X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are into Tribal Music :

Hilight Tribe - Free Tibet(Music) Gangjanba - YouTube

it has nice flow to it ......... free your Tibet
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Another sweet treat of the season

I was curious of the energy properties of honey, so I made a simple device with a small plastic jar, a copper spiral and some honey.

The plastic jar is for a tobacco product, a kind of moist snuff very popular in Scandinavia but illegal in the rest of the EU. It's just tobacco, nothing else.
      The jar is about 70 mm across and about 25 mm high. As you can see, it has a small depression with a separate lid where the 'used product' could be contained. This revealed a certain but important feature of the device I made. Of course any jar will do, but this is what I used and the reader may try this in any way you find suitable with whatever material you can make use of.

I cut a piece of copper thread, 1,2 mm thick, and made it 42 cm long. Harmonic length I folded the copper thread at the center and wound the both ends clockwise and outwards into a pancake coil. Then I depressed the center slightly so it became a clockwise turning, expanding vortex.
      This picture gives the idea:

Then I put it in the jar and scooped honey over it. This picture should explain:

I tried to estimate the amount of honey, I'd say about 50 grams or less. The honey jar in the picture contains 500 grams.

I felt for any energy radiation with my hand and with dowsers, and sure enough the device was 'running'. Then i put on the lid, still energy flowing. The I put on the small lid for the 'waste space' and the energy stopped! I took it off. There it was again. I reckon the closed empty space in the depressed area can stop the energy. I lifted the lid closest to the honey and saw that it was in contact with the honey surface. That was why the energy was reaching through the first part of that lid. The device must be homogenous. I thought that the small depressed area could come to use, so I wrote a small note with a certain message, put it in the depression and put the small lid on top over it. Now my message are bathing in that enclosed energy.

I wound some masking tape 1½ way clockwise around the side to keep the lid firmly stuck. It would be a sticky affair if that honey came loose...

Does it work? It does. It has a calm, soft but progressive energy to a male but a very strong and 'pushing' effect to a female in this configuration. Actually, please do handle with care. This device gives a very strong push to female evolution, not firm or soft in any way, but rather chaotic.

As you can see, I didn't put much effort into doing something good looking. A nice wound spiral coil may do wonders with the effect. Different kinds of coils and lengths may give different results. All of this is ours to discover

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
        Another sweet treat of the season

I was curious of the energy properties of honey, so I made a simple device with a small plastic jar, a copper spiral and some honey.

As you can see, I didn't put much effort into doing something good looking. A nice wound spiral coil may do wonders with the effect. Different kinds of coils and lengths may give different results. All of this is ours to discover

SBB coil
        , my favorites .... got one hanging on top of my entrance door .... for good vibes

if i may , adding beeswax may enhance the effect

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-17-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Van Morrison - Into The Mystic (Original Version) - YouTube ................. Let's Play

Sura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mathematical structure of suras based on the number 19 = HM 1

The Miracle of 19 researched by Rashad Khalifa is a claim that the Quran is characterized by a unique phenomenon wherein the suras are mathematically structured based on the number 19. His work was initially accepted and endorsed by mainstream Muslims but was rejected later.[6] Here are a few of the facts highlighted by Dr Khalifa:

The Quran consists of 114 suras, which is 19 × 6[7][8] ( HM 1 * HM 6 = HM 6 )

The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of 19 words.[9]

This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters, i.e. 19 x 4.[10]

Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of 19 verses.[11]

Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals 19 x 16.[12] ( 96 = 15 = HM 6 )

The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of 19 words.[13]

The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of 19 letters.[14]

SUTRA ................. ABRACADABRA ............ SURA

Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

warrior for good edit
          शूर zUra m. brave man edit
          सूर sUra m. sun edit

सूर sUra m. propeller edit
          सूर sUra m. Calotropis Gigantea edit
          सूर sUra m. wise or learned man edit
          सूर sUra m. inciter edit
          सूर sUra m. teacher edit
          सुरा surA adj. drinking vessel edit
          सुरा surA f. alcoholic drink edit
          सुरा surA f. snake edit
          सुरा surA f. water
          edit
          सुरा surA f. wine edit
          सुरा surA f. spirituous liquor edit
          सुर sura m. deity edit
          सुर sura m. divinity edit
          सुर sura m. image of deity [ idol ] edit
          सुर sura m. sage edit
          सुर sura m. learned man edit
          सुर sura m. image of a god edit
          सुर sura m. symbolical name for the number thirty-Three edit
          सुर sura m. sun edit
          सुर sura m. idol edit
          सुर sura n. same as surA edit
          शूर zUra adj. warlike edit
          शूर zUra adj. daring edit
          शूर zUra m. hero edit
          शुर zura adj. brave edit
          शुर zura adj. valiant edit
          शुर zura m. lion ( A ZURA ..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_(color) ) edit
          शुर zura m. hero edit
          खलाः सुराम् अपिबन् khalAH surAm apiban sent. the wicked persons drank wine edit

सुरा surA f. wine UB40 Red Red Wine [Lyrics] - YouTube edit

see Omar Khayyam : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post193691

Prodigy - Stand Up (BEST QUALITY) - YouTube
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• It has nothing to do with anything, but for those who do not yet understand the importance of numbers, I'd like to tell a little anecdote:

Once upon a time, I was togheter with friends to lay a bid on a shed that was sold for moving from the site. There were other bidders, and highest bid would get the shed. We calculated the cost of buying the material new, just corrugated plate and some girders. We found the shed having a value of about 35,000 SEK. My friends wanted to place that bid. I gave it a thought and shouted -No! We will bid 36,900 SEK! I'll pay the difference myself!

We had the highest bid and got the shed. The other bidder were convinced we had a 'spy' among their realms. They calculated just like we did, 35,000 of value, and added 1,500 just to place a higher bid, 36,500 SEK.

Know the magic of 3,6,9.

Comment

It has nothing to do with anything, but for those who do not yet understand the importance of numbers, I'd like to tell a little anecdote:

Once upon a time, I was togheter with friends to lay a bid on a shed that was sold for moving from the site. There were other bidders, and highest bid would get the shed. We calculated the cost of buying the material new, just corrugated plate and some girders. We found the shed having a value of about 35,000 SEK. My friends wanted to place that bid. I gave it a thought and shouted -No! We will bid 36,900 SEK! I'll pay the difference myself!

We had the highest bid and got the shed. The other bidder were convinced we had a 'spy' among their realms. They calculated just like we did, 35,000 of value, and added 1,500 just to place a higher bid, 36,500 SEK.

Know the magic of 3,6,9.

Comment

• I was thinking about "Dead Zones" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_zone_(ecology)

Dead zones are hypoxic (low-oxygen) areas in the world's [ocean]s and large lakes, caused by "excessive nutrient pollution from human activities coupled with other factors that deplete the oxygen required to support most marine life in bottom and near-bottom water. (NOAA)." [2] In the 1970s oceanographers began noting increased instances of dead zones. These occur near inhabited coastlines, where aquatic life is most concentrated. (The vast middle portions of the oceans, which naturally have little life, are not considered "dead zones".)

......... I was wondering if Orgone Cloud Busters / Orgone pyramid could not be taylored to help restore the Dead Zones

History of Orgonomy & Wilhelm Reich's Discoveries

Another multi-year study of mine showed a systematic 34% boost to growth of mung beans when sprouted inside the orgone accumulator, and I've recently published a major paper on the subject of water anomalies created by orgone-charging. For example, water shows an increased absorption in the UV frequencies between 240-280nm when charged up inside an orgone accumulator, as compared to control samples. I've written multiple articles on these subjects, providing references to other verification studies of Reich's findings. My own works, and most of those of other scientists replicating Reich's findings, were undertaken with strict control procedures, and the best-available scientific measuring and data-acquisition equipment.
                see also Granite and paramagnetism ;)

----------------------------------- Let's Replay previous quote ..... viewed from a different Angle

the subject of water anomalies created by orgone-charging. For example, water shows an increased absorption in the UV frequencies between 240-280nm when charged up inside an orgone accumulator
                similar effect (UV Absorption ) as a Vogel Crystal + water

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• I think i am starting to understand .........

Orgone ..... Chi ....... Prana ...... is an energy that allows one (amongst many other things ) to Rewire his / her Brain , at Will ....

POLYMATH

it is all in the NeuroPlasticity ..... Hence Yoga ( as without so within yoga meditation and brain plasticity « YogaMed Blog )

New form of brain plasticity: Research shows how social isolation disrupts myelin production

The research sheds new light on brain plasticity, the brain's ability to adapt to environmental changes. It reveals that neurons aren't the only brain structures that undergo changes in response to an individual's environment and experience, according to one of the paper's lead authors, Karen Dietz, PhD, research scientist in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology in the UB School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
                  Ennio Morricone Two Mules for Sister Sara - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Terence Hill: Mein Name ist Nobody OST - 01 - My name is nobody - YouTube

New form of brain plasticity: Research shows how social isolation disrupts myelin production

+

From: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post199787

.... is related to 6

Sleep spindle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Function

Sleep spindles (sometimes referred to as "sigma bands" or "sigma waves") may represent periods where the brain is inhibiting processing to keep the sleeper in a tranquil state. Along with K-complexes they are defining characteristics of, and indicate the onset of, stage 2 sleep. They are often tapered at both ends and frequently seen over the frontal and central head regions. They may or may not be synchronous, but they should be symmetrical and bilateral.

During sleep these spindles are seen in the brain as a burst of activity immediately following muscle twitching. Researchers think the brain, particularly in the young, is learning about what nerves control what specific muscles when asleep.[3][4]

Spindles generated in the thalamus have been shown to aid sleeping in the presence of disruptive external sounds. A correlation has been found between the amount of brainwave activity in the thalamus and a sleeper's ability to maintain tranquility. [5]

Sleep spindles result from interactions between cells in the thalamus and the cortex.

Sleep spindle activity has furthermore been found to be associated with the integration of new information into existing knowledge [6] as well directed remembering and forgetting (fast sleep spindles) [7]

During NREM sleep, the brain waves produced by people with schizophrenia lack the normal pattern of slow and fast spindles.[8]
                    Tao

He who has in himself abundantly the attributes (of the Tao) is
                    like an infant
                    . Poisonous insects will not sting him; fierce beasts
                    will not seize him; birds of prey will not strike him.

(The infant's) bones are weak and its sinews soft, but yet its
                    grasp is firm. It knows not yet the union of male and female, and yet
                    its virile member may be excited;--showing the perfection of its
                    physical essence. All day long it will cry without its throat
                    becoming hoarse;--showing the harmony (in its constitution).

To him by whom this harmony is known,
                    (The secret of) the unchanging (Tao) is shown,
                    And in the knowledge wisdom finds its throne.
                    All life-increasing arts to evil turn;
                    Where the mind makes the vital breath to burn,
                    (False) is the strength, (and o'er it we should mourn.)

When things have become strong, they (then) become old, which may
                    be said to be contrary to the Tao. Whatever is contrary to the Tao
                    soon ends.

before i forget

Leonardo Da Vinci Loved his Naps and Marcel Vogel made his discovery right after his sleep / nap etc....

and

has its part to play too ..... My Name is Trinity - Theme - YouTube + The Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone) - YouTube
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• you know what is interesting :

He who has in himself abundantly the attributes (of the Tao) is
                      like an infant. Poisonous insects will not sting him; fierce beasts
                      will not seize him; birds of prey will not strike him.

...... funny how sometimes children see things .... we "adults" don't quite get .... we think that he must be tripping on me

many mystics saw some weird stuff too ..... or others with natural abilities

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Ehte Eve: Inca prophecy of the homo luminous/ Munay Ki

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
                        Inca prophecy of the homo luminous/ Munay Ki
                        Homo luminous

According to the prophecies of the Maya, the Hopi and the Inka, we're at a turning point in human history, a period of great turmoil and upheaval in which a new species of human will give birth to itself. We're going to take a quantum leap into what we are becoming, moving from Homo sapiens to Homo luminous – that is, beings with the ability to perceive the vibration and light that make up the physical world at a much higher level. For the first time, all of humanity will be able to evolve not between generations, but within a generation, which contradicts our beliefs about how evolution works. We'll take a biological quantum leap within our own lifetimes; and the physical, emotional and spiritual traits we acquire will be passed on to our children and our children's children.
                        BETWEEN BOTH WORLDS: Homo Luminous

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

Skeleton Man (Maasawu), the Hopi god of the dead

Name: Skeleton Man
                        Tribal affiliation: Hopi
                        Hopi name: Maasawu (Masau'u, Maasawi, Masawu, Maasaw, Masaaw, Masauwu, Masaw, Masao or Mosau'u), pronounced maw-sow-uh
                        Type: Lord of the Dead, culture hero, trickster

Skeleton Man is Lord of the Dead in Hopi mythology, but is often depicted as a benign and even humorous figure. In the Hopi creation epic Skeleton Man is a culture hero who taught the Hopis the arts of agriculture as well as warning them about the dangers of the world. In other legends, he plays the role of a very earthy trickster who chases women ( PAN ) and makes bumbling mistakes. These funny and scandalous stories make Skeleton Man into a more endearing, accessible figure. Although his aspects can be terrifying, Skeleton Man is generally considered a great friend of humanity who can be trusted to take care of Hopi people in the afterlife.
                        Hopi Legends & Prophecy - 11-14-2012 - YouTube

------------

a repost from : http://www.energeticforum.com/206935-post3030.html

Chaco Culture National Historical Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chaco Culture National Historical Park is a United States National Historical Park hosting the densest and most exceptional concentration of pueblos in the American Southwest. The park is located in northwestern New Mexico, between Albuquerque and Farmington, in a remote canyon cut by the Chaco Wash. Containing the most sweeping collection of ancient ruins north of Mexico, the park preserves one of the United States' most important pre-Columbian cultural and historical areas.[2]

Between AD 900 and 1150, Chaco Canyon was a major center of culture for the Ancient Pueblo Peoples.[a] Chacoans quarried sandstone blocks and hauled timber from great distances, assembling fifteen major complexes which remained the largest buildings in North America until the 19th century.[2][4]

Coordinates:

36.06°N = 36 6 = 15 = HM 6
                        107.97°W = 107 97 = 204 = HM 6

36.06°N 107.97°W = 6 6 = 12 = HM 3

Agrippa considered six as a perfect number (191). Since the number 66 is a doubling of the number 6, it can be viewed as a doubling of perfection or a symbolic representation of achieving perfect balance. Further, when the two sixes are added together, the result is 12, and when 1 and 2 are combined, the result is 3. Thus, the entire charm can be reduced to a complete symbol of the divine trinity.
                        Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

A wonderful question indeed!

Well, I'd say that there would be a point with having a person of 'wrong' image to teach. The whole point with Jesus was that he was a simple man of simple origin, but at the same time more royal and 'worty' than any king around. The last shall be the first etc. A returning Messiah would by definition be identified by being the last, but rightfully the first.

Let's replay it ..... differently ( love what you wrote Michael C )

The last shall be the first etc. A returning Messiah would by definition be identified by being the last, but rightfully the first.

Chakra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6 Description
                          6.1 Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra
                          6.2 Ajna: The Brow Chakra
                          6.3 Vishuddha: The Throat Chakra
                          6.4 Anahata: The Heart Chakra
                          6.5 Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra
                          6.6 Swadhisthana: The Sacral Chakra
                          6.7 Muladhara: The Root Chakra ( AARK )
                          don't you love synchronicity

-------------

"ancient Greek νόστος return home, in Hellenistic Greek as plural Νόστοι also the title of a lost poem of the Epic Cycle dealing with the return of the Greeks from the Trojan War < an ablaut variant of the base of νεῖσθαι to return home (cognate with Sanskrit nas- to consort together, astam home, Old English nesan to escape, be saved, survive, Gothic -nisan (in ganisan to be saved, healed), and perhaps Tocharian B nes- to be) + -τος, suffix forming nouns."
                          to return home or going back to Roots Which coincidently in Arabic , Roots mean:

AARK

----------------------------

The Root of the Root of Your Self

Don’t go away, come near.
                          Don’t be faithless, be faithful.
                          Find the antidote in the venom.
                          Come to the root of the root of yourself.

Molded of clay, yet kneaded
                          from the substance of certainty,
                          a guard at the Treasury of Holy Light –
                          come, return to the root of the root of your Self.

Once you get hold of selflessness,
                          You’ll be dragged from your ego
                          and freed from many traps.
                          Come, return to the root of the root of your Self.

You are born from the children of God’s creation,
                          but you have fixed your sight too low.
                          How can you be happy?

You were born from a ray of God’s majesty
                          and have the blessings of a good star.
                          Why suffer at the hands of things that don’t exist?

You are a ruby embedded in granite.
                          How long will you pretend it’s not true?
                          We can see it in your eyes.
                          Come to the root of the root of your Self.

You came here from the presence of that fine Friend,
                          a little drunk, but gentle, stealing our hearts
                          with that look so full of fire; so,
                          come, return to the root of the root of your Self.

Our master and host, Shamsi Tabrizi,
                          has put the eternal cup before you.
                          Glory be to God, what a rare wine!
                          So come, return to the root of the root of your Self.

Rumi
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2012, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• 6.7 Muladhara: The Root Chakra ( AARK )
                            Control The Dam and where the flow goes ...... is the first step to knowing yourself

from personal experience .... not many people know their Root Chakra and its many facets ( fractal ) ..... "Tame your Dragon" ...... ...... a Boat without a Captain

Come Sail Away Lyrics Styx - YouTube

------------------------------

A Navajo Medicine Man&#039;s Take on 2012 | 2012

There are certain energies that will be coming in waves over the next two years, increasing in frequency and intensity as time nears 12-21-12.

The first energy is the energy for compassion, spiritual growth and self empowerment. Each will experience it differently. Those who are spiritual will grow, those who are not spiritual, but are good hearted will begin to look for something “more”. Those of all religions will feel a pull for a more personal understanding and deeper spiritual connections. Those who are stuck in materialism and greed-thinking will feel agitated and angry. The energy that is coming in now is going to destroy their materialistic way of thinking. They can feel it and it isn’t comfortable. The change will be very hard for them.
                            They were telling me about an energy wave that causes the rebirth of the stars. It re-energizes the universe and it comes every so many thousands of years. They said it is about to happen again. This energy is electromagnetic and it comes in four waves. There will be a space of time between each wave. There will be like a shock wave, without any warning. The last wave will be the strongest.
                            read on

----------

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/210953-post3261.html

What are the Universal Currents

According to M. Rota they are constant in their direction, but variable in their intensity and density, depending on the time and place. They are at the origin of worlds, assuring the mechanism of the universe and dispensers of life and death.

The characteristic of a current at a given époque ( see our discussion and Harmonic Math ) and in a given place are reproduced with a frequency which it has been possible to determine. The laws which govern them are in effect immutable.

The Universal Currents create, maintain, modify, remove organic and inorganic life on the earth. The variations of intensity and density which occur are the causes of the actions and reactions which operate the one upon the other according to the place and époque. They give rise to phenomena which can be verified without being able always to explain them ( see also Astrotheology ) .

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Asymmetry ..... one of the great secrets of Nature

Time's quantum arrow has a preferred direction: BaBar experiment confirms time asymmetry

(Phys.org)—Time marches relentlessly forward for you and me; watch a movie in reverse, and you'll quickly see something is amiss. But from the point of view of a single, isolated particle, the passage of time looks the same in either direction. For instance, a movie of two particles scattering off of each other would look just as sensible in reverse – a concept known as time reversal symmetry.

"It was exciting to design an experimental analysis that enabled us to observe, directly and unambiguously, the asymmetrical nature of time," said BaBar collaborator Fernando Martínez-Vidal, associate professor at the University of Valencia and member of the Instituto de Fisica Corpuscular (IFIC), who led the investigation. "This is a sophisticated analysis, the kind of experimental work that can only be done when an experiment is mature."
                              U Got The Look - Prince - YouTube

btw: the sun is playing with the chakras Sun today &mdash; solar flares online

been like this for the past few days .... know thyself

Comment

• Sun

btw: the sun is playing with the chakras Sun today &mdash; solar flares online

been like this for the past few days .... know thyself

I will concur with you MrM, I feel the effects- the front of my head aches, massage helps dispell the feeling. Try shifting the feeling around the head, towards the sides and round the back, like a band of frequency, you will feel the buzzing, then meditate. If it's not the sun, then it might be HAARP, so meditation may lead to more awareness.

Comment

Working...
                                X