetypal (earthly), the Divine (heavenly), and the Universal (cosmic). Within each level there are two components, the Masculine and the Feminine. The Feminine is made up of nine tones in each level while the Masculine is made up of six tones. When all the tones of a component are played they create a harmonic or the tone of Oneness.
              Caduceus coil + Vogel Crystal + Rodin Coil + Solfeggio and you the water container the perfect Combination if you look at it closely

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post164013

I was wondering, if coupling this:

Dave's Drawing

However, i would not discard the idea of having the patient listening to the same Solfeggio as the one he is being treated with; just to bring the brain to the same resonance...and amplify the effect.....

with this, placed in the area to be treated

golden ratio antenna

and now you have 3D BioGeometry
              ------------------------- now unto the surprise

found it here : Caduceus Winding (Smithcoil) | Paranormalis

it seems to be a collection of documents on the caduceus coil which i have not encountered before ( at least for some of them ) ..... worth having in ones collection of docs ... for we have extensively discussed this amazing coil

As I said many weeks ago, Professor Opmmur sent me many documents so that I can scan them and share them with you guys. Here is the first one of them. It's basically a document about caduceus coils and numerous of their uses.

Click here to see the file: Caduceus Winding
              It's a 9.3 Mb PDF file.

I'll let the professor himself talk about the key informations that this file contains, as I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to what this document is about.

Enjoy!
              Numenorean7, Jun 30, 2012
              here is what was found inside :

Comment

• just to clarify some details :

Caduceus coil + Vogel Crystal + Rodin Coil + Solfeggio and you the water container the perfect Combination if you look at it closely

one of the possibilities

the Rodin Coil .... you play the sound of the sun through it
                Vogel Caduceus : Solfeggio Music

also the position of the Vogel Caduceus within the Rodin coil will certainly give different effects

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Sis's (short for plural of sisters, and sound like 6 in french )

Butterfly

O butterfly, butterfly
                  Teach us to fly
                  We want to reach the sky
                  Touch the milky moon
                  And play with stars
                  O butterfly, butterfly
                  Teach us how and why
                  You are so beautiful
                  We want to beautify
                  Ourselves like you
                  And attract attention of all
                  O butterfly, butterfly
                  Tell us the way
                  In which we may
                  Make ourselves colourful
                  And we may be playful
                  We want to be cheerful
                  O butterfly, butterfly
                  Tell us the secrets
                  Of your beauty
                  Unveil the mystery
                  How do you fly
                  We want to fly
                  Like you beautiful butterfly
                  O butterfly, butterfly

Shashikant Nishant Sharma
                  [/QUOTE]

Krishnamurti. love sex & pleasure - YouTube

think on the expression : Love Making .... very much attach to a sense of Materialism .... Krishnamurti does an amazing job at explaining it ....

Do you Think Beethoven or Mozart Pink Floyd etc... "Made" their Symphonies ... Today's pop stars make their Music

Published on Mar 27, 2012
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• so we discussed Bacteria quite a bit didn't we

Like humans bacteria remember (if only for 4 seconds), says researcher

The bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli) has a rudimentary molecular "memory" that allows it to swim toward the richest sources of food. MU biochemistry professor Gerald Hazelbauer's continuing discoveries about how bacteria do this could shed light on human and animal sensory, memory and response systems.

"My doctoral work was with Julius Adler, the first scientist to study the molecules behind bacterial behavior. His work led to the discovery that bacteria have a molecular 'memory' system that allows them to 'remember' the past, compare it to the present and thus move toward the area that is most favorable," Hazelbauer said. "When I began my work as a researcher in the late 1960s, studying bacterial behavior was a curiosity and its significance unclear. Now, decades later, the research done by my group and others has grown into a body of knowledge about the fundamental processes used by all living things to recognize, remember and respond to changes in their environments."
                    Principle of Correspondence

---------

Study shows long-term drug abuse starts with alcohol

(Medical Xpress) -- Alcohol — not marijuana — is the gateway drug that leads adolescents down the path toward more serious substances, a new University of Florida study shows.
                    Native Americans are the ones who termed alcohol "fire water".

Comment

• a bit of crop circle update :

Crop Circle at Picked Hill, Nr Wilcot, Wiltshire. Reported 9th July* 2012.

The astronomy of Venus as shown at Picked Hill: a metaphorical “sunfish” swimming down through the stars of Taurus on July 9, 2012

A new crop picture at Picked Hill on July 9, 2012 shows a similar style to three other crop pictures from Woodborough Hill on June 9, Milk Hill on June 25, or Stanton St. Bernard on June 29:

Now Picked Hill shows a fourth original metaphor of a similar kind, by comparing planet Venus to a “sunfish swimming down through the stars of Taurus” on July 9 or 10:
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• in the above link found the following :

July 9, 2012 is the day of 8 Tzi'kin, week of Qanil, decan of Snake. Qanil is "Seed". artstrology.com The first thing that comes to mind, "It is turning in on itself" The flowers of Woodborough Hill (June 9) continue to reappear. Just this thematic trend alone is a message worthy of note. Still buds. Picked Hill has some distinctive features.Gallery of fine art with travel & nature photography from Lens & Brushes A unique style of agriculture. Someone worked pretty hard. It is geometry associated with the Virgin and the Seed. Virgo is mutable earth and Virgin is the first decan. The knight of pentacles is Virgo. Virgin is the 15th decan in the proper order and the 15th image of the 36 views of Mt Fuji is Virgin.36_Views_of_Mount_Fuji_Hokusai
                        so out of curiosity checked out artstrology.com

the result .....

...... twilight zone

did not know i was born on a Friday .....

look who's Friday's Angel / Planet :

........... just linking Pattern .... I am a pattern too ..... like you David Holmes - All Sewn Up - YouTube
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• and guess who else is 6 .......

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post200217

did not know it at the time of its creation :

AARK = 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = HM 6

John Fogerty - The Old Man Down the Road - YouTube

old friend if you are still red ......

He take the thunder from the mountain
                          He take a lightning from the sky
                          He bring a strong man to his begging knee
                          He make the young girl's mama cry.

You got to hidey-hide
                          You got to jump and run
                          You got to hidey-hidey-hide
                          The old man is down the road...

He got the voices speakin' riddles
                          He got the eye as black as coal
                          He got a suitcase covered with rattlesnake hide
                          And he stands right in the road.

You got to hidey-hide
                          You got to jump up run away
                          The old man is down the road.

(Guitar Solo 1)

He make the river call your lover
                          He make the barking of the hound
                          Put a shadow 'cross the window
                          When the old man comes around.

You got to hidey-hide
                          You got to jump and run again
                          The old man is down the road

The old man is down the road.

(Guitar Solo 2)

You got to, you got to, you got to hidey-hidey-hide.

You know .... One of the Titles i was going to use:

Better a Fist Full of Honey Bees than Bags of Flies ..... very Western Spaghetti , isn't ?

p 6 .... 7 ..... 8 reading from right to left manga style

maybe someday I'll get to finish it with my friend V ( his name started with V )
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Archangel Anael and the Planet Venus - Magical Correspondences

Archangel Anael - Angelic & Planetary Correspondences
                            Name of Planet under rulership: Venus (The Morning and Evening Star, Star of Love).
                            Planet Name in Hebrew: NVGH.
                            Hebrew Meaning: From the verb to shine or be bright (fem).
                            Teaching Angel: Anael.
                            Also Know As: Anani, Ariel, Hamiel, Hanael, Hananel, Haniel, Khananel, Onoel.
                            Correct Pronunciation: An-A-EL.
                            Celestial Title: The Rose Angel.
                            Tradition - Angel identified in: Jewish and Christian Tradition.
                            Hebrew Name: Hugah.
                            Hebrew Letter: Daleth.
                            Egyptian Name: Osiris and Isis.
                            Station: Archangel, Planetary and Teaching Angel.
                            Ruler of: The Second Heaven - Shehaqim.
                            Guardian Angel of Planet: Tarsishim.
                            Greek/Roman God of Planet: Aphrodite, Venus, Cupid.
                            Metal: Copper or Brass.
                            Day: Friday.
                            Hours of Day (Friday) Ruled - See Note Below*: 1st and 8th hours of the day. 3rd and 10th hours of the night.
                            Month Ruled: June. (Some traditions state December - Which we think is incorrect)

Cycle of Results: 28 Days.
                            Orbit: 6 Months.
                            Fixed Stars (Taurus): Algol, Menkar, Caput Med and Pleiades.
                            Fixed Stars (Libra): Arcturus, Spica and Gienah/Algorab.
                            Days to Avoid working with Archangel Anael: Saturday. ( Cassiel and Uriel)
                            Gems: Emerald, Turquoise, Rose Quartz or Lapis Lazuli.
                            Ritual Candle Colour: Dark Green.
                            Planetary Colour: Dark Green or Royal Blue.
                            Harran / Hermetics Colour: Yellow.
                            Complimentary Colour: Red.
                            Colour of the Pentacles of Venus: Dark Green.
                            Astral Colour - Taurus: Red and Yellow.
                            Astral Colour - Libra: Brown and Black.
                            Symbol: Seven Pointed Star.
                            Tarot Card: Empress III.
                            Planetary Number: 6.
                            Talisman Size/Sides: 7.
                            Numbers of Venus: 7, 49, 175, 1225
                            Magical Note: A.
                            Direction Ruled: North.
                            Degree: 1:2.
                            Angelic Thoughtform: Apple.
                            Fruit: Apples, Blackberry, Black Cherry, Coconut, Cucumber, Fig, Gooseberry, Pomegranate, Strawberry and Tomato.
                            Tree: Apple, Elder, Eucalyptus or Quince.
                            Flowers/Herbs: Carnation, Delphiniums, Damiana, Fennel, Groundsel, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Maidenhair, Monkshood, Rose, Tansy, Vervain, Verbena or Willow Herb.
                            Insects: Caterpillars and Butterflys.
                            Animals: Rabbit, Dove, Love Birds and Sparrows.
                            Anatomy Governed: Heart, Genitals, Kidneys, Urinary system, Facial skin,
                            Bladder, Uterus, Ovaries, Testes, Prostate and Tongue.
                            River Ruled: Eastern and Northern Rivers.
                            Letter Composition Taurus: Blue Ink - White Paper.
                            Letter Composition Libra: Red Ink - Pink Paper.
                            Magical Script: Passing the Rivers.
                            Planetary Spirit: Kedemel.
                            Planetary Intelligence: Hagiel.
                            Olympic Spirit: Hagith.

Anael Hebrew: "Joy of God" or "Grace of God", also known as Aniel.He is an Angel in Jewish lore and Angelology, and is often included in lists as being one of the seven archangels. The name Haniel probably derives from Hebrew hana'ah, "joy", "pleasure" His family seal is a crescent moon with a small dove beneath it. From Hebrew hana'ah means"delight," "enjoyment" plus el "God."

Haniel (Anael) means "the Grace of God" . He is listed in as one of the 7 Archangels. From a Kabbalistic perspective it is thought that this Angel escorted Enoch (Angel Metatron).

There is conflicting descriptions of the Archangel Anael some believe that the Archangel is Anael is 5'2" tall with straight light blond hair and one pair of large cream wings., others an androgynous figure long black hair and with large gray wings approximately 6' 0" tall. Some also say that the angel appears as Dressed in emerald green tunic and carrying a lantern. He holds a wand tipped with a pine cone and decorated with multi-coloured ribbons.

Archangel Anael is reputed to be the daughter of the Archangel Michael. As hshe is also one of the Angels of creation, this is unlikely as God made all the cration Angels.

One of the Angels of Creation, which incl;udes: Anael, Orifel, Zachariel, Samael, Raphael, Gabriel & Michael.

Chief of the Order of Principalities and Virtues.

Ruler of the Second Heaven and in charge of prayers ascending from the 1st Heaven. The Second Heaven serves as the home of the Garden of Eden. It is also believed that both Paradise and Hell are contained in the second heaven on the "Northern Side"

Prince of the Archangels and ruler of the Friday Angels.

Venus, the jewel of the sky, was once know by ancient astronomers as the morning star and evening star. Early astronomers once thought Venus to be two separate bodies. Venus, which is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty, is veiled by thick swirling cloud cover.

Astronomers refer to Venus as Earth's sister planet. Both are similar in size, mass, density and volume. Both formed about the same time and condensed out of the same nebula.

The astronomical symbol for Venus isa Circle above an equal armed cross. The Venus symbol has therefore been adopted to represents femininity, and in Western alchemy stood for the metal copper. Polished copper was used by the ancients to make mirrors, and thus the symbol for Venus has been interpretted to stand for the mirror of the goddess.

The Patron Angel of Students, Teachers & Learning. ( cool )
                            Flunkch

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Bob Marley- Three Little Birds (With Lyrics!) - YouTube

Three Little Birds lyrics

"Don't worry about a thing,
                              'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
                              Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
                              'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',
                              Smiled with the risin' sun,
                              Three little birds
                              Pitch by my doorstep
                              Singin' sweet songs
                              Of melodies pure and true,
                              Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
                              'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
                              Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
                              'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"
                              Rise up this mornin',
                              Smiled with the risin' sun,
                              Three little birds
                              [ From: THREE LITTLE BIRDS Lyrics - BOB MARLEY ]
                              Pitch by my doorstep
                              Singin' sweet songs
                              Of melodies pure and true,
                              Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou:"

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!
                              Every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry!"
                              Singin': "Don't worry about a thing" - I won't worry!
                              "'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right" - I won't worry!
                              'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
                              Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, oh no!
                              'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Natural mystic - YouTube

Bob Marley Natural Mystic Lyrics

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
                              If you listen carefully now you will hear.
                              This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
                              Many more will have to suffer,
                              Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
                              I won't tell no lie;
                              One and all have to face reality now.
                              'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
                              'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
                              Don't tell no lie.
                              There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
                              Can't keep them down -
                              If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
                              Many more will have to suffer,
                              Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
                              I won't tell no lie;
                              If you listen carefully now you will hear:
                              There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
                              Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
                              There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
                              Such a natural mystic blowing through the air.
                              Lady in black - Uriah Heep (with Lyrics) - YouTube

Lady In Black lyrics
                              She came to me one morning, one lonely Sunday morning,
                              her long hair flowing in the mid-winter wind.
                              I know not how she found me, for in darkness I was walking
                              and destruction lay around me from a fight I could not win.
                              She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men
                              to fight and kill their brothers
                              without thought of men or god.
                              And I begged her give me horses to trample down my enemies,
                              so eager was my passion to devour this waste of life.
                              But she would not think of battle that reduces men to animals,
                              so easy to begin and yet impossible to end.
                              For she the mother of all men had counciled me so wisely that
                              I feared to walk alone again and asked if she would stay.
                              "Oh lady lend your hand," I cried, "Oh let me rest here at your side."
                              "Have faith and trust in me," she said and filled my heart with life.

There is no strength in numbers. I've no such misconceptions.
                              But when you need me be assured I won't be far away.
                              Thus having spoke she turned away and though I found no words to say
                              I stood and watched until I saw her black cloak disappear.
                              My labor is no easier, but now I know I'm not alone.
                              I find new heart each time I think upon that windy day.
                              And if one day she comes to you drink deeply from her words so wise.
                              Take courage from her as your prize and say hello for me

The Archangel Governs:

Magical Intentions: Love affairs, friendships and marriage. All artistic matters, drama, the arts and beauty. Venus's energies are warm, sensuous, and fulfilling. Efforts that involve any type of pleasure, comfort, and luxury, as well as the arts and music work well on his day. As Venus lends its sensuous influences to the energies of this day (Friday), use it for any magical work that deals with matters of the Heart. Romance, Marriage, Sexual Matters, Physical Beauty, Friendship, Strangers and Partnerships.

Rulership: Love, courtship, marriage, business and personal partnerships, beauty, friendship, harmony, luxury, music, pleasure, scent, sensuality, social affairs, contracts, visual arts, leisure, female sexuality, garden magic, and individual income.

Negative aspects: Coldness, isolation and lechery.

Note: According to Peter de Abano, “…. that the first hour of the day, of every Country,and in every season whatsoever, is to be assigned to the Sun-rising, when he first appeareth arising in the horizon: and the first hour of the night is to be the thirteenth hour, from the first hour of the day ....” According to occult law a day starts at daybreak, not at midnight.

lech·er·y/ˈleCH(ə)rē/Noun: Excessive or offensive sexual desire; lustfulness.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                              ps: this is what happens when you fly the Pure Instinct Plane ( still needs a pilot .... ie you so ..... :

AC/DC - Ride On - YouTube

Ride On lyrics

It's another lonely evening
                              And another lonely town
                              But I ain't too young to worry
                              And I ain't too old to cry
                              When a woman gets me down.

Got another empty bottle
                              And another empty bed
                              Ain't too young to admit it
                              And I'm not too old to lie
                              I'm just another empty head.
                              That's why I'm lonely
                              I'm so lonely
                              But I know what I'm gonna do -
                              I'm gonna ride on
                              Ride on
                              Ride on
                              (Standing on the edge of the road)
                              Ride on
                              (Thumb in the air)
                              Ride on

One of these days
                              Ride on
                              I'm gonna change my evil ways

Ride on
                              Till then I'll just keep dragging on.
                              Broke another promise
                              And I broke another heart
                              But I ain't too young to realize
                              That I ain't too old to try
                              Try to get back to the start.
                              And its another red light nightmare
                              Another red light street
                              And I ain't too old to hurry
                              Cause I ain't too old to die
                              But I sure am hard to beat.
                              What am I gonna do -
                              I'm gonna ride on
                              [repeat]
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Individual differences in altruism explained by brain region involved in empathy

What can explain extreme differences in altruism among individuals, from Ebenezer Scrooge to Mother Teresa?

It may all come down to variation in the size and activity of a brain region involved in appreciating others' perspectives

, according to a study published in the July 12th issue of the journal Neuron. The findings also provide a neural explanation for why altruistic tendencies remain stable over time.
                                "This is the first study to link both brain anatomy and brain activation to human altruism," says senior study author Ernst Fehr of the University of Zurich. "The findings suggest that the development of altruism through appropriate training or social practices might occur through changes in the brain structure and the neural activations that we identified in our study."

Individuals who excel at understanding others' intents and beliefs are more altruistic than those who struggle at this task . The ability to understand others' perspectives has previously been associated with activity in a brain region known as the temporoparietal junction (TPJ). Based on these past findings, Fehr and his team reasoned that the size and activation of the TPJ would relate to individual differences in altruism.

In the new study, subjects underwent a brain imaging scan and played a game in which they had to decide how to split money between themselves and anonymous partners. Subjects who made more generous decisions had a larger TPJ in the right hemisphere of the brain compared with subjects who made stingy decisions.

Moreover, activity in the TPJ reflected each subject's specific cutoff value for the maximal cost the subject was willing to endure to increase the partner's payoff. Activity in the TPJ was higher during hard decisions—when the personal cost of an altruistic act was just below the cutoff value—than during easy decisions associated with a very low or very high cost.

"The structure of the TPJ strongly predicts an individual's setpoint for altruistic behavior, while activity in this brain region predicts an individual's acceptable cost for altruistic actions," says study author Yosuke Morishima of the University of Zurich. "We have elucidated the relationship between the hardware and software of human altruistic behavior."

do you think today's culture help foster this vibe ....
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-11-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X