The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --------------
    Here is Another Thought for you...when the muse whispers all you can do is whisper her song...

A Vogel Crystal

plus Double Mobius Caduceus Coil

plus the following replace Bottle with a Copper Container

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
    The Effects of Magnetic Water

The Effects of Magnetic Water
    By John V. Milewski

What I think is happening is that the magnetite which is a strong magnetic suscepter is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect, in turn, sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with the magnetic energy.

IndianaBoys

Place the Vogel Crystal with the Double Mobius Caduceus Coil wrapped around it , in the manner shown in the picture in the center of the copper container filled with water ....the rest is up to you

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Now Observe the pattern: The tree of Life

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-05-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Light makes write for DNA information-storage device

Researchers have demonstrated a write-once-read-many-times information-storage device, made of DNA embedded with silver nanoparticles, that uses ultraviolet light to encode data.

The device, described in a paper accepted to the AIP's Applied Physics Letters, consists of a thin film of salmon DNA that has been embedded with silver nanoparticles and then sandwiched between two electrodes. Shining UV light on the system enables a light-triggered synthesis process that causes the silver atoms to cluster into nano-sized particles, and readies the system for data encoding. In some cases, using DNA may be less expensive to process into memory devices than using traditional, inorganic materials like silicon, the researchers say.

At first, when no voltage or low voltage is applied through the electrodes to the UV-irradiated DNA, only a low current is able to pass through the composite; this corresponds to the "off" state of the device. But the UV irradiation makes the composite unable to hold charge under a high electric field, so when the applied voltage exceeds a certain threshold, an increased amount of charge is able to pass through. This higher state of conductivity corresponds to the "on" state of the device.

The team found that this change from low conductivity ("off") to high conductivity ("on") was irreversible: once the system had been turned on, it stayed on, no matter what voltage the team applied to the system. And once information is written, the device appears to retain that information indefinitely: the researchers report that the material's conductivity did not change significantly during nearly 30 hours of tracking. The authors hope the technique will be useful in the design of optical storage devices and suggest that it may have plasmonic applications as well.

for more go to: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post153076
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Excellent News Haan ....as for the powerspots I am sure they will have a catalytic effect on Water ....remember water is a very sensitive Fractal Antenna

Got to say that it makes me full of joy to see you guys experimenting with your own understanding and not trying to repeat what others did....It is the same as cooking...you add your own mix of spices to a known recipe so as to taste better to you

People tend to forget that we are made of water

why do you think they use water to capture neutrinos

and that Antenna is all around you, just have to know how to dance with it
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• From: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post174459

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            I did not know that , I work by instinct, whatever song gives me "goose bumps", I know that it will bring back "the Muse to sing in my ears" (metaphor )

[/IMG]
            It just Occurred to me ...Principle of Correspondence....works the same for Dowsers

ps: blackchisel97 follow your Instinct...and let your imagination play with the knowledge you acquired...you won't be disappointed

This was posted here:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post169702

related in design: dave you should watch the vid...turn down the volume

3 Magnets.....harmonic math: 3
            7.8 Hz.....15 = 6
            size of the magnets should also follow the same Divine Proportions

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post

and - CORAL CASTLE CODE / JON DEPEW / FORMULA of ENERGY

He likes Led Zeppelin too

V

No wonder we met before...early on this thread

Impressive info

this one caught my eye (electromagnetically talking Principle of mentalism)

B Flat and Glenway Fripp the Piano Tuner

Jay Alison (of This I Believe fame) and radio correspondent Viki Merrick live in Massachusetts and help run public radio stations on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. In their capacities as managers-poets-reporters in residence, they regularly devise short promotional "moments" featuring local personalities.

One of their promos described a trip that Glenway Fripp took up a staircase.

Mr. Fripp, a piano tuner by trade, was humming in B flat while climbing the stairs at his dad's office building, when he noticed that his hum had somehow escaped him and was hanging, resonating without him (a harmonious cascade effect ) , on the staircase landing. He couldn't quite explain what was happening; only that his hum (and it was definitely his hum, no one else's) had gone off without him.

If you listen to the broadcast, you can hear this for yourself. Viki Merrick recorded it. Glenway has no idea why B flat had this particular property on that particular staircase. He suspects that the walls were porous and may even contain cavities that are very B-flat friendly. That's all he knows. But the truth is, he doesn't have an explanation.

change perspective and think of him as an Emitting fractal Antenna
              -------------

B Flat and Black Holes

This one's a bit of a stretch, but here's what happened.

In September 2003, astronomers at NASA's Chandra X-Ray Observatory found what can be described as sound waves emanating from a supermassive black hole. The black hole can be seen in the Perseus cluster of galaxies located 250 million light years from Earth.

Andrew Fabian of the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge, England, analyzed the waves and announced, "We have detected their sound...." The sound he found (which is really the waves passing through gas near the black hole) translate to the note B flat.

But this is not a B flat you or I can hear. It is 57 octaves below middle C. A piano, by comparison, contains only seven octaves. So if a black hole hums, it hums at a frequency a million billion times lower than you can hear.
              Thank you for the info
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• There are Different ways to reach a Total of 9

find yours

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_(musical_note)

B, also known as H, Si or Ti, is the seventh note of the solfège. It lies a chromatic semitone below C and is thus the enharmonic equivalent of C-flat.

When calculated in equal temperament with a reference of A above middle C as 440 Hz, the frequency of Middle B (B4) is approximately 493.883 Hz. See pitch (music) for a discussion of historical variations in frequency.
                although 440 Hz is not the natural Frequency 432 Hz is 4 + 3 + 2 = 9

440Hz to 432Hz

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by purelyconstructive
                  Indeed. This cuts right to the very core of what our existence is all about. "The Great Work" is to first become aware of, and then operate from, one's Center. "Gnosis" is a knowing of Oneness. Today, I had written a short post at another forum describing this very thing:

Levitation, Interstellar Travel, Teleportation, Transmutation, Materialization, and all other such "technologies" are connected in principle. And it seems very likely that all of them are about to enter into human awareness in a very real (and possibly even dramatic) way simultaneously. Whether that way is constructive or destructive is up to the choices of every individual.

Further, the understanding of the operation of these technologies requires a particular way of thinking. When we think more in terms of potentials and energies (i.e.: vibrations) all seemingly "paranormal" phenomena are automatically given a plausible scientific explanation as well:

*"Psychic Abilities" (e.g.: "Precognition", "Clairvoyance", "Auric Sight", "Telepathy", "Telekinesis", etc.),
                  *"Pre-Birth" and "After-Death" Experiences, "Past Lives" and "Reincarnation",
                  *"Ghosts" and other "Bodiless" Entities,
                  Etc.

All of Reality is now open to us. What are we doing with that knowledge?
                  just had to say thank you ...could not have said it any better

Comment

• Food for thought:

Our Oneness Starts with the fact that we all live on Spaceship Earth (Gaea )

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_(musical_note)

although 440 Hz is not the natural Frequency 432 Hz is 4 + 3 + 2 = 9

440Hz to 432Hz

Chakras and the Natural Number series

Natural Number Series defined

Many years ago I was enthralled by the sight of a certain genus of flowering plant in a remote mountainous area, being pollinated by bees called by the plants by their emission of a distinct humming sound. After recording the television documentary, I checked the frequency of the fundamental frequency generated by the plants and found it to be 432 Hertz, or cycles per second. This prompted me to place small battery powered sound generators in the flower beds on my farm where I kept bee hives, and to discovering a whole new world of plant and bee intelligence.

All life used to live in synergy, and still strives to, despite the decimation of the environment by humankind. This interdependence establishes harmony on the physical and spiritual planes, each life form being dependent on the other. The eradication of a species creates an irreplaceable void which nature tries to balance as best it can, but usually, this leads often to further extinction of other species because a fundamental link in the material life form and spiritual chain has been destroyed.

The Natural Number series is formed by adding a succeeding number to the previous root number, and is as follows :

0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377 … and so on. In other words, 5+8=13, 8+13=21, 21+13=34 etc. If one divides one number by another, one gets a ratio, 89/144= 0.618, or, 144/89 = 1.618, and, 144/233=0.618.

This ratio, known variously as the golden section, golden mean or divine proportion, can be found everywhere in nature. It is represented by a rectangle in which the width compared to the length, is in the same proportion as the length compared to the sum of the width and length; i.e. "the smaller is to the larger, as the larger is to the whole". This sequence will be found in genetics and geometry, snail shells and in the growth formations of plants and other life forms, including the proportions of the human body.

Comment

• Ok guys, here I have to say I am totally ignorant so I would ask if anyone could explain the following, i know this plays an important role in understanding since the Pythagorean School was born out of the Mystery Schools

Pythagorean tuning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pythagorean tuning (Greek: Πυθαγόρεια κλίμακα) is a system of musical tuning in which the frequency relationships of all intervals are based on the ratio 3:2 (the perfect fifth), "found in the harmonic series."[1] This interval is chosen because it is one of the most consonant. Attributed to Pythagoras (sixth century BC), "the Pythagorean system would appear to be ideal because of the purity, of the fifths, but other intervals, particularly the major third, are so badly out of tune that major chords [may be considered] a dissonance."[1][2]
                        The Pythagorean scale is any scale which may be constructed from only perfect fifths and octaves[3] or the gamut of (all 12) pitches constructed from only perfect fifths and octaves and from which specific scales may be drawn. See: generated collection. For example, the series of fifths generated above gives seven notes, a diatonic major scale on C in Pythagorean tuning, shown in notation on the top right.
                        we have 12 = 3
                        and 3/2= 1.5 = 6

what i find difficult is the tables in the Wikipedia link:

Pythagorean tuning is based on a stack of intervals called perfect fifths, each tuned in the ratio 3:2, the next simplest ratio after 2:1. Starting from D for example (D-based tuning), six other notes are produced by moving six times a ratio 3:2 up, and the remaining ones by moving the same ratio down:
                        E♭—B♭—F—C—G—D—A—E—B—F♯—C♯—G♯
                        This succession of eleven 3:2 intervals spans across a wide range of frequency (on a piano keyboard, it encompasses 77 keys). Since notes differing in frequency by a factor of 2 are given the same name, it is customary to divide or multiply the frequencies of some of these notes by 2 or by a power of 2. The purpose of this adjustment is to move the 12 notes within a smaller range of frequency, namely within the interval between the base note D and the D above it (a note with twice its frequency). This interval is typically called the basic octave (on a piano keyboard, an octave encompasses only 13 keys ).
                        For instance, the A is tuned such that its frequency equals 3:2 times the frequency of D — if D is tuned to a frequency of 288 Hz, then A is tuned to 432 Hz. Similarly, the E above A is tuned such that its frequency equals 3:2 times the frequency of A, or 9:4 times the frequency of D — with A at 432 Hz, this puts E at 648 Hz. Since this E is outside the above-mentioned basic octave (i.e. its frequency is more than twice the frequency of the base note D), it is usual to halve its frequency to move it within the basic octave. Therefore, E is tuned to 324 Hz, a 9:8 above D. The B at 3:2 above that E is tuned to the ratio 27:16 and so on. Starting from the same point working the other way, G is tuned as 3:2 below D, which means that it is assigned a frequency equal to 2:3 times the frequency of D — with D at 288 Hz, this puts G at 192 Hz. This frequency is then doubled (to 384 Hz) to bring it into the basic octave.
                        When extending this tuning however, a problem arises: no stack of 3:2 intervals (perfect fifths) will fit exactly into any stack of 2:1 intervals (octaves). For instance a stack such as this, obtained by adding one more note to the stack shown above
                        A♭—E♭—B♭—F—C—G—D—A—E—B—F♯—C♯—G♯
                        will be similar but not identical in size to a stack of 7 octaves. More exactly, it will be about a quarter of a semitone larger (see Pythagorean comma). Thus, A♭ and G♯, when brought into the basic octave, will not coincide as expected. The table below illustrates this, showing for each note in the basic octave the conventional name of the interval from D (the base note), the formula to compute its frequency ratio, its ratio, its size in cents, and the difference (ET-dif) in cents between its size and the size of the corresponding one in the equally tempered scale.
                        It is actually the various terms used that are confusing anyway here is some reductions

288 = 9
                        192 = 3
                        432 = 9
                        648 = 9

Comment

• Jefferson-Hemings controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given known migration patterns, some researchers think it possible that Jefferson had a Sephardic Jewish ancestor from Spain or Portugal, or a more ancient ancestor in Europe with origin in Phoenicia or the Levant.[42] According to limited data from commercial testing of people in the European nations, men in Italy may have the highest frequency of haplogroup T, with as many as 3.9% of Italian males belonging to this haplogroup.[43] Only a small percentage of Jews, approximately 3% of Sephardi Jews and 2% of Ashkenazi Jews, Have Y-DNA classified as haplogroup T. Dr. Michael Hammer, a geneticist at the University of Arizona, found an exact match to this sample from DNA of a Moroccan Jew, and close matches from his database with two other Middle Eastern Jews and an Egyptian.

Thomas Jefferson (April 13, 1743 (April 2, 1743 O.S.) – July 4, 1826) was an American Founding Father who was the principal author of the United States Declaration of Independence (1776) and the third President of the United States (1801–1809).

------------------

I Found this: the village in the mouth of the Serpent is called Zawiya sidi Yahia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zawiya_(institution)

In the Arab world, the term zawiya can also refer to a Sufi lodge
                          the name "Marabout" is also used synonymously with "Zawiya" in its tribal meaning.
                          and:

A marabout (Arabic: مَربوط‎ [marbūṭ] or Arabic: مُرابِط‎ [murābiṭ], one who is attached/garrisoned) is a Muslim religious leader and teacher [1] in West Africa, and (historically) in the Maghreb. The marabout is often a scholar of the Qur'an, or religious teacher. Others may be wandering holy men who survive on alms, Sufi Murshids ("Guides"), or leaders of religious communities. Still others keep alive syncretic pre-Islamic traditions, making amulets for good luck, presiding at various ceremonies, telling the future, and in some cases actively guiding the lives of followers.
                          sound Familiar Power of Shape, Magical Egypt

Here is a little fact finding for you:

OUM HANCH FOUM ZGUID MONUMENT HOSTOURIQUE

The myth is due to a contract between a snake and a noble man whose name is Ben Naser, indicating High Esteem

Known for their ancient knowledge:

THE JEWS OF THE CASBAH

Thirty lived in the casbah, the majority of them are landowners there were also among them blacksmiths, merchants
                          and if you read the description of the oasis...you notice quite a bit of Harmonic Math (imo ) abouthow and where it was built

Have you ever guys been curious about finding out what is found along the 30th Parallel like the giza pyramid (3 6 9 ; harmonic math )

30th parallel north - Google Maps

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis | Paranormal News Central

The Name of the Area shown below is: The Mouth of the Serpent "Foum Hanch" which is right next to the 30th parallel on Google Map

Hope you read earlier about the brotherhood of the snake ....

Geodesy Homepage
                          This Place "The Mouth of the Serpent "Foum Hanch"" seems to be of High Spirituality Similar to Tibetan Monastery which allegedly is Connected to the Legendary city of Shambhala

SOME INTERESTING GEOGRAPHY:

The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together -- allegedly the place of the earliest human "civilization" -- lies virtually at the 33°30'N latitude, in what is now modern Iraq. The ancient pre-India city, Harappa, once lay along this latitude, as well as did Babylon.

"The longest continually inhabited city in the world" is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30'N latitude.

The 33°30'N parallel runs through the disputed Kashmir region along with the capital of Pakistan, Islamabad; also, the Northern Himalayas, and Lungdo, Tibet.
                          Foum Hanch

Tweet tweet: the language of birds
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• One more thing..the following are Historical flags of Morocco (see the pattern )

Flag of Morocco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the Pentagram and the Star of David
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• From the Same Link: 6 3 9

correction..the first flag is a star David Look alike
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• I know where i saw the following Pattern

Here: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-17.html

Dave, I think you'll like this website...you should check it out...very interesting

magnetic orientation rodin coil

Magnetic Orientation ("Sweet 16") - Geeks

I'll post on it later

This is an ancient version called "Magic Squares" which can be found in many cultures throughout history and below that is the fractal I ended up drawing from merely showing the rows add up the same.
                                Each row that added up to 34, I drew a line through.
                                Each line and square is a different combination that makes up 34.
                                There are quite a few. I've counted 15 combinations.

It's difficult to see them all with just black and white, so here is a model with 15 different colors. Red is the thickest all the way to the four black dots which also add up to 34.

These coincidences are tallying a little high, don't you think
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X