The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    You can venture even to say self healing....
    I would say that's just the start.

Some humans have been "intuiting" or doing these things on their own -- I know some people who have practiced yoga and martial arts without knowing what it was -- and some who mditate and don't quite know why.

Either way, we are all finding out similar things, and I beleive it is going towards a similar goal.

Can you share any experience with your intuitive processes? I have several personal accounts of experiencing, and doing "healing", or a "spontaneous remission" of several conditions.

I would say, that it is not the system of memorizing which is powerful, or important. It is teaching you to perform small, precise mental excersizes which focus your intent, and attention -- when directing this focusing towards memorization, or other purposes (such as muscular repair/bloodflow, or "healing") -- I have noticed a directly resulting influence.

Comment

• Through your above mentioned exercises, i discovered that pain can be controlled by focusing on the area and transferring "energy" from your brain (you'll feel it course along your Vertebral column ) to the pained area

acid reflux is a thing of the past (off course i changed my diet, that helps more ) but once in a while i get it , and to get rid of it i do a little focus on the reflux, and i actually feel it recede ...

ps:some type of music (whatever makes you vibrate ) increases the effect of focusing and healing
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2011, 01:17 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rystals-5.html

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
        I know a guy who can generate electricity with the power of his mind/intent and apparently random air core copper coils. I really feel the time is ripe for technologies that brings Spirit, the fifth element, into the equations.

Do not force energy to comply to your will by "laws of nature".
        Align your will to the Divine and politely ask for what you want.

I would love to see a lot of people that are done with playing with limitation technology. Material based technologies are in a DEAD END. We can create heat, light, movement and many more miraculous things with a pure heart and connection to the Divine Will within.

Humanity must cease dependency on the natural ressources of our beloved planet. It is time to be the Spiritual Adults that we are.
        interesting read, don't agree with all of it (not much of an indigo believer), but most of it

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans, page 1

Comment

• posted some great info i found:

http://www.energeticforum.com/149191-post257.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/149194-post258.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/149201-post91.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/149199-post159.html

Comment

• Let's stroll a little bit on the esoteric path, i would like you to watch a couple of videos i posted here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/149308-post92.html

now, according to The Kybalion

"THE ALL IS MIND; The Universe is Mental."
            Now let's use a little bit of logic:

the "all is mind", and we live in that mind.

so when we dream/imagine/invent modeled on our "Reality" and we think it was created by our mind, in all reality the true cause of our inspiration is the "All is Mind". And "The All Mind" is also the true cause of our "Reality".... , therefore "Reality" can also be modeled by our Mind (based on the entanglement principle mentioned in the vid )

you see where this is going...

Kybalion the Movie | The Occult Network
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-29-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Walter Russell - “All knowledge exists as Cause. It is simple. It is limited to Light of Mind and the electric wave of motion which records God's thinking in matter."

Btw: The Kybalion mentions 7 principles of the universe, shouldn't there be 8 principles just like in a musicale scale.

------

talking about translation, does anyone know a good reference on the philosopher's stone and how to make it: old recipes is preferable...why you ask:

the philosopher stone maybe a fractal key, meaning it has also applications in the electromagnetic domain amongst other (like the caduceus see http://www.energeticforum.com/148706-post116.html )...so if we can translate it using electromagnetic and circuitry as our base, maybe it could point us towards the right direction to free energy or other...:D

i'd appreciate your help

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-30-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• I think you are going to like this:

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications

A theoretical physicist has presented research that shows bacteria might transmit electromagnetic signals to produce species-specific wavelengths.

According to research presented by Northeastern University physicist Allan Widom, based on existing knowledge of DNA and electrons, bacteria can indeed communicate.
                As i said before, we are all "Fractal Antennas" amongst other things

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications | TG Daily

Comment

• Video: 'Unlimited Detail' Graphics Tech Surfaces Again With Tantalizing New Demo | Popular Science

A little more than a year ago, we wrote about an Australian hobbyist named Bruce Dell who was claiming--with video evidence to back it up--that he’d created a new graphics technology that could deliver unlimited power. That is, rather than working with a limited number of polygon shapes (restricted, of course, by computing power), a graphic environment could be built from an infinite number of 3-D virtual atoms, much like the physical world. It was a cool idea. Then Dell and his Unlimited Detail graphics system disappeared.
                  ‪Unlimited Detail Real-Time Rendering Technology Preview 2011 [HD]‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Check this thread out, i think Michael John Nunnerley has shown us the missing piece of the puzzle

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post150684

Comment

• Our Conscious Mind Could Be An Electromagnetic Field

Our Conscious Mind Could Be An Electromagnetic Field
                      Are our thoughts made of the distributed kind of electromagnetic field that permeates space and carries the broadcast signal to the TV or radio.

Professor Johnjoe McFadden from the School of Biomedical and Life Sciences at the University of Surrey in the UK believes our conscious mind could be an electromagnetic field.

“The theory solves many previously intractable problems of consciousness and could have profound implications for our concepts of mind, free will, spirituality, the design of artificial intelligence, and even life and death,” he said.

Most people consider "mind" to be all the conscious things that we are aware of. But much, if not most, mental activity goes on without awareness. Actions such as walking, changing gear in your car or peddling a bicycle can become as automatic as breathing.

The biggest puzzle in neuroscience is how the brain activity that we're aware of (consciousness) differs from the brain activity driving all of those unconscious actions.

see previous post http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post150684

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-16-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Now re-read the following post http://www.energeticforum.com/144693-post33.html with the previous post in mind ( Our Conscious Mind Could Be An Electromagnetic Field )

Comment

• As I read the Kybalion, I find some enlightening info shall we say

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

But the Hermetic Teachings go much further than do those of modern science. They teach that all manifestations of thought, emotion, reason, will or desire, or any mental state or condition, are accompanied by vibrations, a portion of which are thrown off and which tend to affect the minds of other persons by "induction." This is the principle which produces the phenomena of "telepathy"; mental influence, and other forms of the action and power of mind over mind, with which the general public is rapidly becoming acquainted, owing to the wide dissemination of occult knowledge by the various schools, cults and teachers along these lines at this time.
                          In the phenomena of Telepathy it is seen how the Vibratory Energy of the Masculine Principle is projected toward the Feminine Principle of another person, and the latter takes the seed-thought and allows it to develop into maturity. In the same way Suggestion and Hypnotism operates. The Masculine Principle of the person giving the suggestions directs a stream of Vibratory Energy or Will-Power toward the Feminine Principle of the other person, and the latter accepting it makes it its own and acts and thinks accordingly.

http://www.energeticforum.com/151065-post115.html
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-17-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• "Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration."-
                            The Kybalion.

Comment

• I have been thinking about the 7 principles enunciated in the Kybalion:

Our building blocks are:

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental."

"As above, so below; as below, so above."

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes."

and its application:

"
                              ...You simply overcome one law by counter-balancing it with another, and thus maintain an equilibrium.
                              "-The Kybalion.

These seven Laws allow you to walk the Middle Path....

Comment

• It is important that you have read the previous post (even better if you read the Kybalion Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion )
                                to understand what is being said in the following video....

Awakening As One "Revelations" (FULL MOVIE) - YouTube!

Comment

Working...
                                X