The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fifth Key

The Fifth Key includes the Fermentation of the Stone with the perfect body, to make therof the medicine of the Third order. I will say nothing in particular of the operation of the Third work; except that the Perfect Body is a necessary leaven of Our Paste. And that the Spirit ought to make the union of the paste with the leaven in the same manner as water moistens meal, and dissolves the leaven to compose a fermented paste fit to make bread. This comparison is very proper; Hermes first made it, saying, that as a paste cannot be fermented without a ferment; so when you shall have sublimed, cleansed and separated the foulness from the Faeces, and would make the conjunction, put a ferment to them and make the water earth, that the paste may be made a ferment; which repeats the instruction of the whole work, and shows, that just so as the whole lump of the paste becomes leaven, by the action of the ferment which has been added, so all the philosophic confection becomes, by this operation, a leaven proper to ferment a new matter, and to multiply it to infinity. If you observe well how bread is made, you will find the proportions also, which you ought to keep among the matters which compose our philosophical paste. Do not the bakers put more meal than leaven, and more water than the leaven and the meal? The laws of Nature are the rules you ought to follow in the practice of our magistery. I have given you, upon the principal point, all the instructions which are necessary for you, so that it would be superfluous to tell you more of it; particularly concerning the last operations, about which the Adepts have been less reserved than at the First, which are the foundations of the Art.

The Sixth Key

The Sixth Key teaches the Multiplication of the Stone, by the reiteration of the same operation, which consists but in opening and shutting, dissolving and coagulating, imbibing and drying; whereby the virtues of the Stone are infinitely augmentable. As my design has been not to describe entirely the application of the three medicines, but only to instruct you in the more important operations concerning the preparation of Mercury, which the philosophers commonly pass over in silence, to hide the mysteries from the profane which are only intended for the wise, I will tarry no longer on this point, and will tell you nothing more of what relates to the Projection of the Medicine, because the success you expect depends not thereon. I have not given you very full instructions except on the Third Key, because it contains a long train of operations which, though simple and natural, require a great understanding of the Laws of Nature, and of the qualities of Our Matter, as well as a perfect knowledge of chemistry and of the different degrees of heat which are fitting for these operations. I have conducted you by the straight way without any winding; and if you have well minded the road which I have pointed out to you, I am sure that you will go straight to the end without straying. Take this in good part from me, in the design which I had of sparing you a thousand labours and a thousand troubles, which I myself have undergone in this painful journey for want of an assistance such as this is, which I give you from a sincere heart and a tender affection for all the true sons of science. I should much bewail, if, like me, after having known the true matter, you should spend fifteen years entirely in the work, in study and in meditation, without being able to extract out of the Stone the precious juice which it encloses in its bosom, for want of knowing the secret fire of the wise, which makes to run out of this plant (dry and withered in appearance) a water which wets not the hands, and which by a magical union of the dry water of the sea of the wise, is dissolved into a viscous water --- into a mercurial liquor, which is the beginning, the foundation, and the Key of our Art: Convert, separate, and purify the elements, as I have taught you, and you will possess the true Mercury of the philosophers, which will give you the fixed Sulphur and the Universal Medicine. But I give you notice, moreover, that even after you shall be arrived at the knowledge of the Secret Fire of the Wise, yet still you shall not attain your point at your first career. I have erred many years in the way which remains to be gone, to arrive at the mysterious fountain where the King bathes himself, is made young again, and retakes a new life exempt from all sorts of infirmities. Besides this you must know how to purify, to heal, and to animate the royal bath; it is to lend you a hand in this secret way that I have expatiated under the Third Key, where all those operations are described. I wish with all my heart that the instructions which I have given you may enable you to go directly to the End. But remember, ye sons of philosophy, that the knowledge of our Magistery comes rather by the Inspiration of Heaven than from the Lights which we can get by ourselves. This truth is acknowledged by all artists; it is for good reason that it is not enough to work; pray daily, read good books, and meditate night and day on the operations of Nature, and on what she may be able to do when she is assisted by the help of our Art; and by these means you will succeed without doubt in your undertaking. This is all I have now to say to you. I was not willing to make you such a long discourse as the matter seemed to demand; neither have I told you anything but what is essential to our Art; so that if you know the Stone which is the only matter of Our Stone, and if you have the Understanding of Our Fire, which is both secret and natural, you have the Keys of the Art, and you can calcine Our Stone; not by the common calcination which is made by the violence of fire, but by a philosophic calcination which is purely natural. Yet observe this, with the most enlightened philosophers, that there is this difference between the common calcination which is made by the force of Fire and the natural calcination; that the first destroys the body and consumes the greatest part of its radical humidity; but the second does not only preserve the humidity of the body in calcining it, but still considerably augments it. Experience will give you knowledge in the Practice of this great truth, for you will in effect find that this philosophical calcination, which sublimes and distills the Stone in calcining it, much augments its humidity; the reason is that the igneous spirit of the natural fire is corporified in the substances which are analogous to it. Our stone is an Astral Fire which sympathizes with the Natural Fire, and which, as a true Salamander receives it nativity, is nourished and grows in the Elementary Fire, which is geometrically proportioned to it.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2012, 05:12 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• The following are the arts to be studied, together with the Kama Sutra:

The art of understanding writing in cypher, and the writing of words in a peculiar way

The art of speaking by changing the forms of words. It is of various kinds. Some speak by changing the beginning and end of words, others by adding unnecessary letters between every syllable of a word, and so on

Knowledge of language and of the vernacular dialects

Shall we Dance

Anita Ward - Ring my bell Lyrics (Requested) - YouTube

Results of an experimental investigation of the acoustics and fluid dynamics of Tibetan singing bowls. Their acoustic behaviour is rationalized in terms of the related dynamics of standing bells and wine glasses. Striking or rubbing a fluid-filled bowl excites wall vibrations, and concomitant waves at the fluid surface. Acoustic excitation of the bowl's natural vibrational modes allows for a controlled study in which the evolution of the surface waves with increasing forcing amplitude is detailed. Particular attention is given to rationalizing the observed criteria for the onset of edge-induced Faraday waves and droplet generation via surface fracture. Our study indicates that drops may be levitated on the fluid surface, induced to bounce on or skip across the vibrating fluid surface.
      Jesus was known to walk on Water

+

Tibetan singing bowls - YouTube

The Six Keys of Eudoxus (Alchemy)

EUDOXUS = EUXODUS

The Exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Summary

See Exodus 13 and following chapters

The Book of Exodus tells how Moses leads the Israelites out of Egypt and through the wilderness to Mount Sinai, where God reveals himself and offers them a Covenant: they are to keep his torah (i.e. law, instruction), and in return he will be their god and give them the land of Canaan. The Book of Leviticus records the laws of God. The Book of Numbers tells how the Israelites, led now by their God, journey onwards from Sinai towards Canaan, but when their spies report that the land is filled with giants they refuse to go on. God then condemns them to remain in the desert until the generation that left Egypt passes away. After thirty-eight years at the oasis of Kadesh Barnea the next generation travel on to the borders of Canaan. The Book of Deuteronomy tells how, within sight of the Promised Land, Moses recalls their journeys and gives them new laws. His death (the last reported event of the Torah) concludes the 40 years of the exodus from Egypt.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• From #3503:

found the following as you mentioned Granite :
        Ah yes, it's something about that material. A dowser who can recognize the energy from a Hartmann line could do some experimenting further with this. The line has a dominant polarity even though both polarities exist within it, and it will shift daily at about each 56-57 minutes. The energy will raise and fall in intensity with the moon phases and 'go wild' during equinoxes.

A material like a metal placed on the energy line will create a pattern, like a 'sun' with radiating ray of different polarity or even pusles, like AC electrics. Different materials create different patterns. constellations of material may establish stable lines which do not shift polarity each hour. A few materials can break the energy line or interrupt it in the area of that material only. Two materials together may create totally new patterns.

The earth could be used as a circuit board where different materials can act as electronic components. We can build anything to process any information with very low-grade equipment if we understand this technology. Someone once did, which menhirs, Stonehenge etc gives evidence of.

Now, some materials act in a similar way. There are three materials that has the same effect on a Hartmann line. Gold, granite and amber. Metal, mineral and organic 'gold'? There is perhaps also a living gold with crystalline dispositions but with partly the same origins as amber, which is honey. Good substitute if your local dealer once again are out of those small bottles of ormus? Place a copper spiral in honey (the firm kind bound with sugar crystals, not fluid or processed honey) and investigate the energy signature!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSpEriGjUo

(Watch from about 2:35 to visualize what you can expect)

A granite stone has an energy direction flow just as a human body has. It also has negative and positive reflection sides. Building a house in stone, the builder may have the positive reflection side turned inwards and the negative turned outwards in order to 'scare off' people from the outside and making it unpleasant to hang around the place. It will project upon the surrounding area too. A ruin, an old bishop's mansion from the 1500's has these properties, as well as a constructed negative reflection inside the prison cell. Each room can be tuned as wanted, if the granite rocks one by one are placed in a manner taking consideration to it's energetic properties.

This manner of building houses became unmodern during the rise of the new science in the 1700's. But up to the early 1900's most houses still were built at least with consideration to the Hartmann grid, with walls placed upon the lines as they may interfere with biorythms. They alter the size and state of the aura, when in direct contact with a living creature.

Comment

• Good reading you Michael C .... and as usual ..... you provide us with some sweet treats

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
            From #3503:

A granite stone has an energy direction flow just as a human body has. It also has negative and positive reflection sides. Building a house in stone, the builder may have the positive reflection side turned inwards and the negative turned outwards in order to 'scare off' people from the outside and making it unpleasant to hang around the place. It will project upon the surrounding area too. A ruin, an old bishop's mansion from the 1500's has these properties, as well as a constructed negative reflection inside the prison cell. Each room can be tuned as wanted, if the granite rocks one by one are placed in a manner taking consideration to it's energetic properties.

This manner of building houses became unmodern during the rise of the new science in the 1700's. But up to the early 1900's most houses still were built at least with consideration to the Hartmann grid, with walls placed upon the lines as they may interfere with biorythms. They alter the size and state of the aura, when in direct contact with a living creature.
            from a great Master :

For one country is different from another; its earth is different, as are its stones, wines, bread, meat, and everything that grows and thrives in a specific region.
            Paracelsus

“Magnetism” is the king of all secrets ( 6 5 )

Paracelsus:

Comment

• "God built the universe on number."

Pythagoras

Study shows people capable of reading and solving math equations subconsciously

Medical Xpress)—Researchers at Hebrew University in Jerusalem have found that contrary to popular thinking, people are capable of reading sentences and solving math problems without consciously thinking about them. The team describes their experiments and results in testing such abilities in their paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

ps: we call it here the flow

Mayan Numbers Symbols

6 - Flow. Movement.
              +

Memory vs. Math: Same brain areas show inverse responses to recall and arithmetic

The data they recorded showed an inverse relationship – namely, the degree activation during memory retrieval predicted the degree of suppression during arithmetic calculation – which they say provides important anatomical and temporal details about DMN function at the neural population level.

recall Harmonic Math ..... a pulsating discussion

+

Picower research finds unexpected activity in visual cortex

For years, neural activity in the brain's visual cortex was thought to have only one job: to create visual perceptions. A new study by researchers at MIT's Picower Institute for Learning and Memory shows that visual cortical activity can serve another purpose--connecting visual experience with non-visual events.
              see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/214085-post3495.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• you want to try an experience to see the power of mirrors :

Have you ever worn blue Mirror Sunglasses :

( ray ban are so cliche )

why do you think it is famously worn by Highway Troopers.... people tend to seek the eyes of the person they are interacting with ....what happens when you see yourself ..... your behavior in front of a mirror .... when you look into your eyes ..... the door to your soul ... is a bit special ( for a few seconds ) ...

Picower research finds unexpected activity in visual cortex

For years, neural activity in the brain's visual cortex was thought to have only one job: to create visual perceptions. A new study by researchers at MIT's Picower Institute for Learning and Memory shows that visual cortical activity can serve another purpose--connecting visual experience with non-visual events.

hence the expression : "How can you look at yourself in a mirror"
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• found the following as a reference to Alchemy

heard it here : Jay Weidner - radiOrbit - 09-04-06 - 2012: The Odyssey - YouTube

Ehte Eve: Inca prophecy of the homo luminous/ Munay Ki

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
                  Inca prophecy of the homo luminous/ Munay Ki
                  Homo luminous

According to the prophecies of the Maya, the Hopi and the Inka, we're at a turning point in human history, a period of great turmoil and upheaval in which a new species of human will give birth to itself. We're going to take a quantum leap into what we are becoming, moving from Homo sapiens to Homo luminous – that is, beings with the ability to perceive the vibration and light that make up the physical world at a much higher level. For the first time, all of humanity will be able to evolve not between generations, but within a generation, which contradicts our beliefs about how evolution works. We'll take a biological quantum leap within our own lifetimes; and the physical, emotional and spiritual traits we acquire will be passed on to our children and our children's children.
                  BETWEEN BOTH WORLDS: Homo Luminous

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• ps:

have you noticed how kamasutra does not sound soooooooo sexual after all .... the wave of our discussion

I geeked it up a bit

Weird Science (1985) - IMDb

made me want to re watch it .... been a long time ...... but surely there is some symbolism we may find in the movie with what we know now ..... the actress was quite Harmonious to look at

for those too young to remember : it is two adolescent Perv ( slave to their hormones ) trying to recreate a Nymph

those are bras on their heads see also http://www.energeticforum.com/212502-post3354.html
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Full solar eclipse seen in Australia - IOL SciTech | IOL.co.za

November 14 2012 at 02:14am

Cairns - A rare full solar eclipse plunged north Queensland into darkness for two minutes early on Wednesday, delighting the thousands of people who had gathered on the Australian state's beaches.

13 11 12 = 4 2 3 = HM 9

-----------------------

one more thing : one of my favorite Author with such an amazing Imagination

Astrology: Tex Avery, date of birth: 1908/02/26, Horoscope, Birth Chart, Astrological Portrait, Biography

Born: February 26, 1908, 12:00 PM (unknown)
                      in: Taylor (TX) (United States)
                      Sun: 6°45' Pisces
                      Moon: 27°22' Sagittarius
                      Dominants: Pisces, Sagittarius, Taurus
                      Neptune, Uranus, Moon
                      Water, Fire / Mutable

Chinese Astrology: Earth Monkey
                      Numerology: Birthpath 1

while we are on joking :

what's up with URANUS ?

OURANOS has a more majestic intonation to it

Is the "nos" in "nostalgia" of the same origin as the "nos" in "nosotros"? - spanish etymology nosotros | Ask MetaFilter

I wasn't sure about the "nos" part. The OED says it comes from the ancient Greek "nostos":
                      "ancient Greek νόστος return home, in Hellenistic Greek as plural Νόστοι also the title of a lost poem of the Epic Cycle dealing with the return of the Greeks from the Trojan War < an ablaut variant of the base of νεῖσθαι to return home (cognate with Sanskrit nas- to consort together, astam home, Old English nesan to escape, be saved, survive, Gothic -nisan (in ganisan to be saved, healed), and perhaps Tocharian B nes- to be) + -τος, suffix forming nouns."

The Sanskrit "nas" ("to consort together") sounds like it could be related to "nosotros," but I'm not sure about the primary Greek origin they mention here.
                      OURA NOS

-------------------

The Sanskrit "nas" ("to consort together") sounds like it could be related to "nosotros," but I'm not sure about the primary Greek origin they mention here.
                      Al-Nas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sūrat Al-Nās (Arabic: سورة الناس‎), or Mankind, is the 114th and last sura, or chapter, of the Qur'an, the Muslim holy book. It is a short six-verse invocation, asking Allah for protection from the Satan.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Have you seen the work of Rob Bryanton?
                        Imagining the Tenth Dimension - A Book by Rob Bryanton

His theory has opened my eyes in many ways. It has been very helpful in the transition from knowing and believing to understanding, unifying old and new beliefs about 'how things work' expressed in terms of dimensions. It demonstrates how and why everything is true, but why you recieve only what you think is plausible and why that is the real 'truth' in my case or your case, although all possibilities are there if you or me want them to. I strongly recommend anyone to watch his film strips on Youtube about the dimensions, in order from the first dimension to the tenth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV47Mcmo25I

When you see that 3rd dimension is like a cubical frame in a film strip, and that the 4th dimension, time, is not progression but duration for different objects within each cubicle, you can see how each 3D frame is frozen in time just like the squares in a film but depending on how energy like thoughts and action has impact on duration and effect on what to happen next in the next cubical frame of 'now' moments.

Imagine the lightbulb in a film projector, sending it's energy into each frame of the film strip that rapidly passes through the light ray of 'now'. That is your spirit, flowing through the physical body of 'you' through each cubical moment of 'now'. Yours and others actions direct energy within the 'now' moment that leads to new or unchanged events in the next cubical 'now'.

The 5th dimension is all potential, possible or 'impossible' events as a result of how the energy in the 3D now moment are directed. The next cubical is the most probable one as a result from the energy directions within the preceeding one.

Our actions has impact in the 5th dimension. I finish my cup of coffee. In the 5th dimension, the most probable event is that my cup now is empty. Therefore, the cubicle with the empty cup will occur in front of my spirit to shine through.

Or, I do not drink all of my coffee. Then the cubicle where some of it remains in my cup is the most probable event given duration, to let my spirit shine through.

This explains the mechanism behind free will. Free will is choices made in the 5th dimension that reflects what will occur in the 3rd.

This explains the mechanisms behind things like law of attraction and why decisions can do 'wonders'. It explains how to make wine out of water.

But does this explain likelihood and probability? If this was true, wouldn't everyone be free to ride a flying pig if the just imagined that they would? Yes they would, and yes, there are limitations. Probability is not a limitation, it's just an indicator for the actual moment of 'truth'. Think fractals. The fractals of the present 'now' cubical frame contains infinite smaller cubes. Each one of us occupy one of those cubes. Depending on how we use our energy like thoughts and action, we can move to different fractal cubes within the great 'now' cubical progression in the 'time' film strip. Different fractals contain different probabilities. By moving from one fractal to the one next to us, we can elevate probability from let's say 10% to 11% that we can walk on water, if we try. Thoughts are energy, just like actions.

As we share the big 'now' cubical in 3D with everyone else, our different positions within the fractals alters the alignment of the big cube each time one of us moves between the fractals. The 'point of gravity' of the collective cube alters, make it turn in some direction to some degree, and align with another next 'now' cube in 5D. Our next moment of 'now' which our light shine through is a slightly different one than the one it would have been if nobody had changed fractal cube during the transition of the film strip.

This explain the mechanism of miracle. One person with the ability to put in a high energy level into his or her thought, can instantly travel to a fractal far away and create a miracle, which will align the collective cube with a next one where the miracle has duration. A too weak thought can be balanced out by other's opposing thoughts thereby preventing the miracle to occur, so it takes a strong mindset to achieve things in opposition with 'common sense'. That is what we recognize as 'probability'.

What we can't do is break through into 6th dimension. In 6D it's possible to go to any of the infinite number of possible 'now' cubicles that is or isn't connected to our present 'now' and which we might or might not align with. Our body can't travel from our present 3D 'now' to one where things not connected to our present situation occur. But our spirit can. We can do astral travel to places of low probability, measured by our present 3D location. To be able to travel, we have to move to the 3D fractal where the possibility is high enough to be the most probable outcome. And of course, other beings in this 6D environment can travel to us and visit us, if we allow it as probable through our current fractal position.

In 7D, where any variation of forces in nature are allowed, you might find beings that no longer have to be contained in any 'occasion cubicle' and are free to act as they please. If they want, they are free to be the light that gives a physical body the necessary energy, a costume to recieve experience from. XBox 360 get's boring after a while, let's try something else. Micro and macro cosmos, fractals...

Give it a thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
                          Have you seen the work of Rob Bryanton?
                          Imagining the Tenth Dimension - A Book by Rob Bryanton

I am not familiar with his work ...... have checked out the link ..... we are quite on the same page

XBox 360 get's boring after a while, let's try something else. Micro and macro cosmos, fractals...

Amen

Give it a thought

Another fitting analogy would be a 3d film strip made of Cubes:

remember you experience the world in Pulsed DC

ps: that pulse has increased and that is why you are experimenting Time Speeding up

Southern Cross with lyrics - Crosby, Stills, and Nash - YouTube

Crosby,Stills & Nash - Dear Mr. Fantasy - YouTube

Dear Mr. Fantasy lyrics
                          Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
                          Something to make us all happy
                          Do anything, take us out of this gloom
                          Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all laugh
                          Doing this, you break down in tears
                          Please, don't be sad if it was a straight life you had
                          None of us would've known you all the years

Each time you choose to sing the rock and roll blues
                          You take everybody's loneliness with you
                          What do you lose each time you face down a room?
                          All of us see how it changes through you

So sing of the ocean of tears you have sailed
                          Of strangers and lovers that took you
                          All of us sailed and all of us failed
                          In one way, we don't ever hear you

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
                          Something to make us all happy
                          Do anything, take us out of this gloom
                          Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSN_(album)

Many of Stills' songs on the album echo his marital problems ( Chapter 60 Agrippa on Melancholy ) , with "Dark Star" returning to the Latin rhythms he had favored all the way back to his Buffalo Springfield days. Crosby continued the existential probings consistent with much of his past work, and Nash offered both a radio-ready acoustic ballad with "Just a Song Before I Go", and an elaborate set piece re-creating a vision of an LSD experience that he had in Winchester Cathedral with "Cathedral". Many tracks were sweetened with a string section, a first on a CSNY project
                            Track listing

Side One

1. "Shadow Captain" (Crosby, Craig Doerge) – 4:32
                            2. "See the Changes" (Stills) – 2:56
                            3. "Carried Away" (Nash) – 2:29
                            4. "Fair Game" (Stills) – 3:30
                            5. "Anything at All" (Crosby) – 3:01
                            6 ."Cathedral" (Nash) – 5:15

cathedral by crosby, stills & nash - YouTube

Side Two
                            "Dark Star" (Stills) – 4:43
                            "Just a Song Before I Go" (Nash) – 2:12
                            "Run from Tears" (Stills) – 4:09
                            "Cold Rain" (Nash) – 2:32
                            "In My Dreams" (Crosby) – 5:10
                            "I Give You Give Blind" (Stills) – 3:21

Six o' clock
                            In the morning I feel pretty good
                            So I dropped into the luxury of the Lords
                            Fighting dragons and crossing swords
                            With the people against the hordes who came to conquer

Seven o'clock
                            In the morning here it comes I taste the warning
                            And I'm so amazed I'm here today
                            Seeing things so clear this way
                            In the car and on my way to Stonehenge

[Instrumental (Piano)]

I'm flying in Winchester cathedral
                            Sunlight pouring through the break of day
                            Stumbled through the door and into the chamber
                            There's a lady setting flowers on a table covered lace
                            And a cleaner in the distance finds a cobweb on a face
                            And a feeling deep inside of me
                            Tells me this can't be the place

All religion has to have its day
                            Expressions on the face of the Savior
                            Made me say
                            I can't stay

Open up the gates of the church and let me out of here
                            Too many people have lied in the name of Christ
                            For anyone to heed the call
                            So many people have died in the name of Christ
                            That I can't believe it all

Now I'm standing on the grave of a soldier that died in 1799
                            And the day he died it was a birthday
                            And I noticed it was mine
                            And my head didn't know just who I was
                            And I went spinning back in time
                            And I am high upon the altar
                            High upon the altar, high

[Instrumental (Strings)]

It's hard enough to drink the wine
                            The air inside just hangs in delusion
                            But given time
                            I'll be fine

Open up the gates of the church and let me out of here
                            Too many people have lied in the name of Christ
                            For anyone to heed the call
                            Too many people have died in the name of Christ
                            That I can't believe it all

And now I'm standing on the grave of a soldier that died in 1799
                            And the day he died it was a birthday
                            And I noticed it was mine
                            And my head didn't know just who I was
                            And I went spinning back in time
                            And I am high upon the altar
                            High upon the altar, high

[Ending (Strings and Piano)]
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• alright some new cool info :

Hormone affects distance men keep from unknown women they find attractive

Men in committed relationships choose to keep a greater distance between themselves and an unknown woman they find attractive when given the hormone oxytocin, according to new research in the November 14 issue of The Journal of Neuroscience. The findings suggest oxytocin may help promote fidelity within monogamous relationships.

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/206207-post2955.html

La petite mort, French for "the little death", is an idiom and metaphor for orgasm.
                              and http://www.energeticforum.com/197649-post2196.html

"This shows that oxytocin quite likely is very involved in emotional response," Korenberg says.

--------------------------

Researchers find that listening abilities depend on rhythms in the brain

(Medical Xpress)—Naturally, our brain activity waxes and wanes. When listening, this "oscillation" synchronizes to the sounds we are hearing. Researchers at the Max Planck Institute have found that this influences the way we listen. Hearing abilities also "oscillate" and depend on the exact timing of one's brain rhythms. This discovery that sound, brain, and behaviour are so intimately coupled will help us to learn more about listening abilities in hearing loss.

think repeated Mantras / Mandalas : Deva Premal - Mantras For Precarious Times - YouTube

+ ( re post because )

Neuroscientists suggest perception of harmonicity, not beating underlies perception of dissonance

Medical Xpress)—Researchers from the University of Montreal and New York University suggest in a paper they've had published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, that the perception of harmonicity in humans is more to blame for a dislike of dissonance in musical tones than is beating.

Those that argue for the second point out that there are incidences in music, such as rock, where people have learned to enjoy roughness, and thus an aversion to dissonant tones is more likely the result of something in harmonies that are preferred.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Mandala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maṇḍala (मण्डल) is a Sanskrit word meaning "circle." In the Buddhist and Hindu religious traditions sacred art often takes a mandala form. The basic form of most Hindu and Buddhist mandalas is a square with four gates containing a circle with a center point. Each gate is in the shape of a T.[1][2] Mandalas often exhibit radial balance.[3]

These mandalas, concentric diagrams, have spiritual and ritual significance in both Buddhism and Hinduism.[4][5] The term is of Hindu origin and appears in the Rig Veda as the name of the sections of the work, but is also used in other Indian religions, particularly Buddhism. In the Tibetan branch of Vajrayana Buddhism, mandalas have been developed into sandpainting. They are also a key part of anuttarayoga tantra meditation practices.

In various spiritual traditions, mandalas may be employed for focusing attention of aspirants and adepts, as a spiritual teaching tool, for establishing a sacred space, and as an aid to meditation and trance induction

According to the psychologist David Fontana, its symbolic nature can help one "to access progressively deeper levels of the unconscious, ultimately assisting the meditator to experience a mystical sense of oneness with the ultimate unity from which the cosmos in all its manifold forms arises."[6] The psychoanalyst Carl Jung saw the mandala as "a representation of the unconscious self,"[citation needed] and believed his paintings of mandalas enabled him to identify emotional disorders and work towards wholeness in personality.[7]

+

Study shows people capable of reading and solving math equations subconsciously

Medical Xpress)—Researchers at Hebrew University in Jerusalem have found that contrary to popular thinking, people are capable of reading sentences and solving math problems without consciously thinking about them. The team describes their experiments and results in testing such abilities in their paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

ps: we call it here the flow

Mayan Numbers Symbols

6 - Flow. Movement.

--------------------------------

Mount Meru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mount Meru (Sanskrit: मेरु), also called Sumeru i.e. the "Excellent Meru" and Mahameru i.e. "Great Meru", is a sacred mountain in Hindu, Jain as well as Buddhist cosmology and is considered to be the center of all the physical, metaphysical and spiritual universes. It is also the abode of Lord Brahma and the Demi-Gods (Dev).

The mountain is said to be 84,000 Yojan high (which is around 1,082,000 km (672,000 mi), or 85 times the Earths's diameter). Many famous Hindu and similar Jain temples have been built as symbolic representations of this mountain. The highest point (the finial bud) on the pyatthat, a Burmese-style multi-tiered roof, represents Mount Meru.
                                Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

Mt. Meru, Part 2 - The real gold of Khufu | Social, Physics | INTERFERENCE

Thus we find that God is associated in ancient Hindu mythology with the infinite and irrational golden ratio at the center of a Fibonacci spiral symbolized as a mountain, pyramid, spiraling vortex and by Venus in the night sky. Further reading on the subject describes Mt. Meru as home to all of the gods, closely resembling the Biblical concept of a heaven paved with gold.

see also : Mt. Meru, Part 1 - The crypt of Rosslyn chapel | Social | INTERFERENCE
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X