• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better a Fist Full of Bees than Bags Full of Flies

Nate Dogg - Music and me - YouTube

Cupid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As described by Shakespeare in A Midsummer Night's Dream:[6]

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
    Nor hath love's mind of any judgement taste;
    Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste.
    And therefore is love said to be a child
    Because in choice he is so oft beguiled.[7]
    To Bee or not to Bee

Cupid and the bees

In the tale of Cupid the honey thief, the child-god is stung by bees when he steals honey from their hive. He cries and runs to his mother Venus, complaining that so small a creature shouldn't cause such painful wounds. Venus laughs, and points out the poetic justice: he too is small, and yet delivers the sting of love.

The story was first told about Eros in the Idylls of Theocritus (3rd century BC).[11] It was retold numerous times in both art and poetry during the Renaissance, and was a favorite theme of Lucas Cranach the Elder and his workshop, who produced more than twenty versions.[12] The German poet and classicist Karl Philipp Conz (1762–1827) framed the tale as Schadenfreude ("taking pleasure in someone else's pain") in a poem by the same title.[13] In a version by Gotthold Ephraim Lessing, a writer of the German Enlightenment, the incident prompts Cupid to turn himself into a bee:

Through this sting was Amor made wiser.
    The untiring deceiver
    concocted another battle-plan:
    he lurked beneath the carnations and roses
    and when a maiden came to pick them,
    he flew out as a bee and stung her.[14]

The image of Cupid as bee is part of a complex tradition of poetic imagery involving the flower of youth, the sting of love as a deflowering, and honey as a secretion of love.[15]
    BBC News - Rosslyn Chapel was haven for bees

Builders renovating Rosslyn Chapel, which was made famous in The Da Vinci Code, found the "unprecedented" hive while dismantling a rooftop pinnacle.

The bees entered the hive through a hole in a carved flower crafted by the chapel's master stone masons.

The 15th Century Midlothian building is undergoing a £13m conservation and site improvement project.

The discovery was made when two pinnacles, which had been made unstable by nesting jackdaws, had to be taken down stone by stone and rebuilt.

Malcolm Mitchell, of Page Park Architects, said: "It was a big hollow about the size of a gas cylinder and the hive had obviously been abandoned."
    Coordinates: 55°51′19″N 3°09′37″W

let's not forget Bee Flat ( B-flat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

Wu Tang Clan - Triumph- Killer Bees - YouTube

In art, Cupid often appears in multiples as the Amores, or amorini in the later terminology of art history, the equivalent of the Greek erotes.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-14-2013, 11:46 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• gang - Wiktionary

Etymology 1

From Middle English gangen, from Old English gangan ("to go, walk, turn out"), from Proto-Germanic *ganganan (“to go, walk”), from Proto-Indo-European *ǵʰengʰ- (“to step, walk”). Cognate with Scots gang ("to go on foot, walk"), Swedish gånga ("to walk, go"), Faroese ganga ("to walk"), Icelandic ganga ("to walk, go").
      +

Etymology 2

From Middle English gang, from Old English gang ("a journey, a way, a passage"), from Proto-Germanic *gangaz. Cognate with Dutch gang, Icelandic gangur.
      [edit]
      Noun

gang (plural gangs)
      (now chiefly dialectal) A going, journey; a course, path, track  [quotations ▼]
      +

Verb

gang (second-person singular simple present GANGST)
      Eye-dialect spelling of gan
      So

Nate Dogg - Keep It G.A.N.G.S.T.A. - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-15-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• =

Nate Dogg - Can't Nobody feat Kurupt - YouTube

Comment

• Bees

The temperature required to gestate a bee-hive is 33.72 degrees C (same temperature required to tune the frequency of Rosslyn Chapel to 432hz (ancient A )

As a symbol of the soul, the bee was associated with the goddess Demeter, when it could either be seen as symbolic of the descent to the underworld or the materialisation on leaving the body- this belief is in fact echoed throughout all cultures of the world. Generally, the bee can be regarded as a creative force, endowed with the element of fire (agni). It symbolised the priestesses of the temple and the Sibyls of Delphi as well as the pure souls of the initiate. The bee is cleansed by fire and nourished by honey; it's sting is burning and it's glittering form spreads light

In Welsh 'cwyraidd' from 'cwyr'- meaning wax, means 'finished.In Irish 'ceir-bheach' literally means 'bees wax' another word for perfection. So, for the Celts, the bee symbolised notions of wisdom and the immortality of the soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayana View Post
            The temperature required to gestate a bee-hive is 33.72 degrees C (same temperature required to tune the frequency of Rosslyn Chapel to 432hz (ancient A )

In Welsh 'cwyraidd' from 'cwyr'- meaning wax, means 'finished.In Irish 'ceir-bheach' literally means 'bees wax' another word for perfection. So, for the Celts, the bee symbolised notions of wisdom and the immortality of the soul.
            Nate Dogg - Keep It G.A.N.G.S.T.A. - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrano_de_Bergerac_(play)

Cyrano de Bergerac is a play written in 1897 by Edmond Rostand. Although there was a real Cyrano de Bergerac, the play is a fictionalization of his life that follows the broad outlines of it.

The entire play is written in verse, in rhyming couplets of 12 syllables per line, very close to the Alexandrine format, but the verses sometimes lack a caesura. It is also meticulously researched, down to the names of the members of the Académie française and the dames précieuses glimpsed before the performance in the first scene.

The play has been translated and performed many times, and is responsible for introducing the word "panache" into the English language.[1] Cyrano (the character) is in fact famed for his panache, and the play ends with him saying "My panache." just before his death. The two most famous English translations are those by Brian Hooker and Anthony Burgess.

Contents [hide]
            1 Plot summary
            1.1 Act I – A Performance at the Hôtel Burgundy
            1.2 Act II – The Poets’ Cookshop
            1.3 Act III – Roxane's Kiss
            1.4 Act IV – The Gascon Cadets
            1.5 Act V – Cyrano’s Gazette
            In the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode The Nth Degree, Dr. Crusher directs a version of this play with Lt. Barclay performing the lead role.
            CYRANO DE BERGERAC

+

Sourced

Give thought to life and liberty.
            [edit]
            The Other World (1657)
            L'autre monde ou Les états et empires de la lune (The Other World or The states and empires of the moon), often referred to as Voyage dans la lune (Voyage to the Moon). Full text online : The Other World: Society and Government of the Moon (2003) as translated and annotated by Donald Webb
            Cyrano de Bergerac - Wikiquote

"I established myself in a fairly remote country house and entertained my imagination with various means of transport. Here is how I betook myself to heaven.
            I attached to myself a number of bottles of dew, and the heat of the sun, which attracted it, drew me so high that I finally emerged above the highest clouds. But the sun's attraction of the dew drew me upwards so rapidly that instead of approaching the Moon, as I intended, I seemed to be farther from it than when I started. I broke open some of the bottles and felt my weight overcome the attraction and bring me back towards the earth..
            "
            "I think the Moon is a world like this one, and the Earth is its moon."

Most men judge only by their senses and let themselves be persuaded by what they see. Just as the man whose boat sails from shore to shore thinks he is stationary and that the shore moves, men turn with the earth under the sky and have believed that the sky was turning above them. On top of that, insufferable vanity has convinced humans that nature has been made only for them, as though the sun, a huge body four hundred and thirty-four times as large as the earth, had been lit only to ripen our crab apples and cabbages.
            The angel had told me in my dream that if I wanted to acquire the perfect knowledge I desired, I would have to go to the Moon. There I would find Adam's paradise and the Tree of Knowledge. As soon as I had tasted its fruit, my mind would be enlightened with all the truths a person could know. That is the voyage for which I built my chariot.
            Finally, I climbed aboard and, when I was securely settled on the seat, I tossed the magnetic ball high into the air. The chariot I had built was more massive in the middle than at the ends; it was perfectly balanced because the middle rose faster than the extremities. When I had risen to the point that the magnet was drawing me to, I seized the magnetic ball and tossed it into the air again.
            etc....

The people of your world became so stupid and rude that my companions and I no longer enjoyed teaching them. You must surely have heard of us: we were called oracles, nymphs, spirits, fairies, household gods, lemures, larvas, lamias, sprites, water-nymphs, incubi, shades, spirits of the dead, specters and ghosts.
            hope you are a bit surprised as it is a book written in 1657 .... not today

Stupid Human - Swamp Funk - YouTube ( and proud to be )
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-15-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayana View Post

As a symbol of the soul, the bee was associated with the goddess Demeter, when it could either be seen as symbolic of the descent to the underworld or the materialisation on leaving the body- this belief is in fact echoed throughout all cultures of the world. Generally, the bee can be regarded as a creative force, endowed with the element of fire (agni). It symbolised the priestesses of the temple and the Sibyls of Delphi as well as the pure souls of the initiate. The bee is cleansed by fire and nourished by honey; it's sting is burning and it's glittering form spreads light

Bee Gees- Night Fever - YouTube

In ancient Greek religion and myth, Demeter (/diˈmiːtər/; Attic Δημήτηρ Dēmētēr. Doric Δαμάτηρ Dāmātēr) is the goddess of the harvest, who presided over grains and the fertility of the earth

Her cult titles include Sito (σίτος: wheat) as the giver of food or corn/grain[1] and Thesmophoros (θεσμός, thesmos: divine order, unwritten law) as a mark of the civilized existence of agricultural society.[2]
              Moby - Honey (lyrics) - YouTube

-------------------

a repost : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-105.html

MARVIN GAYE - TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT MY BABY (TAMLA) - YouTube

Mayan Numbers Symbols

13 because there are 13 major joints in the body.

Ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and the neck is the 13th.

The meanings of the 13 numbers are listed here in their simplest form.

1 - The first energy. Initializing and the first gear. Complete.

2 - Recognition of choices. Duality.

3 - Vibration and communication.

4 - Stability.

5 - Empowerment.

6 - Flow. Movement.

7 - Middle of 13. Crest of wave.

8 - Highest Male Authority. Infinity.

9 - Highest Female Authority. 9 levels of creation.

10 - Manifestation.

11 - Transmutation of knowledge.

12 - Awareness of complete picture.

13 - Ascension. Rules all other numbers.
              +

The 20 Sacred Day Signs. Descriptions as they apply to people born on the day and the energy of the day.
              3rd day is Aj. Reed.
              Body parts: Spine

6th day is Ajmak. Condor.
              Body parts: Genitals.

9th day is Kawoq. Turtle.
              Body parts: heart, nervous system

12th day is Iq'. The Air.
              Body parts: Respiratory system, throat.

15th day is Kan. Serpent.
              Body parts: veins, nervous system. If this person has health problems it could be due to not following the Spiritual Law of the Creator.

18th day is Q'anil. Seed. ( see also Og : http://www.energeticforum.com/224544-post4153.html as in MAG OG )

btw : just checked guess what day it is ..... lady sync ..... Eagles - Witchy Woman ( 1972 ) - YouTube

Artstrology Date Checker

Feb 15 2013

MAYAN DAY: 8/Ajmaq

8 is Highest Male Authority. Infinity.

••••••••
              ********The 6th day is Ajmak. Condor.********
              Day to get in peace with Creator. To recognize our mistakes and offer apologies.
              We must ask for forgiveness and forgive others to move forward with peace.
              It is good to be in the company of Condor people when doing ceremony with ancestors.
              The strong silent type. Friendly but quiet and reserved.
              Ceremony: Ask to be in peace with the ancestors, parents and grandparents. Give thanks for life.
              To be at peace with Creator. Offer apologies and ask for forgiveness.

Body parts: Genitals.

Energy from: Caves, creeks, and beach. On this day, sexual restraint brings extra energy for the spirit.

Negative: bad habits, accepts lovers too easily
              Javi P3z Orchestra - El Safari - YouTube

t
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-15-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• 'No Link' Between Meteor That Hurt Hundreds And Asteroid That Flew By : The Two-Way : NPR

+

Meteor Crashes in Cuba Day After Russia Fireball | Space

Comment

• Don't Stop Till You Get Enough- Michael Jackson- Lyrics - YouTube

Ready for another Round

as you grow in knowledge .... it does not hurt to review some old subjects discussed ... as they reveals new facets ( truths ) ..... undiscovered yet by our trained eye

for instance : ORMUS ( posts on ormus : Google )

found an interesting article worth sharing and highlighting a few excerpt

( keep Agni in Mind )

Ormus

It is said that study of the Alchemical Path involves learning to view the same problem from many different angles, while gaining all the possible information about it from many fields . A diligent researcher of the esoteric in pursuit of this worthy goal, is bound to eventually run into a peculiar-sounding word, which keeps reappearing in the most diverse fields of study, each time supposedly meaning something else.
                  Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees (lyrics) - YouTube

The same Alchemical Path calls on its adherents to put together all their knowledge about a particular subject into a common cauldron as it were, in order to fuse it into something which just might become greater than the sum of its parts. In a feeble attempt to follow this precept, the present monogram is meant to be a brief summary of the material available on this topic. Perhaps it will help future researchers syncretise the various connections into a more meaningful whole.
                  I am referring to the word "Ormus" and its similar-sounding "Orme", both used as either a noun or a personal name. The two are encountered in one form or another in a mind-boggling array of contexts, most of which are nonetheless held to be completely unrelated, as shall be seen. Our goal is to hopefully try and establish such a relationship.

1. The Biblical Snake

The earliest mention of the term probably appears in the Bible in Genesis 3:1, where it says that "the serpent was more 'erom' than any beast of the field". The word "erom" has been translated from Hebrew as "subtil" in the King James Version and "crafty" in the New American Standard, and basically means "cunning" (though it can also stand for "naked" in other contexts.)

This is an archaic adjective form, based on the noun "orma" - "craftiness or shrewdness".

It's important to note in this respect, that the Serpent in the Biblical story is said to represent the Sumerian god Enki, whose symbol was the snake. Enki was described as having given mankind the ability to procreate, which in the Bible was metaphorically depicted by his giving Eve the fruit of "carnal knowledge".

It is obviously not a coincidence then, that one of Enki's common titles was "Buzur" - the Crafty One. It would seem therefore, that "orma" originally meant to denote an attribute of Enki.
                  The writings of Marconis are based on earlier conjectures by Rosicrucian scholar Baron de Westerode, who wrote in 1784 that the disciples of the Rose Croix came from the East into Europe in 1188, for the propagation of Christianity after the Islamic troubles in Palestine. The founder of their Order in antiquity was a seraphic priest of Alexandria, a Magus of Egypt named Ormesius, or Ormus. He founded the Society of Ormus, which was joined by groups like the Essenes of Palestine and the Theraputae of the Thebaid Tradition (See Nesta Webster's, "Secret Societies and Subversive Movements", London, 1924, p. 87 and note 37, and also Jonathan Sellers, "Qadosh: The Johannite Tradition") .
                  +

Before moving on, it should be mentioned that another very interesting theory exists about the meaning of the name "Rosenkreutz", besides "holder of the red cross". Some maintain that this is a combination of the Hebrew words "raz" meaning "secret", and "karoz" or "kroz", meaning "herald" (can be pronounced also as "roz" and "koroz") - making it "Herald of Secrets" or even "secret message". The first word could also be "rosen", which means prince or duke in Hebrew, which would make it "Prince Herald".
                  Shall we Dance

Kreuzer - Wiktionary + Kranz - Wiktionary + os - Wiktionary ( singular of osen ) + Rosenkranz - Wiktionary

The bees entered the hive through a hole in a carved flower crafted by the chapel's master stone masons

a rose is a medieval symbol for vagina

ps: try EROM in NUM ......

Mayan Numbers Symbols

+

Chakra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sahasrara (Sanskrit: सहस्रार, Sahasrāra), or Sahastrara, is the seventh primary chakra, according to Hindu tradition.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-16-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• in light of the previous posts : SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME - THE DRIFTERS 1960.wmv - YouTube

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-99.html

-------- To Love Somebody Lyrics - Bee Gees - YouTube

boundless love « Oculus divinorum v.4

Original Title: Venus-Neptune contacts and the divinity of love

Many astrologers like to emphasize the illusory nature that characterizes Venus-Neptune aspects. Apparently Venus-Neptune people don’t like the mundane, daily gestures that mark a long term relationship, they say. These people need fantasy, romance, escape. They’d rather pine than have the real deal. While that can be true, I’d add that those aspects present the possibility of having a direct romantic relationship (Venus) with the divine (Neptune). This is hardly a fantasy relationship, even if it doesn’t involve a blood and flesh human. Moreover, maintaining this relationship requires incredible discipline exacted upon a quotidian level.
                    A perfect example of this can be found in celebrated female Christian mystics. I looked at the natal charts of four famous women in the Middle Ages who had notable numinous experiences, and discovered three had Venus-Neptune contacts and to my surprize, all had at least one or more aspects that would indicate a strong libido or a more intense sexuality (e.g. Venus-Pluto, Mars-Venus, Mars-Pluto). While three examples hardly make a rule and the data may be debatable given how old these women are, it’s fair to say that finding birth data for such women is rare, and three for four isn’t bad.
                    1) The most famous example, the young Joan of Arc, claimed to have received visions from god. While I don’t recall any documents specifying any perceived romantic relationship with Christ, this warrior Capricorn sun had an unshakable faith in her communication with god. Her chart features a Venus-Neptune opposition in Capricorn-Cancer. Other interesting aspects include (in order of widening orb) a Venus-Mars trine, a Mars-Neptune sextile and a Mars-Pluto square.

2) Julian of Norwich was one of the most famous anchoresses of her time. She had an out of sign Venus-Neptune trine in Libra-Capricorn respectively. Other Key aspects in her natal include a Mars-Neptune square and a Venus-Pluto opposition. Her mystical writings, Sixteen Revelations of Divine Love are available on wikipedia and detail a very intimate relationship with god. Interestingly, she attributed both female and masculine traits to god, sometimes refering to god the mother.

I saw that God rejoiceth that He is our Father, and God rejoiceth that He is our Mother, and God rejoiceth that He is our Very Spouse and our soul is His loved Wife.

3) Catherine of Sienna was an Italian prioress. She had a Venus-Neptune square in Taurus-Aquarius. Other aspects: Venus-Mars sextile (with Pluto at the mid-point) and a Venus-Saturn sextile. You can read some of her writings at Drawn by Love. A very insightful excerpt:

I long to see you so totally ablaze with loving fire that you become one with gentle First truth. Truly the soul’s being united with and transformed into him is like fire consuming the dampness in logs. Once the logs are heated through and through, the fire burns and changes them into itself, giving them its own color and warmth and power.

4) Our final case lacks a Neptune-Venus contact. Teresa of Ávila was a Spanish mystic with a fierce Aries sun (trine Pluto) which was conjunct a very active Venus. Notable aspects include a Venus-Mars sextile, Venus-Saturn trine, Venus-Pluto square and Venus-Jupiter sextile. How intense and passionate was her relationship with Christ?

I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron’s point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying.

Personally I find that much hotter than what the best contemporary sex writers out there can come up with. But that’s just my opinion and I admit I do have Venus-Neptune conj in Sag. (And a Venus-Pluto sexile plus a strongly placed Mars squaring Pluto and trining Jupiter among other things…) While I doubt I’ll ever join the ranks of Christian saints and mystics, I do think romantic love in a relationship (Venus) is like a divine (Neptune) fire (Sag) that you must tend to. You submit to this task, this daily devotion of tending the fire with discipline, with compassion, with integrity, and all such things because it is a gift from the gods and one of the most powerful offerings you can return to the divine. For this Venus-Neptune native, there is no true love unless you are already in love with god.
                    ps: to Inhibit or Liberate such strong energy at will ( Tantra / Kama Sutra ) , one has to be in complete control of his or her Pineal Gland

The following are the arts to be studied, together with the Kama Sutra:

The art of understanding writing in cypher, and the writing of words in a peculiar way

The art of speaking by changing the forms of words. It is of various kinds. Some speak by changing the beginning and end of words, others by adding unnecessary letters between every syllable of a word, and so on

Knowledge of language and of the vernacular dialects

+

In the Book of Daniel 4:13, 17, 23[4] there are three references to the class of "watcher, holy one" (watcher, Aramaic `iyr; holy one, Aramaic qaddiysh).
                    The Watchers

The name Watcher, or Grigori, means "Those Who Watch", or "Those Who Are Awake", or "The Ones Who Never Sleep".

The mysterious eighth order of angels, the gentle Grigori were created by God to be Earthly shepherds of the first humans. The Grigori were both physically and spiritually gigantic, at least by the standards of the people who later wrote about them. They served early humanity as vast reservoirs of information concerning the finer points of civilization, and their selflessness was beyond compare. They were also called the Watchers, as it was their job to observe humanity, lending a helping hand when necessary but not interfering in the course of human development.
                    04 Soul Sugar - Nothing But The Truth [Freestyle Records] - YouTube .....
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-17-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Shivaree - The Snake (with lyrics) - YouTube

7. The Norman Snake
                      Having already encountered this word in so many different contexts, we continue to be surprised by finding that this is not the end. It seems that the root "Orme" or "Orm" is also incorporated into the names of not less than thirty locations in England and Scotland, the best known of which is the Great Orme's region in northern Wales.

According to etymologists, the term "orme" in this context comes from the old Norse word for "sea serpent", which word is phonetically transliterated into English as "orm". It is said that the Vikings gave this name to the Great and Little Ormes in Wales, because they thought the two looked like great sea-serpents when viewed from the water.

The tradition of Orme as the Snake appears to have carried on into the modern day, as I have been described a ritual called "The Sleeping Princess" conducted regularly by Druidic adherents at the ancient site of the Callanish Stones on the Isle of Lewis, which involves an invocation of "the Thirteen Coils of Ormus".

It has further been determined that "orm" as a snake is also the origin of the English word "worm". It is related to dragons in Norse legends, and is seen as the earliest reference to these beasts in Northern Mythology. Perhaps it is also significant that "orm" is coincidentally present in the adjective "Norman" itself - although this word obviously stems from "north man". And since the English word "worm" is probably also related to the Latin "vermis" - this begs further research into the "snake" relationship between "vermis" and the Norse "orm".

A general look at the origins of the surname or place-name "Orme" in America, reveals that most people who bear this name are of Scottish or Norman descent, and feel that it signifies a dragon or snake (with a minority stemming from the French "elm".( or El M ) )

8. The Copper Mines

John Lee Hooker - Crawlin King Snake (Lyrics) - YouTube

+

Ormus

John Lee Hooker - This Land is Nobody's Land - YouTube

9. The Alchemical Hermes

Some researchers have commented on the apparent similarity between the name Ormus and the above Greek messenger-god, Hermes. His symbols were his famed winged sandals and helmet, as well as the Caduceus staff - whose intertwined serpents had been an emblem of Enki in antiquity. There is a linguistic point here that has been missed, however.

The word "hermes" is considered to stem from "herma", which meant a "stone heap" in early Greek and thought to've been originally used as a boundary marker. This word is undoubtedly related to the Hebrew "arema", which means "heap" or "pile". And what is most interesting, is that although there would be several ways to spell this word in Hebrew, "arema" is in fact spelled identically to the previously mentioned word "orma" or "craftiness" - with the four letters, Ain, Resh, Mem and Heh.

+

AREMA = CRAFTINESS ....... MUSTANG SALLY - WILSON PICKETT. - YouTube

AREMA ..... AREM ....... HAREM ..... KAMASUTRA ...... The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There [Full Length Version] - YouTube

the four letters, Heh , Ain, Resh and Mem ..... the famed four wives

harem - Wiktionary

Etymology

From Turkish harem, from Arabic حرم (ḥaram) ‘something prohibited; sanctuary, women’; and later also from حريم (ḥarīm) with same meaning, both from حرم (ḥaruma) ‘be forbidden or unlawful’. (Eng. usg. 1623)
                      A group of female animals (cows) herded and controlled by a male animal (bull) of that species for breeding purposes. Such behaviour is exhibited by bovids including cattle and buffalo as well as moose, elephants, seals, sea lions, sea elephants.
                      +

Fehu – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets AND Ansuz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-16-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• the four letters, Heh , Ain, Resh and Mem

The Staple Singers ~ Let's Do It Again - YouTube

HEBREW GEMATRIA: Values from 1 - 9

- 5 - 3rd prime
                        --- Heh.

(In spelling, interchanges with: , , ; , ; , , ; , ; , .) (Heh = --- 6 --- Window or Vent-hole. (spelling for Yetzirah).
                        --- 10 --- an exclamation of grief. (for Asiah).
                        --- 15 --- signing, lamentation. (for Atziloth & Briah).)

--- As prefix: the (definite article).

--- To introduce a question: that.

--- the name of the fifth Sephira is --- 216.
                        --- to be bright or fresh; to thrive, to bloom.
                        --- to be hollow.
                        --- to flee.
                        --- fugitive.
                        --- vapor, mist.
                        --- (see also 417). turning or surrounding; circumstance or cause; account (of).
                        --- food.
                        --- ridge (of altar); top, bosses, bulwarks, rampart; vault; brothel; rim (of wheel); the back; plowers; piece of wood, board, plank; pit, cistern, den (of lions).
                        Under the boardwalk - The drifters - YouTube

+

70 > 7 - 70 - 70 = 2x5x7
                        --- Ayin.

(In spelling, interchanges with: , , ; , , , ; , ; )
                        (Ayin = --- 130/780 --- Eye)
                        --- "Yah is Lord"; also 76.
                        --- (720 w/f); watch-tower.
                        --- (720 w/f); proud.
                        --- curdled milk, cheese.
                        --- goings, progress; processions; ways; caravans, companies of travellers Dobie Gray Drift Away Lyrics - YouTube
                        --- to speak low, be still, silent.
                        --- (720 w/f); pr.n. "Judge".

--- (720 w/f); wine.
                        --- a miser.
                        --- (720 w/f); place; right, erect, firm; upright, honest; correct; rightly, well; a stand, base, pedestal; office; thus, so; a gnat or midge.
                        --- night; by night, calamity or distress.
                        --- a wailing or lamentation.
                        --- pr. n. "Comforter".
                        --- a seat or sitting; a session (of persons); association; deliberation; a secret.
                        --- to drag along, to pull about; to tear up, tear to rags.
                        +

200 > 2 - 200 - 200 = 23x52
                        --- Resh.

(In spelling, interchanges with: , ; , ; , , ; , ; )
                        (Resh = --- 510 --- Head).
                        --- (850 w/f); pr.n. "Lord of Heat", name of the Phoenician sun god.
                        --- to pour out; to cast (metal); to be firm, compressed; to set, place.
                        --- (1010 w/f); to awake.
                        - --- (850 w/f); for therefore; for, because that.
                        --- a Canaanite; a merchant
                        --- (760 w/f); delicacies, dainty bits.
                        --- (1010 w/f); to be angry; pr.n. "Anger".
                        --- a couch or bed.
                        --- (850 w/f); marked out or specified; a field or lot.
                        --- (760 w/f); a pair of shoes.
                        --- (760 w/f); to swallow down, to consume greedily.
                        --- a locust (winged and eatable).
                        --- (760 w/f); anklets.
                        --- to lick, to suck ( a bee ) .
                        --- (760 w/f); a people or nation; aggregation or community.
                        --- (920 w/f); to cover or deck.
                        --- a bough or branch.
                        --- branchy, full of boughs.
                        --- trodden out; new wine or must.
                        --- (850 w/f); to be high or hilly.
                        --- (760 w/f); to close or fasten; to be firm or strong.
                        --- bone; body, physical frame; self, strength ( see also os ..... in previous posts ) .
                        --- to turn or wind, to twist or pervert ( ero seinin ) .
                        +

40 > 4 - 40 - 40 = 23x5
                        --- Mem.

(In spelling, interchanges with: , , ; , .)
                        (Mem = --- 80/640; --- 90/650 --- Water.)
                        --- As a prefix: what!; whatever, somewhat; from, out of (particle of departure, sometimes used for indications of comparison or contrast)
                        --- pr.n. "Deceptive".
                        --- loathing; to loath, to abhor.
                        --- pr.n. "Brightness".
                        --- pr.n. "Son of Strife".
                        --- to cut, strip off, flay; to tear, snatch away, seize; to rob, steal, plunder; evaporate water; peep, twitter.
                        --- to bear, bring forth; child, offspring.
                        --- to draw, lift out.
                        --- a Jewess.
                        --- to wrap together, twist, bind; to bind, pledge; act torturously; to wound, to hurt, to destroy; to overthrow; writhing (labor pains); pangs; cord, rope, measuring line; a portion, an estate; a district, region; a snare, a toil; a band, a troop; destruction, desolation; hurt, harm; pledge; perverseness; a ropeman, shipman, sailor; a cable, ship's cable; a mast, helm ( H EL M.
                        --- to stick on, smear over; to be sticky, greasy, fat; to be white; milk, fresh milk; fatness; the best part.
                        --- to hang about, to be torn; to be mended in pieces or patches ( alchemy ) .
                        --- pr.n. "Yah Sees".
                        --- in secret, stealthily; to conceal or hide; to utter privily or softly; gentleness; gently.
                        --- to languish or faint; to wander or err, to act or speak rashly or foolishly.
                        --- to be burnt, swarthy.
                        --- to hide.
                        --- if not; whether not; perhaps; unless.
                        70 + 5 + 200 + 40 = 75 + 240 = 12 + 6 = 36 = HM 9

Mayan Numbers Symbols

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-16-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• When unto thee comes a feeling,
                          drawing thee nearer to the darker gate,
                          examine thine heart and find if the feeling
                          thou hast has come from within.
                          If thou shalt find the darkness thine own thoughts,
                          banish them forth from the place in thy mind.

Send through thy body a wave of vibration,
                          irregular first and regular second,
                          repeating time after time until free.
                          Start the WAVE FORCE in thy BRAIN CENTER.
                          Direct it in waves from thine head to thy foot.
                          But if thou findest thine heart is not darkened,
                          be sure that a force is directed to thee.
                          Only by knowing can thou overcome it.
                          Only be wisdom can thou hope to be free.
                          Knowledge brings wisdom and wisdom is power.
                          Attain and ye shall have power o'er all.

LINK

Comment

• good reading you BBX

---------------
                            Bright streak of light reported over Calif. - Yahoo! News

+

Comment

• THE STAPLE SINGERS -"Freedom Highway" (1965) - YouTube

Love of musical harmony is not nature but nurture

Our love of music and appreciation of musical harmony is learnt and not based on natural ability – a new study by University of Melbourne researchers has found.

Read more at:

--------------------

We are living in a bacterial world, and it's impacting us more than previously thought

(Phys.org)—Throughout her career, the famous biologist Lynn Margulis (1938-2011) argued that the world of microorganisms has a much larger impact on the entire biosphere—the world of all living things—than scientists typically recognize. Now a team of scientists from universities around the world has collected and compiled the results of hundreds of studies, most from within the past decade, on animal-bacterial interactions, and have shown that Margulis was right. The combined results suggest that the evidence supporting Margulis' view has reached a tipping point, demanding that scientists reexamine some of the fundamental features of life through the lens of the complex, codependent relationships among bacteria and other very different life forms.

Read more at:

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/201625-post2619.html

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications

A theoretical physicist has presented research that shows bacteria might transmit electromagnetic signals to produce species-specific wavelengths.

According to research presented by Northeastern University physicist Allan Widom, based on existing knowledge of DNA and electrons, bacteria can indeed communicate.
                              Humans Have Ten Times More Bacteria Than Human Cells: How Do Microbial Communities Affect Human Health?

The number of bacteria living within the body of the average healthy adult human are estimated to outnumber human cells 10 to 1.

and

Russian scientist named Alexander Chizhevsky, who noticed that when the sun had solar flares, bacteria in water would have an instant reaction, not light years later, but at the exact moment

Comment

• Strange Magic - YouTube

hi·er·o·phant /ˈhī(ə)rəˌfant/
                                Noun

A person, esp. a priest in ancient Greece, who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles.
                                The Hierophant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THE MAGUS by Peter Carroll
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                As a master of magic the Adept has some abilty to change himself
                                and the reality which surrounds him at will.
                                The mark of a Magus
                                however is that he is able to show other people how to change themselves
                                into whatever they desire through the discipline of magic.
                                There are
                                two main types of genuine Magus, the Apotheosis Magus and the Nemesis
                                Magus
                                . Additionally there is the Hierophant or pseudo-magus. Each is
                                recognizable by the debris left in his wake
                                The Apotheosis Magus, sometimes known as the Harlequin, is typically
                                a master of internal disguise and often external disguise also.

Frequently a person of fallstaffian tastes and grand gestures, he often
                                distinguishes himself in a variety of human endeavors precisely because
                                he has attained the freedom to be anything at all. Such freedom is often
                                won only after a tremendous personal struggle to repair the effects of a
                                difficult start in life. The Apotheosis Magus teaches by encouraging
                                emulation and then often finally capping it with outrage.
                                His play, which
                                is often never consciously formulated, is to provide a role model for
                                emulation by his accoltes and perhaps later to drive them away and throw
                                them back on their own resources, the horizons of which have been expended
                                by the encounter. The essential trick of the Apotheosis Magus is to
                                present magic as a source of boundless self confidence
                                . If he can convinc
                                e
                                his accolytes that they are magicians capable of anything such beliefs wil
                                l
                                tend to become self fullfilling
                                . The Apotheosis Magus implies this throug
                                h
                                the triumph of the will.

The Nemesis Magus implies it by showing that nothing is true. Both aim
                                to set the imagination free
                                . Both are exponents of a short and dangerous
                                path which is inevitably strewn with casualities and misunderstandings.

Yet this is considered to be a small price to pay if a few do win through
                                to a more effective self definition.
                                The continual setbacks, reverses and dry periods to which the magical
                                tradition is habitually prone are due to the frequent appearance of the
                                Hierophant or pseudo-magus figure.
                                The Hierophant always presents himself
                                as an exponent representative of something greater than himself. Out of
                                the multiple of roles, identities and behaviors that a person might adopt,
                                the Hierophant presents a single model as an ideal. This is particularly
                                convenient for the Hierophant as he need not be a perfect example of his
                                own ideal although he must at least make a show of trying in public.
                                Additionally, as it is he who defines the ideal, it is comparatively easy
                                for him always to appear one step closer to it than his accolytes.
                                Of course most Hierophants are merely religious teachers who rarely
                                venture into esoterics because of the potentially immense costs of public
                                failure. Yet there remains a depressingly long roll call of dishonor
                                for occult Hierophants or psuedo-magi.
                                The Hierophant inevitably teaches a system of magic that he has either
                                assembled from pieces or inherited. The most enduring systems are those
                                which are highly complicated, and of low magical effectiveness. They
                                should furthermore be surrounded with hosts of petty exhortations.
                                Aleister Crowley dabbled in the Hierophant mode but was a supreme
                                exponent of the Apotheosis Magus role. Nobody of any potential adhered
                                to him for long but many were ejected to find their own path.
                                Crowley's writings are liberally salted with deliberate invitations to
                                emulation and hero worship and as equally peppered with devices designed
                                to repel. However their effect has never been quite as reliable as the
                                presence of the magus himself was.
                                The Apotheosis path is lonely, difficult and dangerous. Such a magus
                                must be all things to all men and women. As a matter of policy he may be
                                continually engaged in challenging the limits of what is socially acceptab
                                le.
                                He may have to resort to trickery to make himself seem large enough to
                                accomodate the totality of his followers' expectations of him.
                                Any true friendship prevents him exercising his life's function towards
                                any person with whom it is shared and there will be few of his peers with
                                whom he can be completely open. He will get few thanks from society in
                                general for his efforts and perhaps only a grudging respect from those who
                                m
                                he touches. The tangible rewards of this role are limited to those he can
                                extract form his temporary followers. The Apotheosis Magus must be
                                continually alert to avoid the backlash from his own lifestyle and those
                                who have associated with him. He must always be one step ahead of the
                                police raid. He often comes to a bad end. Notable magi operating in
                                this mode include Cagliostro, Giordano Bruno, Paracelsus, and Gudjieff.
                                The Nemesis Magus is a rare figure in the generally positive esoteric
                                climate of the west. In the east the role is more common. The historical
                                Buddha with his rules and restrictions to provide accolytes with a slightl
                                y
                                new identity to adhere to. Rules concerning clothing, sex, and diet are
                                particularly effective. Such systems are indispensible to the Hierophant
                                in his ceaseless quest for followers. The complexities of his systems
                                guarantees protracted tuition and its comparative magical ineffectiveness
                                ensures that few will be tempted to go freelance. Such systems are design
                                ed
                                to create dependency.
                                New accolytes are always welcome in such systems no
                                matter how long their potential; for, in the absence of measurable progres
                                s
                                mere numbers at least provide some positive confirmation. Heresy and
                                Schism always threaten the Hierophant's position and system. Unrealistic
                                ideals and ineffectual means of attaining them will always attract critici
                                sm
                                and attempts at revisionism. Yet if these can be avoided the Hierophant c
                                an
                                look forward to extensive rewards from his followers, the lucritive
                                commercialisation of his system, and maybe postumous deification for what
                                it's worth.
                                Hierophantic magi frequently inherit the systems of the predecessors.
                                The Apotheosis Magus and the Nemesis Magus rarely have direct successors,
                                although Hierophants frequently appear on the scene afterwards and reduce
                                their works to a system. Pseudo magi outnumber the real thing by a large
                                margin. It would be unseemly to mention any living examples for whilst
                                there is life there is hope of change; however, Blatavsky, MacGregor Mathe
                                rs,
                                Dion Fortune, and Franz Bardon provide examples of past occult Hierophants
                                A single test serves to separate the true Magus from the Hierophant. The
                                false magus is never able to give a simple meaningful explanation of what
                                his teachings are supposed to do. His justifications are invariably
                                verbose and tautological concatenations of indefinable terms.
                                A host of petty Hierophants feast upon the debris of Crowley's work
                                without managing to enlarge themselves or their followers. Austin Spare's
                                works however have been largely resistant to sytematisation and slavish
                                adherence for he left little that could be made into dogma. Yet Crowley
                                and Spare between them exemplify the paradox facing the genuine magus.
                                Speak and be misunderstood or keep silent and be ignored. Most, it
                                appears, have chosen to speak knowing that the tricks of the Hierophant
                                are an indispensible medium but that these tricks ultimately obscure the
                                message itself. The hope is to blow some minds in the meantime.

Either
                                The Apotheosis of the Self
                                Or
                                The Nemisis of the Self
                                Will set the Kia soaring ( I disagree with this statement .... it is both NEMESIS and APOTHEOSIS that sets the KIA soaring .... ANISOTROPY )

Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours (HD) - YouTube

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

Bruce Lee

But promulgation begets systematisation
                                And the Apotheosis
                                Of Somebody Elses Self
                                Is for suckers.
                                http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-2565250.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X