Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
    Indeed, misery seeks company.

So true. The 'forest empress' today lesser known qualities is that she helps the one's living and working in the forest. If she blows down the rifle pipe, it then afterwards never misses it's target (except the individual animals that she protects ). She will awaken the tree coal burners if their stack catches fire, and so on. In a sense, she may be Diana.

Odin hunts her like an animal, whenever he sees her, uncertain why. That says something about Odin, the great patriarc. In all his wisdom, he is also the ignorant male. Thankfully Freya is his anima and balance is restored.
    Huldra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Huldra is a seductive forest creature found in Scandinavian folklore. (Her name derives from a root meaning "covered" or "secret".) In Norwegian folklore, she is known as the skogsrå or skogsfru/skovfrue (meaning "Lady (read, counterpart of a Lord) of the forest"). She is known as Tallemaja (pine tree Mary) in Swedish folklore, and Ulda in Sámi folklore. Her name suggests that she is originally the same being as the völva Huld and the German Holda.[1] A male hulder is called a huldu, or, in Norway, a huldrekarl.[citation needed]

Male huldes, called Huldrekarl, also appear in Norwegian folklore. This being is closely related to other underground dwellers, usually called tusser. Like the female counterpart, the huldrkarl is a shapeshifter who often lures girls under a fair countenance.
    Features

The huldra is a stunningly beautiful, sometimes naked woman with long hair; though from behind she is hollow like an old tree trunk, and has an animal's tail. In Norway, she has a cow's tail, and in Sweden she may have that of a cow or a fox. Further in the north of Sweden, the tail can be entirely omitted in favor of her hollow or bark-covered back.[citation needed]

In Norway, the huldra has often been described as a typical dairymaid, wearing the clothes of a regular farm girl, although somewhat more dazzling or prettier than most girls.[

Folklore

The huldra is one of several rå (keeper, warden), including the aquatic Sjörå (or havsfru), later identified with a mermaid, and the bergsrå in caves and mines who made life tough for the poor miners.[citation needed]

More information can be found in the collected Norwegian folktales of Peter Christen Asbjørnsen and Jørgen Moe
    Sámi
    Ulddaidvárri in Kvænangen, Troms (Norway) means "Mountain of the Hulders" in North Sámi. you know what this means ..... GPS Time
    Ulddašvággi is a valley southwest of Alta in Finnmark, Norway. The name means "Hulder Valley" in North Sámi. The peak guarding the pass over from the valley to the mountains above has a similar name, Ruollačohkka, meaning "Troll Mountain" - and the large mountain presiding over the valley on its northern side is called Háldi, which is a term similar to the above mentioned Norwegian rå, that is a spirit or local deity which rules a specific area.
    Kvænangen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+

will be going through the following text

The Eighth Mount Haemus Lecture | Order of Bards and Druids

The Eighth Mount Haemus Lecture
    Entering Faerie - Elves, Ancestors & Imagination

by Dr.James Maertens, Alferian Gwydion MacLir
    Abstract

Elves and Faerie folk are alive and well in modern culture, especially among the culture of magical folk and those pursuing a nature spirituality, but also most obviously in children's literature. Fictional representations of the Hidden People are drawing more and more on the study of folklore and actual present-day accounts of "meeting the Other Crowd." Rejecting the term "supernatural" and the dichotomy between subjectivity and objectivity, I consider the reality of the Sidhe as something that is part of Nature and part of the human psyche at the same time. Modern Druids must walk a fine line between the study of old folklore and the creation of new folklore. How do we live in a culture of scientific materialism and yet challenge the dominant knowledge paradigm? Looking at both fiction and non-fiction, I suggest a middle way between credulity and skepticism that posits the power of imagination as central to perception, and perceptions of the Faerie realms as manifest in many ways . However we commune with the Faerie realms, we do well to recognize the importance to our Ancestors of magical beings as integral parts of their world.
    Trained as an English professor and employed in various capacities as a wordsmith , it should come as no surprise that I start with words themselves. Words are the tools we use to craft reality.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2012, 01:06 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      sweet info ........... but you also have to consider the evolution of the "myth" through "Kali yuga" / Patriarchal Goggles ..... what was was once a Protecting Siren becomes a dangerous one ... woman is today associated with darkness / evil / Temptation etc ... .... imho

example : what does number 13 represent to the average person
      forgot to mention ...... the same Principle applies to DJINN

Faith and Reason

The world of our Ancestors was a world in which the realm of Faerie was always just around the bend. Faith and Reason were not in conflict for our Ancestors, but in the past few generations, the tensions have increased between cultural notions of what is rational and a faith in personal experiences with Otherworld beings. Faerie highways and hills still are given respect by those in the know, and folklore materials documenting experiences with Fairies have been collected throughout the twentieth century in Britain, Scotland, Ireland and in North America. Yet, folklorists suggest that the Fairy Faith is a dying belief system, based more in traditional storytelling than in actual experiences. The traditional storytellers and their sessions losing in the competition with television and radio, a culture educated into scientific materialism and positivism can only categorize such stories as "fiction." Belief in Fairies is presumed, by the dominant culture led by orthodox academia, to be a thing of childhood or so-called "primitive" societies operating without the benefit of adult reason or methods of empirical validation. Note in this characterization the central rhetorical trope: Science is adult while belief in spirits is childish.
      Despite this view, it is interesting to note that within druid and pagan circles the same time period during which such pre-scientific beliefs are supposed to have diminished has seen an upsurge of books about practices involving the folk of Faerie. There is a segment of society, druids among them, who openly embrace belief in the realm of Faerie and often claim to have experienced otherwise inexplicable encounters with this "Otherworld." Such adult believers are neither children nor members of a primitive society. Theirs is belief, but not a naïve belief. At least not always. Instead of credulity, we find active imagination.
      Druids in orders such as OBOD work intentionally with the beings of Faerie through meditation and inward journeys. There are branches of Wicca and other neopagan paths devoted to such work as well, using the term "Fairy" or not. Devas, nature spirits, the spirit of Dana or the land itself – all point to the same active imagination of a broader sort of Nature (e.g., Findhorn, McEowan, Stepanich).
      -------------------------------

Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing. But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies. Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them, I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world. But not until I had attained manhood did I realize that I was an inventor

Nikola Tesla
      My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get a new idea, I start at once building it up in my imagination, and make improvements and operate the device in my mind. When I have gone so far as to embody everything in my invention, every possible improvement I can think of, and when I see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form the final product of my brain.”

Nikola Tesla
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• let's see how we can influence your Imagination ..... in a good way ..... or a bad way .... (depending of course on your personal perspective ..... my heart is not your heart )

check out the best sellers in the fiction section : ( first thought )

what do you see

Best Sellers - The New York Times

.............. and that is how you create Antennas emitting FEAR / PARANOIA etc ..... YOU ..... fellow Cattle

Fehu – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

love the news lately going on overdrive about END OF THE WORLD not happening .... they seem to have missed the Bus .... Frankie Smith - Double Dutch Bus - YouTube .....
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Mother Earth

Thanks for the link to the 'Other Realm' of Fair Folk MrM. During the opening discussion about the langauge used he mentioned the Celtic word SIDHE (Shee) which I believe to mean woman. The Sanskrit for woman is STRI or SRI or SREE. Common links between apparently different cultures again

In Indian mythology Sree also known as Lakshmi, is regarded as mother earth. Sree, was one of fourteen treasures obtained from the 'ocean' or kosmik soup, when it was churned by the gods/anti-gods at the beginning of time. Sree was an entrancing beauty and the guardians of the eight points of the compass pursued her, but she chose Vishnu. In the article the 'Shee Folk' were described as people of the hollow hill. In Indian myth, the name of Sita (a representation of Sree) means 'a furrow'

You will be familiar with the Sri Yantra, sacred geometry used in christian temples- another representation of this feminine [faerie] energy.

You are right Monsieur, woman have lost their true meaning and have been devalued via later days religions and the media (being the biggest cult of all) Only fear us females if you go against the heart of the forest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayana View Post
            Thanks for the link to the 'Other Realm' of Fair Folk MrM.

You will be familiar with the Sri Yantra, sacred geometry used in christian temples- another representation of this feminine [faerie] energy.

You are right Monsieur, woman have lost their true meaning and have been devalued via later days religions and the media (being the biggest cult of all) Only fear us females if you go against the heart of the forest.
            None is Allowed to enter unless he / she has these :

that i know .....

Modern pagan and druidic philosophy and beliefs are, by contrast, based on the Hermetic principle of "as above, so below" which at its heart explodes the dichotomy between "above" and "below." Indeed, it explodes the hierarchical view of the cosmos itself and points towards circles, spirals, or what the physicists call a holographic universe in which every part reflects and contains the whole . .
            +

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

CHAPTER VIII

THE PLANES OF CORRESPONDENCE

"As above, so below; as below, so above."

The great Second Hermetic Principle embodies the truth that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. This truth is a truth because all that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units of activity, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.

For the purpose of convenience of thought and study, the Hermetic Philosophy considers that the Universe may be divided into three great classes of phenomena, known as the Three Great Planes, namely:

I. The Great Physical Plane. II. The Great Mental Plane. III. The Great Spiritual Plane.

These divisions are more or less artificial and arbitrary, for the truth is that all of the three divisions are but ascending degrees of the great scale of Life, the lowest point of which is undifferentiated Matter, and the highest point that of Spirit. And, moreover, the different Planes shade into each other, so that no hard and fast division may be made between the higher phenomena of the Physical and the lower of the Mental; or between the higher of the Mental and the lower of the Physical.

In short, the Three Great Planes may be regarded as three great groups of degrees of Life Manifestation. While the purposes of this little book do not allow us to enter into an extended discussion of, or explanation of, the subject of these different planes, still we think it well to give a general description of the same at this point.
            read on

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• you know how our perception of time seems to be acting a bit Funky

Quite a number of individuals have, over many centuries of human storytelling, claimed to cross over a kind of boundary from our world of normal reality to another world in which wonders occur. Among the wonders are encounters with strange cultures of apparently immortal beings, encounters with dead relatives or neighbors, banquets of uncanny sumptuousness, music and dancing with an uncanny quality, and, perhaps most notably, the passage of time in some inexplicable way so that people who enter Faerie and re-emerge into our ordinary world find that time has passed much more quickly here than there. Some, like Oisín, return and step back into the world they left, only to be reduced to old age and death. John Matthews in his firsthand account, The Sidhe, records extensive interviews with one of the denizens of Faerie and comments upon the irregular quality of Time in that realm and the fluidity of inner and outer realities.

Comment

• Eldar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eldar is both a Hebrew first/last name meaning "god resides" and a rare Norse first name meaning "Warrior who fights with fire"(Eld+ar (ar=Harjar)) Eld=fire. It is also a name meaning 'ruler' in the Turkic language. "El" means state or country in Turkic language, dar is a suffix from Persian language. Its also the word for 'fires' in the Icelandic, Swedish and Norwegian language. It is also a common first name among the Tatars, the Crimean Tatars, the Azerbaijanis, the Georgians and the Bashkirs.

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                FU

+

Y - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FOU ..... George Clinton - Loopzilla - YouTube

English
                [edit]
                Adjective

fou (comparative more fou, superlative most fou)
                Crazy
                [edit]
                Anagrams
                ufo, UFO
                Scots
                [edit]
                Etymology 1

From Old English full, from Proto-Germanic *fullaz, from Proto-Indo-European *pl̥h₁nós.
                [edit]
                Adjective

fou (comparative mair fou, superlative maist fou)
                full
                well-fed, full of food or drink, sated, replete
                drunk, intoxicated
                [edit]
                Adverb

fou (comparative mair fou, superlative maist fou)
                fully, very, quite, rather, too

fu - Wiktionary

Etymology 1

Reduced form of Latin focus
                [edit]
                Noun

fu m (oblique plural fus, nominative singular fus, nominative plural fu)
                fire
                [edit]
                Descendants
                French: feu
                [edit]
                Etymology 2
                see faire
                [edit]
                Verb

fu
                First-person singular past historic of faire
                Second-person singular past historic of faire
                Third-person singular past historic of faire
                [edit]
                Descendants
                French: fus, fut
                Fu ll of Fire .... a Phoenix

Eagles - Take It To The Limit - YouTube
                ps: 4 = FOUR = FOU + Raidho ............ 4 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Ann Eller | Dragon In The Sky

Planet X and ET Contact - LIVE Feature - Ann Eller - YouTube .... [B] personally not a believer in Planet X )

from her presentation, she shows a message she has received...

A Dragon
                  An Emerald (..Tablet )
                  A Cross (like Hendaye)
                  A Trident (Poseidon / Atlantis / Aquarius )
                  Arrow pointing Straight Up
                  Now i think we can translate the symbols :

A Dragon : two meanings

2012 -----> year of the Dragon

Dragon Represent Number 9 = 12 / 21 / 12

Nine is strongly associated with the Chinese dragon, a symbol of magic and power. There are nine forms of the dragon, it is described in terms of nine attributes, and it has nine children. It has 117 scales - 81 yang (masculine, heavenly) and 36 yin (feminine, earthly). All three numbers are multiples of 9 (9x13=117, 9x9=81, 9x4=36)[2] as well adding up individually to 9 (1+1+7=9, 8+1=9, 3+6=9).
                  -----------------

Emerald

+

------------------

A Trident :

Algiz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

Algiz (or Elhaz) – “Al-jiz” – Literally: “Elk” – Esoteric: Protection, Higher Self

Rune of the essential link or connection with the patterns of divine or archetypal consciousness, such as the Valkyrie.
                  ---------------

The Cross :

Winter Solstice

Maltese / St. John's Cross

In addition to the windmill analogy mentioned above, this is sometimes called the Regeneration Cross because it has eight points. Eight symbolises regeneration for many religious ideas. It is the holistic number in Buddhism for the number of steps to end suffering.

The number 8, like the lemniscate symbol for infinity , is a never-ending line. Tracing the shape of the 8 differs from the circle, square, triangle etc. in that the line crosses itself in the centre. This crossing symbolises death. But the line does not stop there; it carries on into a new life, just as the Christian cross symbolises new life. The eight therefore represents life, death, and rebirth ( ie winter solstice ) .
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Syncretism: The Magnum Opus. Part One - YouTube

Published on Dec 5, 2012
                    Syncretism
                    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    For the linguistic term, see syncretism (linguistics).
                    Syncretism /ˈsɪŋkrətɪzəm/ is the combining of different (often seemingly contradictory) beliefs, often while melding practices of various schools of thought. Syncretism may involve the merger and analogising of several originally discrete traditions, especially in the theology and mythology of religion, thus asserting an underlying unity and allowing for an inclusive approach to other faiths.

Comment

Now i think we can translate the symbols :

A Dragon : two meanings

2012 -----> year of the Dragon

Dragon Represent Number 9 = 12 / 21 / 12

-----------------

Emerald

+

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth - Secret of Secrets

Four is it in qualities,
                      shining in each of the planes of existence,
                      but thirteen ( 13 - Death ) in one ( 1 - Magician ) ,
                      the mystical number.
                      Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                      each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                      each shall channels be of the Great One
                      ------------------

A Trident :

Algiz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

---------------

The Cross :

Winter Solstice

Maltese / St. John's Cross

42 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .... read on

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy The Eagles-Journey of the Sorcerer ( Long Version) - YouTube

The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately no one knows what the question is. Thus, to calculate the Ultimate Question, a special computer the size of a small planet and using organic components was created and named "Earth". This appeared first in the radio play and later in the novelization of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The fourth book in the series, the novel So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, contains 42 chapters. According to the novel Mostly Harmless, 42 is the street address of Stavromula Beta. In 1994 Adams created the 42 Puzzle, a game based on the number 42.

magic - Wiktionary

Etymology

From Middle English magik, from Old French magique, reborrowed from Latin magice, borrowed from Ancient Greek μαγική (magikē, “magical”) (τέχνη (tekhnē, “art”)), derived from μάγος (magos), from magos magus, sorcerer, of Iranian origin; akin to Old Persian 𐎶𐎦𐎢𐏁 (maguš, “sorcerer”). Displaced native Middle English dweomercraft (“magic, magic arts”) (from Old English dwimor (“phantom, illusion”) + cræft (“art”)), Old English galdorcræft (“magic, enchantment”), Old English drȳcræft (“magic, sorcery”).
                      In some of the ancient writings it is said,"He who understands the number 13 will be given power and dominion"
                      The following are the arts to be studied, together with the Kama Sutra:

The art of understanding writing in cypher, and the writing of words in a peculiar way

The art of speaking by changing the forms of words. It is of various kinds. Some speak by changing the beginning and end of words, others by adding unnecessary letters between every syllable of a word, and so on

Knowledge of language and of the vernacular dialects
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• In some of the ancient writings it is said,"He who understands the number 13 will be given power and dominion"

The following are the arts to be studied, together with the Kama Sutra:

The art of understanding writing in cypher, and the writing of words in a peculiar way

The art of speaking by changing the forms of words. It is of various kinds. Some speak by changing the beginning and end of words, others by adding unnecessary letters between every syllable of a word, and so on

you may not have noticed it but we have covered indirectly ( ANALOGY ) each art ..... in our discussion

The following 64 arts are to be studied with the Kama Sutra:

Singing

Playing on musical instruments

Dancing

Union of dancing, singing, and playing instrumental music

Writing and drawing

Tattooing

Arraying and adorning an idol with rice and flowers

Spreading and arranging beds or couches of flowers, or flowers upon the ground

Coloring the teeth, garments, hair, nails and bodies, i.e. staining, dyeing, Coloring and painting the same

Fixing stained glass into a floor

The art of making beds, and spreading out carpets and cushions for reclining

Playing on musical glasses filled with water

Storing and accumulating water in aqueducts, cisterns and reservoirs

Picture making, trimming and decorating

Stringing of rosaries, necklaces, garlands and wreaths

Binding of turbans and chaplets, and making crests and top-knots of flowers

Scenic representations, stage playing Art of making ear ornaments Art

Preparing perfumes and odors

Proper disposition of jewels and decorations, and adornment in dress

Magic or sorcery

Quickness of hand or manual skill

Culinary art, i.e. cooking and cookery

Making lemonades, sherbets, acidulated drinks, and spirituous extracts with proper flavor and colour

Tailor's work and sewing

Making parrots, flowers, tufts, tassels, bunches, bosses, knobs, etc., out of yarn or thread

Solution of riddles, enigmas, covert speeches, verbal puzzles and enigmatical questions

A game, which consisted in repeating verses, and as one person finished, another person had to commence at once, repeating another verse, beginning with the same letter with which the last speaker's verse ended, whoever failed to repeat was considered to have lost, and to be subject to pay a forfeit or stake of some kind

The art of mimicry or imitation

Reading, including chanting and intoning

Study of sentences difficult to pronounce. It is played as a game chiefly by women, and children and consists of a difficult sentence being given, and when repeated quickly, the words are often transposed or badly pronounced

Practice with sword, single stick, quarter staff and bow and arrow

Drawing inferences, reasoning or inferring

Carpentry, or the work of a carpenter

Architecture, or the art of building

Knowledge about gold and silver coins, and jewels and gems

Chemistry and mineralogy

Coloring jewels, gems and beads

Knowledge of mines and quarries

Gardening; knowledge of treating the diseases of trees and plants, of nourishing them, and determining their ages

Art of cock fighting, quail fighting and ram fighting

Art of teaching parrots and starlings to speak

Art of applying perfumed ointments to the body, and of dressing the hair with unguents and perfumes and braiding it

The art of understanding writing in cipher, and the writing of words in a peculiar way

Art of making flower carriages

Art of framing mystical diagrams, of addressing spells and charms, and binding armlets

Mental exercises, such as completing stanzas or verses on receiving a part of them; or supplying one, two or three lines when the remaining lines are given indiscriminately from different verses, so as to make the whole an entire verse with regard to its meaning; or arranging the words of a verse written irregularly by separating the vowels from the consonants, or leaving them out altogether; or putting into verse or prose sentences represented by signs or symbols. There are many other such exercises.

Composing poems

Knowledge of dictionaries and vocabularies

Knowledge of ways of changing and disguising the appearance of persons

Knowledge of the art of changing the appearance of things, such as making cotton to appear as silk, coarse and common things to appear as fine and good.

Various ways of gambling

Art of obtaining possession of the property of others by means of mantras or incantations

Skill in youthful sports

Knowledge of the rules of society, and of how to pay respect and compliments to others

Knowledge of the art of war, of arms, of armies, etc.

Knowledge of gymnastics

Art of knowing the character of a man from his features

Knowledge of scanning or constructing verses

Arithmetical recreations

Making artificial flowers

Making figures and images in clay
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• St Germain Book Cover :

-------------

The Elves are indeed the Shining Ones, and Tolkien in the Silmarillion explores the ways that this immortal race is related to the Valar, the pantheon of creative spirits who shape the world. To a student of Celtic myths, it is quite apparent that Professor Tolkien was familiar with the cosmology of ancient Irish and Welsh culture. The Valar and the Elves are able to come and go from the Undying Lands in the Uttermost West, beyond Numenorian Atlantis.

Comment

• Atlantis

GreenBooks.TheOneRing.net™ | Out on a Limb | The Atlantis Connection

Numenorian Atlantis
                            "To put it succinctly, the Atlanteans were mighty and brilliant of mind; but eventually corrupted by power. More specifically, the people were debased by complacency while the leaders became arrogant and warlike. They made war on the nations nearest to them on the Mediterranean coast, and sought to take over ancient Athens. In the end Plato tells us:

…There occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea."

Sounds like the world today, sadly.

Comment

• linking it to Previous posts

Researchers Find Evidence of Other Universes Lurking in the Cosmic Background, page 1

Researchers Find Evidence of Other Universes Lurking in the Cosmic Background | Popular Science

Just when the search for exoplanets looked like the undisputed fashionable field of study for 2010, the cosmic microwave background (CMB) is stepping to the forefront of astronomy and cosmology. Last month, it was Oxford’s Roger Penrose claiming that he’d found evidence of a cyclical universe in patterns of concentric circles in the CMB, suggesting our universe is just one of many that have come before it (and will come after it). Now, another group of researchers are claiming the CMB contains evidence of other universes that exist concurrently (and outside of) our own.

The new evidence, put forth by a group of researchers at University College London, is based upon the model of “eternal inflation,” which is predicated on the idea that our universe is part of a larger and ever-expanding multiverse. Our universe is contained in a kind of cosmic bubble that exists alongside other universes contained in their own bubbles, and in these universes the rules of physics could be far different than in our own.

Comment

• Flow up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_horse_(mythology)

White horses (which are rarer than other colours of horse) have a special significance in the mythologies of cultures around the world. They are often associated with the sun chariot,[1] with warrior-heroes, with fertility (in both mare and stallion manifestations), or with an end-of-time saviour, but other interpretations exist as well. Both truly white horses and the more common grey horses, with completely white hair coats, were identified as "white" by various religious and cultural traditions.

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

----------------------- 13 and 6 inseparable

Uffington White Horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coordinates: 51°34′39″N 1°34′00″W
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X