X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's Dance some more :

but first : an old post ( p 7 )

Fractal Antenna Systems, Inc.

BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 18, 2002--Fractal Antenna Systems ( ie : YOU ), Inc. today disclosed that it has multiple filings for patent protection on a revolutionary technology in RF and electronic circuits. The innovation, called Fractal Structure Circuit(TM) (FSC), uses fractalized conductor paths to replace the capacitors, inductors, and resistors in "RLC" circuits. In doing so the company has a proprietary position on a fundamental and essential disruptive technology with ubiquitous reach in electronics, RF, and telecommunications.

you know the Shortened version for the word Monsieur or Mr can also stand for :

Memristor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The memristor (pron.: /ˈmɛmrɨstər/; a portmanteau of "memory resistor") was originally envisioned in 1971 by circuit theorist Leon Chua as a missing non-linear passive two-terminal electrical component relating electric charge and magnetic flux linkage.[1] Leon Chua has more recently said that the memristor definition could be generalized to cover all forms of 2-terminal non-volatile memory devices based on resistance switching effects [2] and Chua has said that the memristor is the oldest known circuit element with its effects predating the resistor, capacitor and inductor.[3] The memristor is currently under development by various teams including Hewlett-Packard, SK Hynix, and HRL Laboratories.

( a version of anisotropy )

just like : Tesla valve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When current flows in one direction through a memristor, the electrical resistance increases; and when current flows in the opposite direction, the resistance decreases.[4] When the current is stopped, the memristor retains the last resistance that it had, and when the flow of charge starts again, the resistance of the circuit will be what it was when it was last active.[5] The memristor device described by HP is said to have a regime of operation with an approximately linear charge-resistance relationship as long as the time-integral of the current stays within certain bounds.[6]

In 2008, a team at HP Labs announced the development of a switching memristor based on a thin film of titanium dioxide.[7] These devices are being developed for application in nanoelectronic memories, computer logic, and neuromorphic computer architectures.[8] In October 2011, the same team announced the commercial availability of memristor technology within 18 months, as a replacement for Flash, SSD, DRAM and SRAM.[9] In March 2012, a team of researchers from HRL Laboratories and the University of Michigan announced the first functioning memristor array built on a CMOS chip for applications in neuromorphic computer architectures.[10]

Memristor definition and criticism

According to the original 1971 definition the memristor was considered the fourth fundamental circuit element forming a non-linear relationship between electric charge and magnetic flux linkage.
    Some researchers have argued that biological structures such as blood[15] and skin ( or Semen )[16] should also be considered to be memristors

MEM ristor

HEBREW GEMATRIA: Values from 40 - 49

40 > 4 - 40 - 40 = 23x5
    --- Mem.
    (In spelling, interchanges with: , , ; , .)
    (Mem = --- 80/640; --- 90/650 --- Water.)
    --- As a prefix: what!; whatever, somewhat; from, out of (particle of departure, sometimes used for indications of comparison or contrast)
    --- pr.n. "Deceptive".
    --- loathing; to loath, to abhor.
    --- pr.n. "Brightness".
    --- pr.n. "Son of Strife".
    --- to cut, strip off, flay; to tear, snatch away, seize; to rob, steal, plunder; evaporate water; peep, twitter.

--- to bear, bring forth; child, offspring.
    --- to draw, lift out.
    --- a Jewess.
    --- to wrap together, twist, bind; to bind, pledge; act torturously; to wound, to hurt, to destroy; to overthrow; writhing (labor pains); pangs; cord, rope, measuring line; a portion, an estate; a district, region; a snare, a toil; a band, a troop; destruction, desolation; hurt, harm; pledge; perverseness; a ropeman, shipman, sailor; a cable, ship's cable; a mast, helm.
    --- to stick on, smear over; to be sticky, greasy, fat; to be white; milk, fresh milk; fatness; the best part.
    --- to hang about, to be torn; to be mended in pieces or patches.
    --- pr.n. "Yah Sees".
    --- in secret, stealthily; to conceal or hide; to utter privily or softly; gentleness; gently.
    --- to languish or faint; to wander or err, to act or speak rashly or foolishly.
    --- to be burnt, swarthy.
    --- to hide.
    --- if not; whether not; perhaps; unless.
    Led Zeppelin-Ramble On-Lyrics - YouTube

RAM ·ble
    /ˈrambəl/VerbWalk for pleasure in the countryside, typically without a definite route.

NounA walk taken for pleasure in the countryside.

Synonymsverb. wander - roam - rove - stroll
    noun. walk - saunter
    Leaves are fallin' all around, time I was on my way
    Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay
    but now it's time for me to go, the autumn moon lights my way
    for now I smell the rain, and with it, pain
    and it's headed my way
    Aw, sometimes I grow so tired
    but I know I've got one thing I got to do

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now
    Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world, I gotta find my girl
    On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day
    Ramble on, gotta find the queen of all my dreams

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, the time has come to be gone
    And though our health we drank a thousand times
    it's time to ramble on

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now
    Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world
    I've gotta find my girl

On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day
    I gotta ramble on, I gotta find the queen of all my dreams
    I tell you no lie

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear
    How years ago in days of old when magic filled the air
    'twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, mm-I met a girl so fair
    but Gollum and the evil warg crept up and slipped away with her
    her, her, yeah, and ain't nothin' I can do, no

I guess I'll keep on ramblin', I'm gonna
    Sing my song/Sh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I've gotta find my baby
    I'm gonna ramble on, sing my song
    Gonna work my way all around the world
    Baby, baby/Ramble on, yeah

A-do-do-n-do-n-do-n-do, my baby/Baby
    A-ramble on, baby
    A-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de, yeah, yeah/
    I can't stop this feelin' in my heart
    Everytime I feel I will leave, I really gotta part
    Gotta keep searchin' for my baby
    Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, babe
    I've gotta keep a-searchin'for my baby
    My, my, my, my, my, my, my baby
    Yeah-yeah, a-yeah-yeah, a-yeah-yeah
    My, my, my, my, my, my baby
    Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
    Ooh, my, my, my-my, my-my, my-my, yeah
    I can't find my bluebird, I'd listen to my bluebird sing
    but I, I can't find my bluebird
    I keep a-ramblin' baby
    Ah, ah, yeah
    I keep a-ramblin', baby
    I keep, keep, keep, keep, keep
    Babe, babe, babe, babe
    I keep a-ramblin', baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
    My, my babe
    Bay-ya-by
    A-goodbye, goodbye, a-goodbye, baby
    Well, something's wrong
    Lyrics from <a href="http://www.elyrics.net">eLyrics.net</a>

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-01-2013, 11:55 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Let's hack your perception a bit more 3 Little Birds- Bob Marley (Lyrics on screen) - YouTube

13 in 1

Twitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets".
      +

Type Private
      Foundation date March 21, 2006[1] ....... 03 21 06
      Headquarters San Francisco, California, United States[2]
      Area served Worldwide
      Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks - YouTube

Led Zeppelin IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (lyrics) - YouTube

Aladdin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aladdin (Arabic: علاء الدين‎, ʻAlāʼ ad-Dīn, IPA: [ʕalaːʔ adˈdiːn]; meaning, "glory of religion"[1][2]) is a Middle Eastern folk tale. It is one of the tales in The Book of One Thousand and One Nights ("The Arabian Nights"), and one of the most famous,
        With the aid of the genie of the lamp, Aladdin becomes rich and powerful and marries Princess Badroulbadour,
        Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven - YouTube

Badroulbadour ....... Ba troubadour

A troubadour (English /ˈtruːbədʊər/, French: [tʁubaduʁ]; Occitan: trobador, IPA: [tɾuβaˈπur], archaically: [tɾuβaˈπor]) was a composer and performer of Old Occitan lyric poetry during the High Middle Ages (1100–1350). Since the word "troubadour" is etymologically masculine, a female troubadour is usually called a trobairitz.
        All Adds In ( or within )

The texts of troubadour songs deal mainly with themes of chivalry and courtly love. Most were metaphysical, intellectual, and formulaic. Many were humorous or vulgar satires. Works can be grouped into three styles: the trobar leu (light), trobar ric (rich), and trobar clus (closed). Likewise there were many genres, the most popular being the canso, but sirventes and tensos were especially popular in the post-classical period, in Italy and among the female troubadours, the trobairitz.

The French word is borrowed itself from the Occitan word trobador. It is the oblique case of the nominative trobaire “composer”, related to trobar “to compose, to discuss, to invent” cognative with Old French trover “to compose something in verses” (Wace, Brut, editions I. Arnold, 3342) “to invent, to create” (E. Deschamps, Poιsies morales et historiques, 261 in T.-L.) > modern French trouver “to find”, first mentioned as trover with the close signification "to meet, to discover" in the 10th and 11th century, before the other one.[2]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• so let's trobar .....

from a website , with extensive info on Tesla :

The Tesla Steam Turbine from Scientific American, September 30th, 1911

( note the versatility of its use )

also gravity and tesla valve can play a good part in making it more efficient ( water falls for microelectric production ( see above set up ) )

The Tesla turbine testing plant at the Edison Waterside Station, New York.
          +

-------- on a side note

tesla valve seems to be rarely used in actual experiments and also the idea of recycling the fluid ( be it Air / ionized gaz / water ( steamed or not ) etc .... )to re enter the turbine isn't a bad idea ( of course without the valve that won't be possible ) ...... think Turbocharger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The key difference between a turbocharger and a conventional supercharger is that the latter is mechanically driven from the engine, often from a belt connected to the crankshaft, whereas a turbocharger is driven by the engine's exhaust gas turbine.
          3D Printed Tesla Valve - YouTube

Π’Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π³Π°Π·Π° Π² ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΏΠ°Π½Π΅ ВСсла Π² "Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌ" Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ. - YouTube

Flow through a Tesla Fluidic Valve in the "blocking" direction.
          as it is fractal ( scalable ) ..... you can experiment with something Tesla also invented :

gas powered rc cars - YouTube

electric rc helicopter - YouTube

Magnetic Tesla Turbine Generator - YouTube

just fyi

History

Forced induction dates from the late 19th century, when Gottlieb Daimler patented the technique of using a gear-driven pump to force air into an internal combustion engine in 1885.[5] The turbocharger was invented by Swiss engineer Alfred Bόchi (1879-1959), the head of diesel engine research at Gebruder Sulzer engine manufacturing company in Winterhur,[6] who received a patent in 1905 for using a compressor driven by exhaust gasses to force air into an internal combustion engine to increase power output but it took another 20 years for the idea to come to fruition.[7][8] During World War I French engineer Auguste Rateau fitted turbochargers to Renault engines powering various French fighters with some success.[9] In 1918, General Electric engineer Sanford Alexander Moss attached a turbo to a V12 Liberty aircraft engine. The engine was tested at Pikes Peak in Colorado at 14,000 ft (4,300 m) to demonstrate that it could eliminate the power loss usually experienced in internal combustion engines as a result of reduced air pressure and density at high altitude.[9] General Electric called the system turbosupercharging.[10] At the time, all forced induction devices were known as superchargers, however more recently the term "supercharger" is usually applied to only mechanically-driven forced induction devices.[3]
          that is how you recycle ideas ( analogy )

also : Google : Magnet + Exhaust fumes and Sign in to read: Car exhaust fumes cause lightning strikes - environment - 15 January 2009 - New Scientist

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-148.html

( both NEMESIS and APOTHEOSIS that sets the KIA soaring .... ANISOTROPY )

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

forgot to add to this Pattern :

FAERY ......... FA AERY

Adjective [edit]

aery (comparative aerier, superlative aeriest)
              (poetic) Aλrial; ethereal; incorporeal; visionary

aery - Wiktionary.

Jinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Qur’an mentions that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire"

Talking about fire :

Beautiful Solar Flare Fails To Escape Sun's Gravitational Field (VIDEO)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• flowing ......

Sūrat al-Jinn (Arabic: سورة الجن‎) (The Jinn) is the 72nd sura

Etymology and definitions

Jinn is a noun of the collective number in Arabic literally meaning "hidden from sight", and it derives from the Arabic root j-n-n (pronounced: jann/ junn جَنّ / جُنّ) meaning "to hide" or "be hidden". Other words derived from this root are majnūn 'mad' (literally, 'one whose intellect is hidden'), junūn 'madness', and janīn 'embryo, fetus' ('hidden inside the womb').[4]
                MAJNUN ....... MAGE NUN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nun_(letter)

Nun is the fourteenth letter of many Semitic abjads, including Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew נ and Arabic alphabet nūn ن (in abjadi order). It is the third letter in Thaana (ނ), pronounced as "noonu". Its sound value is [n].

The Phoenician letter gave rise to the Greek nu (Ν), Etruscan 𐌍, Latin N, and Cyrillic Н.
                Nun is thought to have come from a pictogram of a snake (the Hebrew word for snake, nachash begins with a Nun and snake in Aramaic is nun) or eel. Some have hypothesized a hieroglyph of a fish in water for its origin (in Arabic, nūn means large fish or whale). The Phoenician letter was named nūn "fish", but the glyph has been suggested to descend from a hypothetical Proto-Canaanite naḥš "snake", based on the name in Ethiopic, ultimately from a hieroglyph representing a snake

+

Khepri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khepri (also spelled Khepera, Kheper, Khepra, Chepri) is a god in ancient Egyptian religion. Khepri was connected with the scarab beetle (kheprer), because the scarab rolls balls of dung across the ground, an act that the Egyptians saw as a symbol of the forces that move the sun across the sky. Khepri was thus a solar deity. Young dung beetles, having been laid as eggs within the dung ball, emerge from it fully formed. Therefore, Khepri also represented creation and rebirth, and he was specifically connected with the rising sun and the mythical creation of the world. The Egyptian connected his name with the Egyptian language verb kheper, meaning "develop" or "come into being".[1]

There was no cult devoted to Khepri, and he was largely subordinate to the greater sun god Ra. Often, Khepri and another solar deity, Atum, were seen as aspects of Ra: Khepri was the morning sun, Ra was the midday sun, and Atum was the sun in the evening.[1]

Khepri was principally depicted as a scarab beetle, though in some tomb paintings and funerary papyri he is represented as a human male with a scarab as a head. He is also depicted as a scarab in a solar barque held aloft by Nun. The scarab amulets that the Egyptians used as jewelry and as seals represent Khepri.[2]
                note the similarities between NUN Nu (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and NUN ...... Nun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also check out : nun - Wiktionary

+

nine (n.)
                Old English nigen, from P.Gmc. *niwun (cf. Old Saxon nigun, Old Frisian niugun, Old Norse niu, Swedish nio, Middle Dutch neghen, Dutch negen, Old High German niun, German neun, Gothic niun "nine"), from PIE newn "nine" (cf. Sanskrit nava, Avestan nava, Greek ennea, Albanian nende, Latin novem (with change of -n- to -m- by analogy of septem, decem), Lithuanian devnyi, Old Church Slavonic deveti (the Balto-Slavic forms by dissimilation of -n- to -d-), Old Irish noin, Welsh naw).

-----------

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                FAERY ......... FA AERY

Adjective [edit]

aery (comparative aerier, superlative aeriest)
                (poetic) Aλrial; ethereal; incorporeal; visionary

aery - Wiktionary.

Jinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Qur’an mentions that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire"

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• If Ponce de Leon only knew or did he

Brain region may hold key to aging

While the search continues for the Fountain of Youth, researchers may have found the body's "fountain of aging": the brain region known as the hypothalamus. For the first time, scientists at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University report that the hypothalamus of mice controls aging throughout the body. Their discovery of a specific age-related signaling pathway opens up new strategies for combating diseases of old age and extending lifespan. The paper was published today in the online edition of Nature.

Read more at:
                  see also : oxytocin and pineal gland and hypothalamus ...... http://www.energeticforum.com/206207-post2955.html

also Google

--------------------

Study shows mental agility game slows cognitive decline in older people

That's according to a study from the University of Iowa, which found that elderly people who played just ten hours of a game priming their mental processing speed and skills delayed declines by as many as seven years in a range of cognitive skills.

Read more at:

-------------

Study shows that individual brain cells track where we are and how we move

(Medical Xpress)—Leaving the house in the morning may seem simple, but with every move we make, our brains are working feverishly to create maps of the outside world that allow us to navigate and to remember where we are.

works also for games ...... ask any FPS player

Read more at:

Comment

• ...... and as A First Person Seeker ( FPS )

we track :

Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order - page 2

Down through the centuries, very mysterious individuals have appeared at certain moments in human history and provided convincing demonstrations that "impossible" inventions are possible.
                    whether you are a believer or not ..... the fact is our History has been influenced by People / entities of shall we say unknown origins ..... even in the heart of one of the most powerful House in the World ..... and the presidents that saw Unknown FO

Ghosts in the White House &mdash; History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

they did fashion the seeds of the science of chemistry that has accomplished so many transmutations of the human environment and the human condition in the last three hundred years.

Out of the smoky laboratories of the alchemists, Albert le Grand produced potassium lye; Raymond Lully prepared bicarbonate of potassium; Paracelsus described zinc and introduced chemical compounds in medicine; Blaise Vigenere discovered benzoic acid; Basil Valentine perfected sulfuric acid; and Johann Friedrich Boetticher became the first European to produce porcelain.

While each of the above is an important discovery, there are rumors that lying amidst the musty pages of certain ancient alchemical laboratories there are recorded experiments with photography, radio transmission, phonography, and aerial flight.

Throughout the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, there were many scholars who claimed that they had received late-night visits from mysterious members of a secret society that had accomplished the transmutation of metals, the means of prolonging life, the knowledge to see and to hear what was occurring in distant places, and the ability to travel across the heavens in heavier-than-air vehicles.
                    MAGE NUN or BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE

Djed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The djed (pron.: /dʒɛd/ in English) symbol is one of the more ancient and commonly found symbols in Egyptian mythology. It is a pillar-like symbol in hieroglyphics representing stability. It is associated with Osiris, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld, and the dead ..... or 13 . It is commonly understood to represent his spine.

Dedi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or Djedi ......

The Connections Between Fairies and UFO Entities. [1969] John Rimmer | MAGONIA .... FA AERY

Here we are introduced to the idea of the ‘race memory’, Jung’s ‘collective subconscious’, a thread of memory that is born into us all, and connects us with our furthest ancestry.

Led Zeppelin-Ramble On-Lyrics - YouTube

“Our future selves call us from infinite pasts, and each night are eroded with our dreams

Laguz ( or Lagaz ) - “Log-uhz” – Literally: “Water” or Ocean – Esoteric: Unconscious, Collective Memory
                    ...... 6. Foo Foo - Santana - YouTube ...... SANTANA - SOUL SACRIFICE (1969) LATIN ROCK - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• fyi :

Both Page and Plant, in keeping with the times, were readers of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. Plant has commented lightly on the possibility of lyrical allusions to LOTR in his music, and even gone so far as to say that he and Jimmy Page would "play music and write songs about the Lord of the Rings." He can even be quoted as saying "After reading Tolkien, I knew I had to move to the country," thus proving how deep an impact the trilogy made on him, as it has to many of us. In his lyrics, particularly those for "Ramble On" and "Battle of Evermore," Plant uses Tolkien-specific terms such as Gollum, Ringwraiths and Mordor. Other, more indirect allusions may be found elsewhere throughout their repertoir.

In what song does Led Zeppelin sing about "Lord of the Rings"?

C2C - Together (Neck breakin&#39; Edit) - YouTube

HEBREW GEMATRIA: Values from 40 - 49

40 > 4 - 40 - 40 = 23x5
                      --- Mem.
                      (In spelling, interchanges with: , , ; , .)
                      (Mem = --- 80/640; --- 90/650 --- Water.)
                      --- As a prefix: what!; whatever, somewhat; from, out of (particle of departure, sometimes used for indications of comparison or contrast)
                      --- pr.n. "Deceptive".
                      --- loathing; to loath, to abhor.
                      --- pr.n. "Brightness".
                      --- pr.n. "Son of Strife".
                      --- to cut, strip off, flay; to tear, snatch away, seize; to rob, steal, plunder; evaporate water; peep, twitter.

--- to bear, bring forth; child, offspring.
                      --- to draw, lift out.
                      --- a Jewess.
                      --- to wrap together, twist, bind; to bind, pledge; act torturously; to wound, to hurt, to destroy; to overthrow; writhing (labor pains); pangs; cord, rope, measuring line; a portion, an estate; a district, region; a snare, a toil; a band, a troop; destruction, desolation; hurt, harm; pledge; perverseness; a ropeman, shipman, sailor; a cable, ship's cable; a mast, helm.
                      --- to stick on, smear over; to be sticky, greasy, fat; to be white; milk, fresh milk; fatness; the best part.
                      --- to hang about, to be torn; to be mended in pieces or patches.
                      --- pr.n. "Yah Sees".
                      --- in secret, stealthily; to conceal or hide; to utter privily or softly; gentleness; gently.
                      --- to languish or faint; to wander or err, to act or speak rashly or foolishly.
                      --- to be burnt, swarthy.
                      --- to hide.
                      --- if not; whether not; perhaps; unless.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Meet Laguz ......

Vintage Tomorrows -- What Can Playing With the Past Teach Us About the Future? - YouTube

“Our future selves call us from infinite pasts, and each night are eroded with our dreams

Laguz ( or Lagaz ) - “Log-uhz” – Literally: “Water” or Ocean – Esoteric: Unconscious, Collective Memory
                        ...... Santana - Abraxas - YouTube

the best Fractal Antennas available to us to track / tune to these "universal energies " ......... Artists / Mystics / Dreamers etc ....

Ipad Tablet

Sumerian Tablet

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Amaterasu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amaterasu (天照?), Amaterasu-ōmikami (天照大神/天照大御神?) or Ōhirume-no-muchi-no-kami (大日孁貴神?) is a part of the Japanese myth cycle and also a major deity of the Shinto religion. She is the goddess of the sun, but also of the universe. The name Amaterasu derived from Amateru meaning "shining in heaven." The meaning of her whole name, Amaterasu-ōmikami, is "the great august kami (Gama or God) who shines in the heaven".[N 1] The Emperor of Japan is said to be a direct descendant of Amaterasu

------------ 6. Foo Foo - Santana - YouTube .......

Santana- Let It Shine - YouTube

Shinto

Practices and beliefs
                          Kami · Ritual dance · Ritual purity · Polytheism · Animism · Japanese festivals · Mythology
                          Shinto shrines
                          List of Shinto shrines · Ichinomiya · Twenty-Two Shrines · Modern system of ranked Shinto Shrines · Association of Shinto Shrines · Shinto architecture
                          Notable Kami
                          Amaterasu · Sarutahiko · Ame no Uzume · Inari · Izanagi · Izanami · Susanoo · Tsukuyomi
                          Important literature

Kojiki
                          Nihon Shoki · Fudoki · Rikkokushi · Shoku Nihongi · Kogo Shūi · Jinnō Shōtōki · Kujiki

----------------- ------

so which type of Avatar do you think you are .... as we all are ..... mine is MonsieurM

Types of avatars

According to the Hindu scripture titled the Bhagavan Purana, countless avatars descend into the physical universe. Verse 1.3.26 explains that "the incarnations of the Lord are innumerable, like rivulets flowing from inexhaustible sources of water." Vaishnava theologians have categorized the many avatars into a number of different nomenclatures to better characterize their specific role or godly status. Not all are recognized as "full" or "direct" incarnations of Vishnu. Some avatars are believed to be souls blessed with certain abilities of "divine origin."

Full and partial avatars

Hindu traditions also typically distinguish between two different types of avatars: Those that are direct incarnations of Vishnu (purna avatara), and those in which the personality of Vishnu is only partially manifest (ansa avatara). In practice, the avatars that are most commonly worshiped today are Narasimha, Rama, and Krishna. Some Vaishnavite sects, such as Sri Vaishnavism, consider these figures to be the only avatars that are full incarnations of Vishnu. Among most Vaishnava traditions, Krishna is considered to be the highest kind of Purna avatar. The ansa avatars, meanwhile, are generally not worshiped as the Supreme Being. This category of avatars is said to include the remainder of the Dasavatara, as well as many other incarnations. In any event, most Hindus believe that there is little or no difference between worship of Vishnu and worship of His avatars, since all such worship is essentially being directed toward the one supreme God.

This is not the case in all Vaishnavite sects, however. Followers of Caitanya (including the schools of ISKCON), Nimbarka, and Vallabhacharya, consider Krishna to be the ultimate Godhead, and thus not only an avatar but also the supreme personality of the divine, as well. As such, these schools hold that all other beings exist because of Krishna, including Vishnu himself, as well as his avatars. According to Madhvacharya, on the other hand, all avatars of Vishnu are alike in potency and every other quality, with no gradation among them. For Madhvacharya, perceiving or claiming any differences among avatars was sufficient cause for eternal damnation.
                          Other avatars

Additional variations of avatars include those of Purusha avatars, guna avatars, and Manvantara avatars. Purusha avatars are described as the original avatars of Vishnu in the context of the physical universe. They include: Vasudeva, the son of Śũrasena of the Yadava dynasty; Sankarshan, who ruled over all nagas, or nature spirits; Pradyumna, a son of Krishna; and Pradyumna's son Aniruddha. Each of these gods provided the primal ingredients for the creation of the material universe.

Guna avatars, however, are the avatars in control of the three modes of nature, or (gunas). They are: Brahma, controller of the mode of passion and desire (or rajas); Vishnu, controller of the mode of goodness (or sattva); and Shiva, controller of the mode of ignorance (or tamas). These three personas are together known as the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity. Manvantara avatars are beings responsible for creating progeny throughout the universe, and are said to be unlimited in number.

Another common type of avatars are "Lila avatars." The word Lila translates to "play," "sport," or "drama." Through the power of maya (illusion, magic), it is said that the divine can manipulate forms in the material world, and lila avatars are able to assume bodily forms in order to set in motion a divine drama, which typically involves the performance of a particular series of events in order to instruct others, navigating humanity toward the paths of dharma (righteousness), bhakti (devotion), and ultimately moksha (liberation). The Dasavatars, that is, the ten well-known avatars of Vishnu, as well as the other avatars from the Puranas are just a few examples of lila avatars. In total, Vaishnavites claim that there are too many lila-avatars to list.

Santana- Hermes - YouTube

Mayan Numbers Symbols

13 - Ascension. Rules all other numbers.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-06-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Run C & W - Itchy Twitchy Spot (Parody of Achy Breaky Heart) - YouTube

=

Wimshurst Machine & Electrostatic Motors - YouTube

Sun today &mdash; solar flares online

Solar flares today

Today, 5 solar flares were observed:

Active region Begin, UT Max, UT End, UT

Flare of class C2.3 1739 00:08:00 00:13:00 00:17:00

Flare of class C1.0 1739 01:03:00 01:07:00 01:09:00

Flare of class C1.0 1740 01:41:00 01:46:00 01:51:00

Flare of class C2.4 1739 01:58:00 02:05:00 02:13:00

Flare of class C1.3 0 08:03:00 08:08:00 08:12:00

Solar flares yesterday

Yesterday, 17 solar flares were observed:

Active region Begin, UT Max, UT End, UT

Flare of class C8.0 1739 00:45:00 00:49:00 00:54:00

Flare of class C1.2 1739 03:01:00 03:11:00 03:27:00

Flare of class C1.6 1739 05:09:00 05:15:00 05:21:00

Flare of class C8.4 1739 06:39:00 06:44:00 06:48:00

Flare of class C1.1 0 08:33:00 08:37:00 08:42:00

Flare of class C1.1 1739 08:51:00 08:56:00 08:59:00

Flare of class C2.3 1739 09:30:00 09:33:00 09:36:00

Flare of class C1.7 0 10:36:00 10:41:00 10:44:00

Flare of class C1.3 0 13:43:00 13:51:00 13:55:00

Flare of class C1.3 0 15:58:00 16:01:00 16:03:00

Flare of class C3.2 1734 16:07:00 16:11:00 16:17:00

Flare of class C3.8 0 16:19:00 16:23:00 16:26:00

Flare of class C2.2 0 16:48:00 16:53:00 17:00:00

Flare of class M1.4 1739 17:42:00 17:56:00 17:58:00

Flare of class C8.3 1739 19:57:00 20:02:00 20:04:00

Flare of class C1.1 1731 20:54:00 20:59:00 21:01:00

Flare of class C1.3 0 22:59:00 23:03:00 23:07:00
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-06-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• check out this thread : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...etism-106.html

1953 Morocco cut coin pendant w/ Pentagram within by petsalad

C2C - Happy Ft. D.Martin (official video) - YouTube .....

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• a follow up to the following two posts :

http://www.energeticforum.com/227596-post4303.html + http://www.energeticforum.com/229910-post4459.html

Study shows so-called cougars, sugar daddies more myth than reality

Despite the popular image of the rich older man or woman supporting an attractive younger spouse, a new study shows those married to younger or older mates have on average lower earnings, lower cognitive abilities, are less educated and less attractive than couples of similar ages.
                                The study, published online last week in the Review of Economics and Statistics, showed that those married to older or younger spouses scored negatively in key areas like education, occupational wages, appearance and cognitive skills.

Read more at:
                                think Trophy M8

Read more at:

-------

Effects of stress on brain cells offer clues to new anti-depressant drugs

Research from King's College London reveals the detailed mechanism behind how stress hormones reduce the number of new brain cells - a process considered to be linked to depression. The researchers identified a key protein responsible for the long-term detrimental effect of stress on cells, and importantly, successfully used a drug compound to block this effect, offering a potential new avenue for drug discovery.

Read more at:

Comment

Working...
                                X