X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Have some fun

remember this Map from way back :

the US map Female Pole

---------------- you may not know it but what you are wearing has some historical Flunkch to it

Levi Strauss & Co. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

History

Jacob Davis, a Jewish emigrant from Latvia, was it a tailor who frequently purchased bolts of cloth made from hemp from Levi Strauss & Co.'s wholesale house. After one of Davis' customers kept purchasing cloth to reinforce torn pants, he had an idea to use copper rivets to reinforce the points of strain, such as on the pocket corners and at the base of the button fly. Davis did not have the required money to purchase a patent, so he wrote to Strauss suggesting that they go into business together. After Levi accepted Jacob's offer, on May 20, 1873, the two men received U.S. Patent 139,121 from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The patented rivet was later incorporated into the company's jean design and advertisements. Contrary to an advertising campaign suggesting that Levi Strauss sold his first jeans to gold miners during the California Gold Rush (which peaked in 1849), the manufacturing of denim overalls only began in the 1870s. The company then created their first pair of Levis 501 Jeans in the 1890s, a style that went on to become the world's best selling item of clothing.[8]

Levi Strauss started the business at the 90 Sacramento Street address in San Francisco. He next moved the location to 62 Sacramento Street then 63 & 65 Sacramento Street.
    and a go'old classic ad:

Levi's 1990 Beach (Bad Company - Cant get enough of your love).mpg - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 12:24 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Levi's 501 commercial (Bath) (1986) - YouTube

lyrics-Wonderful World(Sam Cooke) - YouTube

Don't know much about history
      Don't know much biology
      Don't know much about a science book
      Don't know much about the french I took

But I do know that I love you
      And I know that if you love me too
      What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
      Don't know much trigonometry
      Don't know much about algebra
      Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know that one and one is two
      And if this one could be with you

Now I don't claim to be an "A" student
      But I'm trying to be
      So maybe by being an "A" student baby
      I can win your love for me

Don't know much about history
      Don't know much biology
      Don't know much about a science book
      Don't know much about the french I took

La ta ta ta ta ta ta
      (History)
      Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
      (Biology)
      La ta ta ta ta ta ta
      (Science book)
      Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
      (French I took)

Jacob Davis, a Jewish emigrant from Latvia,
      guess who else came from the same General Area : Eastern Europe

Tesla
      and

Edward Leedskalnin (Latvian: Edvards Liedskalniņš) (January 12, 1887, Stāmeriena parish, Livonia; December 7, 1951, Miami) was an eccentric Latvian emigrant to the United States and amateur sculptor who single-handedly built the monument known as Coral Castle in Florida. He was also known for his unusual theories on magnetism.

interesting when the perspective is an Adaptive Fractal Antenna

and Alphonse Mucha as well
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Levi's 501 commercial (Pool Hall) (1991) - YouTube

quite funny as it reminds ( allegorically ) what is about to happen to all those Bankers

Should I Stay Or Should I Go lyrics
        Songwriters: Jones, Mick; Mellor, John;

Darling you got to let me know
        Should I stay or should I go?
        If you say that you are mine
        I'll be here till the end of time
        So you got to let me know
        Should I stay or should I go?

It's always tease tease tease
        You're happy when I'm on my knees
        One day is fine, and next is black
        So if you want me off your back
        Well come on and let me know
        Should I Stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now?
        If I go there will be trouble
        And if I stay it will be double
        So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me
        Esta indecision me molesta
        If you don't want me, set me free
        Si no me quieres, librame
        Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
        Digame quien tengo ser

Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
        Sabes que ropas me queda?
        Come on and let me know
        Me tienes que decir
        Should I cool it or should I blow?
        Me debo ir o quedarme?

Split

Me entra frio por los ojos
        Si me voy va a haber peligro
        Si me quedo va a ser doble
        So you gotta let me know
        Me tienes que decir
        Should I cool it or should I blow?

Si me voy va a haber peligro
        Si me quedo va a ser doble
        So you gotta let me know
        Should I stay or should I go
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• continuing the Cultural Fun:

Ulysses is a novel by the Irish author James Joyce. It was first serialised in parts in the American journal The Little Review from March 1918 to December 1920, and then published in its entirety by Sylvia Beach in February 1922, in Paris. One of the most important works of Modernist literature,[1] it has been called "a demonstration and summation of the entire movement".[2] "Before Joyce, no writer of fiction had so foregrounded the process of thinking."[3]

Ulysses chronicles the passage of Leopold Bloom through Dublin during an ordinary day, 16 June 1904 (the day of Joyce's first date with his future wife, Nora Barnacle).[4] The title alludes to Odysseus (Latinised into Ulysses), the hero of Homer's Odyssey, and establishes a series of parallels between characters and events in Homer's poem and Joyce's novel (e.g., the correspondence of Leopold Bloom to Odysseus, Molly Bloom to Penelope, and Stephen Dedalus to Telemachus). Joyce fans worldwide now celebrate 16 June as Bloomsday.

Ulysses is approximately 265,000 words in length, uses a lexicon of 30,030 words (including proper names, plurals and various verb tenses),[5] and is divided into eighteen episodes. Since publication, the book has attracted controversy and scrutiny, ranging from early obscenity trials to protracted textual "Joyce Wars." Ulysses' stream-of-consciousness technique, careful structuring, and experimental prose—full of puns, parodies, and allusions, as well as its rich characterisations and broad humour, made the book a highly regarded novel in the Modernist pantheon. In 1998, the Modern Library ranked Ulysses first on its list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century.[6]
          Have not read it .... maybe sometime in the Future

Ulysses, by James Joyce : contents

Table of Contents
          — I —
          Episode 1
          Episode 2
          Episode 3

— II —

Episode 4
          Episode 5
          Episode 6
          Episode 7
          Episode 8
          Episode 9
          Episode 10
          Episode 11
          Episode 12
          Episode 13
          Episode 14
          Episode 15

— III —

Episode 16
          Episode 17
          Episode 18

and the source for this recent wave of Inspiration :

The Colbert Report Season 8 Episode 88

July 17, 2012 - Nas - The Colbert Report - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central

July 17, 2012 - Nas
          Nevada's presidential ballot threatens Mitt Romney, Texas Republicans reject critical thinking education ( looks like they'll have to burn some jeans too ...wonder what the cowboys will wear then , the Rosenbach Museum honors Stephen, and Nas talks hip-hop.

side note to the paranoid :

not all of these historical figures necessarily knew about 6 .... not a conspiracy ... a Natural Phenomena
          or you could but then you deal with your own choices ...each his own Dharma )
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• 600-year-old linen bras found in Austrian castle

This undated picture publicly provided by the Archeological Institute of the University of Innsbruck, shows a medieval bra. The bra is commonly thought to be little more than 100 years old as corseted women abandoned rigid fashions and opted for the more natural look. But that timeline is about to be revised with the discovery of four brassieres from the Middle Ages in a debris-filled vault of an Austrian castle. The find, formally announced Wednesday July 18, 2012 by the University of Innsbruck, is being described by historical fashion experts as revolutionary because it indicates that the bra was already worn around 600 years ago before being abandoned for the stiff stays dictated by the form-hugging clothing that become the mode for centuries. (AP Photo/University Innsbruck Archeological Institute)

---------------------------

In the insect brain, dopamine-releasing nerve cells are crucial to the formation of both punished, rewarded memories

Children quickly learn to avoid negative situations and seek positive ones. But humans are not the only species capable of remembering positive and negative events; even the small brain of a fruit fly has this capacity. Dopamine-containing nerve cells connected with the mushroom body of the fly brain play a role here. Scientists from the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology in Martinsried have identified four different types of such nerve cells. Three of the nerve cell types assume various functions in mediating negative stimuli, while the fourth enables the fly to form positive memories.

------------------------- this is fun

Masculinity and the link with the banking crisis

(Phys.org) -- An article on the role of masculinity in the ongoing financial crisis has been published in the July issue of Organisation journal. The article, entitled 'Managing Masculinity/Mismanaging the Corporation' is, according its co-author, Professor David Knights from UWE Bristol, highly topical due to the range of current issues surrounding banking, the LIBOR rate and executive bonuses.
            Professor Knights said, “There are numerous accounts of the financial crisis that shocked the Western world in 2008. Almost all the commentaries are based on assumptions that economic self-interest created the crisis.

“While acknowledging the multiplicity of reasons for the crisis and how it should be managed, this article offers an alternative – it presents a gendered perspective that could complement but also challenge some of the conventional wisdom.”

The analysis suggests that individual economic self-interest, as manifest in the preoccupation with high salaries and bonuses, was a major condition of the excesses leading to the crisis. These excesses are heavily reinforced by masculine fragilities that demand ever-increasing economic rewards to demonstrate competitive superiority of the masculine self. The paper argues that this masculine self-interest reflects a sense of autonomy that contradicts our interdependence with others.

Professor Knight continues, “Our article explores how this self-interest is not just a reflection of the economic consensus but also of masculine behaviour within the business class elite that make the pursuit of ever-spiralling remuneration almost obligatory. In it, we suggest a link between managing masculinity and mismanaging the corporation that has led to government bailouts for the banks and a near-collapse of Western economies.

remember Russell's Spiral

North Pole / Male Pole is Always More Expanded
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Masculine Fragilities ...... my friend would call them otherwise .....Soft Handed P*****ies

I know it is the Natural Course of Events ( Kali Yuga Oblige ) ..... SHP deserve what is coming to them

-------------------- the following news was already known to Viktor Schauberger: Austrian Patents (Vortex Control of Water Flow)

Objects moving in a stream create constructive wakes, study finds

(Phys.org) -- From driftwood traveling down a river to a blood cell flowing through your artery, objects moving in a stream of fluid are mostly thought to passively go with the flow but not disturb it in controllable ways.
              Researchers at the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science have recently found that objects within a confined stream create controllable disturbances that can be used to move mass or heat at high rates, potentially providing simple solutions to performing chemical reactions on particles or cooling microelectronic chips.

Bioengineers at the UCLA's Microfluidic Biotechnology Laboratory have been studying the behavior of small objects flowing in microfluidic systems — small-scale pipes with dimensions similar to that of a human hair. They have previously demonstrated the existence of several non-intuitive behaviors, including the lateral movement and alignment of randomly distributed particles entering a channel and the spontaneous ordering of these suspended objects into trains with consistent spacing.

In addition to studying how the momentum of the fluid acted on the objects, the researchers investigated how objects themselves affect the flow. They found that suspended and self-aligned spheres in a microchannel about five to 10 times larger in diameter than the spheres within induced an additional lateral motion of fluid that helped move surrounding fluid towards the aligned stream.

The researchers identified that this effect depends on the combined effect of fluid inertia and the nearby walls around the particles. Conversely, if the objects were not initially aligned while flowing downstream, the effect becomes destructive, leading to less fluid motion.

The new discovery has implications for enhancing mass and heat transfer by the simple addition of small particles to a flow. The transport of fluid, and therefore heat, uniquely operates at an improved efficiency as flow rate increases, which is normally not expected.

It seems that the Poles have already Switched

Noted authority says women now have higher IQ than men

(Medical Xpress) -- Psychologist James Flynn, who resides in New Zealand and is considered one of the foremost experts on intelligence testing, has aroused people’s attention around the world by proclaiming that women are now smarter than men, at least according to a standardized IQ test. He’s been making the rounds, speaking to various reporters in hopes of spurring sales of a new book he’s written.
              ps: don't really believe in the value of IQ test but you can consider it as an Indicator of sort

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• IQ Tests as Evidence

I agree with you MrM that these tests are not a true representation of overall intelligence. Figures can easily be manipulated as you know. If women are doing better on these tests it may be due to the current education system which favours girls approaches to learning as well as these methods of assessment.

Great post

Comment

• I am a bit inspired

Same process but the patient is placed in a pyramid ( the material used matters a lot )

the patient at the base of the Pyramid the copper coated rod / plate placed at the base of the Pyramid and the Magnet hanging from the Apex of the Pyramid

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  AHA FOUND IT :

The post : http://www.energeticforum.com/201737-post2628.html

The Balancing Effect of Carbon and Magnet

got me searching for any relations (even remote ) in ancient writings between certain organs and certain elements of the chemical table

TychoBrahe

Ps: for Mercury a simple thermometer and a magnet + follow the steps described by the author of Balancing Effect of Carbon and Magnet ( hope you drank some alkaline water / Diet before )

Maybe having Carbon present as well may help too as you are Carbon made Entity .... the choice of magnet is also important

for other elements you may need different strength Magnets

just a reminder ....when we are talking Fractal ... we are also talking SCALABLE

so you can also make a small Pyramid .... to heal finger wound Pyramid Power

First of all here are some of the things a pyramid is suppose to do:

Sharpen razor blades
                  Restore the lustre to tarnished jewellery and coins
                  Purify water
                  Mummify and dehydrate meat, eggs and other food stuffs
                  Help keep milk fresh and prevent souring without refrigeration
                  Dehydrate flowers without losing their form or colour
                  Increase the growth rate of plants
                  Help attain increased relaxation
                  Improves the taste of coffee, wine and certain fruit juices
                  Promotes healing of cuts, bruises and burns, as well as reduces pain from toothaches and headaches.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Juggler's Lane, nr Yatesbury, Wiltshire. Reported 17th July.

the comments are quite interesting : an excerpt:

Juggler's Lane, nr Yatesbury, Wiltshire. Reported 17th July.

July 17 , 2012 is the day of 3 Aqabal. 3 is communication and Aqabal is the House. Artstrology We live on what some call Turtle Island and the energy of Aqabal is adjacent to the third decan of Cancer which is Turtle. The center of the 13 geometric shapes which comprise the backs of almost all turtles is a hexagon. Here we have the 12 houses shown as a blooming flower, within the hexagon.
                    Turtles have long been associated with time and the 13 moons. July 13 – 22, approx. is Turtle decan. The curious point of the location is “Jugglers Lane”. There is definitive linkage between the symbology of the House and the Juggler. The ongoing theme of Venus and the Flower is best described in the character of Mary Poppins. Venus rules the last decan of Virgo and the first decan of Libra. This is where the household is overseen with meticulous detail and a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

That energy looks like this...
                    ......Mary Poppins will see to it, and if you haven't seen the way she handled the banker in the movie, then check it out. This formation and its placement is telling us that we may need more than just a spoonful of sugar. The issue of usury is not new, and neither are the remedies.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• an interesting article :

Bloodroot - The Amazing Lost Herb, page 1

while reading the article a thought occured to me .....one of the advantages of Herbal Medicine / Alternative Medicine when done right; is its economic impact and the Number of people employed throughout the chains of production + the good it does to the land it is grown in as the farmer / Healer will be producing a variety of plants which nature loves : Diversity

+ plants produced Locally not in some far off land etc ....

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                      An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
                      . a harmonic cascade effect

----------------------------------------

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Giordano Bruno (1548 – February 17, 1600), (Latin: Iordanus Brunus Nolanus) born Filippo Bruno, was an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician and astronomer. His cosmological theories went beyond the Copernican model in proposing that the Sun was essentially a star, and moreover, that the universe contained an infinite number of inhabited worlds populated by other intelligent beings.[1] He was burned at the stake by civil authorities in 1600 after the Roman Inquisition found him guilty of heresy for his pantheism and turned him over to the state, which at that time considered heresy illegal. After his death he gained considerable fame, particularly among 19th- and early 20th-century commentators who, focusing on his astronomical beliefs, regarded him as a martyr for free thought and modern scientific ideas.

Some assessments suggest that Bruno's ideas about the universe played a smaller role in his trial than his pantheist beliefs, which differed from the interpretations and scope of God held by the Catholic Church.[2][3] In addition to his cosmological writings, Bruno also wrote extensively on the art of memory, a loosely organized group of mnemonic techniques and principles. The work of Frances Yates, especially influential in anglophone scholarship, argues that Bruno was deeply influenced by the astronomy found in Arab astrology, Neoplatonism and Renaissance Hermeticism.[4] Other recent studies of Bruno have focused on his qualitative approach to mathematics and his application of the spatial paradigms of geometry to language.[5]
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Ancient city discovered in Amazonian rainforest linked to the legendary white-skinned Cloud People of Peru | Mail Online

A lost city discovered deep in the Amazon rainforest could unlock the secrets of a legendary tribe.

Little is known about the Cloud People of Peru, an ancient, white-skinned civilisation wiped out by disease and war in the 16th century.

But now archaeologists have uncovered a fortified citadel in a remote mountainous area of Peru known for its isolated natural beauty.
                        Edgar Cayce mentions some discoveries to be made that may alter our history of man....

Until recently, much of what was known about the lost civilisation was from Inca legends.

Even the name they called themselves is unknown. The term Chachapoyas, or 'Cloud People', was given to them by the Incas.

Their culture is best known for the Kuellap fortress on the top of a mountain in Utcubamba, which can only be compared in scale to the Incas' Machu Picchu retreat, built hundreds of years later.

Two years ago, archaeologists found an underground burial vault inside a cave with five mummies, two intact with skin and hair.

Chachapoyas chronicler Pedro Cieza de Leon wrote of the tribe: 'They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple.

'The women and their husbands always dressed in woollen clothes and in their heads they wear their llautos [a woollen turban], which are a sign they wear to be known everywhere.'

Comment

• Joseph Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joseph Smith, Jr. (December 23, 1805 – June 27, 1844) was an American religious leader and founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, which gave rise to Mormonism. At age twenty-four Smith published the Book of Mormon, and in the next fourteen years he gathered thousands of followers, built cities and temples, and created a religious culture that survived his death.
                          Before It's News

The American White Horse Prophecy

Rabbi Yellen from Hebrew Conservative Union (HCU) has taken this matter into a closer look regarding what the White Horse Prophecy from Joseph Smith and the Book of Revelation is all about. He investigated this matter and explains its origins saying, “The White Horse Prophecy was given by the Prophet Joseph Smith before he was martyred in the year 1844.” Rabbi Yellen says, “In order to fully understand this White Horse Prophecy, first of all, we need to understand who is Joseph Smith and what is his background and education.” Joseph Smith was educated by a Sephardic Hebrew Professor Joshua Seixas with the knowledge of Hebrew language and Hebrew symbolic interpretation. The close investigation reveals that Joseph Smith was indeed very well acquainted with Hebrew symbolism and Hebrew phraseology. Rabbi Yellen has dedicated his time translating ancient texts and scriptures and took interest to analyze the Prophet Joseph Smith’s writings of the White Horse Prophecy. In his research, Rabbi Yellen has reached to the conclusion that Joseph Smith’s writings reflect a Mishnah and Targumic language of phraseology.
                          For example, the word for “Horse” for many scholars it means “power and judgment”, while in the Hebrew understanding is more profound meaning “A Scholar Teacher” conveying that the Horse is representing a Spiritual teacher that is to appear at End of Days according to the White Horse Prophecy. Because Joseph Smith introduced the phrase “like John the Revelator” this gives a hint that is referring to the well known apocalyptic appearance of the four horses. Rabbi Yellen believes that the “four horses of Revelation has a link to the American White Horse Prophecy.” He and his team investigated the entire chapter of Revelation 5, 6, 7, 8 and commenced into chapter 9. The four horses of the book of Revelation according to the Aramaic text known as the Pe****ta text along with ancient writings of the Prophets in its original language are compatible to the Received Text Judeo-Greek’s presentation as long as one uses the dictionary of the ancient Hebrew scholars. Rabbi Yellen explains that the word horse in Revelation is “סוסיא” and the etymological root of the word means the “smooth vessel with fringes” with this mind, it will break the code as to whom and what is the identity of the White Horse. Rabbi Yellen says, “that word is in essence a Scholar Levitical Teacher of the Sanctuary, in other words “A High Priest with the Breast-bowl of the Priesthood.”
                          read the article interesting

also there is a white horse near some crop circles appearance

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/192403-post1685.html

Out of Curiosity Wanted to try the Principle of 3 6 9 applied to other Books considered Spiritual

and it kind of works

As an Experiment ..... picked The Book of Mormon

........ps: don't know much about the Book of Mormons but it seems to be linked to alien / EBE ....

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post179665

Comment

• Joseph Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joseph Smith, Jr. (December 23, 1805 – June 27, 1844) was an American religious leader and founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, which gave rise to Mormonism. At age twenty-four Smith published the Book of Mormon, and in the next fourteen years he gathered thousands of followers, built cities and temples, and created a religious culture that survived his death.
                            Before It's News

The American White Horse Prophecy

Rabbi Yellen from Hebrew Conservative Union (HCU) has taken this matter into a closer look regarding what the White Horse Prophecy from Joseph Smith and the Book of Revelation is all about. He investigated this matter and explains its origins saying, “The White Horse Prophecy was given by the Prophet Joseph Smith before he was martyred in the year 1844.” Rabbi Yellen says, “In order to fully understand this White Horse Prophecy, first of all, we need to understand who is Joseph Smith and what is his background and education.” Joseph Smith was educated by a Sephardic Hebrew Professor Joshua Seixas with the knowledge of Hebrew language and Hebrew symbolic interpretation. The close investigation reveals that Joseph Smith was indeed very well acquainted with Hebrew symbolism and Hebrew phraseology. Rabbi Yellen has dedicated his time translating ancient texts and scriptures and took interest to analyze the Prophet Joseph Smith’s writings of the White Horse Prophecy. In his research, Rabbi Yellen has reached to the conclusion that Joseph Smith’s writings reflect a Mishnah and Targumic language of phraseology.
                            For example, the word for “Horse” for many scholars it means “power and judgment”, while in the Hebrew understanding is more profound meaning “A Scholar Teacher” conveying that the Horse is representing a Spiritual teacher that is to appear at End of Days according to the White Horse Prophecy. Because Joseph Smith introduced the phrase “like John the Revelator” this gives a hint that is referring to the well known apocalyptic appearance of the four horses. Rabbi Yellen believes that the “four horses of Revelation has a link to the American White Horse Prophecy.” He and his team investigated the entire chapter of Revelation 5, 6, 7, 8 and commenced into chapter 9. The four horses of the book of Revelation according to the Aramaic text known as the Pe****ta text along with ancient writings of the Prophets in its original language are compatible to the Received Text Judeo-Greek’s presentation as long as one uses the dictionary of the ancient Hebrew scholars. Rabbi Yellen explains that the word horse in Revelation is “סוסיא” and the etymological root of the word means the “smooth vessel with fringes” with this mind, it will break the code as to whom and what is the identity of the White Horse. Rabbi Yellen says, “that word is in essence a Scholar Levitical Teacher of the Sanctuary, in other words “A High Priest with the Breast-bowl of the Priesthood.”
                            read the article interesting

also there is a white horse near some crop circles appearance

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/192403-post1685.html

Out of Curiosity Wanted to try the Principle of 3 6 9 applied to other Books considered Spiritual

and it kind of works

As an Experiment ..... picked The Book of Mormon

........ps: don't know much about the Book of Mormons but it seems to be linked to alien / EBE ....

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post179665
                            What are the meanings of the four horses? Many hold to beliefs that mankind is waiting for apocalyptic destruction, while in fact, Rabbi Yellen says that is not the case revealed in the textual evidences here. “The four horses have been taken out of context and without proper translation due to lack of understanding Hebrew expressions.” Rabbi Yellen reveals that the four horses represent according to Hebrew understanding four distinct groups of Spiritual teachers such as the White Horse – High Priest with the Breast-bowl; Black Horse represents a Judge; Red Horse – Red Mantle of Authority to scholarship and health; and the Pale Horse – an authority of vegetarianism. In addition, the expression of each of the colors of horses describes the smooth stone-vessel of Moses, the sacred cup known in the Middle Ages as the long forgotten lost Holy Grail.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• now for some interesting crop circle update

remember this crop circle : call it Phase 1

Stanton St Bernard (2), nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 29th June.

Phase 2

Crop Circle at Stanton St Bernard (2), nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 29th June* 2012 (PHASE 2)

Many people were amazed on July 15, 2012, when a somewhat old crop picture from June 29 known as the “cathedral” changed suddenly overnight to add a second and equally beautiful Phase II nearby. That would be one of the most unpromising fields in which to construct a human-made fake, as those persons who encountered an angry farmer after Phase I could testify.

An aerial image of both Phase I (from June 29) and Phase II (from July 15) is shown below:

How many “Venus astronomy” crop pictures have there been overall? In order to address that question, we list in a Table below most important crop pictures which have appeared (so far) during the summer of 2012. Then we label in red italics those crop pictures which seem to describe a “current astronomy of Venus”:

This analysis suggests that there have been eight crop pictures overall, whether appearing in southern England, Italy or Poland, which deal with a common theme of describing how planet Venus is currently moving through Earth’s sky.
                              more interpretations in the link provided

check out the sun Sun today — solar flares online

might post something on Portland ... later
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Before It's News

Top Russian Admirals: UFOs Patrol Bermuda Triangle

All the high-ranking, former naval officers stressed that roughly half of UFO encounters happen at sea. Statistically 60 percent occur in the Atlantic and Pacific, 10 percent in the Mediterranean, and the rest in other waters. Yet of all the encounters across the globe, some of the most amazing—and unsettling—incidents happened in the Bermuda Triangle
                                Six Russian submersibles encounter huge UFO

While on naval manuevers in the Pacific, six Russian submarines encountered mysterious echoes on their sonar. None of the sonar technicians in any of the boats could identify the signature of the echoes, nor could they determine just what the object was their instruments were reading
                                All agreed, however, that the object was enormous and traveling beneath their submarines.

Despite the fact that the subs were under orders not to break formation or surface during the naval exercise, all six Russian submarines surfaced when the sonar operators confirmed the gigantic unknown had turned and was swiftly closing in on them.

The unidentified submerged object (USO) ascended rapidly and shot from the ocean. After surfacing it switched to atmospheric flight. According to the seamen's reports, the object quickly disappeared..

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X