No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just found this very nice german website on cymatics while watching a doc on crop circles:

WasserKlangBilder, Klangfiguren, A. Lauterwasser, Klangwellen, Überlingen

and if you are curious about crop circles, here is the doc i found it in:

New swirled order want to watch the cymatics animation go to 14:30 min of the vid

‪New swirled order‬‏ - YouTube

Where does this mysterious crop circle phenomena come from? Is it done by man as a joke? So why do people have extraordinary experiences then? Flying ball of lights were seen in and around crop cirlces. Or is it an alien intelligence which try to communicate with us? The geometry which can be found in crop circles, inculed a lot of mathematics which can be also found in nature.
    I would like to also read the following:

Underground Water and Crop Circles - Article by Glenn Broughton

Put very simply we are stating that there is always underground water present where crop formations occur.

again water
    ...why am i not surprised

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Here is a little speculation on my part:

Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
      As Rodin has been saying, "everything is a coil".
      That is a pretty profound statement.
      which pretty much is the same think as saying everything is a fractal antenna (rodin's coil rated high in military test for antennas ).

If it is so, we should consider the whole universe as a cosmic antenna/coil, logic
      now everything inside that cosmic coil is also a coil, so you have star coil, planet coil etc... and they all resonate to this "cosmic Schumann resonance"
      or in other words we are all in direct harmonic relations with the rest of the universe, right?

now read this:

John W. Keely
      ...When these harmonics form unisons or direct harmonic relations the two vibrating aggregates and their chords of vibration are said to be sympathetic to each other. This unison of frequency dictates that what happens to one vibratorily happens to the other simultaneously.
      i let you ponder on that...

hint: think of cosmic communication, or Tesla's mars transmission

for illustration purpose:

if you prefer i could give another illustration of the universe, and it also shows you the role played by water

The Universe

water is present everywhere

WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

The Paper
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

now want to see an example of fractal can cause change, and the song lyrics are awesome...

‪The Revolution Has Begun In Europe (Must Watch!)‬‏ - YouTube

we are all part of it, in our own way F.R.E.E

‪The Coming Insurrection‬‏ - YouTube

In 2008, nine individuals believed to have written "The Coming Insurrection" were arrested on charges of terrorism by the French government.
        This video presents some excerpts of that book.
        on a lighter note:

Crystal Gayle: Ready for the Times to Get Better

‪Crystal Gayle: Ready for the Times to Get Better‬‏ - YouTube
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-18-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

BTW: in the Universe everything is Fractally Connected, well it Applies for Corruption as well

the constructal law says (applies to all aspects of society)

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
          so think of this,

The Rampant Corruption found in the "Third World Countries" is but a Reflection of What is Happening in "The Developed World" ( small coil within a large coil )

We Are All Connected, in Good as well as In Bad

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

-------

As it should be , if you consider The emerald tablet is key to the fractal universe, why would you consider the tablet "one dimensional"

here is a little brain exercise, mixing both the Emerald Tablet and Tesla Coil...most of you are quite familiar with the basic principle on how the Tesla Coil works, right?

Try to find these in the Emerald Tablet (and don't forget water)

think of it as an exercise in translation...

thrice
            –adverb
            1. three times, as in succession; on three occasions or in three ways.
            2. in threefold quantity or degree.
            3. very; extremely.

ex·alt·ed
            –adjective
            1. raised or elevated, as in rank or character; of high station: an exalted personage.
            2. noble or elevated; lofty: an exalted style of writing.
            3. rapturously excited

interesting

The Isisian Codes

‪Red Ice radio - 2.1.2011 - 3/6 - The Isisian Codes‬‏ - YouTube

just a reminder, for those interested in this thread you can print each page in pdf using a pdf printer (search google)
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-19-2011, 04:59 PM.

Comment

see my latest posts here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rystals-3.html

applies as well to The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna and some really good eureka moment

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-20-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

this is the weirdest coincidence, I have been doing an exercise for a while which i had no idea already existed and had a name for it....

in a way, i guess i'm on the right track

I knew that martial art derived its techniques from nature, so i figured i'd do a little research on water and martial art...hold and behold, the exact same exercise i have been exploring pops in front of me...you can imagine my surprise:

here is the vid:

The Art of Qi Gong Water Practice Carrying Chi

‪ç©´qt5‬‏ - YouTube

my version is a little different: I actually imagine the energy coming out of both my hands in the form of a dna helix, and when i join them back together...i let you experience it

updated post: http://www.energeticforum.com/148527-post144.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-22-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  thank you for the info IndianaBoys

I discovered also a mental exercise on my own, but one think is required the ability to visualize yourself (takes a little time to get used to) from up top (as if you are looking down on yourself ). Now close your eyes, relax, look down on yourself (hint: your brain already knows the position you are in, just ask it to project it for you). Once you are there, seeing yourself down there open a donut coil on top of your head (make it big enough so your body can fit in the middle, your brain likes to respect proportions), and lower it and feel your head going through it until you get to your toes, and back up again.

little secret of mine to feel more relaxed and get acquainted with this antenna that is my body (works for me )

note: your eyes even closed will tend to follow the up down movement.

if it works on you, i'll show you a trick on how to remember things

enjoy
                  I'm listening. You might even have the same way of using your visual cortex to imprint solid memories within loops. Also, incidently -- fractal in nature. MM, would you like to disucss this? I am interested.

One of these simple techinques is like storing visual images as like a russian doll. Using symbolic representation, there is little information that your brain cannot store. Since we are living fractal systems, I beleive there is no limit to the ammount of data stored -- some of the extreme examples in practice are savants, or a "geinus".

==Romo
                  Last edited by petar113507; 07-24-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                    I'm listening. You might even have the same way of using your visual cortex to imprint solid memories within loops. Also, incidentally -- fractal in nature. MM, would you like to discuss this? I am interested.

One of these simple techniques is like storing visual images as like a Russian doll. Using symbolic representation, there is little information that your brain cannot store. Since we are living fractal systems, I believe there is no limit to the amount of data stored -- some of the extreme examples in practice are savants, or a "genius".

==Romo
                    Or Polymath (Polymath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), and it would be my pleasure to discuss it. Only through a constructive dialogue could we advance this research...

being a fractal entity, storing data as you said , using the Russian Doll Method, it is possible to store an incredible amount of data in you brain, what we need is a well defined method ( i'm sure there plenty being fractal and all ) to open the door to increasing memory, and Using symbolic representation seems to be the best way to go

note: what will be discovered here is applicable to other domains (you know...fractal universe....etc... )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-25-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• A while back, i posted this: http://www.energeticforum.com/148589-post61.html

from Contact:
                      S.R. Hadden

if you think like a Vegan. An alien intelligence is going to be more advanced. That means efficiency functioning on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions.
                      If you look throughout history until today, many symbols have survived the wear and tear of time (caduceus, Ouroboros etc...), because if you look closer at those symbols, they carry a load of information relating to several subject (from spiritual to scientific). How come? i'll refer you to the highlighted above quote....
                      Because such symbols have an 'efficient function', they have , as my friend Slider2732 calls it, a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

a Perfect Fractal construct

the key to a fractal universe can only be fractal

ps: for those that have a special religious book be it the Torah, the Bible, the Koran, Mahabharata etc... they contain Fractal Keys in them too....find the common link and you'll find the keys

see post:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-bible-2.html

here you will find some of the keys....

http://www.energeticforum.com/145407-post38.html

‪What's behind Ouroboros?‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-25-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Hey there MM.

I use a lot of techniques/tools in several memory processes. The idea was based on a system that someone had already created. It is called "Phenomenal Memory 2.0 'GMS' by Ruslan M".

The entire system is centralized around your visual processor to create, or recall impressions with very high precision. The precise-ness is dependant on the users abillity to generate clear, vivid images in their imaginative facillities -- so there are a few excersizes that are suggested (about 30 mins) to improve the acuity of the images their imagination can generate.

This phenomena is also "trance", or meditation. If one sits in stillness for 10-30 minutes, the quality of the images produced by the imagination increases. The excersizes in the GMS system are here: (txt file)

Multiupload

I am not the original uploader of this file.

Now these excersizes are "warm ups" for your brain. The document came with a warning not to do the excersizes before bedtime or trying to sleep after intense practice, as they can occasionally spontainously produce lucid dreams. I view this as deactivating the body sufficently, to the point where the mind can wander into a dreamlike state. A dream can sometimes be somewhat a sustained wandering -- however there is a level of focus that needs to be present to immerse oneself into the the thoughts/dream in the first place. I feel this is why the body needs to be "deactivated", to disallow sensory distractions from streaming in through other senses.

Under other instruction there are similar techniques, there are similar processes to subject a person to (or that they subect themselves to) that produce states, like OBE, or "astral projection". These techniques are centered around physical relaxation, then visual, or sensory impression generation -- and sustaining the source of those impressions. Because we are focusing around the image generation first, and not the sustained impressions -- I would like to shift the focus to some techniques of more immedeate benefit.

As far as I can see -- you need to be able to be able to generate images on command, in order to store the data.

The Psychotechnical excersizes are centered toward generating the mental images.

PTE (Read PTE online)

I figure people on these forums might be a little more interested in this stuff, since this abillity was a component to tesla's success, and inspiration.

Comment

• Some examples of the excersizes I use to strengthen my imaginative capabillity -- practice.

A lot of these things are pretty easy to conceptualize if you've ever worked with a photoshop, or video processing tools. Changing colors. Sizes. Perspective/Rotation (like 3-d modeling), cropping/cutting out, "paste-ing in" ETC.

Try stopping where you are at with your two feet planted on the ground -- and try to rewind your day backwards. Try pausing various parts of the day and view "still frame" events or sights you had seen. Changing various elements and "zooming in/out" of mental pictures should be in the interest of you noting a clearer, more detailed memory -- or in the outside world, as you go through it.

Try looking at people as you pass them on the street. Take a mental picture of them -- and change the color, and size of their clothing. If you're uncomfortable with people, do it with objects at a grocery store. Make a potato the size of a mammoth. Make car tires insanely tiny. These things tend to look silly -- the effort is to stretch the imagination to generate more detailed visual impression on command.

With practice, and clear impressions -- you then "can use the techniques to associate, and store data". so the book says.

From the table of contents page 30-100 has the most information I'm looking for in it.

127-150ish has the memorization techniques.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Check out the book -- read the table of contents. I might be able to help with getting some parts of the system to work for anyone, if they're interested.

The applications of this go beyond memorizing information. I beleive you also can learn to become more in tune with more subtle impressions your body can give you -- or some of the vauger "intuition" with some things.

Is this Still 'on-track' MonsieurM?

==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                            Hey there MM.

I use a lot of techniques/tools in several memory processes. The idea was based on a system that someone had already created. It is called "Phenomenal Memory 2.0 'GMS' by Ruslan M".

The entire system is centralized around your visual processor to create, or recall impressions with very high precision. The precise-ness is dependant on the users abillity to generate clear, vivid images in their imaginative facillities -- so there are a few excersizes that are suggested (about 30 mins) to improve the acuity of the images their imagination can generate.

This phenomena is also "trance", or meditation. If one sits in stillness for 10-30 minutes, the quality of the images produced by the imagination increases. The excersizes in the GMS system are here: (txt file)

Multiupload

I am not the original uploader of this file.

As far as I can see -- you need to be able to be able to generate images on command, in order to store the data.

The Psychotechnical excersizes are centered toward generating the mental images.

PTE (Read PTE online)

WOW, i started reading the mental exercise manual , and all these warm ups, some of them, i have been doing without knowing what it was, which just makes me more aimed on what i have been doing thank you for you have thought me something new today

And yes it does improve on your ability to visualize a problem and to look at it from different angle..

I figure people on these forums might be a little more interested in this stuff, since this abillity was a component to tesla's success, and inspiration.
                            human is a creature of habit, you cannot easily convince people to abandon their method of work, all you can do is inform and let them make the choice for themselves... and some will be curious enough to try and experiment...

from Tesla's word:

Experience is made before the law is formulated, both are related like cause an effect

thank you again for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                              Some examples of the excersizes I use to strengthen my imaginative capabillity -- practice.

A lot of these things are pretty easy to conceptualize if you've ever worked with a photoshop, or video processing tools. Changing colors. Sizes. Perspective/Rotation (like 3-d modeling), cropping/cutting out, "paste-ing in" ETC.

The applications of this go beyond memorizing information. I beleive you also can learn to become more in tune with more subtle impressions your body can give you -- or some of the vauger "intuition" with some things.

Is this Still 'on-track' MonsieurM?

==Romo
                              You can venture even to say self healing....

Comment

• I have a litlle exercise for you, try to reproduce the following animation also as a mental exercise...it is one of my favorite and first exercise i discovered...

‪Morphing Platonic Solids (Sacred Geometry by ieoie)‬‏ - YouTube

you don't have to try to imagine the whole animation, one step at a time...
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-27-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X