Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as the Kybalion was printed by the Yogi Publication Society

figured we'd look into yoga ...... :

Yoga (Sanskrit, Pāli: योग, yoga) is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India.[1][2] The goal of yoga, or of the person practicing yoga, is the attainment of a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquility while meditating on the Hindu concept of divinity or Brahman.[3] The word is associated with meditative practices in Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism.[4][5][6]

Within Hindu philosophy, the word yoga is used to refer to one of the six orthodox (āstika) schools of Hindu philosophy.[7][8] Yoga in this sense is based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, and is also known as Rāja Yoga to distinguish it from later schools.[9] Patanjali's system is discussed and elaborated upon in many classical Hindu texts, and has also been influential in Buddhism and Jainism. The Bhagavad Gita introduces distinctions such as Jnana Yoga ("yoga based on knowledge") vs. Karma Yoga ("yoga based on action").

Other systems of philosophy introduced in Hinduism during the medieval period are bhakti yoga, and hatha yoga.[10][11][12]

The Sanskrit word yoga has the literal meaning of "yoke", from a root yuj meaning to join, to unite, or to attach. As a term for a system of abstract meditation or mental abstraction it was introduced by Patañjali in the 2nd century BC. Someone who practices yoga or follows the yoga philosophy with a high level of commitment is called a yogi or yogini.

let us have a look at the word Itself YOGA through the Chaldean / Pythagorian numerology Lens

1 7 3 1 = 12 = HM 3

12 = 12 - Hanged Man

Motto:
    Pendens proditor, regrediturus ad uterum. (Hanging traitor, about to return to the womb.)
    Deities:
    Prometheus.
    Dice:
    3+3 = Time + Male (Water); 5+2 = Time + Second (Fire).
    Astragali:
    4+4+5 = Second of Triumph of Time
    Greek Letter = Mu:
    Meteoros = suspended in the air, being in suspense, anxious; Menuo = to betray, inform, make known, denounce; Metastasis = banishment, revolution; Mueo = to initiate into the mysteries.
    Trigram:
    I:: Name: Chen = the Arousing. Image: Thunder. The First Son, associated with initiative, action, incisiveness, vehemence, strength. Southeast in the Earlier Heaven.
    Interpretation
    The Hanged Traitor represents the unavoidable torments of overturning an old order and of a voluntary sacrifice for the sake of spiritual rebirth. Such a transformation cannot be carried out rationally; rather, the seeker must commit himself to fate, and have faith that Fortune will dissolve the old order and give birth to a new one. Therefore, he is "dependent" on his left leg, representing the unconscious, and makes no use of his right, representing conscious action.

Stripped of his dignity, the seeker hangs head down, which symbolizes the debasement of his rationality. He is waiting, in suspension, on tenterhooks, dangling over the abyss, poised between heaven and hell. The tree, representing the central axis of existence, would provide everything he needs or wants, but he cannot reach it. Though he is tortured every day (as shown by the open wound), he patiently awaits a redeemer, for he knows that if he tries to save himself, he will plummet into the abyss.

Thus the Hanged Traitor represents suspension and depression as prerequisites to spiritual rebirth.
    and HM 3 = 3 - Emperor

Motto:
    Potens Pater conservator orbis (Mighty Father, preserver of the world)
    Deities:
    Zeus, Jupiter.
    Dice:
    1+3 = Love+Male (Water); 2+2 = Couple+Male (Fire).
    Astragali:
    1+3+3 = Love+Ruler+Male.
    Greek Letter = Delta:
    Dike = justice, judgement, right; Dunastes = ruler, master.
    Trigram:
    III Name: Ch'ien = the Creative. Image: Heaven, Sky. The Father, associated with strength, creativity, firmness, endurance, purity and the word. South in the Earlier Heaven.
    The Emperor represents the characteristically masculine aspects of consciousness, solar illumination, which demands clarity, but may be harsh and withering. He is the archetypal pater familias, the head of the clan, with both authority over the group and responsibility for its welfare. It is his burden to set down laws and maintain order, both within and without. Further, he is the executive, for he must ensure that his plans, laws and judgements are translated into action.

The Emperor is the source of conscious spiritual and moral principles, in contrast to the High Priest, who is the source of spiritual and moral intuitions; they are the light and dark sides of the Eternal Masculine, the bright sun and the dark sun, the conscious and subconscious masculine minds. However, the Emperor and High Priest are further apart, and do not cooperate so well as their female counterparts, the Empress and High Priestess. Therefore the Emperor's himation covers his left side, to show his habitual repression of the subconscious, and that he may tend to dogmatism, rigidity and self-righteousness if his rule is not tempered by his co-regents, the Empress, Priest and Priestess.
    interesting find

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• continuing on :

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
      People See Odd Numbers as Male, Even as Female
      Using the Magic Square of Mercury (8*8 )

we get :

image capture from carl munck the code

ps: Add up the numbers in red and the numbers in blue using Harmonic Math

ex: 6 + 60 = 66 = 12 = HM 3 ; 3 + 61 = 64 = HM 1
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-16-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Let us try with another Magic Square, this one is quite interesting :

Moon Magic Square - Magic Square of The Moon - Lunar Numbers

try the same Harmonic math

Comment

• a side note:

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188677

I think the following website might interest you :

Circular/Spherical Infinity

This image is based off fractals and the yin-yang symbol, and also reminds me of an electromagnetic field and very much like this chakra field diagram (, )--(and somewhat like this version of chakra energy flow —see Wikipedia: chakra for general info). When I showed this image to a friend of mine, he said it reminded him of the Cantor set. I didn't know what this was at the time but, after a bit of researching on the Web, I emailed a math professor who told me this image is "a depiction of a 'Cantor-like' process". Another interesting thing about this image is that it can be drawn by simply making smaller and smaller figure-8s (infinity symbol), which only intersect in the center. I call this "circular infinity" (2D) or "spherical infinity" (3D). Vortices can also be seen by spiraling down along the circle lines. This version is a base-2 division but a base-3 (and higher) division version is possible and used in esoteric literature.1

Comment

• back to magic squares after some coloring :

Planetary Magic Squares - Planetary Numerology

Magic Square and Seals of :

Saturn

Jupiter:

Mars

Mercury:

Venus:

Moon:

Sun:

vedic science doc

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-16-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• I wonder what would you get if you overlap all these maps ..... like a Treasure map with coordinate for each attribute Spirit / Intelligence ... Fractal

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-16-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Andrew Gough's Arcadia

The connections between the structure of our souls, the Sephiroth of the Cabbala and magic squares seem undeniable. However, for the ancient maxim, ‘as above, so below’ to hold true, the world around us would also have to be formed from magic squares (which are Fractal ) . What a ridiculous proposition - we know the physical world is composed of atoms. But what are atoms, really? Since 1946, the inventor John Searl has been building devices that defy the ’laws’ of physics, based on his understanding of atoms as . . . magic squares. Like all those who do not follow the consensus, John Searl has been marginalised and ignored by academia, with the added complication, in his case, that he is now reluctant to share everything he knows, as so many have tried to steal his work. We can still glean an enormous amount, however, from his cryptic, 11-volume series The Law of The Squares.

John Searl divides magic squares into 3 types. Group 1 are the ’odd’ squares: 3x3, 5x5, 7x7 etc. These can rotate, like atoms, as the central number is immobile, whilst the others have some mobility. The simplest 3x3 square must always have the number 5 in the centre square, otherwise it cannot be balanced. Group 2 are the squares that are divisible by 4: 4x4, 8x8, 12x12 etc. These do not have a fixed central square, so they ’oscillate’, rather than rotate. They seem to form the basis of structure, as John Searl states that the 4x4 square manifests as a triangle, from which 3 of the 5 platonic solids form. Group 3 are the remaining squares: 6x6, 10x10, 14x14, which ’rotate and oscillate’. John Searl also points out that magic squares do not have to start with number 1; they can start from any number and still form a balanced square, so there are infinite ’levels’ of every square. Every square has a ’Time Frame’ and ’Space Frame’, which they can share with other squares so they can combine in myriad different ways. He also states that magic squares are ’Observer and Observed’.

Out of this numerical fog some interesting patterns emerge. The 4 square, 6 square and 8 square can never ’share space’, be it the internal space of our souls or the external space of matter. This may be the basis of the solidity of matter – that with which our physical body cannot share space. However, thinking about how these squares manifest around us is very difficult, as we have left the strictly objective world, in which our own existence seems of little consequence, and entered a phenomenological world, in which we are of central importance. Anthroposophists might also notice that the 6 square, the Sun square, holds the balance between two eternally incompatible foes, the 4 square and 8 square. Critics will argue that neither of Christ’s adversaries came from the 8 square, Mercury, but Steiner did say that, at some point, Mercury and Venus had become transposed in spiritual teachings.

Perhaps the most fascinating thing about magic squares is what has not been said about them. Steiner himself never referred directly to them. They seem to be ’persona non grata’ in both scientific and spiritual circles. A clue may lie in the alternative name for the Sephiroth of the Cabbala, the Tree of Life. Since the fall of man, as we pass through this brutish stage of our collective development, it has been necessary to keep the knowledge of the Tree of Life from us. Knowledge of how to alter the thoughts and feelings of others, and much, much more, simply cannot be entrusted to us at this time.

And what can we learn from Patrice Chaplin’s adventure in the Pyrenees? I do not think it is giving too much away by saying that her journey seemed to involve balancing the 7 square or Venus square within herself, which allowed body and soul to briefly separate so she could observe Bérenger Saunière’s activities first hand!

Gardiners world - Patrice Chaplin talks Rennes-le-Château and the Holy Grail - YouTube

She mentions the town of Girona close to the Pyrenee as Mysticalwith appearances of the Virgin :.... the Alumbrados

41°59′04″N 02°49′16″E = 5 5 4 / 2 4 7 = 5 / 4 = HM 9

1971: Events at the military base of Roses translated 1971–Base Militar EVA-4 de Rosas–Caso OVNI - Cuarto Mile - Taringa!

Posted by notemaslaverdad on October 4, 2009

All that we have not had the fortune or misfortune to be witnesses of events Trackers with the UFO subject, we doubt the existence of the phenomenon as much as we want to believe in it, but there are cases in which these questions are largely dissipate or disappear completely.

The events at the Military Base Air Surveillance Squadron No. 4 in Rosas (Girona Spain) is one of these events. They are virtually unknown facts, as occurred on the night of March 25, 1971 Military installations and their record has not been declassified by the Air Operations Command of the Spanish Ministry of Defence.

These facts bear strong resemblance to another famous case happened at the Air Base Talavera la Real 5 years later, and if that was declassified at the time by the Air Operations Command.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• from the same source :

Rybury/Tann Hill - nr Stanton St.Bernard, Wiltshire
                  28th Jul 2001 = 28/7/01 = HM 9

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  a side note:

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188677

I think the following website might interest you :

Circular/Spherical Infinity

Comment

• STYX come sail away- lyrics - YouTube

Come Sail Away lyrics
                    Songwriters: Deyoung, Dennis;

I'm sailing away
                    Set an open course for the Virgin Sea
                    'Cause I've got to be free
                    Free to face the life that's ahead of me

On board, I'm the captain
                    So climb aboard
                    We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
                    And I'll try, oh Lord, I'll try to carry on

I look to the sea
                    Reflections in the waves spark my memory
                    Some happy, some sad
                    I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had

We lived happily forever
                    So the story goes
                    But somehow we missed out on the pot of gold
                    But we'll try best that we can to carry on

A gathering of Angels appeared above my head
                    They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said

They said, "Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads
                    Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me
                    Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me baby
                    Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me"

I thought that they were Angels, but to my surprise
                    We climbed aboard their starship, we headed for the skies

Singing, come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads

Comment

• Seven Prophecies Yet to Come Seven Prophecies Yet to Come Edgar Cayce

Will our lifespan, as human beings, be extended?

We know that humans are now living longer than at the time of Edgar Cayce, but his readings seem to indicate that a healthy human lifespan would extend years beyond that which we are currently living.

“Now, we find there are many changes in the body since we have had this – many for good. Many of the organs and the conditions show the changes as come about by the natural, or so called natural conditions in changes as the body succumbs to the effects of age or usage in the system. Much of this may be overcome. (Man should live much longer than has been ordinarily given – and will!)” Edgar Cayce reading (244-2) October 18, 1926.
                      ----------------------

Will we discover the design for a self-fueling perpetual-motion machine?

Perhaps with the current focus on renewable resources and energy conservation, we will see this next prophecy come to pass in our lifetimes.

“You will have before you the gasless motor invented by [4666]. = 4+ 9 = 13 = HM 4

“Edgar Cayce: Yes, we have the body and enquiring mind of [4666], also the associations and those conditions surrounding the perfection of motor which will develop power in its own action. As has been given, the idea and the plans as have been worked out in part along those lines that pull more of the power as produced in compression in drum, with the leads made in these forms that gather vibrations from the air as is forced through drum, are, as we find, the better application of the created energy. In the cams [as] have been used too much slack or play is allowed in their rotation. This is in the drum’s head action that these must be shortened in play.

“The connection of [195] and [900] with same – best that these have [4666]’s operations closer under their observations when the completed product is near attained.

“(Q) How may we bring him under our observation? (A) Bring him to … Ohio or N.Y.

“(Q) Is this machine the same as brought to Washington now by Lindbergh? [Charles A. Lindbergh] (A) No. As is here, the [4666] machine would operate on stationary conditions impelling forces; even for now that in gas motors – for, as tested by others, has more to do with that thrown in air and gaining its impelling force from that source. (Q) Would it operate perpetually if perfected? (A) Not perpetually, but once started could be kept in motion by created energy of its own source. Other has to have some source of impellation.” Edgar Cayce reading (4665-1) March 8, 1928

from: the emerald tablets: ( also : http://www.energeticforum.com/182662-post1092.html )

Three are the natures of Mind,
                      carrier it of the Will of the Great One.
                      Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in thy life.
                      Thus is formed the threefold being,
                      directed from above by the power of four.
                      Four is it in qualities,
                      shining in each of the planes of existence,
                      but thirteen in one (HM 4 + Hm 1 = HM 5) ,
                      the mystical number.
                      Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                      each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                      each shall channels be of the Great One.

....continued
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Conflict in the Persian Gulf

“…As is understood by many, in the earth manifestation and the cycle of time much repeats itself …

There are still influences indicated in the lives of groups banded as nations, banded as peoples, still influenced by those happenings.

What then, ye ask, is the influence that makes for this great change that may be expected?

The powers of light and darkness, as then, as sixteen hundred (1600) years before. As in those periods, so today – we find nation against nation; the powers of death, destruction, the wrecking of that which has been and is held near and dear to the hearts of those who have through one form or another set ideals.

These are not to be questioned, in that as may be a helpful force; but what is coming to pass? And how may ye as individuals help? …

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.” Edgar Cayce reading (3976-26) April 28, 1941

Will the Three Halls of Records Be Discovered?

According to the readings, the people of Atlantis became aware of the fact that their civilization was about to be destroyed. As a result, they hid identical records of the Atlantean civilization in Bimini, in Egypt and in the Yucatan. Numerous readings contend that this Hall of Records will be discovered, including:

(Q) Give in detail what the sealed room contains

(A) A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land...

This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.” (378-16)

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

The RECORDS are ONE. (5750-1)

What is the shape of the world to come?

Decades before the rest of the world was thinking about the enormous impact that China would have upon the global stage, Edgar Cayce predicted great things for China and its people. On one occasion, Cayce told a group of people that eventually China would become “the cradle of Christianity, as applied in the lives of men.” (3976-29), suggesting that the personal application of spiritual principles would become paramount to the Chinese people. Cayce then went on to caution that it would take a long time to manifest but that it was the country’s destiny: “Yea, it is far off as man counts time, but only a day in the heart of God – for tomorrow China will awake.”

On another occasion, when a thirty-six-year-old book publisher asked about the destiny of China in 1943, just prior to his own trip to the country to serve in the capacity of a missionary, Cayce promised amazing changes in the country that would lead to more democracy and greater religious freedom. He also suggested that eventually the height of civilization would move from the West to the Chinese people: “And these will progress. For, civilization moves west.” (#2834-3)

Will There Be a Second Coming?

The Cayce readings had much to say about the life of Jesus—covering the “lost” years that were never addressed in the Bible. But Cayce also spoke of Jesus’ return and here is an excerpt on that subject:

“What is meant by “the day of the Lord is near at hand”? (A) That as has been promised through the prophets and the sages of old, the time – and half time – has been and is being fulfilled in this day and generation, and that soon there will again appear in the earth that one through whom many will be called to meet those that are preparing the way for His day in the earth. The Lord, then, will come, ‘even as ye have seen him go.’” Edgar Cayce reading (262-49) July 9, 1933
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Is a New “Root Race” Evolving?

The Edgar Cayce information suggests that humanity’s consciousness has evolved and expanded over time. Cayce stated that this expansion of consciousness could be viewed throughout the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. From the readings perspective the next great evolution would be tied to the development of what Cayce termed “the fifth root race.” An evolutionary occurrence that would mark a New Age and a new understanding of humanity’s relationship to God:

When a 52-year-old construction engineer asked about this expanding consciousness in 1942, Cayce commented that each individual had to essentially work with personal soul development in order to resonate to that new consciousness: “You expect a new root race. What are you doing to prepare for it? You must prepare food for their bodies as well as their minds and their spiritual development!” (470-35)

Ten years earlier, during a reading on the Great Pyramid in Egypt, Cayce suggested that an ancient “Hall of Records” would be discovered at a time signifying the manifestation of this new level of consciousness. (5748-6)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                            so let's see how they resonate to each other :

------------------------------------ and:

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                            An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• this design is probably the missing piece in Teslas communication and electric Coil Apparatus: a Caduceus inside Metal Ball to complete the design ( for the heater Caduceus with Barium titanate or Magnetite bar see Petar experiments here : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-heater.html : )

[IMG][/IMG]

Wilbert B. Smith: Gravity Control ~ Binding Force ~ Caduceus Coil ~ Letters ~ Circuit Diagrams

Certain experiments, not as carefully controlled as the above, (I can only assume that these were
                              Wilbert Smiths) were carried out by independent researchers with caduceus-wound coils
                              (1). This was also called a "Tensor" coil by its main proponent,
                              Wilbert Smith.

The caduceus coil, illustrated in fig. #1, (Not shown) basically consists of
                              ordinary insulated copper wire wound in a double-helix around a
                              ferrite core. THIS COIL HAS REPEATEDLY BEEN FOUND TO VIOLATE
                              ESTABLISHED LAWS OF ELECTROMAGNETICS AND HERTZIAN WAVE THEORY WHEN A HIGH FREQUENCY CURRENT IS INJECTED INTO IT.

First. this apparatus has zero impedance - unlike an ordinary coil.
                              when fed electrical energy the wire in the Tensor coil does not get
                              hot.

Secondly. it has infinite resonance - unlike an ordinary coil which
                              will resonate chiefly at its natural fundamental frequency and
                              weakly on the 2nd or 3rd harmonic, the Tensor coil is capable of
                              resonating strongly on any number of frequencies randomly spaced in
                              the spectrum. The signal pumped into such a coil strangely enough
                              cannot be quantified (detected) by standard RF (radio frequency)
                              detection apparatus. Many "Ham" radio operators and electronic
                              technicians who have used these coils, are completely baffled by
                              them. One radio amateur found that with two such coils, one used as
                              a transmitter and the other as a receiver, the second would not pick
                              up the signal from the first unless they were precisely aligned for the signal to be
                              transmitted. The alignment had to be as critical as that of a laser beam.
                              the inside the ball will react to any change outside the ball (as within so without ), this change can be detected by the caduceus thanks to its infinite resonance
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• also :

Francis E. WILKINSON -- High Frequency Transformations

Dancing electrons, whipped to a jitterbug frenzy, are performing miracles of modern alchemy in a backyard laboratory at Glendale CA. Racing back and forth through coils of wire at frequencies up to 100 megahertz, they transform water, natural gas, cottonseed waste, and potato peelings into new and useful substances for industry.

At a blackened and scarred workbench covered with odds and ends of equipment picked up in junk shops, Francis E Wilkinson sees matter undergoing strange, sometimes incomprehensible changes. What his wizardy produces, not even he always knows. Yet the pulsing electrons already have created an entirely new, potent motor fuel from cottonseed waste, alcohol from water and natural gas, synthetic rubber from vegetable residue.
                                let's not forget :

alpha Quartz (left chirality ) :

alpha_and_beta quartz

both alpha quartz and dna are coaxial helices
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X