The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
    I was wandering about in my beloved forest a few days ago, thinking about what Al-Farabi put so wisely in your link above:

The answer I got was: You have many questions about good and evil. You don't need those questions. You have a heart.

The most complicated question require only the simplest of answers.

Rune for Heart ...... recognize O in

=

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-109.html

Originally posted by Michael C View Post

T represents victory
    Y upside down; death
    R is the spiritual warrior
    look carefully at heart you can find all 4 symbols overlapping each other

Runes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magical or divinatory use

In stanza 157 of Hávamál, the runes are attributed with the power to bring that which is dead back to life.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-05-2012, 01:36 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Learning to control brain activity improves visual sensitivity

Training human volunteers to control their own brain activity in precise areas of the brain can enhance fundamental aspects of their visual sensitivity, according to a new study. This non-invasive 'neurofeedback' approach could one day be used to improve brain function in patients with abnormal patterns of activity, for example stroke patients.
      Researchers at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging at UCL used non-invasive, real-time brain imaging that enabled participants to watch their own brain activity on a screen, a technique known as neurofeedback. During the training phase, they were asked to try and increase activity in the area of the brain that processes visual information, the visual cortex, by imagining images and observing how their brains responded.

After the training phase, the participants' visual perception was tested using a new task that required them to detect very subtle changes in the contrast of an image. When they were asked to repeat this task whilst clamping brain activity in the visual cortex at high levels, they found that those who had successfully learned to control their brain activity could improve their ability to detect even very small changes in contrast.

---------------------

The dance of quantum tornadoes

Tornado-like vortexes can be produced in bizarre fluids which are controlled by quantum mechanics, completely unlike normal liquids. New research published today in the journal Nature Communications demonstrates how massed ranks of these quantum twisters line up in rows, and paves the way for engineering quantum circuits and chips measuring motion ultra-precisely.

---------------------

Search for life suggests solar systems more habitable than ours

(Phys.org)—Scattered around the Milky Way are stars that resemble our own sunbut a new study is finding that any planets orbiting those stars may very well be hotter and more dynamic than Earth.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-04-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Rune for Heart ...... recognize O in

=

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-109.html

look carefully at heart you can find all 4 symbols overlapping each other

Magical or divinatory use

Runes in Eddic lore

In Norse mythology, the runic alphabet is attested to a divine origin (Old Norse: reginkunnr). This is attested as early as on the Noleby Runestone from approximately 600 AD that reads Runo fahi raginakundo toj[e'k]a..., meaning "I prepare the suitable divine rune ..." [18] and in an attestation from the 9th century on the Sparlösa Runestone, which reads Ok rað runaR þaR rægi[n]kundu, meaning "And interpret the runes of divine origin".[19] More notably, in the Poetic Edda poem Hávamál, Stanza 80 ( HM 8 ), the runes also are described as reginkunnr:
        +

The poem Hávamál explains that the originator of the runes was the major deity, Odin. Stanza 138 ( 13 + HM 8 ) describes how Odin received the runes through self-sacrifice:

I know that I hung on a windy tree
        nine long nights,
        wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin,
        myself to myself,
        on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.[22]

12 - Hanged Man

+

In stanza 139, Odin continues:

Rune Pages check it out + Medical astrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check out the M symbol above Mystic horse
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-05-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• check out the M symbol above Mystic horse

The runes have strong resonance, to me because of culture as well, but they always deserve to be considerated anyhow. I think this whole thread resonates with 'the way of the nordic shaman' for many reasons. The Asa-tradition is always including. Remember I said there were no conflict between christianity and Asa culture, seen from the Asa point of view at least...

I love the conclusion of the name TYR and

Victory, death, spiritual warrior. I've been pondering the 3,6,9 enigma and I keep ending up in such a pattern. Somehow I got hooked on the sentence
          Liberté, égalité, fraternité.

3. Liberté, freedom achieved through change in view of the world
          6. Egalité, equality recieved in exchange with liberated others
          9. Fraternité, 'Brother'hood with the creation

But for now, I'd like to switch 6 and 9,

6. Fraternité, 'Brotherhood' with the liberated others
          9. Egalité, equality with creation

3. Victory, knowledge
          6. Death, change of state
          9. Spiritual warrior, traveller

3. Idea
          6. Transformation
          9. Manifestation

Comment

• Here's a trace or hint to the origins of runes, from the cult of the god Mithra and leading further back to Zoroastrism.

209 (Runornas talmystik och dess antika förebild)

Comment

The runes have strong resonance, to me because of culture as well, but they always deserve to be considerated anyhow. I think this whole thread resonates with 'the way of the nordic shaman' for many reasons. The Asa-tradition is always including. Remember I said there were no conflict between christianity and Asa culture, seen from the Asa point of view at least...

I love the conclusion of the name TYR and

Victory, death, spiritual warrior. I've been pondering the 3,6,9 enigma and I keep ending up in such a pattern. Somehow I got hooked on the sentence
              Liberté, égalité, fraternité.

6. Egalité, equality recieved in exchange with liberated others
              9. Fraternité, 'Brother'hood with the creation

But for now, I'd like to switch 6 and 9,

3. Victory, knowledge
              6. Death, change of state
              9. Spiritual warrior, traveller

3. Idea
              6. Transformation
              9. Manifestation
              there is a missing component .... Amour / Amore

4. Amour

L.E.A.F.

Be L.E.A.F

Comment

• there is a missing component .... Amour / Amore
                The most important one

Comment

The most important one
                  Indeed

From the link you provided .... 4 elements represent the Chariot ..... LEAF

210 (Runornas talmystik och dess antika förebild)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-05-2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• you know what you realize after all this root seeking and dissecting ..... Religions across the world are quite similar to the Martial Art Schools .... really not much different .... when you compare their evolutions

ex :

Chivalry: Its Origins and Evolution - An Tir Culturewiki

Chivalry: Its Origins and Evolution

by Sir Valtorr of Oslo

Chivalry is a term origionated from the French, meaning "horseman", yet it is far more. Its meaning encompases the history of every warrior-code, traces of which can be found on every inhabited continent on Earth. Although it was known by different names, and its local customs varied with the climate and political structure of each nation, the basics of noble status, combat training, cerimonial appointment, and standards of Honor, Duty, and Loyalty exist in all the warrior codes of the European Knight, the Asain Samurii, the Zulu Warrior, the Roman Leigonaire, the Scandinavian Berzerker, the Russian-bred Mongel Warrior, the Canadian Skraeling, the North American Brave, and the Aztec Eagle Warrior. No matter who you are, or where your family came from, whether your ancestors walked on deserts or glaciers or jungles or even the tiny islands of the South Seas, you are decended from ancestors who held one common warrior-class with one basic code which, in all of of my European-American ancestry, was called chivalry. It is this history I know best, and upon which this article is based, yet it important to know that this subject is not limited to Central Europe and the Byzantium Empire, but applies to every civilization ever known on Earth. To understand any nation's history, you must understand chivalry. I cannot tell you exactly what chivalry is. No one can. Chivalry is an ideal, the vision of which is dependant on the viewer. What I hope to accomplish here is to outline the reasons why chivalry evolved at all, evolved as it did, and hopefully, a perspective on chivalry today. Yet this will only be my personal perspective which, while it has been founded on almost two decades of research, it is certainly not the only perspective.
                    observe the LOGO

+

Chivalry | Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh | Writings | Media Library | The Nimatullahi Sufi Order

Chivalry
                    by Dr. Javad Nurbakhsh

Before Islam appeared, the tradition of chivalry (javanmardi) in the Middle East was maintained through the training of men to be chevaliers (javanmardan).

The tradition of chivalry involved consideration for others (morowwat), self-sacrifice (ithar), devotion (fada-kari), the helping of the unfortunate and unprotected, kindness towards all created beings, keeping one's word and self-effacement - all qualities that were later to emerge as the noble attributes of the perfect human being from the point of view of Sufism.

In addition to these attributes of a true human being, the chevaliers were committed to a particular code of etiquette and conventions, from which the main objective and principles of chivalry or javanmardi were derived.

With the appearance of Islam, these chevaliers embraced the religion of Islam while retaining the conventions of chivalry, thereby founding the creed of Sufism on the basis of both Islam and chivalry. Thus, the etiquette of the chevaliers became part of the practice of the khaniqah and of the Sufis.

Gradually, as the philosophy of the Unity of Being (wahdato'l-wojud) and divine love were made more profound and appealing by sufi masters, the tradition of chivalry, hand-in-hand with it, gained an extraordinary influence and currency. The spirit of Sufism consisted of focusing one's gaze in one direction (towards God) through the power of love, and its method was to cultivate a humane code of ethics, which was equated with that of the chevaliers.

Sufism, then, has both an outward and an inward aspect: its inward aspect consists of traveling the path and traversing its stations to attain the level of subsistence-through-God (baqa'). Its outward aspect consists of the tradition of chivalry, which constitutes the development of the attributes of perfect human beings.

Sufis must know that they are the standard-bearers of the school of humanity and of the tradition of chivalry in the world today, and they must not allow modern civilization to destroy noble human qualities-a civilization which, from the outward point of view, raises human beings to the greatest heights, while at the same time lowering their inward qualities to a level beneath that of animals.

In the materialistic civilization of today, Sufis must strive to be examples of noble human beings in order to draw the desires and inclinations of others towards these humane attributes-attributes that are unique to the human species.

Sufis must exhibit to humanity the effects and results of the spiritual paradise they have discovered on the sufi path, so that others may be aware that their material paradise is worthless in comparison.
                    so you see it is not Game of Thrones ...... It is Game for your Throne .... your soul .... as YOU are Middle Earth Tolkien was talking about

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-05-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• I guess there's one story told in different languages, different adaptable storie versions for different cultures. When our modern science joins that group of different versions of the same story, our culture have developed to a level where it have defined itself as 'worthy'.

the bull was the first living thing created by Ahura Mazda
                      The name of the cow, first living creature (made out of frost) in the world in Asa terms, was Audhumbla. She gave Ymer milk, just as the goat Capella/Amalthea gave Jupiter/Zeus milk. So Capella, also heart of the Brahma, is the first.

Ymer is the second. While feeding Ymer, Audhumbla licked salty frost from ice, and Bure/Borealis appeared frozen within the ice.

Bure is the ancestor to Odin, Vile and Ve. The two latter are little known, but together the three brothers killed Ymer and made the earth and heaven out of his body. All Ymers children drowned in the blood of Ymer, except the Hrimturs/ice giant Bergelmer and his wife. Bergelmer=Noah, in this myth a descendant of the icy and gloomy Niflheim, later ruled by Loki's daughter Hel.

Interestingly enough, Jupiter is also known by the Babylonians as 'the bull calf of sun god Utu' or amar-Utu/Marduk. Marduk fights for the Annunaki, doing many things also associated with Thor, like battling Tiamat/the Midgard snake.

Utu, by association father of Jupiter, brings us back to Mitra/Mithra, and Shamash, travelling the skies in a chariot drawn by four horses..

Comment

I guess there's one story told in different languages, different adaptable storie versions for different cultures. When our modern science joins that group of different versions of the same story, our culture have developed to a level where it have defined itself as 'worthy'.

The name of the cow, first living creature (made out of frost) in the world in Asa terms, was Audhumbla. She gave Ymer milk, just as the goat Capella/Amalthea gave Jupiter/Zeus milk. So Capella, also heart of the Brahma, is the first.
                        another variant

Al-Baqara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sura al-Baqarah (Arabic: سورة البقرة‎, Sūratu l-Baqarah, "The Cow") is the second and longest chapter of the Qur'an. It is a Medinan sura and comprises 286 verses, including the single longest verse in the Qur'an (2:282)
                        Other notable passages include the famous āyat al-kursī or "Throne Verse", as well as the closing two verses which outline the six articles of belief before forming a prayer for forgiveness, divine mercy, and help against the enemies of faith.[2]
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-05-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• you know deep down ... we always have been reminded of the Alchemical Path ..... From women ( consciously or subconsciously ) seeking her Prince Charming ...... to Man watching Action Heroes ( see etymology of sura ) who get the Girl at the end of the Movie .... As the Japanese saying goes :

Women Right .... Men Left

just a thought

Comment

• observe the LOGO
                            Serpent tail, interesting!

the basics of noble status, combat training, cerimonial appointment, and standards of Honor, Duty, and Loyalty exist in all the warrior codes of the European Knight, the Asain Samurii, the Zulu Warrior, the Roman Leigonaire, the Scandinavian Berzerker, the Russian-bred Mongel Warrior, the Canadian Skraeling, the North American Brave, and the Aztec Eagle Warrior.
                            For some time I have wanted to mention the bezerks, but I haven't found the right angle. However, I'm surprised to see them mentioned among 'noble knights', that would disguise the 'shamanistic' side of the bezerk. The name bezerk means 'Bear clothes' impressing a man clothed in a raging bear's body and mentality. A spiritual warrior, fighting his battles in a trance state, invincible in any attacks from fire or iron. Male valkyrias. Chaos channelers.

In a book written by a contemporary shaman, I'd like to qoute and to my best ability translate a few words about the bezerk:

Once, my spiritual leader, who's name I won't mention here, gave me a drastic lesson in the essence of rune magic. He stabbed himself several times with a knife on his arms and in his chest - apparlingly without feeling any pain, just like siberian shamans in extacy might wound themselves with knifes and axes, without taking damage. With a grin in his face, my teacher stopped the heavy bloodflow from the wounds with his palms with a few, short strokes. The skin around the wounds pulled itself together, whitened, and the bloodflow stopped. He yelled with a loud voice to me: I am a bezerk, you are a weakling. If you dare, I can teach you to become a bezerk, to stop bloodflow and to materialize your 'animal skin' (hamr). You, poor excuse for a magician. You must understand that the bezerk is stronger than the rune magicians. There is no greater power than extacy. If you integrate extacy in rune magic it becomes very strong. If else, not.

Comment

• Michael C ... now you surprise me ...... was thinking of Berserkers last night

For some time I have wanted to mention the bezerks, but I haven't found the right angle. However, I'm surprised to see them mentioned among 'noble knights', that would disguise the 'shamanistic' side of the bezerk. The name bezerk means 'Bear clothes' impressing a man clothed in a raging bear's body and mentality. A spiritual warrior, fighting his battles in a trance state, invincible in any attacks from fire or iron. Male valkyrias. Chaos channelers ( SHINE EL ).

+

The dance of quantum tornadoes

Tornado-like vortexes can be produced in bizarre fluids which are controlled by quantum mechanics, completely unlike normal liquids. New research published today in the journal Nature Communications demonstrates how massed ranks of these quantum twisters line up in rows, and paves the way for engineering quantum circuits and chips measuring motion ultra-precisely.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-06-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• I can teach you to become a bezerk, to stop bloodflow and to materialize your 'animal skin' (hamr). You, poor excuse for a magician. You must understand that the bezerk is stronger than the rune magicians. There is no greater power than extacy. If you integrate extacy in rune magic it becomes very strong. If else, not.

In Ninja Talk ..... or Naruto ...... it is opening the 7th Gate

or if you prefer in PC Talk :

you just Overclocked your Chip
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-05-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X