How nature points out the folly of men
    Godzilla

History shows again and again
    Godzilla

History shows again and again
    Godzilla

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Northern Lights and Bright Planets Wow Stargazers (Pictures) | Space.com

A spectacular northern lights display and planetary lineup converged this past weekend, creating an unforgettable night sky show for some lucky stargazers around the world.

The dazzling night sky double play combined bright auroras powered up by a recent solar storm with a magnificent conjunction of the planets Venus and Jupiter with the crescent moon early Sunday (July 15).

The northern lights show was sparked by a powerful July 12 solar flare that, as an X1.4-class event, marked one of the strongest sun storms of the year. X-class solar flares are the most powerful types of flares from the sun, and Thursday's storm was the second such eruption in less than a week.
      Charged particles from the solar storm reached Earth Saturday (July 14) and sparked a geomagnetic storm that, while moderate as such storms go, supercharged the northern lights to create stunning displays as low as the northern continental United States. SPACE.com readers in Washington, Michigan and Wisconsin and across Canada reported spectacular views
      Rossi's photos show spectacular green and red northern lights shimmering in a starry sky. In some images, bright violet hues are visible.

"It was almost 3:15 a.m. and I stepped outside to see what was happening again and couldn't believe what I saw in my backyard," Rossi said. "The lights were almost vertical."

By coincidence, the weekend northern lights show occurred on the 12th anniversary of a major solar flare that occurred on Bastille Day, July 14, 2000 . On that day, the sun unleashed an X5-class solar flare, a sun storm much more powerful than Thursday's event, NASA scientists said.

Comment

• Bastille Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History
        [edit]
        The storming of the Bastille
        Main article: Storming of the Bastille

On 19 May 1789, Louis XVI convened the Estates-General to hear their grievances. The deputies of the Third Estate representing the common people (the two others were the Catholic Church and nobility) decided to break away and form a National Assembly. On 20 June the deputies of the Third Estate took the Tennis Court Oath, swearing not to separate until a constitution had been established. They were gradually joined by delegates of the other estates; Louis XVI started to recognize their validity on 27 June. The assembly renamed itself the National Constituent Assembly on 9 July, and began to function as a legislature and to draft a constitution.

In the wake of the 11 July dismissal of Jacques Necker, the people of Paris, fearful that they and their representatives would be attacked by the royal military, and seeking to gain ammunition and gunpowder for the general populace, stormed the Bastille, a fortress-prison in Paris which had often held people jailed on the basis of lettres de cachet, arbitrary royal indictments that could not be appealed. Besides holding a large cache of ammunition and gunpowder, the Bastille had been known for holding political prisoners whose writings had displeased the royal government, and was thus a symbol of the absolutism of the monarchy. As it happened, at the time of the siege in July 1789 there were only seven inmates, none of great political significance.

When the crowd—eventually reinforced by mutinous gardes françaises—proved a fair match for the fort's defenders, Governor de Launay, the commander of the Bastille, capitulated and opened the gates to avoid a mutual massacre. However, possibly because of a misunderstanding, fighting resumed. Ninety-eight attackers and just one defender died in the actual fighting, but in the aftermath, de Launay and seven other defenders were killed, as was the 'prévôt des marchands' (roughly, mayor) Jacques de Flesselles.

Shortly after the storming of the Bastille, on 4 August feudalism was abolished and on 26 August, the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen proclaimed.
        -------------- a re post from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-76.html

could not help it

Jungle Book - King Louie - YouTube

Now I'm the king of the swingers
        Oh, the jungle VIP
        I've reached the top and had to stop

And that's what botherin' me
        I wanna be a man, mancub
        And stroll right into town
        And be just like the other men
        I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
        I wanna be like you
        I wanna walk like you
        Talk like you, too
        You'll see it's true
        An ape like me
        Can learn to be humen too

Gee, cousin Louie
        You're doin' real good

Now here's your part of the deal, cuz
        Lay the secret on me of man's red fire

But I don't know how to make fire

Now don't try to kid me, mancub
        I made a deal with you
        What I desire is man's red fire
        To make my dream come true
        Give me the secret, mancub
        Clue me what to do
        Give me the power of man's red flower
        So I can be like you

You!
        I wanna be like you
        I wanna talk like you
        Walk like you, too
        You'll see it's true
        Someone like me
        Can learn to be
        Like someone like me
        Can learn to be
        Like someone like you
        Can learn to be
        Like someone like me!
        [IMG][/IMG]

The work sheds light on the function of the front-most part of the frontal lobe, known as the frontopolar cortex, an area of the cortex uniquely well developed in humans in comparison with apes and other primates.

the Times Picture is just a symbol .... don't know the dude .... but know what he represents King Louie / Kali Louie

All is Analogy / Allegory
        Allegory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Solar flares online — July 17, 2012

Allegory is a device used to present an idea, principle or meaning ( Frequency ), which can be presented in literary form, such as a poem or novel, in musical form, such as composition or lyric, or in visual form, such as in painting or drawing. It is also seen in scriptural passage. Allegory communicates its message by means of symbolic figures, actions or symbolic representation. Allegory is generally treated as a figure of rhetoric; a rhetorical allegory is a demonstrative form of representation conveying meaning other than the words that are spoken.

As a literary device, an allegory in its most general sense is an extended metaphor. As an artistic device, an allegory is a visual symbolic representation. An example of a simple visual allegory is the image of the grim reaper. Viewers understand that the image of the grim reaper is a symbolic representation of death.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• You Realize that Mowgly is a sort of Alchemical Treaty

Man Cub = YOU

Mowgli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mowgli ( /ˈmaʊɡli/) is a fictional character and the protagonist of Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book stories. He is a feral child from India who originally appeared in Rudyard Kipling's short story "In the Rukh" (collected in Many Inventions, 1893) and then went on to become the most prominent and memorable character in his fantasies The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (1894–1895), which also featured stories about other characters.[1]

The Mowgli stories, including In the Rukh, were first collected in chronological order in one volume as The Works of Rudyard Kipling Volume VII: The Jungle Book (1907) (Volume VIII of this series contained the non-Mowgli stories from the Jungle Books), and subsequently in All the Mowgli Stories (1933).

In the Rukh describes how Gisborne, an English forest ranger in India at the time of the British Raj, discovers a young man named Mowgli, who has extraordinary skill at hunting and tracking, and asks him to join the forestry service. Later Gisborne learns the reason for Mowgli's almost superhuman talents: he was raised by a pack of wolves in the jungle.

Kipling then proceeded to write the stories of Mowgli's childhood in detail. Lost by his parents in the Indian jungle during a tiger attack, a human baby is adopted by the wolves Mother (Raksha) and Father Wolf, who call him Mowgli the Frog because of his lack of fur and his refusal to sit still. Shere Khan the tiger demands that they give him the baby but the wolves refuse. Mowgli grows up with the pack, hunting with his brother wolves. In the pack, Mowgli learned he was able to stare down any wolf, but his unique ability to remove the painful thorns from the paws of his brothers was deeply appreciated as well.

Bagheera (the black panther) befriends Mowgli, because both he and Mowgli have parallel childhood experiences, as Bagheera often mentions, he was "raised in the King's cages at Oodeypore" from a cub, and thus knows the ways of man. Baloo the bear, teacher of wolves, has the thankless task of educating Mowgli in The Law of the Jungle.

Shere Khan continues to regard Mowgli as fair game, but eventually Mowgli finds a weapon he can use against the tiger — fire. After driving off Shere Khan, Mowgli goes to a human village where he is adopted by Messua and her husband whose own son Nathoo was also taken by a tiger. We never find out for certain if Mowgli is the returned Nathoo, although a hint that he might be is provided in the Jungle Book story "Tiger! Tiger!" where we learn that the tiger who carried off Messua's son was lame, just as Shere Khan is lame. On the other hand, while Messua would like to believe that her son has returned, she herself realises that this is unlikely.

While herding buffalo for the village Mowgli learns that the tiger is still planning to kill him, so with the aid of two wolves, he traps Shere Khan in a ravine, where the buffalo trample him. The tiger dies and Mowgli sets to skin him. Seeing this, Buldeo, a jealous hunter goads the villagers into persecuting Mowgli and his adopted parents as sorcerers. Mowgli runs back to the jungle with Shere Khan's hide but soon learns that Buldeo and the villagers are planning to kill Messua and her husband, so he rescues them and sends elephants, buffalo and other animals to trample the village and its fields to the ground.

In later stories in The Second Jungle Book Mowgli finds and then discards an ancient treasure (The King's Ankus), not realising that men will kill to own it; and with the aid of Kaa the python he leads the wolves in a war against the dhole (Red Dog).

Finally, Mowgli stumbles across the village where his adopted human mother (Messua), is now living, which forces him to come to terms with his humanity and decide whether to rejoin his fellow humans (The Spring Running).

enjoy the symbols:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• cool here is a place ( mentioned it before but briefly see jimmy guieu )

a place that mixes Sci Fi and Esoteric

Bugarach: the mystery surrounding the village - Telegraph

Bugarach: the mystery surrounding the village
            The village of Bugarach, population 189, is situated 24 miles southwest of Carcassonne in the Aude department, southwestern France.
            The Magic Mountain

Science fiction

Michel Lamy is the author of a book on Jules Verne, where he explores the possibility that one of the founding fathers of science fiction was aware of certain esoteric knowledge that he worked into his novels. Verne wrote about Bugarach and the existence of an underground civilisation. Lamy wondered whether he could find this access…
            The tradition of entrances giving way to large subterranean networks sits within the pagan Celtic religion, in which hollow hills were deemed to be entrances to “other worlds”, specifically the realm of the fairies. These hills were not really hollow – but that is what they were labelled; other traditions described them as crystal or glass-like.
            Lamy also referred to the work of Nicholas Roerich, who wrote: “After a hard voyage, if you did not lose your road, you arrive at the salted lakes. This passage is very dangerous. You will arrive then at the mountains of Bogogorch. There an even more perilous track starts…” We can only wonder about the similarity between BoGogoRCH and BuGaRaCH (the capitalisation is taken from the work of Michel Lamy).
            More science fiction

Verne drew the reader’s attention towards Bugarach, using many of the toponyms in the area in his novels. There is the reference to a “Clovis Dardentor”, which has been explained as being of interest to the mystery of Rennes-le-Château. In this novel, the hero seeks a fabulous treasure which he can find only by using geographical data and a select few documents. Alas, the deposit is impossible to locate – very much like Sauničre’s.
            Verne was not the only author with such an interest. There is Maurice Leblanc ( the Author of one of my favorite series : Arsène Lupin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Gaston Leroux, George Sand, Andre Malraux, Louis Fédié, Henri Boudet, Daniel Réju, Serge Hutin, Luc Alberny, to quote only those. It is a long list, but when one looks beneath the surface, it becomes clear that these authors belonged to various initiatory organisations, some obscure, others better known. But in all cases, the references are few and far between. Though clear works of fiction, they are nevertheless clearly “manmade”, written by a human being, conscious of what he is writing. Can it therefore be really a coincidence? Instead, is it certain knowledge that these authors are able to pass into the public conscience, who is unaware of it, and even those who are looking will never be able to say more than observe “the coincidence”, which is all that we can do here… but is it not like the magician, who is sworn to secrecy not to reveal his act, but who can nevertheless hint and point at the mechanism of his profession… so that those who are observant, will see and learn?

ps for the manga fans Arsene Lupin became :

Lupin III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lupin III (ルパン三世 Rupan Sansei?), also written as Lupin the Third or Lupin the 3rd, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kazuhiko Kato under his pen name, Monkey Punch. It follows the escapades of master thief Arsčne Lupin III, the grandson of Arsčne Lupin, the gentleman thief of Maurice Leblanc's series of novels.

just a side note :

From all The Profiles Presented in this Discussion ..... We can Agree that All Mystics Were "Inventors" / Discoverer in their respective fields .... and most Inventors / Discoverers were Mystics ..... think on this Pattern and make your own Discoveries
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• continuing on Bugarach :

Bugarach - the Mystic Mountain | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

The Victorian writer from Carcassonne, Louis Fédie, says the village was originally a Celtic oppidum, which became Gallo-Roman. This implies it was a position that guarded the old road, which would have been Celtic before it was Roman - it was certainly a Celtic packhorse route before it reached Rennes-les-Bains. Fédie says the church was built in Visigothic times, that is sometime before 769AD. It was originally consecrated to St. Anthony the Hermit, a third century saint, as is the hermitage in the nearby Gorge of Galamus. Still today, every Ash Wednesday, there is a procession through Bugarach village, featuring a hermit who carries a cross. On the cross is a horse’s collar with bells on it - and also strings of pork sausages! This is because St. Anthony the Hermit is the patron saint of pork butchers. The pig, usually a jolly fellow featured in pictures of him, is ( allegory ) supposed to represent the dreadful temptations Anthony suffered in the desert - the Devil was particular keen to tempt him into “fornication.” ( the Red Flower ) The saint resisted magnificently and didn’t die until he was 84.

Comment

• a repost from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post198889

linking a few patterns :

There are 13 circles in Metatron's Cube.

13 is the atomic number of aluminium . In chemistry and physics, the atomic number (also known as the proton number) is the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom. It is traditionally represented by the symbol Z. The atomic number uniquely identifies a chemical element. In an atom of neutral charge, atomic number is equal to the number of electrons. The atomic number is closely related to the mass number, which is the total number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus of an atom.
                from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post186249

Did you know Aluminum is a product of "Modern Times" and was used for the Pyramid of the Washington Monument

Modern Marvels S13E23 Aluminum - YouTube

Modern Marvels S13E30 Batteries - YouTube

radio anyone (hyperdimensional )

"Aluminum?" cried his three colleagues in chorus.

"Unquestionably, my friends. This valuable metal possesses the
                whiteness of silver, the indestructibility of gold, the tenacity
                of iron, the fusibility of copper, the lightness of glass. It is
                easily wrought, is very widely distributed, forming the base of
                most of the rocks, is three times lighter than iron, and seems to
                have been created for the express purpose of furnishing us with
                the material for our projectile."

Jules Verne From the Earth to the Moon

+

and all the other infos from physorg on aluminium

Comment

• was thinking Orgone Chamber + Aluminum and found the following

Wilhelm Reich -- Orgone -- Collected articles

Orgone Products: Orgone Cloudbuster & Chembuster. The Only Mini Cloudbuster & Chembuster on the net!

Orgone Chembuster / CloudBuster

This is based on the Don Croft model of Wilhelm Reich’s cloudbuster. The difference between the Croft model and Reich’s essentially lies with the addition of Quartz crystals ( if all his quartz was left chiral he'll get more effects ) into the Orgone mix. Dr. Reich’s original cloudbuster needed a running source of water to clear the unit. I make my Chembuster / CloudBusters a little different from Don Croft, I do use the crystals, Quartz, amethyst, tourmaline, jade and turquoise. I do not however use aluminum, I follow Reich’s warning not to use Aluminum. Most Chembuster’s use Aluminum as the main metal. I use steel shavings Reich’s traditional metal; as well as Copper, Zinc, Silver, and a bit of Monoatomic Gold. I prepare the resin with a crystal singing bowl, and a Schauberger water implosion coil to create structured resin. I will also add in some herbs such as garlic and pure carbon in the form of charcoal
                  I think Aluminum should be used but in a specific Manner .... more like Ighina the Italian Tesla

-------------------------

Study Demonstrates Gravity Determines Handedness of Molecular Screws | Chemistry | Sci-News.com

Published: Mar 5th, 2012

Study Demonstrates Gravity Determines Handedness of Molecular Screws

Researchers have for the first time demonstrated that gravity plays a role in the formation of molecular aggregates, and that it can even be used to make them right-handed or left-handed.
                  Many chemical and biochemical substances exist in the form of one of two structures that are the exact mirror-image of one another. However, no one could explain exactly how these images originally formed.

Now, researchers from the Nijmegen High Field Magnet Laboratory (HFML), the Netherlands, the CNR-IPCF Institute in Messina, Italy, and the University of Messina, have demonstrated that a combination of gravitational and rotational forces may play a role. The findings are published in Nature Chemistry.

The team carried out a growth experiment in which flat dye molecules (porphyrins) were allowed to aggregate. By varying the gravitational force using a strong magnetic field, and by rotating the vials containing the molecules in solution, the researchers were able to produce left-handed or right-handed aggregates as desired. The aggregates look a little like screws – or their mirror image.

The super magnets at HFML are so strong that they can cause non-magnetic materials to levitate. It is also possible to invert the gravitational force, as the magnetic force varies in strength at different places within the magnet – a property that the researchers made use of, placing a whole series of vials in the magnet.

Non-chiral porphyrins, shown with green blocks, can form screw-shaped chiral structures. The rotation (red arrows) and gravity (green arrows) determine whether left- or right-handed screw structures are formed (N. Micali et al)

-------------- from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post153750

Solid-state physics: Golden ratio seen in a magnet

The golden ratio — an exact 'magic' number often claimed to be observed when taking ratios of distances in ancient and modern architecture, sculpture and painting — has been spotted in a magnetic compound. (principle of correspondence )
                  Access : Solid-state physics: Golden ratio seen in a magnet : Nature

------------------------------------

from The Avalon Foundation :|: Research - Examination of Apparent Transient Weight Changes In Accelerated Chiral Crystals

All of the identified crystals may be considered chiral in nature, and generally seemed to have values higher than sucrose for rotatory power at typical sodium wavelengths of light. Among these candidates are:

Alpha quartz (found in nature as nearly equal populations of left and right hand crystals)
                  Lithium Iodate (expensive, though well studied)
                  Single crystal tellurium (being readily available in bulk, but expensive in single crystal form)
                  Gamma selenium (grown from solution)
                  Cinnabar (Mercuric Sulphide - highly toxic)
                  Tourmaline
                  Rochelle Salt

The clear winner from this list, for our purposes, was alpha quartz! Good quality natural quartz points are readily available, and large cultured specimens are available as well for modest prices. The SiO4 ion is well studied and the alpha quartz lattice has long been characterized for dimensions and properties. Alpha quartz has been cited as having a sodium line optical activity of between 23 and 25 degrees per mm.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• The Astronomist: The Universe and Life is asymmetric: Chirality

The Universe and Life is asymmetric: Chirality

The shadow of symmetry haunts physics. Symmetry is invoked to understand nature concisely, but broken symmetry is invoked to understand nature completely. Physics is filled with examples of shattered symmetries: there is more matter than antimatter, neutrinos only come in the left handed spin flavor, and quantum processes break symmetries constantly, but nature also violates symmetry in chemistry and biology in a very clever manner. Chemistry and biology are subjects I do no normally touch upon, but I am intrigued by the curious circumstance of life on Earth: many molecules are not superimposable upon their mirror images, a property called chirality, and life on Earth has a preference for these chiral mirror configurations. Physics and life is inherently asymmetric.

That something is not identical to its mirror image is a property known as chirality. Hands (etymologically the word chirality is derived from the Greek word for hand), spiral galaxies, and the DNA helix are all examples of chiral objects. In particle physics chirality is a more abstract notion defined by transformations of a particle with respect to a left right of left handed representation in the Poincaré group. In chemistry chirality is well described by analogy to your hands wherein left and right hands cannot be superposed on each other even though the fingers are the same and match up.

This article is an exploration of chirality in biochemistry. I want to ask what makes life chiral, why is life chiral, and how did life become chiral. In order to supplement my limited knowledge of the subject I interviewed a world expert and author of over twenty papers on the subject, Robert Compton, who I must give a deep thanks to for being willing to answer my silly questions.
                    read on .....

It is important to accept that the concept of symmetry is tinted by the human notion of harmonious or aesthetically pleasing forms, but the strict mathematical interpretation of symmetry relies upon metrics of geometry. To this end many seemingly symmetric forms in the living natural world are actually examples of broken symmetries: spiral tree trunks, the human form, and sea shells (which generally only coil in one particular direction according to species). The remarkable thing is that this macro asymmetry can be traced back to a micro asymmetry in the chemistry of life. The arrangement of atoms in a molecule defines the function of that molecule, but even molecules with the same chemical configuration can behave differently as in the case of chiral molecules which are like mirror images of the same molecule that come in 'left' and 'right' handed forms. The great asymmetry of life is that all living organisms on Earth almost exclusively utilize the left handed (or levorotatory) configuration for amino acids and the right handed (or dextrorotatory) configuration for sugars belonging to DNA or RNA.

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.

An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• The post : http://www.energeticforum.com/201737-post2628.html

The Balancing Effect of Carbon and Magnet

got me searching for any relations (even remote ) in ancient writings between certain organs and certain elements of the chemical table

found the following

How are deities associated with various organs in Human body? | Supreme God, God, Incarnations and Deities

Contents

1. Battles between deities and demons
                      2. Assistant deities (ganadevata) and their number
                      3. Messengers of deities (devdut)
                      4. Yoginis

5. God and man (many ways to interpret the numbers ... the simplest .... ignoring the 5 in the sub sections )

5.1 Chanting The Lord’s Name and being blessed with His vision
                      5.2 Love or hatred shown towards God is reflected tenfold
                      5.3 Missions of some deities
                      5.4 Organs and mantras of deities
                      5.5 Names of Vishnu and parts of the body associated with them
                      5.6 Deities of organs
                      5.7 Organs and the five cosmic elements
                      5.8 The three humours in the body (tridosh) and deities
                      5.9 Deities of illnesses
                      5.10 Deities and destiny of man
                      5.11 Alphabets, deities and benefits
                      5.12 Asking the deity for answers (the ritual of taking koul or prasad)
                      5.13 Deities, God and man

1. Battles between deities and demons

‘Vedic sages have explained the spiritual meaning of battles between deities and demons as the fight of deities against the evil attitudes within themselves and the triumph over them . Later in the vast literature ( see Chinese whispers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) from the Brahman holy texts to the Purans they were described as true incidents and live battles enacted between the two classes of deities and demons. Several instances are quoted in the Purans in which demons acquire from Lord Shiva or God a boon of invincibility or victory over all the three regions (triloks), as a result of intense austerities and then along with it conquer heaven. Often deities have been terrorised by demons. One can learn from the Purans how Indra and other deities sought refuge in Lord Vishnu and fought the demons after Lord Vishnu granted them protection. The fact that Indra was the ruler of heaven piqued the demons. That is why when they acquired power, after undertaking austerities they first attacked heaven and then conquered the earth and hell (patal). In mythological texts such as the Ramayan, Mahabharat and Bhagvat, Devibhagvat, Vaman Puran and others one comes across several such rival couples of deities and demons. Some of them are Vrutra, Andhak, etc. versus Indra; Mahish, Shumbh-Nishumbh, Chand-Mund, etc. versus the female deity (devi); Virochan versus Varun; Maya versus Agni; Jambh versus Kuber; Sauchchar versus Vayu; Tripur versus Rudra; Tarak versus Skanda; Sindhur, Vighna versus Ganapati; Madhu, Kaitabh versus Vishnu; Ravan versus Rama; Narak, Dhenuk, Agha, etc. versus Krushna.’(1)

still sure there is a link between the table of elements and certain organs ....

Comment

• one more thing : a table from the above article

these mantras it would be interesting to visualize them in Cymatics ( Cymatics.org )

Organ Mantra of the deity

A. Sense Organs
                        1. Ears Om Dikdevatabhyo (ॐ दिक्*देवताभ्*यो नम: ।)
                        namaha
                        2. Skin Om Samirnaya namaha (ॐ समीरणाय नम: ।)
                        3. Eyes Om Arkaya namaha (ॐ अर्काय नम: ।)
                        4. Tongue Om Varunaya namaha (ॐ वरुणाय नम: ।)
                        5. Nose Om Ashvinikumarabhyam (ॐ अश्विनीकुमाराभ्*यां नम: ।)
                        namaha
                        B. Motor Organs
                        1. Organs of
                        speech Om Agnaye namaha (ॐ अग्नये नम: ।)
                        2. Hands Om Indraya namaha (ॐ इंद्राय नम: ।)
                        3. Legs Om Upendraya namaha, (ॐ उपेंद्राय नम: ।,
                        Om Vishnave namaha ॐ विष्*णवे नम: ।)
                        4. Anus Om Yamaya namaha (ॐ यमाय नम: ।)
                        5. Sex organs Om Prajapataye namaha, (ॐ प्रजापतये नम: ।
                        Om Brahmadevaya ॐ ब्रह्मदेवाय नम: ।)
                        namaha
                        C. Antahkaran
                        1. Conscious
                        mind Om Chandraya namaha (ॐ चंद्राय नम: ।)
                        2. Subconscious
                        mind Om Achyutaya namaha (ॐ अच्*युताय नम: ।)
                        3. Intellect Om Chaturmukhaya (ॐ चतुर्मुखाय नम: ।)
                        namaha
                        4. Ego Om Shankaraya namaha (ॐ शंकराय नम: ।)’(4)

5.11 Alphabets, deities and benefits

In the Devanagari script alphabets have been divided into eight categories, that is a (अ) - k (क) - ch (च) - t (ट) - t (त) - p (प) - y (य) - sh (श). Every category has a specific deity. If any poetic composition is begun with an alphabet from a particular category of alphabets then benefits are derived as given in the table below. Category Deity Benefit
                        A Som (Moon) Longevity
                        K Angarak Fame
                        Ch Budh (Mercury) ( see also Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) Acquisition of
                        wealth

T Guru (Jupiter) Fortune
                        T Shukra (Venus) Fame
                        P Shanaishchar Slowing
                        Y Surya (Sun) Death
                        Sh Rahu (dragon’s head),
                        Ketu (dragon’s tail)
                        The null state

see also http://www.energeticforum.com/200797-post2542.html

Comte de Gabalis: Commentary Continued: U. Divine Power of Letters

DIVINE POWER OF LETTERS.

-----------------------

so Buddha can be viewed as the Association of the Letters :

CH / Budh + A Moon = Buddha (overtime )

A Som (Moon) Longevity
                        K Angarak Fame
                        Ch Budh (Mercury) ( see also Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) Acquisition of
                        wealth

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• AHA FOUND IT :

The post : http://www.energeticforum.com/201737-post2628.html

The Balancing Effect of Carbon and Magnet

got me searching for any relations (even remote ) in ancient writings between certain organs and certain elements of the chemical table

TychoBrahe

Tycho Brahe och Alchemy

"It is important to know that the seven planets in the heavens correspond to the seven metals on earth and the seven most important organs in man. All these things had been so finely and harmonically arranged in relation to each other, that they seemed almost to have the same function, type and nature."

– Therefore, the sun and the moon correspond to the two finest metals, gold and silver, and in man to the two most important organs, the heart and the brain. The two positive planets Jupiter and Venus correspond to the metals tin and copper, who occupy the second rank space, and who in the human body correspond to the liver – the blood organ – and the kidneys, which serve reproduction. The two supposedly negative planets Saturn and Mars correspond to the inferior metals of lead and iron, and within the human body the two simple and less necessary organs, the spleen and the gall bladder, which take up the black and the yellow gall. Just as the planet Mercury is of a more diffuse and more changeable nature than Proteus, the Tellurian mercury or quicksilver can also be present in a variety of different forms, take on the nature of other substances and experience strange transformations. In the human body, this corresponds to the lungs, whose task is to inhale air, blow life into the heart and other body parts, as well as to provide particularly for speech, as does the planet Mercury. (From a letter written by Tycho Brahe in 1588).

"I have conducted my investigations in alchemy and my chemical experiments with great care. The material that they deal with has some analogy with the heavenly bodies and their effects, which is why I usually call this science for The Earthly Astronomy." (From Tycho Brahe’s autobiography Mechanica). Tycho called his astronomical research "The Heavenly Chemistry".

The Renaissance chemist had two main objectives, firstly to make gold from base metals and secondly to find some universal medicine that would effectively cure all illnesses. The laboratory in the basement of Uraniborg was very well equipped. There were 16 furnaces for chemical, medical and alchemical experiments. Some of the furnaces were connected to stills whose cooling pipes went out of the windows and back into the laboratory. The results were largely kept secret by Tycho, but we know that he spent most of the time developing medicines.

Ps: for Mercury a simple thermometer and a magnet + follow the steps described by the author of Balancing Effect of Carbon and Magnet ( hope you drank some alkaline water / Diet before )

Maybe having Carbon present as well may help too as you are Carbon made Entity .... the choice of magnet is also important

"Here's something interesting to report using a COPPER-COATED CARBON
                          ROD and a big, 15-3/4 pound magnet, with an average Gauss of 2000.
                          for other elements you may need different strength Magnets

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Santos Bonacci - Know Thyself Part 1 - YouTube

Astrotheology, the Holy Science

Astrotheology - The Holy Science

This knowledge is the basis and origin for all of our Myths, Legends, Fairy Tales, Nursery Rhymes and Folk Lore. It is also the Pure Science developed by the very enlightened, wise and ancient priesthood that give us the Holy Books of all religions. his language was heavily veiled in allegory and symbolism and much of it was deliberately done to keep the higher truths from the masses.
                            Santos explains astrotheology (an explanation of the Holy Works) with the fractals of a simple Sine-Wave that affects the galaxies, Earth's seasons, human bodies and personalities-- and all of creation!

he does a great job at explaining the following

btw: link to my picture folder .... in it Most of the Patterns seen in our discussion : Pictures by MonsieurM - Photobucket
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• here is an interesting Pattern ( actually the Article has many )

it is from a website we previously visited when covering Fulcanelli

Cube of Space

Remember we have covered the Name Leon as in:

Castille et Leon
                              Leon Cathedral
                              León el Africano http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-31.html
                              Ponce De Leon

add the following to the List

Moses de Leon, who wrote the Zohar lived between 1200 and 1300, about the same time period the Albigensian Crusade was happening. Eleazar of Worms, a major kabbalist, lived from about 1175-1238. Abraham Abulafia lived between 1240 and 1290. It was "in the air", even then and probably known well before it was committed to writing. Montsegur is very close to Spain and who knows what traveling pilgrims brought with them. According to Gershom Scholem in "Kabbalah" the concept of Da'at appears late in the 13th century (1200’s) as a harmonizing and synthesis of Chokmah and Binah. .
                              so we are back to the Pyrenee Mountains

---------------------------one more info

Bugarach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coordinates: 42°52′41″N 2°21′07″E 63 N / 39 E

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• One More Linkage :

Walter Russell:

Cube of Space

+

+

you maybe interested in the following Great Discoverer ( one who inspired me quite a bit int this discussion)

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

Leon Sprink was a Russian engineer who operated a cement manufacturing plant in France circa 1950. He received several patents for a simple method to create a type of electric field that accelerates chemical reactions.

In one example given by Sprink, “One month after the setting in operation of the apparatus, the duration of the reaction, which normally is 24 hours, had fallen down to 3 hours and the saving in calories to be supplied for the reaction was 50%… The field also affects the states of matter such as solubility and crystallization, distillation, reduction of metallic ores, etc..."

In the simplest form of the invention, Sprink used a grounded container placed in an electrostatic field. More control and power was obtained with geometric arrays of positive electrodes mounted diagonally from grounded electrodes.

The form (e.g., a cube) was mounted upright and aligned East-West. 1000 to 5000 KV of positive charge (per meter of electrode separation) was applied for two weeks or longer to establish a zone of activation, spreading up to 60 meters :

Comment

Working...
                                X