Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and also :

with:

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Talking about Moon Magic Square, Quite an interesting synchronicity:

25.12.2011 - 1/4 - Lunar Anomalies Coast_To_Coast_AM

MrSuperpotatotomato's Channel - YouTube

and this is a double synch:

ASU cosmologist suggests studying moon for alien artifacts

(PhysOrg.com) December 26, 2011-- If you were part of a team sent to explore an unknown planet; and that planet had a natural orbiting moon, wouldn’t it make sense to use that moon as a base camp or remote observation post? Especially if you didn’t want those being observed to know you were there? Professor Paul Davis and research technician Robert Wagner think so, and that’s why they’ve published a paper in Acta Astronautica that suggests we humans begin taking a little closer look at our own moon to see if any alien life forms might have left behind some evidence of their visit.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-26-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Btw:

Sun today — solar flares online

If you want to live your soul,
        Find a friend like Shams and stay near.
        Rumi

Open your heart...you are part of the circuit...part of Nature...and you'll feel it
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-26-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• The Best Spell to Find her (Astarte )...Seek your own Truth...Ask questions and find their answers....the road traveled is just as important

Your Inner Self is like a Country....The more you Travel in it, the more familiar it becomes to you.

and it is a country, you have never dreamed of...wait...you actually can dream it

enjoy the road trip

In your search, you may find yourself in places "unusual"...remember: every truth is half truth...find the lie and you'll find the truth

The real mystery of life is not a problem to be solved, it is a reality to be experienced.' - J.J. Van der Leeuw .
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-26-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• very interesting

2012 Event Horizon: (4) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock - YouTube

Comment

• One more thing...Note the Violet color used in the drawing

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              Do you guys know of Voynich manuscript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This book kept popping up in my line of sight for the past few days...just had a look at a few pages...do you recognize this

Comment

• I figured I'd look into the Vedic Science and what it had to say about Golden Age....found this:

interesting: ; he joins up with Robert Cox Alchemy and History

The Coming Golden Age - YouTube

(it is an audio file so you don't have to look at the pics )

ps: Only Through Knowledge; you'll understand why people are the way they are...they live by the same Laws as you do
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-27-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• posted this a while back:

just learned the following while doing some research:

Zinc is found in all human tissues but it is found at high concentrations in the brain
                  http://www.antenna.ch/en/documents/N...evelopment.pdf
                  note also the link address Antenna.ch (just noticed the coincidence )

read what Edward LEEDSKALNIN wrote about the body function

I can see tiny lightning in my eyes if I close the eyelids and give a side push to the eyeball from the nose outward, but I cannot do it every day. When I keep eating more for some time then I can see the tiny lightning while my eyes are open. All that I have to do is to turn my head from one side to the other side. This shows that we have in our body the same kind of magnets that are making the big lightning in the sky. When I connect my tongue and feet with a microampere meter, the meter shows that I have magnets in my body. Some times I have more of the magnets in my body than at other times. The presence of magnets in my body would indicate that the magnets are operating our muscles.

Where do our bodies get the magnets from? You know that to get the magnets from zinc we have to put the zinc we have to put the zinc in acid in the battery where it can be dissolved. Our digestive system is like a battery but more complicated. We get magnets from the food we eat. The acid and other digestive juices dissolve the food and liberate the magnets to be used for other purposes.

I have never studies human anatomy, but I know there are many little cords that the magnets can pass through. All that has to be done is to make the right connections. All our body functions are physical, there is no mental function in us, for instance thinking the same as talking is physical process. We all would think aloud of we were not suppressed while we were small. When we think we contract the muscles that are for that purpose, but the contraction is so delicate we cannot notice it. This is all that I can tell about our body functions. If I had studied chemistry and human anatomy I could tell you more about our body functions.

Using different terms but the idea is the same as Russell's writing ;

Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

Matter --- Every form of existence, whether it be rock, tree or animal, has a beginning and an end, but the three things that all matter is constructed from has no beginning and no end. They are the North and South pole individual magnets, and the neutral particles of matter. These three different things are the construction blocks of everything. To begin, a meteor rock falls in the sun, the sun dissolves the rock to the final division of matter, the North and South pole individual magnets, and the sunlight then sends them out here
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-27-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Several years ago I read in the paper that the scientists cannot find out how the green chlorophyll converts the sunlight in plant food. They are looking in the wrong direction. It is not the green chlorophyll that converts the sunlight in plant food, it is the water that does it. That green chlorophyll was not so green in the first place. In fact it was not green at all. It became green by evaporation. The water in plants catches the running sunlight that is coming from the sun and the North and South Pole magnets wrap themselves around the caught particles of sunlight and as soon as they are caught then they join the plant and become part of it. The North and South Pole magnets are going in and out of the earth all the time, everywhere and their numbers are limitless.

Researchers find more evidence of quantum processes at work in photosynthesis

(PhysOrg.com) -- Researchers working together from the University of Chicago and Washington University in St. Louis, have found more evidence that suggests quantum effects are at play as plants use energy from the sun to turn carbon dioxide into organic compounds. As they write in their paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, there appears to be a link between coherence and the way energy flows in plants.
                    ---------------

"Quantum Water" Discovered in Carbon Nanotubes - Technology Review

A new quantum state of water found in carbon nanotubes at room temperature could have important implications for life
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• was looking for a 3d representation of a chlorophyll, and i found this:

Recognize the Helix 639 or Caduceus

Collagen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Collagen ( /ˈkɒlədʒɨn/) is a group of naturally occurring proteins found in animals, especially in the flesh and connective tissues of mammals.[1] It is the main component of connective tissue, and is the most abundant protein in mammals,[2] making up about 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen, in the form of elongated fibrils, is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendon, ligament and skin, and is also abundant in cornea, cartilage, bone, blood vessels, the gut, and intervertebral disc. The fibroblast is the most common cell which creates collagen.

In muscle tissue, it serves as a major component of the endomysium. Collagen constitutes one to two percent of muscle tissue, and accounts for 6% of the weight of strong, tendinous muscles.[3] Gelatin, which is used in food and industry, is collagen that has been irreversibly hydrolyzed.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        One more thing...Note the Violet color used in the drawing

Sorry i keep going back to this page ...it has been like that all day

anyway the next image also from the manuscript ; you have red and blue used in the same shape

and find purple here:

Comment

• Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research
                          Radioactive decay rates, thought to be unique physical constants and counted on in such fields as medicine and anthropology, may be more variable than once thought.

-+-----------

Remember water is found on the surface of the sun...Here is an info that took me by surprise and confirms some of our research (sort of )

Several years ago I read in the paper that the scientists cannot find out how the green chlorophyll converts the sunlight in plant food. They are looking in the wrong direction. It is not the green chlorophyll that converts the sunlight in plant food, it is the water that does it. That green chlorophyll was not so green in the first place. In fact it was not green at all. It became green by evaporation. The water in plants catches the running sunlight that is coming from the sun and the North and South Pole magnets wrap themselves around the caught particles of sunlight and as soon as they are caught then they join the plant and become part of it. The North and South Pole magnets are going in and out of the earth all the time, everywhere and their numbers are limitless.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• 3d representation of a chlorophyll,

As Above so Below, from Within so Without
                            See also: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html and http://www.energeticforum.com/agricu...o-culture.html
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• one more for you:

Spirogyra, illustrated below in a 3D mathematical computer model (Pov-Ray) is a green alga which forms filamentous chains of
                              cells, which float freely in ponds and other bodies of still water. Each cell has a distinctive and characteristic spiral green
                              chloroplast. Many cells will typically be joined in long filamentous chains. Spirogyra lives in freshwater ponds and wet drainage
                              ditches and the like.

Spirogyra, like other algae, needs light for photosynthesis. Simply relying on passive means of reaching the light (like flotation)
                              can be problematic and many algae can also move toward the light. Spirogyra has no flagella and cannot swim quickly as can
                              Chlamydomonas, but it is nevertheless capable of limited movement. Blue light will trigger positive phototaxis or movement
                              toward the light. First the filaments align, pointing toward the light source and then they bind together into bundles (this
                              bundling is essential for the following movements). First the anterior filaments in the bundles, nearest the light, curve toward
                              the light and then those at the rear also roll up toward the light forming open hoops and then the filaments stretch out again.
                              Repeated rolling and stretching allows the mat of filaments to move toward the light in mass, albeit quite slowly at about 1
                              millimetre per minute. Filaments are also capable of slowly gliding along, possibly as a result of mucilage secretion, and will
                              move up the sides of glass containers, generally moving faster in the dark. It really is amazing the tricks that apparently simple
                              organisms have evolved to enhance their survival!

---------------

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[

Water, Alpha Quartz and Dna are coaxial helices and also Chiral

Comment

• from Chirality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In physics, chirality may be found in the spin of a particle, which may be used to define a handedness (aka chirality) for that particle. A symmetry transformation between the two is called parity. Invariance under parity by a Dirac fermion is called chiral symmetry.
                                [edit]
                                Electro-magnetism

Animation of right-handed (clockwise), circularly polarized, light as viewed in the direction of the source, in agreement with Physicist and Astronomer conventions.

Electromagnetic wave propagation as handedness is wave polarization and described in terms of helicity (occurs as a helix). Polarization of an electromagnetic wave, is the property that describes the orientation, i.e., the time-varying, direction (vector), and amplitude of the electric field vector. For a depiction, see the image to the right.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X