in water produces & growth-stimulating radiation (
    Table 14) This
    energy emission occurs only during the act oI dissolving ; it- ceases
    completely when all the salt i8 in solution' No effect is noticeable
    when sugar is dissolved in water, or when palmitic acid is dissolved
    in alcohol. Wolff and Ras concluded therefore that the process
    of dissociation of salt into ions is the source of ultraviolet'

new tools to play with
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• All is Analogy

p 166

Walter Russell the Universal One Alchemy Chemistry

----------------------------- one more thing

"may the illuminated words of my beloved touch that deep chord in your consciousness that brings a dynamic awareness of your oneness in God Walter Russell

If Walter Russell had the MOJO .... it should appear in his quotes ..... numerologically ...... as is the case ..... he considered himself a Pythagorian

"God built the universe on number."

Pythagoras

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-09-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Sorry, but I haven't been following this thread.
        I want to know the title of the book you're extracting those charts. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
          Sorry, but I haven't been following this thread.
          I want to know the title of the book you're extracting those charts. Thanks.
          AetherScientist , good to read you ..... It is quite alright .... read the thread at your own pace

link in the previous post ....... Walter Russell the Universal One Alchemy Chemistry

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            AetherScientist , good to read you ..... It is quite alright .... read the thread at your own pace

link in the previous post ....... Walter Russell the Universal One Alchemy Chemistry

Thank you very much for the link MonsieurM
            I began interested in this thread because it seems it has a lot of activity and it's updated. I also have a book at home called "Matter and Radiation" but from an unknown italian scientist. It's all about frequencies and vibrations. A guy in the internet wanted pay to me 400 USD for that book that is 84 pages long.

Comment

Thank you very much for the link MonsieurM
              I began interested in this thread because it seems it has a lot of activity and it's updated. I also have a book at home called "Matter and Radiation" but from an unknown italian scientist. It's all about frequencies and vibrations. A guy in the internet wanted pay to me 400 USD for that book that is 84 pages long.
              the choice is yours ...... offer its content to world ( ie scan it ) ....... or make a quick buck ..... the third path is scan it ..... then sell it ...... the value is in its content .... not the format

Quickly Scan a Textbook With a Camera

Comment

the choice is yours ...... offer its content to world ( ie scan it ) ....... or make a quick buck ..... the third path is scan it ..... then sell it ...... the value is in its content .... not the format

Quickly Scan a Textbook With a Camera

I think I've the book scanned in an external hard disk. I'll search for it when I go to the other house and maybe I will upload some part of the book here. The problem is in italian language and I've to translate it for you. I've also very good info in russian.

Comment

I think I've the book scanned in an external hard disk. I'll search for it when I go to the other house and maybe I will upload some part of the book here. The problem is in italian language and I've to translate it for you. I've also very good info in russian.
                  it would be best to create a thread for these books .... as the thread can then become a reference when one does a search on them or their research ....

Comment

• Shall we continue the Dance of Synchronicities

Walter Russell the Universal One Alchemy Chemistry

P 168

Tesla Patent 396,121 - Thermo-Magnetic Motor

TESLA PATENT 396,121 THERMO-MAGNETIC MOTOR. + Joule Ringer ......

In Figure 1 the permanent magnet N is connected with a frame, F, supporting the axis M, from which the arm P hangs, and at the lower end of which the armature A is supported. The stops 2 and 3 limit the extent of motion, and the spring W tends to draw the armature A away from the magnet N. It is now to be understood that the magnetism of N is sufficient to overcome the spring W and draw the armature A toward the magnet N. The heat acting upon the armature A neutralizes its induced magnetism sufficiently for the spring W to draw the armature A away from the magnet N and also from the heat at H. The armature now cools and the attraction of the magnet N overcomes the spring W and draws the armature A back again above the burner H, so that the same is again heated and the operations are repeated. The reciprocating movements thus obtained are employed as a source of mechanical power in any desired manner. Usually a connecting-rod to a crank upon a fly-wheel shaft will be made use of, as indicated in Fig. 10; but I do not limit myself in this respect.
                    url=http://archive.org/stream/inventionsresear00martiala#page/392/mode/2up]The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting[/url]

CHAPTER XXXVI.

THERMO-MAGNETIC MOTORS AND PYRO-MAGNETIC GENE-
                    RATORS , 424

+

Heat pulse magnetic switching enables 200Gb/s hard drives – Computer Chips & Hardware Technology | Geek.com

(31) Law of Catalysis

"The presence of harmonics and discords."

--------------------------------

P 168 also called The Feminine Pole

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

if you play Harmonic Math with the 4*4 ( or "13*13" ) Sagrada Familia Magic Square .... you get :

1 5 5 4 = 69
                      2 7 6 9 = 96
                      8 1 1 5 = 96
                      4 2 3 6 = 69

Genesis .... interesting .....

That remembers me to Searl's Law of squares, non-linear mathematics and math with imaginary numbers.

What is harmonic maths?

Update
                      I'm starting to code a program to study cymatics. I don't know if a similar thing exist in the net. But the program generates tones and you put a speaker behind a piece of paper and you play the tones that the program generates. You record those forms that the salt is generating and the program capture it and save in a database.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The webcam record that image and translates it to computer-shapes. Then you can create a database and analyze those shapes.
                      Last edited by AetherScientist; 11-10-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

That remembers me to Searl's Law of squares, non-linear mathematics and math with imaginary numbers.

What is harmonic maths?
                        just plain reduction (i prefer harmonic Math ) .... 15 = 1 + 5

ex:

quiz Time What is the Name of The Highway known for UFO's :ie Extraterrestrial Highway :

Highway 3 7 5

......... Area 51

Update
                        I'm starting to code a program to study cymatics. I don't know if a similar thing exist in the net. But the program generates tones and you put a speaker behind a piece of paper and you play the tones that the program generates. You record those forms that the salt is generating and the program capture it and save in a database.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The webcam record that image and translates it to computer-shapes. Then you can create a database and analyze those shapes.

excellent experiment ..... I believe there is similar prog available .... posted by one of our fellow researcher ..... just got to find it

alright found it :

Llynch ...... you da man

http://www.energeticforum.com/199490-post2900.html

AetherScientist , check out this post made by our friend Llynch ..... I think you may find it interesting as it touches on your experiment

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• an old repost concerning Tesla's Thermo Magnetic generator

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post196832

New property of flames sparks advances in technology

Chemists at UCL have discovered a new property of flames, which allows them to control reactions at a solid surface in a flame and opens up a whole new field of chemical innovation.
                          Published in the journal Angewandte Chemie, authors of the new study have discovered their previous understanding of how flames interact with a solid surface was mistaken. For the first time, they have demonstrated that a particular type of chemistry, called redox chemistry, can be accurately controlled at the surface.

This finding has wide implications for future technology, for example in detection of chemicals in the air, and in developing our understanding of the chemistry of lightning. It also opens up the possibility of being able to perform nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide electrolysis at the source for the management of green house gases.

Results of the study show that depending on the chemical make-up of the flame, scientists can record a distinctive electrical fingerprint. The fingerprint is a consequence of the behaviour of specific chemical species at the surface of a solid conducting surface, where electrons can exchange at a very precise voltage.
                          did you know

List of Nikola Tesla patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. Patent 0,396,121 - Thermo Magnetic Motor - 1888 January 15 - Widely known that heat applied to a magnetic body will lessen its magnetizing ability; High enough temperatures will destroy the magnetic field; Mechanical power by a reciprocating action obtained from the joint action of heat, magnetism, and a spring or weight (or other force); In this patent, the application of heat to a body that is magnetized by induction or otherwise to the action of heat until the magnetism is neutralized to allow a weight or a spring to give action and lessen the
                          Tesla's US390721 Patent for a "Dynamo Electric Machine"
                          action of the heat to restore the magnetic effect to move the body in the opposite direction.
                          ps: I wonder how this Thermo Magnetic Motor would work with an HHO flame : How to build a simple, yet effective, HHO generator - YouTube / HHO Generator or Joe Cell construction - YouTube

caution flames are not to be played with respect the experiment and be cautious

--------------------------------------

Breaking the limits of classical physics

(Phys.org) -- With simple arguments, researchers show that nature is complicated. Researchers from the Niels Bohr Institute have made a simple experiment that demonstrates that nature violates common sense – the world is different than most people believe. The experiment illustrates that light does not behave according to the principles of classical physics, but that light has quantum mechanical properties. The new method could be used to study whether other systems behave quantum mechanically. The results have been published in the scientific journal, Physical Review Letters.

Comment

• to refresh your memory : some "old" news that were previously posted

Brain oscillations reveal that our senses do not experience the world continuously

(Medical Xpress) -- It has long been suspected that humans do not experience the world continuously, but rather in rapid snapshots.
                            Now, researchers at the University of Glasgow have demonstrated this is indeed the case. Just as the body goes through a 24-hour sleep-wake cycle controlled by a circadian clock, brain function undergoes such cyclic activity – albeit at a much faster rate.

Professor Gregor Thut of the Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology, said: “Rhythms are intrinsic to biological systems. The circadian rhythm, with its very slow periodicity of sleep and wake cycles every 24 hours has an obvious, periodic effect on bodily functions.

“Brain oscillations – the recurrent neural activity that we see in the brain – also show periodicity but cycle at much faster speeds. What we wanted to know was whether brain function was affected in a cyclic manner by these rapid oscillations.”

The researchers studied a prominent brain rhythm associated with visual cortex functioning that cycles at a rate of 10 times per second (10Hz).

They used a ‘simple trick’ to affect the oscillations of this rhythm which involved presenting a brief sound to ‘reset’ the oscillation.

Testing subsequent visual perception, by using transcranial magnetic stimulation of the visual cortex, revealed a cyclic pattern at the very rapid rate of brain oscillations, in time with the underlying brainwaves.

Prof Thut said: “Rhythmicity therefore is indeed omnipresent not only in brain activity but also brain function. For perception, this means that despite experiencing the world as a continuum, we do not sample our world continuously but in discrete snapshots determined by the cycles of brain rhythms.”

The research, ‘Sounds reset rhythms of visual cortex and corresponding human visual perception’ is published in the journal Current Biology.

so you experience the world through " pulsed DC" ...... interesting perspective

+

Pierluigi Ighina - Le Leggi del Ritmo e altro dispositivi - INFORMARMY.com

In the man there is the cardiac Rhythm, the respiratory Rhythm, that digestive, etc. etc.
                            It can be said that the presence of the Rhythm not only characterizes the existence of the living beings, but also of all that appears in the created Universe.
                            If we want to give the more possible synthetic definition of the Rhythm, we should say that it consists in an external alternate motion, that can have the form of a cyclical motion, both parabolic and spiral shaped, that expresses an inside Pulsation that expands and contracts continuously.

Now if the Pulsation is the inside aspect and therefore the hidden part of the Rhythm,the rhythmical spatial exterior movement of varing aspect, that manifests itself in less or more rapid succession, is all that can be known in apparent way,from the senses of a human being.

It is amazing to think as the Lumiere brothers( Lumière in french lingage means Light), with the invention of the cinema, they have revealed the rhythmic base of the creation to the world, but practically nobody has understood the true meaning of this extraordinary realization, that if from a side,it teach to create so likely illusions, to be able of to excite, to move, to frighten who looks it, at the peer of the most common events of the life, from the other side it stimulates to seek beyond thesensorial appearances, the true nature of the reality.

The work of Lumière brothers, has been a strong recall, but entirely misunderstood, to the revision of the fundamental principles of the cognitive sensorial methodology, a recall completely ignored and misunderstood, but only considered in it superficial aspect of simple show.

From Ighina,I have learned the Law of the Rhythm, of which Light and Matter are the opposed polarity of manifestation and the causes of the Stroboscopic Effect, that is the "veil" that hides to the men, the true nature of the Reality.
                            +

#3. Dock Ellis Trips His Way to a No-Hitter

The 5 Greatest Things Ever Accomplished While High | Cracked.com

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post205902

you should read the whole article

-----------------------------------------------------

and also ( linking it to : http://www.energeticforum.com/213598-post3445.html )

Research opens doors to UV disinfection using LED technology

Research from North Carolina State University will allow the development of energy-efficient LED devices that use ultraviolet (UV) light to kill pathogens such as bacteria and viruses. The technology has a wide array of applications ranging from drinking-water treatment to sterilizing surgical tools.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• remember these dudes http://www.energeticforum.com/204517-post2826.html

type " W fifty six " in numerology ( see children of light )

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

THE BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI's PROPHETIC MESSAGE - by Tomás Latino

Interplanetary ships, invisible to the human eye ( more so if they look like us ), are coming right now to the earth. These beings, invisible to the human eye, have always coexisted in our planet, and they dwell in temples and convents because they are mystics and they tray to impose the faith. (year 1939)

here is another story involving psychographic messages similar to Benjamin Solari

Jesus and Extraterrestrials according to Contactee Sixto Paz Wells | Exopolitics Institute News Service

November 5, 2012

(As Interviewed in 2011 by Mexican journalist and UFO Investigator Johanan Díaz Vargas)

Translated by: Giorgio Piacenza Cabrera

Two UFOs appear during Jesus’ Crucifixation. Painting at Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo.

SPW- I am part of a contact group which for 37 years has been receiving psychographic messages that have been corroborated through UFO sightings once appointments were made. There have been witnesses, like Spanish reporter Juan José Benitez and Judge Dr. Ana María Polo from “Caso Cerrado” (a TV program) in Miami. Throughout these years we haven’t just seen appearing and landed spacecraft but we have seen the crew members and also some related experiences have taken place such as when a spacecraft appears and projects a beam of light forming a luminous dome or “Xendra” which is a dimensional portal through which a person physically enters, is dematerialized, teleported and then undergoes an experience in another reality.

...... interesting name Sixto

Agrippa considered six as a perfect number (191). Since the number 66 is a doubling of the number 6, it can be viewed as a doubling of perfection or a symbolic representation of achieving perfect balance. Further, when the two sixes are added together, the result is 12, and when 1 and 2 are combined, the result is 3. Thus, the entire charm can be reduced to a complete symbol of the divine trinity.
                              from the article :

SPW- We would first have to remember what humanity’s prominent cosmic role is according to the extraterrestrials. The ETs say that our planet died 1200 million years ago as a result from meteor impacts that extinguished life in our planet and terminated with the Earth in such a way that it disappeared. But for the extraterrestrials, time is like an ascending spiral. In one of the spiral curves, the Earth died but the Universe continued. Thus, a group of civilization travels through time and space under the authorization of a galactic government formed by the 24 Elders of the Galaxy and comes to Earth before it dies creating an alternative and paradoxical time which has been intertwining with the real time of the Universe.
                              interesting ufo story with a mix of Alchemy ( would make sense if they have been visiting us for so very long )

the Triangular Book of Count of St Germain The Triangular book of Saint-Germain

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• btw :

Our Discussion with all its "Fractal" elements ( colors .... images .... links .... music ..... quotes .... etc ) ........ you can also view it as a variation of the "Psychographics" used by the Aliens

personally I see each post as a set of different Frequencies ( like a Fractal Construct ) .... to get the message across to "those who have eyes to see and ears to hear" ( NUM 153 ) ...... a Fist Full of Honey Bees ( NUM : 90 )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-10-2012, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X