Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

follow up on: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-bowl-2.html

Hindu Wisdom - Advanced_Concepts

The Vedas have guided Indian civilization for thousands of years. They are the pillars of Hinduism. "Veda is the source of all Dharma" declares Manusmirti (2.6.) There is no major religion on the planet, which has not been influenced by the Vedas. The creation stories of all major religions are based on Vedas. Though all other religions have forgotten their Vedic root or have been forgotten, there is one religion, Hinduism, that has kept the flame of the Vedic wisdom burning continuously. Vedas which means ' knowledge' contain a good deal of scientific knowledge that was lost over millennia, which needs to be recovered. The Vedic sages had discovered the subtle nature of reality, and had coded it in the form of the Vedas.
    Author Dick Teresi says "Indian cosmologists, the first to estimate the age of the earth at more than 4 billion years. They came closest to modern ideas of atomism, quantum physics, and other current theories. India developed very early, enduring atomist theories of matter. Possibly Greek atomistic thought was influenced by India, via the Persian civilization."
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 08:18 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

from post #51

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      And so we are back to Brain as a Fractal Antenna:

“Magnetism is the King of All Secrets.” Paracelus

History

Magnetism has always been a part of mankind’s healing armamentarium. Many indigenous and ancient civilizations - including the Hebrews, Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Egyptians, and Greeks - used magnets for healing. According to Legend, Cleopatra wore a magnetic amulet on her forehead to preserve her youth; this placement put it near the brain’s magnetically sensitive pineal gland.

One of the more influential figures in magnetic-healing history was the 15th century physician Paracelus, who helped to bring medicine out of the Dark Ages. Supposedly, the inspiration for Goethe’s Dr. Faustus, who sold his soul to the devil in exchange for knowledge, Paracelus had visionary insights on the role of energetic forces, including magnetism, in healing.

These insights anticipated by nearly 500 years the underlying concepts of modern mind-body disciplines, such as psychoneuroimmunolgy and many holistic approaches. Basically, Paracelus believed that magnetic force could energize the body and promote self-healing. His work greatly influenced Mesmer.

Magnetic Healing

Robertson and Cohen recruited 88 students to learn a simple motor skill task and then a word list rapidly after. The following day, the students were tested and had already forgotten some of their new skills.

"As predicted, their recall for either the word list or the motor-skill task had decreased when they were re-tested," Robertson said.

Next, half the subjects received transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) just after learning, and the other half received sham stimulation. TMS creates a magnetic field that can stimulate a current to flow in the brain.

The researchers found that those students who received TMS to the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (associated with "word-memory") and the primary motor cortex (associated with "motor skill memory") could remember much more the next day.

"Because brain cells communicate through a process of chemical and electrical signals, applying a mild electrical current to the brain can influence the signals," Robertson said.

Magnetism Prevents Memory Loss? | Science | Epoch Times

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-12-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

side note:

Lost Discoveries : from the Babylonians to the Maya by Dick Teresi, it gives a really good account on lost scientific knowledge that has just been discovered in modern times.

Science, we are generally told, originated with the Greeks around 600 BC, developed in the European Renaissance, and was perfected in the modern West. Because of educators' interest in cultural diversity, multicultural science curricula began to appear in various school districts in the 1980s, but unfortunately many contained distorted, inaccurate, and speculative information. In the early 1990s Dick Teresi, science writer and cofounder of Omni magazine, accepted an assignment to expose and document faulty multicultural science being taught in American schools. I began to write with the purpose of showing that the pursuit of evidence of nonwhite science is a fruitless endeavor. I felt that it was only responsible, however, to attempt to find what meager legitimate non-European science might exist. Six years later, I was still finding examples of ancient and medieval non-Western science that equaled and often surpassed ancient Greek learning. My embarrassment at having undertaken an assignment with the assumption that non-Europeans contributed little to science has been overtaken by the pleasure of discovering mountains of unappreciated human industry, four thousand years of scientific discoveries by peoples I had been taught to disregard. -- p. 15 In this unusual history the author shares with the general reader his explorations in mathematics, astronomy, cosmology, physics, geology, chemistry, and technology, discussing contributions from Egypt, the ancient Near East, Islam, India, China, ancient America, and Oceania. Mainstream rather than "New Age" in its scientific outlook, the manuscript was reviewed for factual accuracy by nine prominent scholars, some with a non-Western and others with a Western bias. Their comments, when differing in interpretation, are often included in the extensive endnotes. The bibliography provides a starting place for further research on specific topics.
        a must read....

Comment

two formula that are essential and i think key to all our research:

the fractal Weyl law for resonances, and

fractal resonance wavefunctions.

Fractal resonance is the cause and Spacial resonance is the effect

Comment

As shown in the experimental antenna above, fractal patterns can assume a striking resemblance to mandalas and sacred architecture, in this case "the great wheel of bliss" from a Tibetan Buddhis thangka. An example in analog electronic design is when the output of a signal generating circuit is fed back into its own modulation input.
            "Patterns of Nature" Sacred geometry, Phi, Fibonacci Number

Comment

from http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...c-table-3.html

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
              thanks, I'm reading it.
              check this too: Amazon.com: The Cosmic Octave: Origin of Harmony, Planets, Tones, Colors, the Power of Inherent Vibrations (9780940795204): Cousto: Books

About the picture of "a better..." maybe the geometries of the chemical elements are related to "cymatics". A combination of longitudinal frequencies can create complex geometries and structures. Remember that each chemical has its own "scalar signature". That means, a multi-frequency pattern of electric fields.
              i 'll refer you to this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...phenomena.html

i did a research on magic square and ended up in a site, hold and behold, talking about fractals in nature

Magic Squares

Another source of transcendent proportion is based upon an arrangement of numerials within adjoining squares such that their total adds to the same value in each column; vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
              "Patterns of Nature" Sacred geometry, Phi, Fibonacci Number

A combination of longitudinal frequencies can create complex geometries and structures. Remember that each chemical has its own "scalar signature".
              Indeed, As i mention in all my post, in layman terms "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that every apparent law that controls the universe are just an effect example:spatial resonance, behind lies the true cause: ie Fractal Resonance.

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-crystals.html

Now let's consider this the electromagnetic spectrum is also a Fractal/Constructal system

in that case it should obey the same law as all fractal/constructal system:

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
              in other words, it should obey the

E=M3/4

It is called Kleiber's Law.

It states that the energy needed by an organism at rest (not doing any specific exercise), is not proportional to its mass, but sub-linear.

It can be attributed to many factors and one of them is that the more massive an organism/element is, the less surface per volume it present. If the organism is represented par a sphere of diameter D, volume scale with D^3, but surface scales with D^2. But energy produced by the body is proportional to volume, while energy lost is proportional to external surface.

To sum up, a little body loose a lot of heat and its little body can not sustain it. Therefore there is a lower limit to the size of hot blooded animals, which is bigger than the one for cold blooded ones.
              watch this video

YouTube - ‪Fractals: frequency, the heart, and cancer‬‏

the same holds true for the table of Elements

see post#23 http://www.energeticforum.com/147095-post23.html
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-13-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

A combination of longitudinal frequencies can create complex geometries and structures. Remember that each chemical has its own "scalar signature".
                Indeed, As i mention in all my post, in layman terms "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that behind every apparent law that controls the universe are just an effect example:spatial resonance, lies the true cause: ie Fractal Resonance.
                a better way of saying it is "everything is fractal", considering this simple statement, you would imagine that [B]behind every apparent law that controls the universe is a fractal/constructal system

Comment

I posted this a while back but it looks like an essential info in the quest of understanding

http://www.energeticforum.com/144952-post53.html

side note

From the info I have posted so far (and if you do a little research ), you 'll see that there is a trend that appears, and that is for every fractal structure you have seen in nature/universe, the presence of water comes hand in hand
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

opened a new thread to explore the application of fractal in society also known as socionomics ( or The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior )

http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post147603

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

in other words Fractal Systems are the Universe's Hidden Engine

Comment

there is a wealth of data that could be extrapolated from the socionomics documents into applications for Ethericity, such as the 62% / 38% ratio constantly found in the research they conducted (http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post147637 ) (starts at 42 min )

62% and 38%

if i follow the logic, next is 95%

also from the doc

it takes 3 waves to make a variation

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
                        — Nikola Tesla
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Tesla uses three coils in his tesla coil, doesn't he...Id be curious if someone could find the 6 3 9 numbers in the construction of a Tesla coil... for instance

62 38 95 as dimension/turns etc...
                          or a multiple of these

note:
                          6+2=8
                          3+8=11=2
                          9+5=14=5

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

my gut is telling me that the tesla coil as Boguslaw puts it for the numbers 3 6 9

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Thanks

Now you should see it ,right ?

It has no meaning except shape.... look at shape....
                            well for the Tesla Coil, I would say:

it has no meaning except numbers...look at the numbers

Comment

from the socionomics doc : (start at 48 min )

the segmented human mind:

human has 3 minds:

the reptilian mind
                              the emotional mind
                              and the rational mind

if you look at mri pic (at 48:14) , the three neural systems (fractal too ) look like 3 coils inside each other, or like the moe-joe cell

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

‪David Lynch on Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain (Transcendental Meditation)‬‏ - YouTube

David Lynch explains his understanding about consciousness, creativity and the brain. He says that Transcendental Meditation played crucial role in developing his consciousness and boosting his creativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X