The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's mix it up ...... and you as well

In Chinese astronomy, the stars of Corvus are located within the Vermillion Bird of the South (南方朱雀, Nán Fāng Zhū Què).[9]
    Vermilion Bird

Sometimes called the Red Bird of the South, the Vermilion Bird was chosen by the earliest Chinese astronomers to represent the planet Mars, and seven positions of the moon against certain stars in the northern sky. These seven collections of stars all together look like a bird on the wing.
    +

Curiosity sleeps as solar blast races toward Mars - The Denver Post

+

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-09-2013, 01:23 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• 65 > 11 > 2 - 65 - 65 = 5x13

--- (71); supreme Lord; The Lord (divinity). (G D 6+5=11: the formula of completion of the Great Work).
      --- (715 w/f); there; then.
      --- pr.n. "Swarthy".
      --- on account of.
      - --- (715 w/f); pr.n. "Son of Adad" (Syrian god).

--- (625 w/f); baskets; love-apples

Untroubled, scornful, outrageous—that is how wisdom wants us to be: she is a woman who never loves anyone but a ( spiritual ) warrior.
      - Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra
      (1885)
      Stevie ray vaughan - Tin pan alley " with route 66 pictures " - YouTube

---------

U.S. Route 66 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the original U.S. Highways, Route 66 was established on November 11, 1926—with road signs erected the following year.[2] The highway, which became one of the most famous roads in America, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois, through Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona before ending at Los Angeles, California, covering a total of 2,448 miles
      45:XXXIII CIRCUMLOCUTIONS.--"Every time you find in our books a tale, the reality of which seems impossible, a story which repugnant both to reason and common sense, then be sure that tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter the deeper the wisdom of the spirit." RABBI MOSES MAIMONIDES.
      it is always good to refresh one's memory :

01 Introduction to Secrets in Plain Sight Miniseries - YouTube

Uploaded on Oct 27, 2010

Secrets In Plain Sight (Secrets In Plain Sight) is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.

Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.

As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales.

First fully articulated 3D printed dress flaunts a woman's curves... and the Fibonacci Sequence | The Verge

The World's First Fully Articulated 3-D Printed Gown - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-09-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojo_(A...erican_culture)

MOJO ..........

Jimmy Smith I got my Mojo workin' - YouTube .....

mojo - Wiktionary

Etymology

Probably of Creole origin, cognate with Gullah moco ("witchcraft"), Fula moco'o ("medicine man")
        [edit]
        Pronunciation
        Rhymes: -əʊdʒəʊ
        [edit]
        Noun

COLOR="blue"]mojo[/COLOR] (plural mojos)
        A magic charm or spell.
        Supernatural power or luck.
        (slang) Personal magnetism; charm.

(slang) Sex appeal; sex drive.
        (slang) Illegal drugs.
        (slang, usually with "wire") A telecopier; a fax machine.

mo - Wiktionary

Etymology 1

From Middle English, from Old English mā, from Proto-Germanic *maiz, from a comparative form of Proto-Indo-European *mə-. Cognate with Swedish mer, Danish mer; and with Irish mó, Albanian më

Amanab
        [edit]
        Noun

mo
        speech, language, word

[edit]
        Antillean Creole
        [edit]
        Etymology

From French mot ("word")
        [edit]
        Noun

mo
        word
        +

Scottish Gaelic
        [edit]
        Etymology

Old Irish mo, mu
        [edit]
        Pronoun

mo
        my, mine
        and

jo - Wiktionary

Etymology

From Vulgar Latin *eo, attested from the 6th century in Romance, from Latin ego

Noun

jo (plural jos)
        (Scotland) Darling, sweetheart..

Comment

• Fever Ray 'If I Had A Heart' - YouTube

did you know : The Raven | Order of Bards and Druids

In northern regions Ravens have been observed to hunt cooperatively with wolves. Ravens will alert wolves to prey, wait for the kill, then feed. Wolves and ravens have also been seen to engage in playful behavior with each other, ravens swooping down at the wolves, who will chase them playfully.
          According to neurologist Stanley Cobb, birds do not have a complex cerebral cortex, such as mammals do, but rather, they have developed their hyperstraiatum, a part of their forebrain, that can carry out complex functions. Corvids, especially Ravens, Crows, and Magpies, have the largest brain size (i.e. the largest number of brain cells) among birds, including the largest hyperstriatum.

-------------------- there are a few more article we might cover later on :

Library
          Animals
          - The Bear
          - The Raven
          - Spiders as Guides ( see also dream catcher )
          - The Swan
          - Druids, Bees & Trees
          Druids, bees and trees form a golden triad

Druids, bees and trees form a golden triad, each sharing in a
          relationship of vital mutualism, cooperation and symbiosis. Bees
          pollinate trees, and trees feed and house bees. Druids interpret,
          protect and nurture both trees and bees as sources of health,
          wealth, wisdom, and access to the faerie world
          . Alan Watts, in
          the Tao of Philosophy, asks us to see beyond our ‘skinsacks’ to
          the outside which is part of our inside.
          I believe we need to apply
          that to our understanding of the natural world and our ancestors
          in interpreting the natural world, the Druids.
          This interaction between bees and Druids is preserved in the
          Scottish adage: “Ask a wild bee what the druids knew.” In Celtic
          society, bees were thought to have secret knowledge, and
          transmit communications between ours and the otherworld.
          Bees, with their secret language, were traditionally the
          messengers from the faery world
          . In some of the earliest know
          literature of Ireland, bees hold a prominent position. Bee
          references appear twice in Song of Amergin: (
          1) “I am a tear the
          Sun lets fall”, a metaphor for bees and honey that also was used
          in ancient Egypt,
          and (2) “I am the queen of every hive”. Among
          the natural wonders of Ireland to which Amergin was laying claim,
          no other receives two mentions.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-10-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• ----------------- side note

Words, are the garments with which speakers clothe their ideas.” (J. Regis. O'Connor). ▫
            and to get to AARK of the idea ..... one tries to "charm" these words into undressing and unveiling the spirit of the word ( see Rabbi Maimonide quote )

Fulcanelli wrote

for instance :

Am I A Hindu

"I AM GOD" CONCEPT

1. When Jesus Christ said: I AM GOD,
            Jews misunderstood him.
            Romans crucified him.

2. When Sufis [ The Mystical Muslims] said: I AM GOD,
            religious fanatics killed all of them.
            In the 9th century, Sufi Ibn MansurAl Hallaj was dismembered for proclaiming “ I AM GOD.”

3. When Shirley Maclaine said: I AM GOD,
            they went after her also. Lucky for her, she only had to deal with verbal abuses not any physical attacks

now read the following :

Untroubled, scornful, outrageous—that is how wisdom wants us to be: she is a woman who never loves anyone but a ( spiritual ) warrior.
            - Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra
            (1885)

--- (625 w/f); baskets; love-apples

PS:
            Chapter forty-two captures the essence of polarity and synthesis ( see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-68.html ):
            The Tao begot one.
            One begot two.
            Two begot three.
            And three begot the ten thousand things.

The ten thousand things carry yin and embrace yang.
            They achieve harmony by combining these forces..
            you may not have noticed it but it is also the beginning of ....... the Fibonacci series

if you consider the Tao as 1

1 begot 1
            1 begot 2
            2 begot 3
            and 3 begot etc....

Fibonacci number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

Ãœbermensch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Übermensch (German for "Overman, Overhuman, Above-Human, Superman, Super-human"; German pronunciation: [ˈˀyːbɐmɛnʃ]) is a concept in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. Nietzsche posited the Übermensch as a goal for humanity to set for itself in his 1883 book Thus Spoke Zarathustra (German: Also Sprach Zarathustra).

There is no overall consensus regarding the precise meaning of the Übermensch, nor on the importance of the concept in Nietzsche's thought.

the concept is actually easier to grasp when you use the analogy of an electric circuit:

=

An LC circuit, also called a resonant circuit, tank circuit, or tuned circuit, consists of an inductor, represented by the letter L, and a capacitor, represented by the letter C. When connected together, they can act as an electrical resonator, an electrical analogue of a tuning fork, storing energy oscillating at the circuit's resonant frequency.

An LC circuit is an idealized model since it assumes there is no dissipation of energy due to resistance

Sowilo – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

“The guide leads you to the doorway, then waits for your return.”

Sowilo – “So-iölo” – Literally: “Sun” (Sol) – Esoteric: wholeness, success

Rune of guidance, goal setting and success.

Psi: central nervous system, seat of the soul, revelation, wholeness

Energy: sun-wheel, strengthening the hvel/charka, cosmic energies, motivation, life-giving force, action

Mundane: sunlight, fire, meeting of goals, confidence, taking action

Divinations: Guidance, hope, success, goals, honor, life purpose, faith in outcomes; or false goals, bad advice, false success, gullibility, loss of goals.

Governs:

Transmutation of thought into energy for action
            Activating highest values
            Strengthening of psychic centers (hvel aka Chakras)
            Increase in spiritual will and optimal health
            Guidance through the pathways, “enlightenment”
            Victory and success through individual will
            ------------------

ps: Love Apples : love apples - Dictionary of sexual terms ( see also og - Wiktionary , previously discussed )

i don't necessarily adhere to all of nietzsche's idea ...... feel closer to Uber Urban Dictionary: munchies

Norwegian Vikings grew hemp | ScienceNordic

December 14, 2012 - 06:28

Cannabis was cultivated 1,300 years ago at a farm in Southern Norway.

The Sosteli farmsted, in Norway's southermmost Vest-Agder County, offers strong evidence that Vikings farmers actively cultivated cannabis, a recent analysis shows. The cannabis remains from the farmsted date from 650 AD to 800 AD.

This is not the first sign of hemp cultivation in Norway this far back in time, but the find is much more extensive than previous discoveries.

“The other instances were just individual finds of pollen grains. Much more has been found here,” says Frans-Arne Stylegar, an archaeologist and the county's curator.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-10-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• a repost from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-68.html

found a beautiful Poem: Internet Book of Shadows: The Gifts of The Fool

The Gifts Of The Fool

The Men and the Women were hungry. All about them was the Mother's
              Bounty, the Gift of the Sacred King, and no way to harvest it.
              The Fool came, and took of the Earth itself, and mixed it with water,
              and shaped a Pot. And He took of the Grass, and shaped a Basket, and Nets,
              and Clothing.
              And He took wood from the Tree. A straight piece of wood, and he took
              a stone, the very Bones of the Mother, and shaped it to a point, and fastened
              it to the wood, and made a Spear.
              With another stone He made a Hoe, and with another he crafted a
              Knife, and gave them to the Men and Women.
              And the Fool spoke, and said, "Look you here at Tools. They give you
              claws and fangs, and extend your reach longer than any of the Brothers and
              Sisters-in-Fur, even as high as the stars themselves. They will bring you
              food, and clothing, and shelter. They are good servants, but poor masters,
              for they can also be used in the service of War, and War will harm and kill
              you, and destroy what you have. Learn from Earth, and be wise."

The Men and Women were cold, and the winds of Winter blew over them.
              Ice and snow rushed around them, and they huddled together, fearing.
              But the Fool came to them, with a new thing.
              He took wood from the Tree, and the Bones of the Mother, and made a
              small circle. And with the wood from the Tree He made Fire.
              And the Men and Women gathered around the warmth, as planets gather
              around suns, and were glad.
              And the Fool said, "Look you here at Fire. It is warm and good; a
              good servant, but a poor master indeed. Learn from this, that some things are
              good when used correctly, and very bad indeed when used wrongly. For Fire
              will warm your homes, and cook your food, and do many things for you, but it
              can harm you, and kill you, and destroy what you have. You will find many
              things like Fire. Learn from Fire, and be wise."

And the Fool took the clay pot, and filled it with Water, and placed
              therein the meat of the hunt, and the fruits of the Earth. He placed the pot
              upon the Fire, and the Water rolled and boiled, and the smell was savory to
              the Men and Women.
              And the Fool spoke, and said, "Look you here at Water, the Blood of
              the Mother. It will refresh you, and cool you, and shall be your servant. But
              mind you do not let it be your master, for it will drown you, and flood you,
              and harm you and kill you, and destroy what you have. It is soft, but of all
              things it will wear thru even the hardest object. You will find many things
              like Water. Learn from Water, and be wise."

The Fool sat beside the Fire, and hummed to Himself, and as He hummed
              He clapped his hands in time, and He made yet another new thing, and called it
              Song. And the Men and Women took up the Song, and sang, and rejoiced.
              And the Fool said, "Look you here at Air. Song is of the Air, of the
              very Breath you take. Song will comfort you in sadness, and rejoice with you
              in celebration. Song will weave Words into Magic, and can bend the edges of
              Reality. Treat it with respect, and do not misuse it, for Song, and Words,
              can twist and lie and turn you to a harmful way; take away your individuality
              and turn you to a Mob, that knows not what it does."

"You swim in the Air as a Fish swims in Water. Keep it pure, and
              live. Foul it, and die. It is your choice. And beware of the Storms of the
              Air, for this insubstantial Element can destroy what you have, and kill you.
              You will find many things like Air. Learn from Air, and be wise."

And the Fool took of the Sacred King, and He winnowed it in the Air.
              He ground it between the Bones of the Earth, and He made flour, and wetted it
              with Water, and baked it in Fire, and made Bread, the Body of the Sacred
              King.
              "Know that I am always with you," sang the Fool. "I am He who Saves,
              He who Teaches, He who brings Light to the World. I bring peace with one
              hand, and a sword with the other, that you may not stagnate, but might learn
              and grow, and attain the very stars in the Heavens."
              "You will always kill me, in many ways. I have been chained to a
              rock, and crucified, and burned, persecuted, and hated. I have been banished
              and slain, but always, always I return to you, and I will not be silenced."
              "My words will be twisted, and misunderstood, but with each
              generation you will strive ever closer to That which you reach for, forever
              striving, forever attaining, and forever changing." ( passing of time )

"Sometimes I will come in quiet, slipping in and out again before you
              have known my Presence, and at other times I will come with the sound of
              trumpets and proclaimations."
              "But always I will come, and I shall be with you, always, to the End
              of Time."
              And He gave the Bread to the Men and Women, and said "Remember!"
              And one approached, and said, "You have told us of Earth, and my
              husband was digging therein, and it fell upon him and he died. Therefore I
              shall kill you."
              And another approached, and said, "You have told us of Air, and a
              great wind has blown my mother from a high place, wherefrom she died.
              Therefore I shall kill you."
              And another approached, and said, "You have given us Fire, and my
              daughter has burned her hand therein. Therefore I shall kill you."
              And another approached, and said, "You have told us of Water, and my
              son has drowned therein. Therefore I shall kill you."
              And they took the Spear, made from the wood of the Tree, pointed with
              the Bones of the Mother, and thrust it into the body of the Fool, and the
              Fool smiled sadly, and, for the first time of many, died. ( 13 - Death )

"Will you always do this Teaching, O Fool?" said the Lady.
              "Assuredly so," replied the Fool, with a smile, "For are they not Our
              children?"
              "That they are," said the Lord, "But for how long shall You teach
              them, and be slain in return?"
              "For always," said the Fool. And he smiled, and a single tear coursed
              down His cheek.

( Song of Amergin: (
              1) “I am a tear the
              Sun lets fall”, a metaphor for bees and honey that also was used
              in ancient Egypt,
              )

Thus it was, and so it is, and evermore shall be so
              !

SCARABEUS

Golden Fire in my Heart , Immortal!
              Dark Sacred Beetle
              Flaming in my breast!
              Immortality

Hidden in the dung of my existence!
              That filthy dung
              I roll across my Sky
              For all to distain

Hides The Stone of the Wise from prying eyes
              And the Mid-night Sun
              Hidden by dung-like Earth
              Yet lighting the Moon

Hides behind my life lighting up my Soul
              As I roll my dung
              Making Soul immortal
              As I roll my Stone
              Cozy Cole-Topsy Part2 - YouTube
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-10-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• The Gifts Of The Fool

Native American Indian Legends - The Simpleton's Wisdom - Sioux

A Sioux Legend

There was a man and his wife who had one daughter. Mother and daughter were deeply attached to one another, and when the latter died the mother was disconsolate.

She cut off her hair, cut gashes in her cheeks and sat before the corpse with her robe drawn over her head, mourning for her dead. Nor would she let them touch the body to take it to a burying scaffold.

She had a knife in her hand, and if anyone offered to come near the body the mother would wail, "I am weary of life. I do not care to live. I will stab myself with this knife and join my daughter in the land of spirits."

Her husband and relatives tried to get the knife from her, but could not. They feared to use force lest she kill herself. They came together to see what they could do.

"We must get the knife away from her," they said.

At last they called a boy, a kind of simpleton, yet with a good deal of natural shrewdness. He was an orphan and very poor. His moccasins were out at the sole and he was dressed in wei-zi (coarse buffalo skin, smoked).

"Go to the tipi of the mourning mother, " they told the simpleton, "and in some way contrive to make her laugh and forget her grief. Then try to get the knife away from her."

The boy went to the tent and sat down at the door as if waiting to be given something. The corpse lay in the place of honor where the dead girl had slept in life. The body was wrapped in a rich robe and wrapped about with ropes. Friends had covered it with rich offerings out of respect to the dead.

As the mother sat on the ground with her head covered she did not at first see the boy, who sat silent. But when his reserve had worn away a little he began at first lightly, then more heavily, to drum on the floor with his hands.

After a while he began to sing a comic song. Louder and louder he sang until carried away with his own singing he sprang up and began to dance, at the same time gesturing and making all manner of contortions with his body, still singing the comic song. As he approached the corpse he waved his hands over it in blessing.

The mother put her head out of the blanket and when she saw the poor simpleton with his strange grimaces trying to do honor to the corpse by his solemn waving, and at the same time keeping up his comic song, she burst out laughing. Then she reached over and handed her knife to the simpleton.

"Take this knife," she said. "You have taught me to forget my grief. If while I mourn for the dead I can still be mirthful, there is no reason for me to despair. I no longer care to die. I will live for my husband."

The simpleton left the tipi and brought the knife to the astonished husband and relatives.

"How did you get it? Did you force it away from her, or did you steal it?" they asked.

"She gave it to me. How could I force it from her or steal it when she held it in her hand, blade uppermost? I sang and danced for her and she burst out laughing. Then she gave it to me," he answered.

When the old men of the village heard the orphan's story they were very silent. It was a strange thing for a lad to dance in a tipi where there was mourning. It was stranger that a mother should laugh in a tipi before the corpse of her dead daughter.

The old men gathered at last in a council. They sat a long time without saying anything, for they did not want to decide hastily. The pipe was filled and passed many times. At last an old man spoke.

"We have a hard question. A mother has laughed before the corpse of her daughter, and many think she has done foolishly, but I think the woman did wisely. The lad was simple and of no training, and we cannot expect him to know how to do as well as one with good home and parents to teach him. Besides, he did the best that he knew. He danced to make the mother forget her grief, and he tried to honor the corpse by waving over it his hands."

"The mother did right to laugh, for when one does try to do us good, even if what he does causes us discomfort, we should always remember rather the motive than the deed. And besides, the simpleton's dancing saved the woman's life, for she gave up her knife. In this, too, she did well, for it is always better to live for the living than to die for the dead."

see also : Native American Indian Legends - Raven Fools Crow - Unknown

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-10-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Coast to Coast AM - March 9 2013 News Updates & Recent Sun Activity C2CAM - YouTube

Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies, Astrogenetics and several
                  other cutting edge books has studied the effects of solar radiation
                  on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations
                  are caused through the action of ionising radiations. He has found
                  that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic
                  leaps of species
                  . The DNA is spliced which causes the genetic
                  mutations. Ionising radiation and magnetic radiation from solar
                  flares on the Sun's surface and other sources have acted upon
                  developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also
                  discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become
                  more intelligent and make great advances in society
                  Cotterell's Sunbeam Hypothesis

It would seem that one of two things is happening. Either a diet of royal jelly speeds up the metabolism, with the increased amount of food aiding development and growth, which results in a shorter gestation period; or a mixed diet of royal jelly, honey and pollen slows down the metabolic rate, with the reduced amount of food restricting growth and prolonging gestation. In either case, the reduced gestation period of the queen means limited amounts of mutations from solar ‘radiations’, whereas the longer gestation period of the worker leads to more extensive mutations from radiations.

To use another analogy, the queen experiences only 16 days in a ‘microwave oven’, whereas the worker experiences 21 days. It is the ‘electromagnetic roasting’ that causes the mutation, changing the worker into a queen through a process of ‘electrochemical transduction’.

The fact that the queen cells and worker cells are displaced on the comb by 90 degrees provides a clue to the mutational forces at play. Electromagnetic radiation is made up of two components, one electrical and the other magnetic. These two components are displaced by 90 degrees.

This suggests that the queen pupa and worker pupa are mutated by different mutational forces, one electrical, the other magnetic. This explains why the queen-to-be worker pupa cell is enlarged downwards at right angles to the original worker cell whenever a new queen is required.

That honeybees are controlled by the sun is not news; they are known to navigate using the sun. Their behaviour also becomes highly excited and erratic during electrical storms and in the proximity of electrical appliances.
                  keep in mind :

Bees and flowers communicate using electrical fields, researchers discover

+

Reich made an analogy between a lightning rods and cloudbusters: both discharge orgone from the sky (lightning was believed to be a super-dense bolt of electricity and orgone),
                  +

Earth Thunderstorms Hurl Antimatter Into Space | Antimatter | Lightning | Space.com

+

Nazareth - Love Of Freedom - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-11-2013, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Ãœbermensch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Übermensch (German for "Overman, Overhuman, Above-Human, Superman, Super-human"; German pronunciation: [ˈˀyːbɐmɛnʃ]) is a concept in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. Nietzsche posited the Übermensch as a goal for humanity to set for itself in his 1883 book Thus Spoke Zarathustra (German: Also Sprach Zarathustra).

There is no overall consensus regarding the precise meaning of the Übermensch, nor on the importance of the concept in Nietzsche's thought.

the concept is actually easier to grasp when you use the analogy of an electric circuit:

=

An LC circuit, also called a resonant circuit, tank circuit, or tuned circuit, consists of an inductor, represented by the letter L, and a capacitor, represented by the letter C. When connected together, they can act as an electrical resonator, an electrical analogue of a tuning fork, storing energy oscillating at the circuit's resonant frequency.

An LC circuit is an idealized model since it assumes there is no dissipation of energy due to resistance

Sowilo – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

just realized something :

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
                    ....... LC

thought it was worth mentioning

and when you look at LC through the Rune Goggles

you get :

Our future selves call us from infinite pasts, and each night are eroded with our dreams.”
                    +

“The student surpasses the teacher.”
                    ps: what if you are the student and the teacher .... a Teacher Initiate ( bee and the flower )

Kenaz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-11-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• The Swan | Order of Bards and Druids

Greek
                      In Greek tradition, the Swan is the symbol of the Muses. The swan also has erotic connotations - Zeus seduced Leda in the form of a swan, and Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, had a swan-drawn chariot.

The swan, as a symbol of music, is also dedicated to Apollo, who was said to transform into a swan.

Socrates wrote that the swan sung it’s most beautiful song just before it died, leaving us with the phrase ‘swan song’.

The constellation Cygnus, depicts a swan sailing down the Milky Way.

Serbia
                      The Vila, Serbian nymphs, take the shape of swans and serpents.

Norse
                      The Norse Valkyries often take the shape of swans and they fly, singing, through the air.
                      more in the link

swan - Wiktionary

Etymology 1

From Old English swan, from Proto-Germanic *swanaz. Cognate with Saxon swan, Old Norse svanr, Dutch zwaan, German Schwan), probably literally "the singing bird, ( language of the birds )" from a Proto-Indo-European base *swon-/*swen- "to sing, make sound". Related to Old English geswin ("melody, song") and swinsian ("to make melody").
                      Verb

swan (third-person singular simple present swans, present participle swanning, simple past and past participle swanned)
                      (UK) (intransitive) To travel from place to place with no fixed itinerary or purpose.  [quotations ▼]

Swan Lake - Tchaikovsky - YouTube

Comment

• TWIS 367 - YouTube

Published on Apr 30, 2012

Episode 367 of This Week in Science broadcast live from the TWiT Network on 26 April 2012.
                        Discussion topics include: Supernovas Spawn Life, Unexpected Reservoir, Meerkat Losers Win, Bee Like Brains, The G-Spot, Treating Autism, Mad Cow Cure, World Robot Domination, Belief Vs. Analytics, And Much More…

Memory Foraging: When the Brain Behaves Like a Bee: Scientific American

In search of nectar, a honeybee flies into a well-manicured suburban garden and lands on one of several camellia bushes planted in a row. After rummaging through the ruffled pink petals of several flowers, the bee leaves the first bush for another. Finding hardly any nectar in the flowers of the second bush, the bee flies to a third. And so on.

Our brains may have evolved to forage for some kinds of memories in the same way, shifting our attention from one cluster of stored information to another depending on what each patch has to offer. Recently, Thomas Hills of the University of Warwick in England and his colleagues found experimental evidence for this potential parallel. "Memory foraging" is only one way of thinking about memory—and it does not apply universally to all types of information retained in the brain—but, so far, the analogy seems to work well for particular cases of active remembering.

-------------------------

check out the intro text being read ..... love it : keep the following in mind :

The Prophet said that women
                        totally dominate men of intellect and possessors of hearts,

But ignorant men dominate women,
                        for they are shackled by the ferocity of animals.

--Rumi

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-12-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• here is an interesting word ..... that everyone seems to throw around like monkeys throw feces ( Researches find poop-throwing by chimps is a sign of intelligence )

ELITE = EL ITE

shall we :

-ite - Wiktionary

English
                          [edit]
                          Etymology 1

Via Old French, from Latin -ites
                          [edit]
                          Pronunciation
                          (RP) IPA: /—aɪt/
                          [edit]
                          Suffix

-ite
                          a follower or adherent of a specified person
                          a descendant of a specified historical person  [quotations ▼]
                          part of the body or part of an organ of the body
                          a rock, mineral or fossil
                          the product of a specified process or a commercial product
                          (chiefly US) a native or resident of a specified place
                          (chemistry) a salt or ester of an acid whose name ends in -ous
                          +

El - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ʾĒl (written aleph-lamed, e.g. Ugaritic: 𐎛𐎍, Phoenician: 𐤀𐤋, Classical Syriac: ܐܠ‎, Hebrew: אל‎, Arabic: إل‎ or إله, cognate to Akkadian: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "deity".

In the Canaanite religion, or Levantine religion as a whole, Ēl or Il was the supreme god, the father of humankind and all creatures and the husband of the goddess Asherah as recorded in the clay tablets of Ugarit (modern Ra′s Shamrā - Arabic: رأس شمرا‎, Syria).[2]

The noun ʾēl was found at the top of a list of gods as the "Ancient of gods" or the "Father of all gods", in the ruins of the royal archive of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC. The bull was symbolic to Ēl and his son Baʻal Hadad, and they both wore bull horns on their headdress.[3][4][5][6] He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert.
                          Ēl had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot.

el - Wiktionary

Let's play some more

JET SET

In journalism, jet set was a term for an international social group of wealthy people, organizing and participating all around the world in social activities unreachable to ordinary people. The term, which replaced "café society", came from the lifestyle of traveling from one stylish or exotic place to another via jet aircraft.
                          =

Djed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(mythology)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-12-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Let's link a few more Patterns ( Uruz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets )

Paul Foster Case

Paul Foster Case was born in Fairport NY in 1884. At the age of 16 he became interested in the theater, he also worked in comedy & vaudeville. He died in 1954.

His interest in the Tarot began around 1901, which led to his interest in occultism and study of both Magick & stage magic. He was a student of Theosophy, member of the Golden Dawn, in its hey-day, and several other groups.

Case was a prolific writer on the Tarot, Qabalah, Rosicrucianism, Spiritual Alchemy, Esoteric Astrology, Magick, the correlation of color & sound in healing and & other occult subjects. His articles appeared in the popular occult press of his day including "The World," "Azoth," "The Occult Review" etc.

Case advanced the theory that the Tarot deck was invented around 1200 A.D. in Fez Morocco as a means of preserving the ageless wisdom in pictorial format, a true universal language.

+

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/174633-post552.html

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            Here is a little fact finding for you:

OUM HANCH FOUM ZGUID MONUMENT HOSTOURIQUE

The myth is due to a contract between a snake and a noble man whose name is Ben Naser, indicating High Esteem

Known for their ancient knowledge:

THE JEWS OF THE CASBAH

Thirty lived in the casbah, the majority of them are landowners there were also among them blacksmiths, merchants
                            and if you read the description of the oasis...you notice quite a bit of Harmonic Math (imo ) abouthow and where it was built

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            Have you ever guys been curious about finding out what is found along the 30th Parallel like the giza pyramid (3 6 9 ; harmonic math )

30th parallel north - Google Maps

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis | Paranormal News Central

The Name of the Area shown below is: The Mouth of the Serpent "Foum Hanch" which is right next to the 30th parallel on Google Map

Geodesy Homepage
                            This Place "The Mouth of the Serpent "Foum Hanch"" seems to be of High Spirituality Similar to Tibetan Monastery which allegedly is Connected to the Legendary city of Shambhala

SOME INTERESTING GEOGRAPHY:

The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together -- allegedly the place of the earliest human "civilization" -- lies virtually at the 33°30'N latitude, in what is now modern Iraq. The ancient pre-India city, Harappa, once lay along this latitude, as well as did Babylon.

"The longest continually inhabited city in the world" is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30'N latitude.

The 33°30'N parallel runs through the disputed Kashmir region along with the capital of Pakistan, Islamabad; also, the Northern Himalayas, and Lungdo, Tibet.
                            Foum Hanch

Tweet tweet: the language of birds
                            ...... Nass Elghiwane -_- annadi ana live By paco - YouTube

+

Berber Symbols

The Berber people are the inhabitants of North Africa. Nowadays there are Berber groups from Mauritania to Egypt. They inhabit the mountain regions and parts of the Sahara Desert. Berbers refer themselves as the Imazighan meaning "The Free People". The Berber symbols, designs, motifs and tattoos originated from pre-Islamic beliefs influenced later by Islamic geometric patterns and ornamentation.

Textiles and other objects are created as an act for worship and tribute to Allah. Many objects may contain a baraka. The baraka does not exist only in amulets or talismans but in any kind of objects in order to deal with darker forces and curing illnesses. In North Africa there is still some symbols to be found such as, magic squares and geometric figures (triangles, spirals, crosses, eight pointed stars, circles, diamonds).
                            here is a list:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-14-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• "FOLI" there is no movement without rhythm original version by Thomas roebers and Floris Leeuwenberg - YouTube

Developed and used by cultures living in forested areas, drums served as an early form of long distance communication, and were used during ceremonial and religious functions.

+

Mevlevi Order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Origin of Sama

Mevlevi dervishes. 1887.

The origin of Sama is credited to Rumi, Sufi master and in whose name the Mevlevi Order was founded. The story of the creation of this unique form of dhikr tells that Rumi was walking through the town marketplace one day, when he heard the rhythmic hammering of the goldbeaters. It is believed that Rumi heard the dhikr, "la elaha ella'llah" in Arabic "لا اله الا الله", or in English, "There is no god but Allah (The God)", spoken by the apprentices beating the gold, and was so filled with happiness that he stretched out both of his arms and started spinning in a circle. With that, the practice of Sama and the dervishes of the Mevlevi Order were born.

+

Why Woodpeckers Drum - What Is Woodpecker Drumming

Birders can easily learn to recognize the patterns and rhythms of woodpecker drumming to help bird identification, but understanding why woodpeckers drum can help any birder expand their appreciation of these useful bird sounds and the birds that make them.
                              What Is Drumming

Drumming is a woodpecker's act of rapidly pecking on a resonant object to create a pattern of sound. Depending on the habitat, woodpeckers may choose hollow logs or trees, house siding, utility poles, rain gutters, trash cans or chimneys for drumming. The exact pattern of the drumming will vary in tempo, length and rhythm depending on the woodpecker species, and most species have distinctive drumming sounds.
                              Bird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bird calls and songs, which are produced in the syrinx, are the major means by which birds communicate with sound. This communication can be very complex; some species can operate the two sides of the syrinx independently, allowing the simultaneous production of two different songs.[56] Calls are used for a variety of purposes, including mate attraction,[42] evaluation of potential mates,[124] bond formation, the claiming and maintenance of territories,[42] the identification of other individuals (such as when parents look for chicks in colonies or when mates reunite at the start of breeding season),[125] and the warning of other birds of potential predators, sometimes with specific information about the nature of the threat.[126] Some birds also use mechanical sounds for auditory communication. The Coenocorypha snipes of New Zealand drive air through their feathers,[127] woodpeckers drum territorially,[53] and Palm Cockatoos use tools to drum.[128]
                              +

Tweet tweet: the language of birds

At the same time, the sound that was produced was not their mode of communication; angels – like shamans were believed to be psychic – ( Laguz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets ) they only required thoughts to communicate; there was no need for a “language” and the “music of the spheres” was merely the outcome; in short, music had to be dissociated from its lyrics, for in origin, music was either felt to be instrumental, or “Gregorian”.
                              The origin of the “bird language” may go back to primitive societies. When shamans enter a trance, they attempt to speak the language of nature; they are said to speak “the language of birds”. Historians of religion have documented this phenomenon around the entire world and depictions of shamans with wings or as a bird are common.
                              One biblical example is King Solomon. Solomon was told that he would “be able to understand the language of the birds and beasts… Then Solomon woke up from his dream. He wondered if God had really spoken to him or whether it had been a spirit beguiling him in his dreams. Then he heard the birds squawking and twittering to each other in his garden below. He heard one suddenly cry out, ‘Silly birds — stop all this noise! Don't you know that the God has just given Solomon the ability to understand what we say and to make us do as he wishes!’”

In these societies, bird language is usually learnt by eating snake or some other magical animal. These animals can reveal the secrets of the future because they are thought to be receptacles for the souls of the dead or epiphanies of the gods. The birds are psychopomps, as birds were believed to undertake the ecstatic journey to the sky and beyond; they made the voyage to the Otherworld. Equally, serpents were said to be able to understand the language of birds.

What Is a Druid? | Order of Bards and Druids

Druids as Philosophers

Some say that the study of philosophy was of barbarian origin. For the Persians had their Magi, the Babylonians or the Assyrians the Chaldeans, the Indians their Gymnosophists, while the Kelts and the Galatae had seers called Druids….
                              Druids as Scientists and Inventors

We know that the Druids concerned themselves with what we term today the sciences. To what degree their mathematics was numerology, their chemistry alchemy, their astronomy astrology, we will never know. But we do know that the building of the stone circles required sophisticated measuring, calculating and engineering skills, and that this same building depended upon a knowledge of the movement of the heavens to such a degree that the very earliest of proto-Druids were clearly skilled astronomers.

The work of John Michell, Sir Norman Lockyer, and Professors Hawkins and Thom amongst others shows us that these men were scientists indeed - creating giant astronomical computers in stone.
                              Puppet Dancing in South Africa - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-14-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• WAVES become MATTER

WAVES become MATTER: improvisation for flute and ruben's tube - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X