• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side note

did you guys check out the "movie" for which some part of the world saw Red

'Innocence of Muslims' Protests:...

Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Movie - FULL HD - YouTube

Check out the length ....

ps: the movie is of really bad quality .... obviously a rushed work to get it out at the right time

of all false flags ... looks to have been done hastily

ps: have not watched it in its entirety .... my brain likes quality food
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2012, 12:57 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• moving on

some update ...... ...we kind of used the following properties in our discussion

Study shows ancient relations between language families

How do language families evolve over many thousands of years? How stable over time are structural features of languages? Researchers Dan Dediu and Stephen Levinson from the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics in Nijmegen introduced a new method using Bayesian phylogenetic approaches to analyse the evolution of structural features in more than 50 language families. Their paper 'Abstract profiles of structural stability point to universal tendencies, family-specific factors, and ancient connections between languages' was published online on September 20, 2012 in PLoS ONE.
      -------------------

Physicists reveal striking similarities in sporting performance

(Phys.org)—Finding the similarities between volleyball and snooker may seem quite tricky. However, a group of physicists have found that the spread of scores, otherwise known as distribution, across their ranking systems are almost identical.
      The reason why the ranking systems have a common distribution is unknown and is the latest example of a phenomenon that abides by the mysterious 'power laws' – a term used to describe phenomena where large events are rare and small events are common.

In the past, research has shown that the frequency of words in different texts, the size of cities and people's income all abide by the same power law.
      Power law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A few notable examples of power laws are the Gutenberg-Richter law for earthquake sizes, Pareto's law of income distribution, structural self-similarity of fractals, and scaling laws in biological systems . Research on the origins of power-law relations, and efforts to observe and validate them in the real world, is an active topic of research in many fields of science, including physics, computer science, linguistics, geophysics, neuroscience, sociology, economics and more.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Comment

• It is interesting to note that

the Hebraic Year is for the 21st December

Jewish Holiday Calendar 5772 - Jewish Holidays in 2011-2012

or 5773 = 57 73 = 3 1 = ( can also be seen as ) 13 = HM 4

and

Islamic Year for December 21 st

Islamic Calendar 2012 - Islamic Holidays in 2012 (1433 H.)

2012 ==> 1434 = 57 = HM 3

just an observation for now

Comment

• Funny how Granite can almost always be found in Flunkchy Places

Aradale Ghost Tour

Short tours

World » Australia » Victoria » Grampians » Grampians - southern area » Ararat
          Aradale is Australia's largest abandoned lunatic asylum. Opened in 1867 as Ararat Lunatic Asylum, this building housed tens of thousands of people described as "Lunatics", "idiots" and "imbeciles" - some of them described as the worst lunatics in the British Empire....

Langi Ghiran State Park

National Park, Reserves
          World » Australia » Victoria » Grampians » Grampians - southern area » Ararat
          Langi Ghiran State Park abuts the Western Highway 80 km west of Ballarat and 14 km east of Ararat.
          The 2695 hectare park contains two distinct land types - rugged granite peaks and gentle sloping open woodland....
          add some limestone : Google and we got a Dimensional Vortex

Limestone Quartz Magnetite and Residual Paranormal Hauntings Study by Long Island Paranormal Investigators - Ghost Haunted Demonic Investigation Ghost Hunter New York NY

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          would be useful for ghost hunters

Original GhostBusters Theme Song - YouTube

List of reportedly haunted locations in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it caught my attention because of Luna

Coordinates: 37.28°S 142.93°E = 37 + 28 + 142 + 93:= 300 = HM 3 suprise:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• are you familiar with :

Book of Proverbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

was researching Djinns A Short Course On the Djinn | Vengeful Djinn ...... led me to Wadi Rum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .....

Wadi Rum (Arabic: وادي رم‎) also known as The Valley of the Moon (Arabic: وادي القمر‎) is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km (37 mi) to the east of Aqaba; it is the largest wadi in Jordan.[1] The name Rum most likely comes from an Aramaic root meaning 'high' or 'elevated'. To reflect its proper Arabic pronunciation, archaeologists transcribe it as Wadi Ramm.

which in turn got me to Seven Pillars of Wisdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...... ( harmonic math for later )

The title comes from the Book of Proverbs, 9:1: "Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars" (KJV).
            MARVIN GAYE - TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT MY BABY (TAMLA) - YouTube

Mayan Numbers Symbols

9 - Highest Female Authority. 9 levels of creation.

so

The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: מִשְלֵי Mish'ley), commonly referred to simply as Proverbs, is a book of the Hebrew Bible. The original Hebrew title of the book of Proverbs is "Míshlę Shlomoh" ("Proverbs of Solomon"). When translated into Greek and Latin, the title took on different forms. In the Greek Septuagint (LXX) the title became "paroimai paroimiae" ("Proverbs"). In the Latin Vulgate the title was "proverbia", from which the English title of Proverbs is derived.
            In terms of the text itself there are at least eight specific instances where authorship is mentioned:Proverbs Authors/Collectors

1:1 Solomon ( Sol o Moon )
            10:1 Solomon
            22:17 Wise Men
            24:23 Also Wise Men
            25:1 Also Solomon (as copied by Hezekiah’s men)
            30:1 Agur son of Jakeh
            31:1 Lemuel (or his mother)
            lets 3 6 9 a few pages ( won't do it all ..... just recovering from a week of being sick )

King James Version: Proverbs: Proverbs index

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• King James Version: Proverbs: Proverbs index

King James Version: Proverbs Chapter 1

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

--------------------------

King James Version: Proverbs Chapter 3

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:

24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

30 Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.

33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

.... hopeyou get the idea

Comment

• Limestone Quartz Magnetite and Residual Paranormal Hauntings Study by Long Island Paranormal Investigators - Ghost Haunted Demonic Investigation Ghost Hunter New York NY

a repost from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post208077

The Wanderer-Dion And Belmonts - YouTube

Creation of Humans from Clay - WikiIslam

Humans from Clay Story in Other Religions

Many religions pre-dating (and some post-dating) Islam also carry this 'creation of human beings from clay' story. The earliest are the pre-cursors of the Abrahamic faiths - namely the early Mesopotamian religions.
                in relations to molybdenum in Biology

you know that clay has Magnetite in it and do you know what happens to clay with magnetite when put under heat ie : Red Chakra + Sun

Ancient Secrets Of Clay Amphora Vessels - YouTube

ps: thank you RedPill

Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain.

Although the mineral magnetite (Fe3O4) is precipitated biochemically by bacteria, protists, and a variety of animals, it has not been documented previously in human tissue. Using an ultrasensitive superconducting magnetometer in a clean-lab environment, we have detected the presence of ferromagnetic material in a variety of tissues from the human brain. Magnetic particle extracts from solubilized brain tissues examined with high-resolution transmission electron microscopy, electron diffraction, and elemental analyses identify minerals in the magnetite-maghemite family, with many of the crystal morphologies and structures resembling strongly those precipitated by magnetotactic bacteria and fish. These magnetic and high-resolution transmission electron microscopy measurements imply the presence of a minimum of 5 million single-domain crystals per gram for most tissues in the brain and greater than 100 million crystals per gram for pia and dura. Magnetic property data indicate the crystals are in clumps of between 50 and 100 particles. Biogenic magnetite in the human brain may account for high-field saturation effects observed in the T1 and T2 values of magnetic resonance imaging and, perhaps, for a variety of biological effects of low-frequency magnetic fields.

Comment

• You know what is also in Jordan

Petra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and : Azraq, Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Giant Wheels

The area near the Azraq Oasis in Jordan has hundreds of wheels, large structures made of stone that date back at least 2,000 years. These wheel structures are often found on lava fields and range from 82 feet to 230 feet (25 meters to 70 meters) across. Archaeologists used to believe that the Azraq Oasis wheels were used as a cemetery although that is now in doubt. (Unless otherwise noted, all the photographs in this album are taken from the air, as one can't make out the structures from flat ground.)
                  ps: Azraq in Arabic means Blue

Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Lyrics - YouTube

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  are you familiar with :

Book of Proverbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

was researching Djinns A Short Course On the Djinn | Vengeful Djinn ...... led me to Wadi Rum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ..... Harmonic it

Wadi Rum (Arabic: وادي رم‎) also known as The Valley of the Moon (Arabic: وادي القمر‎) is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km (37 mi) to the east of Aqaba; it is the largest wadi in Jordan.[1] The name Rum most likely comes from an Aramaic root meaning 'high' or 'elevated'. To reflect its proper Arabic pronunciation, archaeologists transcribe it as Wadi Ramm.

lets 3 6 9 a few pages ( won't do it all ..... )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• King James Version: Proverbs: Proverbs index

King James Version: Proverbs Chapter 6

3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.

6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

-----------------------

King James Version: Proverbs Chapter 9

3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

15 To call passengers who go right on their ways:

18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                    from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post147690

Live Curious

If you are you breathe.
                    If you breathe you talk.
                    If you talk you ask.
                    If you ask you think.
                    If you think you search.
                    If you search you experience.
                    If you experience you learn.
                    If you learn you grow.
                    If you grow you wish.
                    If you wish you find.
                    And if you find you doubt.
                    If you doubt you question.
                    If you question you understand
                    and if you understand you know.
                    If you know you want to know more.
                    If you want to know more ...then you are alive

National Geographic
                    ‪National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious.‬‏ - YouTube

Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL

‪Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULL‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Have Fun .... and don't take yourself too seriously

HST UFO Hunters S1E08 - UFO Vortexes - YouTube

Comment

• Types of Djinn | Vengeful Djinn

Modern experiences of djinn

Morehouse was accidentally shot in the helmet, which left a huge lump on his head. After this, he temporarily experienced seeing the elusive djinn. He described the conditions as:

Sometime in the night, my eyes opened to a surreal light outside the tent. It was like the light of an eclipsed sun and wasn’t coming from any stove. It filled the night sky. The entire Baten en Ghoul and the hills beyond were bathed in the strange bluish gray light; I walked to the edge of the bluff and stared into the valley. Dark figures moved effortlessly across its floor, like apparitions. They poured from the rocks in various heaps and shapes and moved about the clusters of tents. I could hear muffled cries from the Jordanian encampment, and momentarily I thought we were being overrun by thieves or Israelis. Panicked, I turned to run for help. Colliding with one of the figures, I reflexively closed my eyes, except I didn’t collide. I walked right through it. Turning around I watched the figure disappear over the edge of the bluff.

After that, the lump on his head was gone. ( see also : Man suffers from head injury and becomes a sudden musical genius, page 1 / http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post197168 )

There are different types of djinn; the Qur’an mentions only three: Djinn, ‘ifrit, and marid. Other names include jann, ghul, shaitans, hinn, nasnas, shiqq, si’lat, and a host of others. The names above vary depending on the region in the Middle Eastern country. Some of the best-known Djinn are:
                        Ghul

The ghul (ghoul) are shape-shifting cannibalistic and blood-drinking creatures that feed on the flesh of human beings, especially travelers, children or corpses stolen out of graves. The oldest references to ghul in Arabian lore are found in The Book of 1001 Nights. There are several types of ghul. The most feared is a female type (ghula) which has the ability to appear as a normal, mortal woman. According to lore, such a creature marries an unsuspecting man, who becomes her prey.

The ghul are nocturnal creatures who inhabit graveyards, ruins and other lonely places. Sometimes they are described as dead humans who sleep for long periods in secret graves, then awake, rise and feast on both the living and the dead. Ghul also personify the unknown terrors held by the desert.

In Persian lore the ghul has the legs of a donkey and the horns of a goat.

Hinn

The hinn are weak djinn, close to animals, and they especially like to appear as dogs.

‘Ifrit

The ‘ifrit (variation: afrit) is cited only once in the Qur’an, in reference to a djinni who fetched the throne of the Queen of Sheba at the command of King Solomon. In lore, it is evil and powerful, and difficult to control.

Jann

Jann are shape-shifters who lives in the desert, and take the forms of whirlwinds and white camels. They are open-minded about humans, and were among the first djinn encountered by people. They have the power to hide or reveal oases in the desert, depending on whether they like or dislike a party of travelers. They are the enemies of the ghul.

Marid

The marid is unruly and rebellious (not really ), and the most powerful of djinn. The marida (plural) possess great knowledge of magic and have assisted kings and priests. They are also known as “blue” djinn ( 501 original ) and are the ones most often associated with wish-granting genies ( dream on ; not likely ).

M is the symbol of water ( http://www.energeticforum.com/200797-post2542.html )

Nasnas

The nasnas is another weak form of djinn, hybrids of human-like and animal-like forms, and may account for some of our encounters with mysterious creatures. It is described in The Book of 1001 Nights as a half- human being, that is, it has half a head, half a body, one arm, one leg. It hops about on its single leg. The nasnas was said to be the offspring of a shiqq (see below) and a human being.

Palis

The palis is a vampiric foot-licker that lives in the desert. It has low intelligence and can be easily outwitted, according to lore. It attacks sleeping people and drains their blood by licking the soles of their feet. It can be fooled by two people sleeping end to end with their soles of their feet together or under each other’s head.

Shaitan

The shaitan (shaytan) is a rebellious, malevolent djinni associated with demonic forces.
                        ( actually he got it wrong IMO ... Shaitan is a rank like colonel or General ... )

The shiqq is a lower form of djinn, a half creature,or literally only half-formed and thus monstrous in appearance.

try their Name using the calculator Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

All Truth is Half Truth ..... let us not forget that our vision of the world is under Kali Yuga 's Influence .... less as you grow in knowledge

Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (With Lyrics + HQ Sound) - YouTube

I have a little bias ( fav ) towards the Pythagorian Tarot / numerology )... just me

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• a repost from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post192616

There are few other surah that are of great interest .......two of them we will look at

369-ing it

Al Jinn
                          Surah 72. HM 9
                          The Jinn, Spirits

72:3 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.

72:6 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.

72:9 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

72:12 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight.

72:15 'But those who swerve,- they are (but) fuel for Hell-fire'-

72:18 "And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): So invoke not any one along with Allah;

72:21 Say: "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to right conduct."

72:24 At length, when they see (with their own eyes) that which they are promised,- then will they know who it is that is weakest in (his) helper and least important in point of numbers.

72:27 "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Official Prison Version) - YouTube + Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Official Music Video) - YouTube
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• just found it : in relations to the jewish year ( see one of the previous post )

THIS SUNDAY, WORLDWIDE JEWISH PRAYER FOR PEACE WITH MASHIACH (SEPT 23) - YouTube

Published on Sep 8, 2012 by AllJewsAsOne

URGENT ! THIS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 23 2012, Tishrei 7,SIMULTANEOUS Worldwide Jewish Prayer for Peace, through the coming of Mashiach, announced in our tradition. Based on Israel Time 17:00, New York 11:00, Los Angeles 8:00, Paris 17:00, Sydney 1:00 Sept 24...
                            ALL JEWS AS ONE: This unique event in Jewish history has been impulsed by motivated Jewish people with help and blessings of rabbis around the world of all affiliations (Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Chassidim) with a strong desire that all Jews will be united at the same instant, observant or not, whatever beliefs, affiliation, age, nationality to end all suffering and to welcome the revelation of Hashem's (G-d) Name. With blessings of great tsaddik Rabbi Kaniewsky from Israel too.
                            Time is of essence. Please, pass it on now!
                            find your GPS HM 6 if you are going to participate ... any act for peace .... is worth being part of ..... as you have read (somewhere in this thread ) we are all Jews / Christian / Muslim ( ie: enlightened )

Michael Jackson - Scream - YouTube + Michael Jackson - Black Or White (Complete Version) - YouTube
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• ZZ Top - Blue Jeans Blues - YouTube

The Six Tribes of Djinn | Blood Bytes

Marid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Arabic folklore and common mythology, a Marid (Arabic: مارد‎ mārid), is a jinn associated with open waters of the seas and oceans where it finds sanctuary. Marids are mentioned in pre-Islamic Arabian mythology and inside the One Thousand and One Nights alongside the Jinn in the story of The Fisherman and the Jinni[1].
                              Marid

The marid is unruly and rebellious (not really ), and the most powerful of djinn. The marida (plural) possess great knowledge of magic and have assisted kings and priests. They are also known as “blue” djinn ( 501 original ) and are the ones most often associated with wish-granting genies ( dream on ; not likely ).

M is the symbol of water ( http://www.energeticforum.com/200797-post2542.html )

All is Analogy ..... each tribe can relate to one of your Chakras

check the shape of your pineal gland .... the bottle that holds the Marid

Beastie Boys - So What'cha Want (1992) - YouTube

"So What'cha Want"

Just plug me in just like I was eddie harris
                              You're eating crazy cheese like you'd think I'm from paris
                              You know I get fly you think I get high
                              You know that I'm gone and I'm a tell you all why
                              So tell me who are you dissing maybe I'm missing
                              The reason that you're smiling or wilding
                              So listen in my head I just want to take 'em down
                              Imagination set loose and I'm gonna shake 'em down
                              Let it flow like a mud slide
                              When I get on I like to ride and glide
                              I've got depth of perception in my text y'all
                              I get props at my mention 'cause I vex y'all
                              So what'cha what'cha what'cha want what'cha want
                              I get so funny with the money that you flaunt
                              I said where'd you get your information from huh?
                              You think that you can front when revelation comes

Yeah, you can't front on that

Well they call me mike d the ever loving man
                              I'm like spoonie gee well I'm the metropolitician
                              You scream and you holler about my chevy impala
                              But the sweat is getting wet around the ring around your collar
                              But like a dream I'm flowing without no stopping
                              Sweeter than a cherry pie with ready whip topping
                              Goin' from mic to mic kickin' it wall to wall
                              Well I'll be calling out you people like a casting call
                              Well it's wack when you're jacked in the back of a ride
                              With your know with your flow when you're out getting by
                              Believe me what you see is what you get
                              And you see me I'm coming off as you can bet
                              Well I think I'm losing my mind this time
                              This time I'm losing my mind
                              That's right, said I think I'm losing my mind this time
                              This time I'm losing my mind

Yeah, you can't front on that

But little do you know about something that I talk about
                              I'm tired of driving it's due time that I walk about
                              But in the meantime, I'm wise to the demise
                              I've got eyes in the back of my head so I realize
                              Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
                              I want you off the wall if you're playing the wall
                              I said what'cha what'cha what'cha want what'cha want
                              Y'all suckers write me checks and then they bounce
                              So I reach into my pocket for the fresh amount
                              See I'm the long leaner vincent the cleaner
                              I'm the illest mother****er from here to gardena
                              Well I'm as cool as a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce
                              You've got the rhyme and reason but no cause
                              Well if you're hot to trot you think you're slicker than grease
                              I've got news for you crews you'll be sucking like a leech

You can't front on that
                              So what'cha want
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• linking patterns

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post191734

a follow up to this post :

1 - A STRANGE ENCOUNTER WITH CHILDREN WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS. Imouzzer Kandar - MOROCCO - http://www.energeticforum.com/190989-post2745.html

it is an interesting presentation of legend and myth in Morocco : (keep in mind the level of knowledge of the story tellers ( ie a Fractal Antenna / Flunkch Detector ) )

translated using google :

Mythes et lĂ©gendes Ă* Imouzzer Kandar - Nature et Culture en Hautes-Terres

Presentation

Imouzzer Kandar and Morocco are renowned as a land of home, warm and hospitable ... But did you know the stories of the most spectacular events taking place at night in this beautiful country?
                                It is that in the mountainous region of the Atlas There are funny stories are told, even by the most learned of people who talk about appearances ... satanic rise of individuals ... the history of a Berber abducted by aliens. Vou know the devil Aicha Kendoucha? Queen of Satanism? The rituals of Aďssawas ... but also the "Berla diel Kbor" during the nights of Morocco .... those walking alone at night in the plains or the mountains without witnessing apparitions is a miracle . Little literature is published in Europe concerning these diabolical phenomena. Black magic is widespread in an ultra convenient all segments of Moroccan society, there is a branch of occult studies specific to Islam (based on numerology , the grids / matrices and related entities) who called dimyati is relatively well established in the Souss which they say has the best exorcists and witch doctors, come from this region. ( southern morocco ..... Foum Hanch )
                                The Moroccan Myths and legends are reflective of the society that shaped them, the company that inherited a sober, without emphasis, and cohesion that are noticed certainly in the crafts common to African tales , tales that appear "needy" who wants to compare them to the Arabian Nights where the wealth of description, the excess of detail correspond to an art confined areas. The Myths and legends that still heard in Imouzzer. Between Aicha Kendicha and Berla Diele Kbor.

it is interesting to note that some high level Strangeness exist within that geographical area : ( Spain - Morocco )

you have in Morocco :

Chamharouch, the king of "jinn" ( http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post175686 )and Aicha Kendoucha? Queen of Satanism ( Kali Yuga View )? ....

Beastie Boys - Sabotage - YouTube
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-22-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X